Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have all the girls I need," Roric replied. "I just wanted enough room in the event that Rajeen visits."

"Oh, you know she is going to," Chandice laughed. "And she will bring a flock of girls for you to play with."

"For us to play with," Roric said and took her hands. "Chandice, I am very glad you are with us. I love watching you push the girls in ways I wouldn't."

"You mean like spanking our little fairy?" Chandice asked.

"That and other things," Roric said.

"Hmm," Chandice said as she curled into his arms. She reached up and pulled his head down, parting her lips as his long tongue entered her mouth. She giggled to be kissing what was essentially a dog and trembled to contain the urge to pull away. Instead, she reached back with her tongue, lavishing him with all the passion she could muster.

His hand cupped a breast firmly as she held his mouth to hers, keeping the kiss alive as he began to fondle her body. The laces of her black dress came open, and her breasts were laid bare to his touch. She moaned as he began to wander her bare skin, pulling more of the dress away as he prepared to take her.

"Take me," Chandice pleaded as she pulled away. "I want to be the first woman you conquer on that bed."

"Are you saying you want it to be rough?" Roric asked, noting a funny tone in her voice.

"Yes," she whispered. "I am your slave's girlfriend, and as her master, you have a right to fuck me. I don't want easy access to Jaina unless I have satisfied her master. Make me earn your permission to touch her."

Roric growled and threw her stomach first onto the bed, causing her to yelp. He yanked her dress away forcefully, exposing her black lace panties that barely protected the price of his permission. He tore them off, throwing her legs wide as he grabbed her arms and pinned them to her back. She would be the sacrifice to sanctify his bed, the first woman taken the way he liked them. He crawled in over her, his cock already swelling as his enhanced sense of smell picked up the sweet scent of the woman's pussy.

"Now, you will earn my permission," Roric said in a hungry voice. "And you will pay my price regularly, or I will not allow Jaina to date you."

"I will pay the price," Chandice whispered back.

Chandice cried out as he guided his cock in, shoving forcefully to ensure he was deeply rooted. When he and Chandice had first made love, it had been just as rough and forceful as he took Jaina. Now she would feel that power again as his knot swelled inside, trapping her body for the punishment to come.

He started at a brutal pace, his knot refusing to come free as he filled her with short deep thrusts. She was immediately crazed by how deep insider he was and how the rapid strokes seemed to simulate everything. Even that knot caused her clit to sing as the pressure from behind pushed on it. She cried out and groaned, throwing her head back to breathe as he took his price from her flesh.

Roric fully embraced this game, eager to fulfill Chandice's erotic fantasy. She wanted to be forced to fuck him to have access to Jaina. The price of her love would be bestial sex with Jaina's master. From now on, he would demand his payment, even interrupting the two women to take what he wanted. He looked forward to pulling Jaina off Chandice to make her watch as he fucked Chandice first. Both women would love the game, and he knew he would enjoy it too.

Chandice cried out as her body began to teeter on the brink of an orgasm. It hadn't come quite as fast as it would under the effect of a collar, but it had come all the same. He never slowed his pace, even when she started to orgasm violently. Instead, he made her ride it out, taking the pounding as her body tried to come back down. The constant thrusting kept her riding high, and she quickly had another that left her screaming.

It went on for minutes, with Roric intentionally drawing it out to make her suffer. She took it all and more as her body was wracked by uncontrolled passion. Roric ground out his price until he finally growled and thrust deep, grinding her into the bed. She shook as he filled her womb, forcing her to take his seed. He held her arms, pinning her to the bed until he was done, then made her wait until his knot was ready to come out. She groaned when it pulled away, leaving a soaked pussy running with his gift. He left her to paint in the bed and went out a back door and down a hard-to-see path on the ledge.

Roric entered the cave beneath his camp and was pleased to see a large guard room with thirty beds. He would populate his came with plenty of gnoll guards and ensure there were always ten in the barracks at all times. Behind it was an open tunnel, he would conceal with a secret door later. It led to a natural cave with narrow paths around bubbling pools of steamy water. Glowing mushrooms grew in clusters on the moist stone, providing a fluorescent light. He made his way through the chambers until reaching a large cave with a narrow walkway over a pool. At the end was his interface statue, safely tucked away where others would not easily find it.

He placed his hands on the surface, entering the building interface once again. It was time to populate his village, and he had lots of ideas and fun choices to make. Soon he would have a thriving gnoll village spread across the peaks, living a secret and hidden life. Jaina would be dancing for him as the sound of Evalynn's sex echoed from outside. Gisley would prowl the forest, luring potential lovers into sexually charged encounters. While Chandice ran her magic shop, selling rare items, potions, and fairy glitter to those with deep pockets. All of them would come to his bed and serve their master, each sharing in the joys of love.

As Roric worked, so did Evalynn, the two building their homes. The time had come, and the life they dreamed of was about to begin. Unfortunately, none of them saw the dark cloud looming on the horizon or the danger creeping ever closer.

12