Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 59

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
5.4k words
4.8
2.3k
4

Part 59 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

Jaina looked down the road that wound through their forest. It was a beautiful pastoral scene filled with colorful butterflies dancing in the sun rays that streaked through the dense trees. The sunny spots were full of flowers, while the shady areas were rich with green ferns and plants. Everywhere there was something to delight the eyes and soothe the senses, yet she was afraid.

They returned to their home to find Gisley's lodge had been burned. Most of the gnoll patrols were dead, and the two that remained were badly wounded. More than half the elf hunters were dead, and several sections of the forest had been blasted by magic. Paths had been carved, burned, or hacked into the deeper areas, but the invaders still hadn't found the gnoll village to their relief.

Evalynn set about repairing the damage but didn't bother with the lodge. It cost extra points to keep rebuilding it, so it and Chandice's magic shop would have to wait. Santos took his men to clear out the one player group that was active in the forest, while Roric took the others to inspect Gisley's pond. It was a sad sight indeed, with the lodge burned, its charred timbers fallen into the water. The island and its stone building had been somehow sunk, and the trees around the lake were scorched. Even the water had been fouled somehow. A spell turned the once crystal clear pool into a bog of stinking mud that attracted flies.

Gisley threw herself into Roric's arms and cried as he closed his eyes and cried with her. They had worked so hard to build this dream, and now it was being ruined. They had wanted to be a blessing to the local population, but now they were the enemy. Roric stroked Gisley's head as Jaina and Chandice looked on sympathetically, unable to wipe away the hurt.

"She only got to sing over it once," Chandice said with a shake of her head. "It isn't fair."

"I can fix all of it," Evalynn said with a sad note. "But the cost will be high."

"I won't be the same," Gisley sobbed. "Every time I look at my pond, I am going to be reminded of what they did."

"We can change it so it will look nothing like it did, Evalynn insisted. "We can even move it someplace else."

"We shouldn't have to do any of that," Jaina cried. "We have the right to build a home just as any other player does. Our only mistake is we wanted to share our happiness with others."

"Jaina," Roric said and held an arm out to her. She came to his embrace, and he pressed her into his chest beside Gisley. There was a pause as he took a deep breath and then pleaded with her to let this anger go. Her open, loving nature made her special, and he didn't want her to lose that nature. He admitted that he was angry about what was happening but again took responsibility. He should have confronted Alexandria or moved far enough to be out of her influence. It was his mistake to settle so close that caused this problem. It was his desire to be near Rajeen that led to this disaster.

"None of us blames you for that," Evalynn said. "We all wanted to be near Rajeen, and she wanted us nearby as well. That's why she sent us here to consider building our home."

"She's right," Chandice agreed. "We were all looking forward to her visits. Jaina, Evalynn, and Gisley are still part of her harem at heart. They even have her paw print on their rears."

"But I should have realized the danger after the dungeon attack and taken more steps to keep us safe," Roric insisted. "As much as I love Rajeen, I needed to put my girl's safety first."

"None of that worry should have been necessary," Jaina sighed as she hugged him tightly. "Alexandria created this problem and then took it too far. Now it seems like it has grown beyond her and drawn the attention of other players."

"I wonder if there are people like Alexandria near all the spawns," Chandice said. "Looking for fresh girls to lure into their brothels and sell for profit."

"I am sure there are more than just Alexandria," Roric said. "But if Santos is correct, she treated her girls with respect and compassion. It is possible she only sold the girls that wanted to be sold, helping them enjoy the fantasy."

"Do we really think she is somehow being forced into this?" Jaina asked. "She killed you, tried to kidnap me, then robbed us, tried to kill us, and now she is destroying our home."

"We once said she was too determined to lay her hands on you. We said it was irrational, and there had to be something more to it," Roric reminded.

"You're right," Jaina agreed. "And I know what Santos said, but I find it hard to believe. You weren't there when she dangled a collar in my face, probably using her powers to try and entice me. If not for the seductress's natural resistance, I might have accepted it and always believed it was my idea." Jaina paused to shake her head as she thought back to those early days. "It wasn't her demeanor that was most disturbing; it was her opinion of Roric. She couldn't accept that I wanted him and didn't believe a beast man had a right to have me."

"A lot of people have prejudices," Chandice said sympathetically. "But they get over them in time."

"Can we go someplace else," Gisley interrupted as she pulled away from Roric's chest. "I don't want to see this anymore."

"Of course we can," Roric replied, guiding her away with an arm around her back. "And I promise we will make your pond twice as beautiful when it is safe to do so." He took them away, leading them down the little path that would return to the main road. It was a somber moment as they wondered if they would ever be able to rebuild it all. Roric would have to take them back to Rajeen's inn, and they would have to dance again to earn the money if he truly wanted to recover.

They reached the road and looked at the beautiful forest they called their home. They weren't even done building it, and already it was being ruined. They huddled together in a hug, determined to enjoy it for just a moment more, when an explosion went off in the distance. They saw a flash of fire followed by a ball of smoke wafting into the air.

"Somebody is here," Jaina said. "What happened to the rogues?"

"Evalynn, take everybody back to the village and keep them safe," Roric commanded as he turned in the direction of the blast.

"What are you going to do?" Jaina asked when she realized he wasn't coming with.

"I am going to see who is prowling our forest," Roric replied as he reached out a hand and summoned his magic spear. "Now go and send whatever is left of the patrols to help."

"Let's move," Evalynn urged, taking Gisley and Jaina by the wrist. She hurried them through the forest as they all turned back to catch the last glimpse of Roric running off in the direction of the blast. They heard more sounds of fighting in the distance, but Evalynn kept up a brisk pace, using her special rights as the area owner to open hidden trails.

It took almost twenty minutes to reach the base of the hills where the village was hidden. Another five to climb the winding path as tensions began to mount over what was happening. Evalynn had used her interface earlier to check the forest for intruders. She had found one small group, and Santos volunteered to eliminate it. They should have returned long since, but either something went wrong, or another group had arrived. Now they rushed into Roric's throne room, and Evalynn went right to her statue, putting her hands on the stone to see what was happening.

"There are four groups in the forest!" she said in shock. "I see Santos and his rogues are battling one and not faring well."

"Where is Roric?" Jaina asked as Evalynn concentrated.

She found Roric fleeing for his life as three people chased after him. He was already wounded, and Evalynn realized that they had forgotten to buff in their haste. As a result, he wasn't sharing damage with Jaina, and she didn't have her collar on so he could draw on her health.

"Quickly, we must put our collars on!" Evalynn cried and reached for the collar in her pouch. The other two turned to Chandice, who was carrying them, and took them back. Chandice demanded to know what Evalynn was seeing, and it was described in terrible detail. Roric was badly injured and running down a trail trying to lose three pursuers. Jaina felt the sudden pull on her health the moment the collar went on as Roric used his powers to leech health from her.

"We have to do something," Gisley urged.

"He told us to stay here," Chandice said, but she too looked tense as if about to run back to help him.

"Send the patrols to help him!" Jaina urged, but Evalynn explained they were all already dead. Roric had no choice but to try and evade his hunters, but Evalynn could still help. She began to spend points, altering the trail before Roric to make it straight while tangling it with brush behind him.

"Is he going to make it here?" Gisley asked.

"He isn't coming here," Evalynn said. "It looks like he is trying to lure them away."

"Of course, if he came here, he might accidentally lead them to our doorstep," Chandice groaned and looked around. "I am going after him. You three stay here."

"Why are you going?" Jaina asked.

"Because nobody wants me as a slave, and my death won't matter," Chandice replied as she ran out of the tent. "Evalynn, guide me to him," Chandice yelled from outside.

Evalynn used her ability to speak to whoever she was watching and guided Chandice through the forest. Roric was heading away from the hidden village, but his pursuers were just blasting through the forest. One of the men used a staff to summon small sprays of fire that he used to burn through barriers Evalynn erected. All she could do was keep slowing them down and buy poor Roric more time.

"I feel so helpless," Jaina moaned. "None of this was supposed to happen."

"I can fly over the trees and get them both," Gisly offered.

"Sweetheart," Jaina said with a shake of her head. "If anybody sees you, they will drop everything to focus on you. That notice said you were the most dangerous of us, and that's why that last party took no chances with you."

"But we have to save them," Gisley pleaded.

"Our master told us to come here," Jaina said though it pained her to do so. "I am sorry, but we have to obey." Jaina may have said it, but in her heart, she wanted to go after him. She prayed he would escape before her resolve finally crumbled, and she disobeyed her master.

"It's you two he wants kept safe," Evalynn said. "If the danger comes to the village, Gisley will use her magic to carry you away while I hold them off. You fly over the hills and swing around before going straight to Rajeen."

"We have to leave you too?" Gisley sobbed as her eyes sparkled with deep blue.

"I have to stay here and defend the village," Evalynn replied. "I can delay them for hours if needs be while you get away."

"I am not leaving without you," Gisley insisted.

"None of this has to be debated right now," Jaina reminded. "Let's worry about it if the time comes."

They agreed to discuss it only if necessary and went back to watching Roric and Chandice. Evalynn did her best to guide Chandice, who had summoned the devil warrior and ran at a modest pace. Evalynn was changing back and forth between them and began to keep Roric updated.

"Tell her to go back!" Roric shouted as he leaped over a log. "They are close to Gisley in level."

"She insisted on going to help you," Evalynn explained as Roric went round a massive tree trunk and suddenly stopped. Evalynn couldn't figure out why he had ceased running until he staggered a few steps, and she saw the arrow sticking out of his neck.

"Roric!" she cried.

"What? What happened?" Jaina asked as Gisley covered her mouth.

He staggered a few steps forward and began to pull on Jaina for more healing, but a second arrow threw him back. He reached up with a weak hand as an arrow glowing with blue light raced in from the tree branches and finally went down.

"Evalynn, what happened?" Jaina demanded as Evalynn let go of the statue.

"He's dead," Evalynn said and looked to the others. "There is somebody in the forest stealthy enough to hide from my detection. I can't tell where they are."

"Call Chandice back!" Gisley cried, snapping the stunned woman out of her daze. Evalynn returned to the statue and relayed the message to Chandice, urging her to run back as fast as possible.

"Two groups are closing in on you," Evalynn said. "Quickly, or you won't make it."

Chandice ran as fast as her legs would carry her, tearing through the foliage and looking around in a panic. Evalynn watched her progress as the other groups closed in, telling her when to turn, to avoid them.

"Please, let her make it," Jaina pleaded with clasped hands.

"Oh no," Evalynn cried as Chandice ran into an open area too close to one of the parties. She heard them call out and saw them change direction as they began to chase her. "She isn't going to make it."

"Send guards from the camp!" Jaina urged, desperate to save Chandice.

"We have to help her!" Gisley insisted. "We can't just hide!"

Jaina felt a swell of rage and anguish to watch her lovers run down like animals. The sense of helplessness was too much, and she grabbed Gisley by the arm and ran out.

"Roric said to stay here!" Evalynn cried as they hurried from the tent.

"Help us get to her!" Jaina shouted as they ran for a ledge. Gisley sprouted her wings and grabbed Jaina by the shoulders. She jumped from the ledge, using her wings to carry them down and save the long trip around the ramp. She flew into the forest, following the hidden trail. From above the trees, they could see distant fires burning. The forest was under attack from multiple directions, and now Roric was dead. Gisley dropped through the canopy in an open area, and Jaina asked Evalynn which way they should go. Evalynn told them to wait right there as Chandice was running directly at them.

The frightened woman burst out of the bushes with tears in her eyes. Her hands visibly shook as shouts and cries echoed from behind her. She had used her devil to buy more time, ordering it to delay the group so she could hopefully get away.

"Chandice!" Jaina shouted, drawing the frightened woman's attention.

"Jaina, run!" Chandice yelled, and only then did Jaina see the blood coming from her shoulder. Chandice was wounded by what looked like a throwing knife, the blade sticking out of her shoulder. Jaina and Gisley ran toward her as a loud bang and rumble filled the air, followed by a shaking of trees. The three turned to face the oncoming menace only to have a hail of golden spikes fall on them from the skies.

"They are all around you!" Evalynn called from her viewpoint in the camp as the surprise attack shredded the girls.

Gisley managed to halt the attack by creating a shield of glowing light, but they were already injured. Players burst from the trees, crying out for their comrades that they had the girls trapped. Chandice was the first to react, cursing an elf charging with a long triple-bladed spear. She then used her boosted imp summoning to bring two creatures up and set them to blast him. He plowed through one of the imps as Chadice threw her most powerful attacks, hoping to slow him down.

Jaina ripped the slave collar from her neck, desperate for full access to her powers. Her skin glowed as it took on a darker shade and hardened into armor.

[lvl 19 Morphic skill: Harden skin] You can harden your skin to the equivalent of medium armor.

She threw out her hands as her fingers lengthened and turned into blades, becoming menacing weapons. A woman wearing a black mask and leather armor leaped at her, holding a curved dagger in each hand. The two came together in a clash of weapons as the woman darted about Jaina, slashing rapidly. Jaina was forced to trigger another ability or be cut to ribbons by the dance of attacks.

[lvl 6 Morphic skill: Fluid Reflexes] By becoming partially fluid, your reflexes greatly increase, allowing you to flow around attacks, doubling your chance to dodge, and reducing slashing, stabbing, and crushing damage by 50%. Lasts 20 seconds.

Jaina's body began to twist and flow unnaturally, moving out of the way of attacks that would have otherwise stabbed her. The woman she was fighting reacted with an angry growl, and she suddenly pulsed with white light. Now there were two floating daggers as well as the two in her hands. All four slashed and stabbed at Jaina, her body doing its best to avoid the attacks. The sheer volume of attacks began to get through, and Jaina was cut despite her efforts to fight back.

Gisley had to focus on the shield until the rain of spikes ceased but by then Jaina and Chandice were already in combat. She saw two men raise a bow and crossbow, aiming for Chandice, and quickly doused them in glitter, putting them to sleep. A woman jumped out with a hooked net and tried to snare Gisley, but she fluttered into the air out of reach. The woman threw the net as Gisley darted away and turned around to point. A ray of glittering moonlight crashed down on the woman, causing her to stagger out of the blast.

[lvl 9 Lunar Fairy skill: Moon ray] A beam of pure moonlight strikes a target you designate, dealing moderate radiance damage.

The woman rolled and came to her feet with a hand-thrown back. Gisley blinked as little green blades formed between her fingers, and when the woman threw her hand forward, they streaked at Gisley. She fluttered about, trying to avoid them as the woman threw volley after volley. Some of them went through Gisley's wings, and another caught her leg, burying deep in her thigh.

"Ha, you can't evade me forever!" the woman shouted as another knife hit Gisley in the shoulder.

Gisley felt angry that her family and home were under attack. She thought of her beautiful pond and what they did to it as her rage caused her arms to shake. She turned to face the woman as her body and wings began to glow with silver light. Six arms of glittering moonlight spread from her body and reached down, converging on the dangerous woman. There was a sound like a thunder crack as the woman was blasted to the ground and left crawling for safety.

[lvl 30 Lunar Fairy Skill: Glittering Rage] tendrils of glittering moonlight spread from your body as your skin glows with silver light. Six tendrils reach out and converge on a nearby target, striking them as if by six heavy blows. Does severe damage. The target must make a resilience save or be stunned for 2-10 seconds. (Damage boosted 20% under a full moon.)

Gisley dived on the woman as her fey sword appeared in hand. She was going to finish off this intruder before she could recover, but something tackled her mid-flight. It was a man in a simple red vest with a black cord. He carried Gisley to the ground, and before she could react, he picked her up and spun around, kicking her so hard she flew into a nearby tree.

Gisley cracked into the trunk and slid down in a daze as the man planted his feet and suddenly blurred. He crossed a distance of five yards in the blink of an eye, landing another kick. The blow blasted the air from her lungs and crushed her against the tree as it shook from the impact.

"You're not as dangerous as they say," he sneered as Gisley groaned from broken ribs. He was startled when a spear struck him in the side, and twelve gnolls raced in to join the fight.

"I have sent the camp's defenders to save you," Evalynn said as the man turned to face the new threat. "You need to get the others and run. More players are converging on your location."

Gisley tried to crawl away as she saw Chandice staggering off. One of her imps was dead, and she had two arrows in her back. She was also holding her side as blood dripped through her fingers. A nearby elf was busy fighting what appeared to be a floating sword and shield; the enchanted guardian Chandice got at level fifteen.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12