Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina was in even worse shape, with three people now focused solely on her. One was some kind of rapid melee fighter who used magical daggers. Another was a massive man in metal plates and stone-like skin. He stood head and shoulders taller than Jaina and swung a mallet of silver metal. The last was a short dwarf or maybe a gnome with a hooked pole. Jaina was flowing around their attacks like water, but Gisley could see she was still getting hit.

"Jaina, get down!" Gisley shouted, causing Jaina to throw herself to the ground.

Gisley put her hands together and aimed at the three who were in a nice neat line.

[lvl 45 Lunar Fairy skill: Fairy fire] An intense blast of fairy energy that races from your outstretched hands. It produces a straight line that strikes all targets in its path for ten yards. It does massive damage but has a one-minute cooldown and uses a significant amount of fairy dust.

A laser-like blast of pulsating fairy energy raced across the field, striking all three of them as they cried out in pain. It shattered trees on the other side and left burning holes in distant trunks. Jaina scrambled away, bleeding from a dozen wounds, and met Gisley near the middle as Chandice staggered to join them. A few gnolls rushed by, bolstering their numbers, but it was obvious they were in trouble.

"We can't win this," Chandice wheezed and took her hand away to see the severity of her wound.

"Just stand together," Gisley commanded and lifted a hand upward.

[lvl 12 Lunar Fairy Skill: Dust of recovery] You create an illuminated snow globe like effect where silvery dust swirls around. All allies in the area of effect are slowly healed of their wounds. The spell drains your dust pool at a slow rate.

Slowly their wounds began to mend, but not quickly enough as gnolls started to die. A dozen more joined the battle, buying them precious time, but Gisley cried out and staggered forward as an arrow of blue light came through her back and out her chest.

"The stealth archer is here!" Evalynn warned as Gisley fell to her hands and knees.

Chandice looked up to see a woman in gray hiding in the shadows of a tree. She pointed her hand and uttered a dark curse as shadows coalesced around the woman.

[lvl 12 Warlock skill: Shadow binds] Create chains of shadow to wrap an opponent, binding them for up to one full minute. Attacking a bound for causes the chains to weaken and grants the target a strength check with a bonus to break them.

"That will keep her busy for a minute," Chandice groaned as another arrow from the other tree line raced between them. Chandice ordered Jaina to hold Gisley and then stood between them, using her body as a shield as she cast another spell.

[lvl 11 Enchanter skill: Misdirect] A magic aura that causes physical ranged weapons like arrows, stones, thrown spears, etc., to have a 70% chance of being misdirected to miss the enchanter.

The next arrow went wildly off course, flying harmlessly into the forest. Chandice then used a cloud of bats, ordering them to feast on the large stone-like warrior.

[lvl 11 Warlock skill: Blood bats] black bats fly from your hand, biting the target and transferring the health to the caster.

They flew off and swarmed him, causing him to curse as they all took little bites from his hide. They then flew back to Chandice, merging with her body as her wounds began to heal faster.

"I can't keep this up," Chandice groaned. "The pets take a ton of mana to summon, and I am almost out."

Jaina kissed Gisley, pouring her healing power directly into the fairy woman.

[Lvl 1 Seductress skill: Healing kiss] Kiss a target to begin channeling your stamina to heal them. Restores 12 health a second until healed or stamina is depleted.

Her stamina was a little under half, but she knew Gisley was by far the more dangerous of the three. So did their opponents, judging by how they kept ambushing her. Another arrow flew wildly off course as Chandice continued to try to shield them from ranged attacks. The gnolls had formed a ring around them, but they were dropping fast.

"Gisley, please get up!" Jaina cried and shook the fairy awake.

Gisley opened her eyes and stretched out a hand, raising another shield of light over their heads as the man with the trident leaped down on them from above.

[lvl 8 Lunar Fairy Skill: Wall of starlight] Creates a twenty by ten wall of shimmering light that blocks most physical and elemental attacks. Magical attacks are reduced in strength but can pierce the shield.

The man bounced off the barrier with a promise of violence and rolled into gnolls. A few more gnolls ran from the forest, joining the fight, but it was clear it would be lost. The three girls stood back to back as they fired spells in all directions trying to assist the guards as best they could. Then a ring of light formed at their feet, and suddenly, the ground under them exploded.

Jiana's ears rang as she tumbled to the ground, her skin feeling like she had the worst sunburn of her life. She saw Gisley fall, crashing limply to the forest floor, her wings nothing but smoldering shreds. Chandice seemed the most coherent as she rolled back to her hands and knees but didn't get up. Jaina saw everything in slow motion as the trident warrior stood over Chandice and raised his weapon to impale her through the back.

A red light raced across the field and struck him in the back, quickly followed by a silver one as a spear came through his chest, and then his body was used as a battering ram to topple two others. Evalynn heaved him off her weapon like he was an annoying fly on a stick. She then turned to face the largest group of players and swung her spear in an arc as the air seemed to fold and race out.

[lvl 22 Glaive knight skill: Shockwave] A powerful sweeping attack that creates a wave of concussive force that throws targets back up to ten meters.

People fell over like bowling pins, thrown off their feet as the wave swept through them. Evalynn danced from attack to attack, darting across the battlefield to keep as many foes off guard as possible.

"Who the heck is this?" the dagger warrior asked as Evalynn used her armored body to ram the woman and toss her aside.

"This has to be the elf slut," the stone warrior laughed. "The notice didn't say she was so strong."

Evalynn heard his mocking voice and jumped into the air throwing her spear at him as she turned about. It struck his side with a powerful thump, causing him to roar, and before she landed, she called it back to her hand.

[lvl 5 Glaive Knight Skill: precision toss] A highly accurate throw that doubles your chance to hit at extreme range. Damage is reduced, but critical strike chance is increased.

[lvl 6 Glaive Knight Skill: Recall] Summon any weapon you have just thrown back to your hand.

When her feet hit the ground, she was already into her next attack, holding the weapon with both hands and pointing it directly at him.

[lvl 9 Glaive Knight skill: Charging thrust] Level your weapon and race across the ground to deliver a powerful thrust. Crosses 10 meters in one attack with improved armor penetration.

The man raised a magical shield, but her spear went through it with a cracking sound. It penetrated his armor, and the impact pushed him back, but it only seemed to make him angrier.

He lashed back, swinging his mallet as if to crush Evalynn like a bug. Evalynn yanked her weapon free and began to flow with beautiful grace as she took him head-on.

[lvl 21 Glaive knight Skill: Dance of four strikes] Step into the dance and unleash four quick thrusts with double your strength bonus in damage. Each strike is successively harder to block or parry.

He howled as Evalynn stabbed him four times before he could swing even once. The dagger woman went to intervene, but a ghostly copy of Evalynn's spear formed and raced out, impaling her and halting the charge.

[lvl 30 Glaive Knight Skill: Spectral shot] Creates a magical copy of your weapon that launches like a spear to strike a target up to ten meters away. This attack never misses unless magical defenses are used to block it. 20 second cool down.

Jaina crawled to Gisley as the invaders recovered and began to converge on Evalynn. She was fighting seven to one in the open, with unseen archers and casters hidden in the trees. Spells and arrows began to pelt her, but she never slowed in her relentless assault.

"Gisley?" Jaina said with tears in her eyes as she turned the limp fairy over. Gisley was still breathing, but she was clearly out of the fight. Chandice was up on her feet and lending spells to Evalynn's valiant effort, but there were only three gnolls left of the perhaps two dozen that had come, and they were out of time.

Jaina frowned and reached for a nearby rock, using her morphic powers to absorb it. Then, she turned to the nearest enemy and pointed a finger, turning the mass into a projectile.

[lvl 13 Morphic skill: Mass bolt] You can spend ten seconds absorbing a small amount of mass into your body. You can fire that mass as a solid bullet. Moderate damage, short range.

The attack managed to wound the target, but the rate at which she could fire bolts was too slow. The mallet finally struck Evalynn, and the blow nearly took her off her feet. Still, she refused to give up, dancing and flailing with her spear in a desperate gamble to buy time. But as Jaina looked up, she could see their time had run out.

The archer in the tree was free of her binds, and a blue arrow glowed in her bow as she aimed it directly at Jaina. There was nowhere to hide, nor did she have the strength to evade, so she closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable. She heard the bow loose and the hiss as that arrow streaked through the air. There was a snapping sound as it hit its target that made Jaina flinch, but she felt nothing.

"Pull her out of the tree," a familiar voice said that made Jaina look up in surprise.

She saw the scaled legs and tail that led to a powerful frame of naturally armored muscle. A club of hardwood and metal bands studded with wicked spikes was gripped tightly in his hand. With his other, he brushed the ashes of the arrow from his chest. Jaina wanted to burst into tears to see him, but all she could manage to say was.

"Zorac!"

12