Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, that's our little sex fairy," Jaina teased and took her hand, noting she was wearing the white dress that made her look as if she was bursting out of a flower. "I love that dress."

"We are all dressed," Gisley said. "Rajeen said it would be wise to arrive with as little notice as possible."

"She doesn't want a bunch of naked girls causing people to ask questions," Roric added.

"Oh, right," Jaina agreed and considered her own outfit. With but a thought, she used layering to change her outfit from something less sexy to more common. She was in her beginner dress again, with a belt and pouch as if she had spawned only an hour ago. With the disguise in place, she looked to Roric and asked the words she was dreading to say. "Is it time?"

"We were just waiting for you," Roric said. "Rajeen had the potions made, and we have no reason to stay."

Jaina nodded, and they left, walking with somber faces toward a sad road. Rajeen was waiting with Chandice and Evalynn beside a man Jaina remembered from her nights whoring.

"Hello, Edwin," Jaina said with a smile. "I had no idea you were this powerful a wizard."

"Good day, lady Jaina," he replied with a smile. "We never really talked about that. We were too busy with other things."

"Ha, I suppose we were," Jaina said and looked around the room. "Where is Zorac?"

"Here, the powerful lizardman said as he stepped through a doorway. "I wouldn't miss seeing you off for anything."

Jaina ran to his arms and wrapped him in a hug, insisting he use the dust every three nights or she would come back to demand why he wasn't doing it. He assured her he would be waiting for the woman of his dreams, and she needn't worry. They shared a final kiss, and then she returned to her master's side, taking his hand as Rajeen urged the wizard to begin.

"This is too painful. Please get it over with," Rajeen demanded.

Edwin nodded and began the spell, creating a blue ball of light. He called out the name of a distant city as it flattened and stretched until it was like a hole of swirling blue light. Suddenly the inside collapsed, and they could see stone pavers of a courtyard and buildings beyond.

"The door is open," Edwin said. "I am going to miss you all."

"We will miss you too," Evalynn said as she took Gisley and Chandice's hands. Then, they all turned to Roric, who was holding both of Rajeen's hands as the tiger woman wept.

"I will find a way to come to you," Rajeen insisted. "I refuse for this to be our last goodbye."

Roric's ears drooped as he pulled her into a hug filled with the pain of a passionate goodbye. "I will count the days," he whispered. "I won't be happy until I have seen you again."

"I will use the dust to keep us together," Rajeen insisted. "But one day, you and I will not need to dream about our love." She kissed him firmly, then stepped back. "Now go. I cannot bear this pain any longer."

Roric nodded and took Jaina by the hand before letting out a resigned sigh. He stepped into the portal as if walking through a door, the two of them instantly on the other side. Evalynn brought the other two across, and they turned to take one last look back. They saw the tears falling from Rajeen's eyes as the portal closed, ending all hope of going back.

"How far north did we come?" Chandice asked.

"Probably three months journey, even with Gisley flying," Roric said. "We are actually closer to the silken princes by a significant amount."

"But nobody will think to look for us here," Evalynn added. "Besides, the rumors will spread that we went southwest."

Roric nodded while taking up his spear and pack. He led the way into the streets, blending into the crowds of people as nothing but another pack of adventurers. It was a sad day but also one filled with new hope. They were so far away from the danger that they finally had a chance to rest worry-free. He would follow Rajeen's maps and take them north beyond the spawn rings and into the mountainous wilds. They would hopefully find this succubus witch and see what price needed to be paid for one of her blessings. Then they would travel far to the southeast, looking for a place to rebuild their home. One way or another, he was going to make their dream come true, and his slave girls would run amuck, making love to whoever was fortunate enough to find his woods.

12