Jake 03: Matinee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The equipment we talked about is for filming," Giselle said. "You will operate the equipment, and I will be directing."

"I'm gonna be honest, I have never operated filming equipment before," Jake said.

"Oh, don't worry, playing the role of cameraman is mostly for show and atmosphere. All you really have to do is press the button. I will handle the rest. Mr. Rosiak may have... Other requests, shall we say, but you are of course free to deny any that are outside of your comfort zone."

"Alright," Jake said. Somehow, he felt safer after hearing that, though not completely safe. He was still a stranger in a strange land. "Yeah, I'm in."

"Good," Giselle said. "Now, I believe we have an appointment at the theater. Please, drive."

------

The movie theater was of the classical kind, trying to capture the era of black-and-white silent films with its kitchy pseudo-vintage interior. Nobody else was in the lobby besides Jake and Giselle, which Jake was thankful for. Seems like people didn't really catch a lot of movies just after lunch. That activity was reserved for the unemployed, and those rich enough that they didn't have to work.

"Hello, how are you?" Giselle said while fishing a black credit card out of her purse, and handing it to the young girl behind the counter. "We have reservations."

The slim-bodied girl, who looked to be slightly younger than Jake, with her long black hair and dark brown eyes. She was of the cute sort. After swiping Giselle's card, she turned to look down at a screen. "A group ticket?" she asked. "It looks like you have reserved two entire rows. Is it just the two of you?"

"That is correct," Giselle said. "I like my peace and quiet." It didn't seem to occur to her how obvious everything was to the girl behind the counter.

The cashier didn't seem too bothered. "It's a slow day, anyway. There's only a couple more reservations," she said, and somewhere, a printer buzzed. She handed Giselle a couple of papers. "Here you go, group ticket for 'Rochelle, Rochelle'. Enjoy the movie!"

Jake followed behind Giselle as they left the counter and walked towards the entrance to the theater salon, where a man dressed in a fancy vest looked at Giselle's ticket before opening the door for them. They stepped inside.

The lights were still on in the medium-sized theater salon. The entrance was right at the back, and Jake figured that they would be sitting there. Perfect. As the cashier girl had mentioned, there were only a few other people scattered about among the sea of seats.

Giselle led him to the middle of the back row, where they sat down on the soft fabric of the theater seats. Jake sat to the right of Giselle, with an armrest in between them. Giselle sat down her purse on the floor at her far side, and leaned down to fish out a large bottle without a label containing some kind of citrusy looking drink. Hydration seemed like it was important during Giselle's adventures. She put it in the cupholder to her left.

"Let's wait until the movie starts," she said. "Once it's dark in here, I will write instructions on my phone and show you the screen. Any questions?"

Jake had a thousand of them. "Nope," he lied. "Let's do this." He felt a tingle inside of him as excitement and nervosity started building in tandem. His pants tightened as blood started rushing to his penis, his heart beating slightly faster. The minutes seemed like hours as they waited in silence for the movie to start, and he tried to contain the feelings bubbling up inside. A few more people entered the salon and took their seats, but thankfully, nobody seemed to be seated too close to the two of them.

The lights dimmed, and the room went black. Show time. Music started blasting as the trailers began to roll.

Jake looked to his left, where Giselle was already typing something on her phone. His nervosity increased in anticipation of the first set of instructions. Giselle held up the phone, covering it with her hand at an angle that prevented it from lighting up any unwanted parts of the theater. Jake read the screen.

"Take out the vibrator that's in my pussy."

He swallowed. Right to it, then. Giselle put the phone on the seat to her left, and shuffled around a bit, before sitting completely still with her hands gripping each armrest. In the flashes of light from the movie, Jake could see her legs spread apart in their dark slacks, her high heels dug into the floor and toes pointing upwards, resting against the bottom of the seat row in front of them.

A sudden realization came to him. When had she put in the vibrator? As far as he recalled, they had been close together all day. She had it in while meeting with Mr. Rosiak! Giselle was a much better actress than he had initially thought.

Jake put his left hand on Giselle's right thigh. She remained completely still. Still, but not stiff. Just relaxed, as if everything that was happening was completely normal for her. Different worlds, Jake thought to himself.

His hand wandered up her thigh, and planted itself on her crotch. Jake's fingers slid down, feeling the fabric get warmer and moister the lower he got. He could definitely feel a slight buzzing coming from inside of her. He fumbled with repositioning himself, placing his entire left arm on Giselle's torso, searching for the hem of her pants with the tips of his fingers. She didn't seem to be bothered.

There. His fingers slid under a metal button, and under the hem of a pair of cotton panties, discovering Giselle's hairless mound. Jake's cock started twitching as his fingers continued wandering, slowly approaching the source of the warm wetness. First, they encountered Giselle's throbbing clit, large and protruding like a pressable button. It was covered in wetness, as was the inside of her panties, slick and creamy.

Giselle's grip on the armrests tightened as Jake's fingers found her sopping wet pussy hole, hot and throbbing, with a buzzing object tucked inside of it. Jake hooked his index and middle fingers down into the hole, trying to fish out the vibrator from below. It was hot and creamy, and when Jake finally got a grip on it, pressing it up and outwards, Giselle suddenly grabbed onto his arm with her left one, and bit her lip hard while closing her eyes.

He pressed the vibrator against Giselle's big clit for a brief second while trying to get his hand out of her panties, when he felt her stiffen up and shudder, holding on to his arm tightly. A gush of juices filled the inside of Giselle's panties as her pussy contracted and opened up, and then another. Her knees locked as she pressed her feet hard against the back of the seats in front of her.

Finally, she exhaled. Jake was impressed, both with Giselle for remaining silent through that, and with himself for having technically completed his task already. Although, he was sure there was more to come. He took the vibrator out all the way, and gave it to Giselle. It was completely soaked, and still buzzing. She turned it off quickly, and took out a small towel from her purse.

Swiftly, she re-arranged the items on the seat next to her, placing the vibrator on the towel. Then, she sat down with her hands on the armrests once again, and breathed deeply. She picked up the phone, and started typing quickly, despite the slight trembling of her delicate fingers. When finished, she took a big gulp from the bottle in her seat's cupholder, and handed the phone to Jake.

"Finger me. 2 orgasms", the screen read.

Jake stood up and looked around. Around them, some kind of movie was playing for a clueless crowd. Nobody seemed to have any idea about the goings on in the back of the theater. He looked down at Giselle in the next chair, sitting still like a mannequin, transfixed on the chair in front of her. Jake tried to figure out the logistics of getting her off as much and hard as possible. There were a lot of awkward angles in that row of seats.

Should he simply ask her to take her pants off? No, the movie was too loud for verbal communication. He grabbed the hem of her pants and gave them a small but firm tug. To his delight, Giselle raised her ass up slightly to help him.

He repositioned himself, squatting down on the floor in between the seat rows, and pulled down both Giselle's slacks and her panties down to her feet, where he fumbled for a while as they got stuck on her high stiletto heels before they came off completely. Both items of clothing were absolutely soaked at the crotch. Jake resisted the urge to bring them to his face and inhale her fragrant musk, his cock throbbing at the thought of it. Instead, he placed them on the chair to his right.

Time to focus, he thought to himself, and sat back in his chair on Giselle's right. Naked from her waist down to her shoes, she spread her legs apart some more. In the flickering light from the movie screen, her clit stood up protruding into the air like a tiny, glistening cock, pulsing and aching for attention. Jake was impressed by it. It was quite a piece for such a small woman. He felt a desire to take it into his mouth and suck on it until her juices sprayed all over his chin, and hoped that she would command him to do it one day, if not today, but she had not yet done so.

Instead, he leaned over slightly and grabbed her clit gently between the thumb and two forefingers of his right hand. She was already soaking wet, so there was no need to apply lubrication as he started to jerk her clit-cock off, moving the skin of her clitoral hood up and down the rock hard inch long pleasure button.

Giselle seemed to respond to that, spreading her now naked legs as far apart as she could. Her body tensed up, and eventually started twitching in rhythm with Jake's clit jerking. Finally, she grabbed on to Jake's hand and pressed it against her clit, holding it still while her pussy opened up and hosed down the seat in front of them with a long spray of squirt. One down, Jake thought as smaller, follow-up squirts spilled onto the floor below from Giselle's apparently magical cunt.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Giselle grabbed Jake's right hand and moved it down an inch or so, letting his fingers feel her soaked entrance. He got the message and sank the two middle ones into her sopping hole, hooking them upwards as his little and index fingers pressed against her outer labia on the outside.

A tense moment must have occured in the movie, as the theater suddenly fell silent. For a split-second, the air filled with the sounds of Jake's fingers sloshing around in Giselle's cunt, so he stopped moving. She tensed up in response, once again clinging on to his arm. Her gaze remained fixed on the seat ahead. Jake could feel the creamy inside walls of her pussy squeeze his fingers hard.

Finally, the movie sounds picked up again with a hefty soundtrack score, and the pair in the back of the theater both exhaled in relief. Jake worked his fingers hard, straining his hand to slap the spongy sweet spot at the front wall of Giselle's soaking pussy with his fingertips at a swift interval.

She closed her eyes and started tensing up again, gripping the seat hard to withstand Jake's assault on her pussy. Her feet were far apart, digging sharp heels into the carpeted floor beneath and spreading her legs as wide as they could. Her knees locked up as she bit her lip, and her pussy started to contract hard around Jake's pounding fingers.

Jake's fingers slipped out in response to a particularly hard contraction, and Giselle's now gaping pussy let out a long spray of liquid that almost arced over the chair in front of her. Dangerous! Jake thought. Better watch where I aim her. He dared to give himself a small taste of her, quickly slipping his soaked fingers into his mouth while she was distracted by the throes of orgasm. Her juices tasted sweet and tangy, with just the hint of saltiness from her squirt. Thankfully, her squirt was mostly odorless, but the sheer amounts this lady was capable of producing meant that a noticeable scent of pussy musk and pee was building up in their general area. Poor cleaning crew.

As Giselle breathed heavily in the chair next to him, Jake awaited his next instructions, hypnotically watching droplets fall from his fingers in the flickering light. His cock was only semi-erect now, having resigned itself to not receiving any action, though he still felt fully aroused throughout his body. It was a scary, yet unfathomably hot situation he found himself in, as pleasure toy to this sexy, small, rich and powerful lady.

She grabbed her bottle and drank deeply from it to replenish her fluids, pausing to catch her breath between gulps. Jake watched with great anticipation as she set the bottle down and started fumbling with her purse. She looked so professional and business-like from the waist up, with her pony tail and formal blouse, a stark contrast to her lower body where her naked and soaked legs were still trembling slightly in their stiletto heeled shoes.

There it was. Giselle turned to face Jake, holding up a familiar looking dark purple dildo. It was long and thick, way bigger than Jake's cock in every way. She gave the dildo to him, and sat all the way down in her chair, grabbing onto the armrests while spreading her legs apart once more. She briefly lifted up her hand to point at her crotch. No phone screen instructions this time. None were necessary, Jake knew what he was supposed to do.

He turned around in his chair, so that he could use his right arm to pleasure his employer. After some struggling, he gave up on finding a position that was actually comfortable. Better focus on the job. With the dildo in his right hand, he guided it to Giselle's pussy. It slipped in effortlessly, and Jake started thrusting.

The dildo went in and out of Giselle's sloppy pussy at a steady pace, guided by Jake's arm. He could see Giselle's mouth lock up as she strained her whole body in response to his thrusting. She must be struggling to stay quiet, he thought. The sound of her pussy being fucked harder and harder was drowned out by the constant noise from the movie, thankfully. Jake leaned over slightly, and placed his hand on Giselle's mound to help keep her steady.

Not long after Jake had started the dildo fucking, Giselle's pussy muscles tensed up as hard as they could, pushing the dildo all the way out, making her cunt gape wide open. Her legs started to shake as another long stream of squirt flowed out of her urethra, further soaking the back of the already wet chair in front of her. Giselle's pussy relaxed for a second or two before opening wide again and letting out another long squirt, followed by several smaller ones that added their volume to the growing puddle on the floor.

Giselle took several deep breaths to calm herself down, and her legs gradually stopped shaking. Jake was holding the purple dildo in the air, letting the juices drip off in long strings. He wanted to taste it, but held himself back this time. Giselle was taking more sips from her bottle. Guess we are not done yet, Jake thought.

He was right. After putting the bottle back down, Giselle held her hand out before her, index finger pointing down at her pussy. Damn, already? Jake thought. She was still breathing heavily!

With his left hand still on her mound, he plunged the dildo back into her sopping cunt using his right. He fucked her deeply, with quick and hard thrusts. Giselle started gasping and squirming in her seat, legs stiffening up. She managed to remain just quiet enough to be fully drowned out by the theater noise. Jake angled the dildo upward slightly, while pressing down on her mound with his left hand, making sure to focus all power on Giselle's sweet spot.

Once again, her pussy convulsed and tensed up, squeezing the dildo out with a pop as a shower of squirt rained on everything in front of her, including Jake's arm. Her whole body was shaking now as she sat holding her breath with gritted teeth. Finally, she exhaled just a bit too loudly. "Aaaaaahhhh..." That would have been audible several rows down! Luckily, she managed to stay quiet after that.

After several long seconds, Giselle stopped shaking, and blinked rapidly to wake herself up. She looked around, somewhat dazed, as if to assess the damage done. She took the dildo from Jake's hand and placed it on the towel on the next seat, replacing it with the vibrator, which she quickly put back inside her pussy. Then, she wrapped the dildo in the towel, put it in her bag along with the bottle, and picked up her phone to type something.

Jake looked at the screen when she was done typing. "Put my pants on, then we go." Jake looked to his right where Giselle's pants lay on the seat, with her soaked panties piled on top. He picked the panties up first, and handed them to Giselle. She took them, put them in her purse, and fished out another pair, presumably cleaner. After that, she took the vibrator from the seat next to her and put it back in her pussy! Could this lady ever get enough? Jake wondered, as she quickly put on the fresh pair of panties.

Then, Jake scrunched up Giselle's slacks and slid them over each of her ankles, holding up her legs by their high-heeled feet one by one. She set them down on the floor, and Jake, kneeling down, helped pull the pants up to Giselle's waist. She looked down at him and nodded, and he stood up, straightening his back out.

He scanned the movie theater as they slowly walked out. The sparse crowd seemed to be fixated on the movie, which was in the middle of some dramatic dialogue. Jake could not care less about it. Giselle seemed a bit wobbly on her feet, holding on to the backs of the seats as she made her way towards the exit. Jake followed closely behind.

The lobby was almost empty when they exited the theater. A couple of patrons were sitting on benches, looking at their phones, and the clerk at the desk was busy with the computer. Jake looked down at Giselle who was standing at his side, and noticed a very visible black wet patch covering the crotch and thighs of her otherwise dark grey business slacks! He sprung to action.

Somewhat clumsily, he grabbed Giselle's purse, and held it in front of her crotch. Then, he mouthed the word "obvious" at her, as obviously as he could. Giselle raised her eyebrows, and gave him a nod of approval. The two walked through the lobby towards the car. Giselle seemed completely steady on her feet again, high heels clicking against the floor.

Back in the car, Jake had his hands on the wheel in the driver's seat, and his employer was seated next to him. "You did a fine job today," she told him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Jake said. Endless question were burning inside him, yearning for answers. He decided to try getting some. "Do you mind if I ask a few questions?"

"Hmm..." Giselle hesitated. "I will try to answer what I can. But please, drive me home."

"Oh, yes, of course," Jake said and started the car. He pulled out into the street, and started driving the route through the city to Giselle's manor. "So... What just happened? Like, why did I just get you off in a movie theater?"

"That was just... something I've been wanting to do. A fantasy, perhaps," Giselle said.

"Okay," Jake said. That was a certainly vague, and he feared that the answers would continue to be. "So... Do you think you could... Summarize my job description? Uh, in your own words? Just so I'm clear on what I'm supposed to be doing, and stuff."

"Yes," Giselle said. "It's difficult to find you a proper job title, as you can probably imagine. I would say that your duties are to provide me with pleasurable company."

"So I'm your escort?"

"Well, you could say that, I suppose." Giselle paused for a few seconds. "But a lot more specialized."

"Specialized?"

"Yes. Your other duty is to help me out with my own clients, in the same line of work."