Jake 03: Matinee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Jake said. "Mr. Rosiak is one of them?"

"Something like that."

"How do you know Mr. Rosiak?"

"I cannot answer that," Giselle said abruptly. She pulled out her phone and fingered the screen for a bit, and Jake heard a very slight buzzing starting to emanate from Giselle's seat. Of course. "Do you mind if we do the rest of the drive home in silence? I need to wind down. The day is not over yet."

"Yes, of course," Jake obeyed.

------

Giselle took the car keys from Jake's hand and pressed a button. The garage door started to close. Jake had parked it there, next to Giselle's other cars, some much fancier than this shiny blue city slicker. She stood before him in her now slightly wrinkled suit, steady on her high heels. Her purse was now slung over her shoulder, revealing the wet spot at her crotch for all the world to see. Which was nobody, at the moment, seeing how they were stood within Giselle's manor walls.

"Thank you for today, Jake," she said with a serious face. "You did well. We will meet up here in a few days for the conference trip. I will be in touch."

"You are welcome, uh, ma'am," Jake responded. He stared in awe as Giselle walked to the entrance of her giant house, the noise of her heels echoing against the walls. His life was certainly getting interesting.

He opened the door to his old four door rust bucket, and sat in the driver's seat. Jake's body was bubbling with nerves from the events of the day, and anxiety about the upcoming trip. Mr. Rosiak. What was going on with him? He decided to think about Lorelei instead, picturing her sweet face in his mind's eye, with her dark eyes and hair. He thought about her big naked breasts, with their constantly stiff nipples. A rush of blood brought a day's worth of pent up sexual tension straight to his cock, making it hard as steel in an instant.

"I hope you're home," he typed into his phone, sending the message to his neighbor. Then, he started the car, and drove towards the manor gate.

------

"I am :)", sent 26 minutes ago. Jake slammed the car door behind him, and rushed into the stairwell of his apartment building. He had driven home as fast as he could, breaking at least three laws of traffic along the way. But at least he hadn't used his phone.

Jake almost flew up the stairs. Panting, he knocked on the door to Lorelei's apartment. He waited many long seconds, and the anticipation only got more unbearable. His cock was so hard that it felt like his jeans were going to burst. Was she even really home? Was this a prank? Come on, he thought, he couldn't have been waiting for more than ten seconds.

He heard a click, and the door opened. There she was. Bare feet sticking out of a pair of black sweatpants, and a white tank top whose straps looked like they were going to burst from the weight of her breasts, whose stiff nipples and dark brown surroundings were clearly visible through the fabric. She was messy, rugged, and aging. Perfect in her own way. His neighbor Lorelei.

Jake stepped inside and almost slammed the door behind him. Neither of them managed to say a word before Jake's tongue was trying to reach into Lorelei's throat. They kissed deeply and passionately, with one of Jake's hands tangled in his neighbor's curly dark brown hair while the other one squeezed one of her breasts as if trying to make it pop. His cock was bursting through his pants, as if it was trying to get to Lorelei on its own.

"Ooooh!" Lorelei cooed when Jake broke the kiss and lifted her up by the thighs. He wobbled a bit under her weight, but held steady. Then, he carried her into the bathroom with his head buried in her ample cleavage, almost effortlessly, having transformed into a sexual beast with a single purpose.

Placing her ass down on top of the washing machine, he swiftly pulled her white tank top off over her head, and Lorelei lifted her arms up to assist. Her heavy breasts and their thick brown nipples were free. Then, he grabbed them hem of her sweatpants and pulled them down roughly, fumbling to untangle them from her feet before throwing them to the floor. Finally, he started to unzip his own jeans.

"Jake," Lorelei said. He pulled his pants and underwear down, and started to pull off his shoes. His neighbor was sitting before him, naked and beautiful. "Jake!" she said, much louder this time.

"Huh?" he stopped, with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"It's nice to see you too," Lorelei said. "But dammit, be a gentleman. I'm not even wet yet!"

She parted her legs, and Jake, now fully naked, stared at her glorious full black bush. Right, of course, he thought to himself. His throbbing cock was pointing right at her cunt, as if to direct him towards it. "Yeah, uh, sorry," he said, quickly getting down on his knees and diving for Lorelei's crotch.

She giggled and put her hand on his head as he dived into her bush nose first, rubbing his face in it and biting at the coarse hairs. He started kissing downwards, planting a sloppy smooch on her clit and sucking her lips into his mouth before reaching her tight knot of an asshole. He stuck his wet tongue out and started flicking it.

Lorelei placed the soles of her feet on Jake's back, pushing his head in further so that his nose entered her pussy while he continued to eat her asshole. He inhaled deeply of her musky fragrance, and used his remaining willpower to resist grabbing onto his cock to relieve himself. He had to stay strong.

He finished eating her asshole and pulled back, though Lorelei's hand on his head wouldn't let him go more than half an inch away. The tip of his nose felt moist. It was working. He attacked Lorelei's swelling clit, sucking it into his mouth, and his neighbor started moaning as her fingernails dug into his scalp.

Jake sucked on her clit like he was trying to make it come off. He wanted to finger her too, but her thick thighs were clamped around either side of his head, leaving no room for his hands. Lorelei gasped and moaned more intensely, and Jake could feel wetness building on his chin, which was pressed against her pussy hole. Perfect.

He continued sucking, but let go of her clit the second he could feel her pussy starting to contract. If she came now, it could take a while before she was ready to fuck again, and Jake was too close to exploding to let that happen. He felt greedy, and wondered if he should also feel guilty, but the raw sexual energy in his body was too intense to let him worry about that at the moment.

Using all the strength of his arms, he pried Lorelei's thighs apart. She tried to fight back with a smile on her face, but Jake's need to fuck her won in the end. He stood up and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices from his mouth. Their tongues twirled around each other in ecstasy as they moaned into each other's mouths.

With his hands on Lorelei's hips, Jake looked his neighbor deep in the eyes and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was dripping wet now, but still tight. Wrapping her legs around his back, she helped push him inside of her. Jake's mouth opened wide in a gasp, and he shut his eyes to fully enjoy the warmth and sensation of Lorelei's wet cunt opening up to receive him, until he felt his balls pressing against her ass.

Finally, fully inside his neighbor again, he let his arms wander up her body, squeezing her breasts and her neck, grabbing her head as he leaned over to kiss her. He felt her hands starting to explore his back and rub his neck as her tongue penetrated his lips. He pressed himself into her as hard as he could, his body filling with a tingling, almost ecstatic sensation. That one night away from her had felt like forever. And now, everything felt right again.

His hands wandered back to Lorelei's hips, grabbing onto them as he started to fuck her with deep, hard thrusts. Intense pleasure rose up from his cock with each thrust, and Jake closed his eyes with his forehead pressed against Lorelei's. He wouldn't last long, but he didn't care. His entire body was compelling him to fuck her.

With a long grunt, he wrapped his arms around Lorelei's head, feeling her soft curly hair as he pressed her against his chest. His cock, buried deep inside his neighbor's leaking cunt, exploded. Reality melted around him as he spilled his seed in Lorelei's warm pussy, and waves of orgasmic ecstasy made him shiver and shake. Lorelei's fingernails dug into the skin on his back, intensifying everything.

Jake returned to reality after an orgasm that lasted forever. He released Lorelei's head from its constriction, and looked down at her beautiful, perfect face, with its marks and creases. Her dark brown eyes were glistening. If she had been wearing makeup, it would definitely be smeared now. She kissed him softly, then smiled and shook her head.

"Let's see here," she said, and started pushing on his belly. Jake took a most reluctant step backward, and pulled his still throbbing dick out of Lorelei. A waterfall of creamy white spunk gushed out of her gaping pussy, spilling onto the washing machine and over onto the floor. "Whoa! Damn, look at all of that."

Jake just stood there dazed, with a dumbfounded smile of post-orgasmic bliss on his face. He looked on in awe as Lorelei fingered herself a bit, getting some of his cum on her fingers, and bringing it into her mouth.

"Mmm," Lorelei said. "What did this lady do to you? Tell me all the juicy details!"

Suddenly, Jake remembered that Giselle existed. For the past minute or so, it had only been him and Lorelei in the whole universe. "Oh yeah..."

"But first, be a gentleman, Jake. You didn't even get me off."