Jake and Jade Ch. 03 - Jake's Day

Story Info
Jake is given total control for one full day.
5.7k words
3.69
8.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this third installment of the Jake and Jade story they continue to explore their sexual boundaries. If you haven't read the first two chapters I highly recommend it. The sequence of events is crucial in the development of individual characters but also in their evolving relationship. If you are just after the juicy parts and story line doesn't mean much to you, I am just a little sad about that, but read on by all means. You will find a good deal of juice!

After the experiment at the pub on the dance floor with Johnny went off the rails, Jake and Jade needed some time to hash out what happened and figure out what to do next. Jake was pretty hard on her for losing control and letting things get out of hand, although inside he knew he was partly at fault as well. He knew how caught up she could get and that is why they agreed he would be there watching every move. If he had been there to step in sooner, well, he wasn't going to worry about that now.

Jade knew it was mostly on her. She did get caught up and she did let things go too far. She wondered how far she would have let it go if Jake hadn't stepped in. For an instant she was there again in the dark corridor. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, her fingers in her wet pussy, his fingers in her wet pussy, that massive piece of meat in her hand and prodding between her ass cheeks. A shiver went down her spine and she visibly shuddered. She was relieved to look up and see that Jake didn't notice it. Deep down she knew how far (how deep) she would have let it go, and it gave her butterflies to think about it again. The guilt kept her from arguing or pointing out how Jake didn't quite hold up his end of the bargain. It also spawned an idea for the next naughty experiment. She could give over all of the control to Jake. He would love that, and there would be no decision making pressure on her.

Jake's Day

Jade crawled on her hands and knees across the dining room floor. There was a little gratuitous wriggling of her shapely arse as she moved. The skirt of her mini black maid's dress didn't quite cover the curve of her ass cheeks and it offered Jake a mouthwatering view of the lacey black panties that hugged the delicious little mound between her legs. Her hair was tightly pulled up in a harsh bun on the top of her head, which hid behind a cute little maid's cap. A spiked leather collar, black thigh highs and tall black pumps completed the outfit that was to be her badge of servitude for the next 24 hours. She retrieved the saucer and tea cup from the table and crawled back to him to deliver the steaming drink as he requested.

On the return trip he could see straight down the front of the dress through the loosely tied low cut neck. Her breasts hung down pendulously and swayed a bit as she came closer to him. He loved how they hung, and he could see the shape of her hardening nipples as they rubbed against the silky material. It must have made her mad with desire. He knew how it drove her crazy when her erect nipples rubbed inside her clothing. He loved this idea she had proposed, to play the power game. Until midnight tonight she had to obey his every command, without question. It was early, and he had so many ideas, although one idea overshadowed all the others.

Jake lounged in his comfy sitting chair, in a robe and boxers. After serving him Jade rose and stood attentively before him while he ate the breakfast she had served at his direction. "Open the ties on the front of your dress for me," he ordered through the crunching of his golden brown buttery toast. "And get on your knees. I don't remember telling you to stand up." She looked down and did as she was told.

Jade secretly smiled to herself. She knew Jake would love this game. They both got off on power imbalance games. She enjoyed playing both the submissive and the dominant sides of the game, and was looking forward to her upcoming opportunity to be on top. At the moment though, she could not deny the deep tingle she felt with every order and every harsh word he delivered. Jade's fingers slowly worked the lacing, she pulled the top open and her pretty pink nipples peeked out.

"Make them hard for me. Pull on them and twist them," he continued.

She complied. The fingers of both hands splayed as she reached inside the open dress and cupped her firm cream colored breasts, squeezing them like ripe fruits that she was trying to juice. The nipples poked out between her fingers and she closed the gap between her fingers to pinch them. A soft gasp escaped her lips and her eyes closed involuntarily. She worked her nipples hard for him but the tingling sensations were traveling much deeper into her belly and her bottom. She continued squeezing one breast and shifted her other hand over to grasp the taut pink nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Jade looked up at him with doe eyes from her kneeling position while she rolled the pink nipple and pulled it hard. She winced at the self-imposed pain.

Jake loved watching her touch herself, and even more he loved instructing her. More accurately, he loved having her obey his instructions. "That's good my little slut. Now I want you to push those hard nipples up to your mouth and lick them. Get them wet with your spit and then rub it around," he commanded.

Jade felt butterflies in her stomach and tingling in deeper places as she obeyed his instruction. Her tongue reached down while her hands pushed her breasts up, and glistening drips of saliva rolled off her tongue and down onto the taut pink nubs of both breasts. She loved when he called her filthy names and commanded her. She would never tolerate that (and he would never dream of doing it) in a serious conversation, but when they played, they both thrilled in the harsh, demeaning language. The glistening saliva ran down her breasts as she pinched and pulled the hard pink nubs. They stretched longer in her fingers, pulling her round breasts out with them. A sharp intake of breath and then a low moan escaped her. Her long tongue snaked out and licked a drip of saliva that was hanging from her red painted lips.

"I want to watch you suck them and bite them like the hungry, horny little slut that you are...DO IT!" Jake commanded impatiently. And he watched intently as she did her best to pull first one and then the other breast up to her mouth. He felt a surge in his cock and had to adjust himself inside his boxers.

Jade used both hands to push one breast up and sucked the nipple deep into her mouth, stretching it. She knew what he really wanted to see though, and she gave him what he wanted. She bit down on the nipple and tugged it with her teeth. Biting herself and sucking the nipple hard enough to stretch it caused her some pain, but she knew the answer to that, and she slowly snaked one hand down across her silky black dress to the hem. Her hand slid under and down to cup her mound over the lacy black panties and squeeze. "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, with her lips locked around one stretching nipple. The pleasure washed over her, and buried the pain in a landslide of ecstasy. Her fingers pressed the lacy material against her aching clit and then pushed it up into her dripping wet opening. The nipple popped free of her mouth and she whispered, "Ooooh, God." She instantly realized her mistake. He had not told her to touch herself down there yet.

Smack! The slap rang out loud in her ears and stung one cheek of her arse. Lost in her ecstasy she had not noticed him get up from his chair and move around behind her. He crouched behind her where she knelt and he grabbed the collar, pulled her head up to his and growled in her ear, "I will tell you what you need and when you need it, slut." Another slap rang out and she choked out a muffled cry at the sudden pain, trying to lean into him to minimize the pull on the collar. He pushed down on the collar, her head and shoulders following down to the floor. Her bum was still raised up and now on lewd display. He tugged the soaked lace of her panties to one side and exposed the swollen pink lips of her sopping cunt and her brown puckered anus. Two fingers pushed inside her pussy hard, and moved her whole body forward with the force of it. In and out they sawed as she gasped in pleasure. Then they were suddenly withdrawn and she felt them pushing against the tight opening of her arse. She wasn't ready for it and when they plunged in she let out a yelp of pain. "Oh shut yer mouth, bitch. You know this is what you want." And the assault on her arse continued. She did want it, and she pushed her ass back against his intruding fingers hard. That is when she felt him fumbling behind her and suddenly the head of his cock was prodding at the opening of her pussy.

Jake held the collar firmly for leverage and from his half standing position behind her he buried his throbbing cock all the way into her waiting wet hole. His fingers were still in her butt, and he worked them hard as he plunged in and out of her puss. He pulled the collar up, bringing her body upright against his, and then shifted that hand down to grab her breasts as he fucked her hard. He tweaked her nipples, tugging at them mercilessly. They were still wet with her saliva and they slipped through his fingers as he pinched and stretched them repeatedly.

She reached her arms back and grabbed hold of his hips to help support her weight. 'God he was fucking her so hard...so good!' she thought. Her breath came in short gasps and she started to grunt in time with his deep, deep thrusts into her aching pussy. Her pitch rose as her orgasm approached. Her grunts became a series of staccato cries of pleasure as he thrusted faster and faster. The hard thrusts with his hips smacked against her ass and the fingers jammed deep into her bum were too much to take. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Oh...my...God...I am COMINGGGGGG!" Her screams echoed through the house for no one to hear but Jake. As she started to come down from an orgasm that shook her to the core, he abruptly withdrew from both of her holes. Jade lost track of most of what was going on around her during her climax but didn't think Jake had come yet. She looked back at him with a question on her face.

"Oh, I'm not done with your horny, hungry holes yet my pretty little sex slave," he chided as he positioned the hood of his rock hard cock against her bum. Her puckered hole had been loosened up by his fingering and he took full advantage of that. After the head plopped through the opening, he thrust his full length into her ass as hard as he could, and pulled her against him with the collar at the same time. Deep into her ass he fucked. He reveled in her tight, tight hole and how it squeezed his dick so hard. She immediately took up the grunting, panting cries again, and he knew she was building to another orgasm. He couldn't stand it and he shouted out his pleasure, roaring like a bear as he shot ropes of cum deep into her arse. He was being squeezed rhythmically by her tunnel as she came hard. He greedily grasped her body against his and kept himself buried to the hilt inside her. Her orgasm flooded over both of them and he held her tight as the juices ran down their legs. He stood and his dripping cock bobbed in the air.

Jake wandered over and dropped into his comfy chair, drew in a deep breath and slowly blew it out. He watched Jade as she slumped down to the floor. Her knees needed a break. She was worn out but her eyes still sparkled. Her cheeks flushed a bright red. Beads of sweat glistened on her breasts as they rose and fell with her breath. For a short time they dropped the façade of the game and they talked. Both enjoyed the games, and agreed the sex was great, but they also understood their good fortune at having each other. Unbidden Jade crawled over and sat between his legs on the cushy throw rug in front of the chair. She hugged one of his legs and rested her head in his lap where he lovingly stroked her golden hair.

After the conversation faded, Jade lifted her head and looked him in the eyes with a devilish smile. "Sir, it seems someone has made quite a mess here. I should like to get it cleaned up if you don't mind."

Jake didn't understand until he felt her hand slide up his leg to wrap round his sticky member, which peaked out lazily from his open robe. He understood very well as she licked her red lips and bent her head down to him. In a heartbeat they were back in the game.

"Oh, that's right," he growled. "Clean it good, bitch. I don't know where that things been and it needs a proper going over." He grasped the bun in her hair with one hand and pulled her head back. The other hand wrapped round his now growing prick and fed it into her open mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm," he hummed, as he pushed her head down onto him harder.

Jade gulped and brought her hands up to his thighs to brace herself over him. His thickening cock probed inside her mouth, and she sucked hard on him.

"Take it deeper. Suck me harder you hungry slut," he ordered as his breath became short. He took her head in both hands and forced his cock deep. It slid wetly through her red lips and bumped the back of her throat. She fought the urge but gagged as he worked her head up and down on him roughly. She struggled to breathe and he lifted her head off. It gave her a brief reprieve while she gasped in breath and a long shiny strand of saliva stretched out from her swollen lips to his hood. Drips of her spit oozed down his shaft, now fully erect again.

She wrapped both hands around the base of his cock, and as she slurped his head back into her mouth she captured his gaze with intense brown eyes. She kept those eyes locked on his as her hands and mouth worked up and down on him. She sucked him hard, knowing he loved the pressure. Then she slurped her way back up to his head, keeping only that much in her mouth , while she started in with her tongue, flicking back and forth across his hood. She knew it drove him mad, and as she felt him squirm and grunt, she pushed her tongue into the slit on the top of his purple head. Finally she started working both hands on him again, sliding them up and down his spit slickened shaft. All of this drove him mad with desire and teased him to the edge, but wouldn't quite get him there.

SLAAAAPPP!!! The sound was sharp and her ass cheek burned like fire. It quickly turned a livid red in the shape of his hand. She grunted out a yelp with his cock head buried in her mouth. Then she felt her head pulled as his hand wrapped tightly in her hair and fully controlled her.

"Enough of that you cock teasing slut!" he bellowed. "I need to come and I need to come now."

Jade intended to give him what he wanted but never got the chance. He took what he wanted despite her. He rammed his hips up and into her ravished mouth as he held her head in place by her hair. He leaned forward and his other hand reached down and pulled her panties tight up into the crack of her ass, stretching them to the edge of ripping. In and out he pistoned, using her mouth as his fuck toy. He grasped her ass cheek and squeezed it hard as he rammed himself deep then pulled back and out again. His rhythm increased and his breath came in staccato gasps as he mercilessly and desperately fucked her face. He needed so desperately to come. He was so close. Harder and harder he pumped, now holding his breath against the inevitable crashing of the waves of orgasm over him. He cried out, almost in pain, and felt the hot jets of cum burst from inside him. Every spurt shot deep into her throat and she gurgled and swallowed to try to keep up. He held her head down on him and ground his hips up, rolling himself inside her mouth and throat as he shot the last spurts of his climax into her and slowed his movements until he stilled and relaxed.

Jade lifted her head and wiped the mixed sweat and cum and saliva from her chin with one hand. She slowly milked the bottom of his shaft with the other, forcing the last drops of cum up and onto the head of his throbbing member. They hung there for a moment, threatened to drip down his shaft, and then were licked up by Jades pointed pink tongue as it laved over his head and his shaft.

"Oh my God, Jade," Jake broke character. "That was incredible, and I am sorry if I was a little too rough at the end there." He knew that she enjoyed rougher play but always worried he might take it too far. He released the tight bun and ran his fingers lovingly through her mussed hair like he knew she liked. It signaled a break from the role play and Jade crawled up into his lap on the big chair. They cuddled and talked for an hour. Some of the topics were mundane but they always came back around to their games and the rules they established to manage them. They had a safe word but neither of them had ever used it. Jake could have used it at the pub, but it seemed action was the better course than words at that moment. He wondered how far she would go. He expected to find out later that evening.

"I love you, big man," Jade concluded as she climbed from his lap and worked to fix her hair and cap. A quick peck on his cheek and then she stood straight before him again. "What else can I do for you, sir?" she asked in her best serving girl voice.

"I love you, my sexy little peach," he whispered as if someone else might notice. With a wink he stood and his demeanor shifted. "I do have a few things that will need your attention," he replied. And off they went in character for most of the rest of the day.

The October sun was setting and the house was filled with the warm aroma of baking. She had been busy baking many of his favorites throughout the day but now it was time for his favorite dinner, kidney pie. They ate together, stepping out of character, talking and laughing normally like any other dinner. Then it was clean up time and Jade was back in maid mode. Jake leaned back in his seat, in an attempted show of satisfaction and relaxation, but inside the butterflies churned and the blood stirred. He could hardly wait. After the cleanup was done he gave her the final instructions for the evening.

"OK, miss," he started, "head upstairs and clean yourself up. Bathe, shave - and I mean everything - makeup and dress in the outfit I've laid out for you. Tie the blindfold snugly and sit on the bed. I will be up in one hour when I am ready."

Jade's tummy fluttered and she could feel the tingling start as she briefly caressed his clean shaven cheek and kissed him. She obediently turned and headed up the stairs, not noticing Jake typing on his phone as she left the room.

She loved long hot baths and she took as much time as she dared. She shaved carefully and applied lotion liberally, smoothing it over her shapely legs and her now completely bare pussy. Her makeup was sexy but not overdone. She knew the key component he loved, bright red lipstick. He had laid out an outfit she had not seen before: pink silk panties with a lacey white waistband, a snug fitting matching pink camisole with spaghetti straps and a lacy pink choker band that fit snugly on her long graceful neck. And finally, with a minute to spare, she secured the silky black blindfold around her head and she sat on the edge of the bed, obediently waiting for what was to come next.

Jake felt like his world was tilting as entered the room. He was excited but also uncertain. He felt his erection growing before he even walked through the door. His thoughts raced. His stomach turned somersaults. There were so many things that could go wrong, but his mad desire to see this happen pushed those negative thoughts to the back of his brain. As Jake crossed the room he drank her all in. She was so sexy and looked so compliant. She played the game so well today and he loved her for her commitment. At times she took her role in the game more seriously than he did. That commitment would be tested.

12