Jake and Jade Ch. 03 - Jake's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade was strikingly beautiful. That was something you could see that in a photograph, but in her presence you could feel the sexual energy that emanated from her. It was like the hot glow of small sun. By the time Jake arrived at the bedside, any second thoughts had vacated the back of his brain and were buried in the garden. He reached out a hand and caressed her cheek. She leaned her face into the caress and spoke quietly.

"What can I do for you now, sir?"

His thumb slowly dragged over her bright red lower lip, and then pushed into her mouth a bit. Her lips reflexively closed over his thumb and sucked. "You can slide up the bed and spread your legs," he ordered. He withdrew his thumb from her mouth with a lewd plop and crouched to reach under the bed. The long soft ropes he had hidden there that morning were quickly secured to the two lower corner posts and tied around Jade's bare ankles. He dragged the fingertips of one hand up the inside of her smooth and silky leg, and paused almost at the top, inches from the growing wet spot that was now apparent on the silky material of her pretty pink panties.

A tall figure watched from the shadows of the hallway as Jake moved around the side of the bed, produced another length of rope from the nightstand, tied Jade's hands together above her head and lashed them to the headboard. He noted that there was enough slack in the ropes on her legs for her to pull her knees up a bit as she squirmed in anticipation of the pleasure that was to come. His breath caught as he too noticed the growing wet spot on the silk covered mound between her wide spread and writhing legs.

Jake knelt on the bed next to her and reached up to her bound hands with both of his. He started at the wrists and slowly ran his fingertips down both of her arms, raising goose bumps on her skin as his hands reached the clean shaven pits of her arms. She wriggled and giggled a bit as his grazing touch tickled her there and then moved down over her collarbones to the exposed flesh of her chest, just above the stretchy snug camisole. He toyed with the spaghetti straps as he turned his head toward the open door and nodded the signal.

The tall man, a new friend that Jake had recently met at the pub, crossed the floor on bare feet. The wispy threads on the cuffs of his faded jeans dragged silently along the seasoned wood floor as he approached. The light blue jeans were snug over muscled thighs and his brown t-shirt did nothing to hide the large and well defined chest, shoulders and arms beneath. His brown eyes glimmered with anticipation under the few unruly locks of curly black hair that hung casually across his forehead. He stopped by the bedside and watched intently as Jake continued.

Jade felt familiar fingers trace a line across the exposed tops of her breasts. She bit her lip when she felt them glide over the silky camisole around the sides of her breasts and under them. She squirmed and pulled against the rope binding her wrists as Jake's fingers traced circles around her nipples, which poked sharply through the thin pink material. She gasped out loud when he took hold of both nipples at once and pinched them. Then his fingers were gone and the sweet pleasure with them.

Jade felt him shift his weight on the bed and then got a faint whiff of his new shampoo. She startled at the feel of his lips on hers and she moaned into his mouth as hands returned to her breasts to grasp and knead them. Strong hands cupped them firmly and squeezed hard. Her nipples pushed out between the fingers and tingled hotly as they were pinched and pulled while Jake's mouth continued probing hers.

Her nipples ached with need and she begged between kisses, "Please suck them. I need to feel your tongue on my tits."

The kiss was broken and Jake chided, "Not so fast. I'm the one giving the orders here."

At the same time he seemed to be denying her, she felt the stretchy cami being tugged down and her large eraser like nipples popped out and tightened further in the cool air. Unshaven cheeks then rasped across the soft skin of her chest and a hungry mouth sucked her left nipple and much of her breast in deeply. Lips and teeth and tongue assaulted both breasts with abandon. They hungrily licked, greedily sucked and wantonly bit first one and then other pliable pink nub. One hand squeezed and tweaked the breast that was not getting the oral attention at the moment. Another hand plunged down between her legs and grasped her mound firmly over the pink panties. A single finger wedged itself up into her crease and pressed insistently. It pushed the soaked fabric up into her opening, stretching it. The sudden assault surprised her and she cried out involuntarily. She regained her composure quickly though and prepared herself. She enjoyed rough play as much as he did, and if that's what he wanted now, she was going to let him have his way.

The assault on her breasts ceased and she could tell he shifted on the bed again to a spot between her spread legs. The soaked panel of her panties was pulled hard to the side, exposing the glistening wet butterfly wings of her bare shaven pussy. The cool air made her shiver and she felt his strong hands grasping her thighs and pushing them as wide apart as the ropes would allow. She felt his warm breath on her inner thigh, then his tongue and lips. He kissed lightly at first, and fluttered his tongue back and forth over the sensitive skin at the top of her leg. Then he sucked her flesh into his mouth hard and held it there. He was giving her a hickey! He had never done that before, well at least not there. After he released her flesh from his sucking grip, his tongue traced a line across her leg to her clitoris, where it lightly circled her growing sensitive nub before sucking it into his mouth delicately. He alternated light sucking with fluttering tongue repeatedly as she writhed and moaned beneath his expert attentions.

"Oh my God, Jake, that is sooooo good," she cooed. "Mmmmmmmmmmm. Uuuuhhhhhnnn. Please don't stop," she pleaded. Her fists clenched the rope and her toes curled involuntarily. Jake had seen her cum 100s of times but he never noticed her toes curling like that before.

"Oooooohhh, God. Oooohhhhhmmmmmmmm. I'm commmminnnnggg. Yes. Yes! YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!"

She convulsed and lurched several times through a long and intense orgasm, but firm hands kept her pinned to the bed so that lips and tongue could continue to work her clitoris expertly. She felt the wetness running freely out of her opening as she came down. She had come with such intensity that for a brief time she felt as if the wind had been knocked out of her.

Now fingers moved in from both sides and were sliding up and into her wet pussy. First one, then another, then another, they sawed in and out, penetrating her deeply. Eventually two fingers from each side pushed into her dripping hole and pulled her open. Then she felt the tip of his tongue slide down from her clit and into her now gaping hole. His face pressed hard into her pussy, and she felt the rasp of his stubble on her sensitive skin. It was uncomfortable and it distracted her briefly until she felt his tongue pushing up inside her. It curled up against the front wall of her, almost reaching her g-spot.

"Oh, fuck! Jake...oh...OH...OH, my God!"

His tongue was going so deep, and touching her in places it never had before. She started to climb again and very soon was building toward another intense orgasm. He pulled back to hungrily lap at the juices that were running out of her and down to her puckered little arsehole. But then back he came, pushing his tongue deep inside her again, and again the stubble grazed her sensitive flesh...stubble grazed her sensitive flesh! It made no sense to her orgasm-riddled brain. Jake had shaved late that morning. She remembered caressing his smooth face right before coming upstairs. What was going on?

And then, "Uuuuuuuuuuffffff...fuck!" She cried out as a slippery finger dove deep into her ass. She saw stars under the blindfold as the finger was withdrawn and replaced with two fingers! They drove deep into her channel, filling her again, and started a fast rhythm of in and out. She completely lost control as the tongue in her pussy and the fingers in her ass drove her over the precipice of another wild orgasm. All reason left her as she tumbled out of control, bursts of pleasure jolted her as if she was tumbling down a rocky slope and hitting hard bumps on the way down. Her anus clenched hard on the intruding fingers and before her second orgasm had concluded the sensations in her ass sent her climbing again up the slope until a third orgasm tore from her mercilessly. For a time she could not think, she could not hear, she could not see. Everything was bursting blinding lights in her mind and wracking wrenching pleasure coursing through her body. And then it slowly subsided, and reason began to return to her like doors opening on a long corridor.

Jade's mind raced. It raced down that long corridor, trying to find a way to escape what it already knew to be true. But now all the doors were slammed shut except one. One door stood open, with one frightening reality beyond the threshold. Raspy stubble...a hickey on her inner thigh...his tongue pushing SO DEEP inside her! Who the fuck was in her bed!? The question exploded in her head, and then she heard it explode out of her mouth...but it all felt like a dream. It didn't feel like she had said it out loud. It felt as though she floated above it all, watching herself on the bed, with her husband...and a stranger!

She leaned her head over against her upper arm and pushed the blindfold up and off of her head. She gaped, open mouthed, at a strange man kneeling between her spread and tied legs at the bottom of the bed. She looked over at Jake, sitting on the edge of the bed to her side, then back at the stranger, the admittedly good looking stranger, kneeling between her spread and tied legs! Now her brain was spinning. There was that moment of weakness with Johnny at the pub, where she wanted so badly to get fucked by him, but that was different, wasn't it? They went into that together, on the same page, at least until she almost let him...

"You brought a stranger into our bed, without even asking me?" Her voice was loud but the anger in it almost sounded canned. It was the best her shocked brain could manage at the moment. She thought back over the last twenty minutes. She couldn't remember the last time she had come that hard. Had she ever come that hard? A long and awkward silence dragged out until Jade broke it. "So you were just going to let this stranger fill all my holes like I was some whore for you to share around? Well I'm not having it!"

It seemed the game, and the night, were over.


12