Jake & Jessica Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

"Thanks, you like my mom?" Jake asked as he saw the way he was looking at her during diner.

"Don't you mean our mother? Your Sister?" Zach replied and paused before adding, "From the way the conversation went at dinner, I take it that you and Jessica are twins and you are also lovers. That about sum it up?"

"Yeah, it pretty much does! Is this a problem for you?" Jake asked, worried but determined.

"Jake, I really don't even know. It is a shock to someone like myself. But seeing how you and Jessica and your family are all happy makes me realize that perhaps you two are a real true love story. Growing up and being in the Navy didn't help much as hating certain groups was allowed. I tend to lean towards respecting people for who they are. I just wish you were more forthcoming about your situation." Zach said.

"I was going to tell you, I wanted you to meet them all first before you passed judgment. I mean, my mother is in a relationship with her brother Jack. After my father died, they found themselves in a crazy situation as Jack was living in my childhood home and looking after LJ. It just happened and sometimes you can't help who you find love with." Jake said releasing a long breath, "If you can forgive me for not telling you, I'll be honest with you from here on out."

"Okay Jake. Look, I'm going to head on home. I'll see you Monday morning. We will be going to Plant Vogtle in a couple of weeks so make sure you tell Jessica I'm going to be stealing you away from her again." Zach turned and reached out for his hand.

"Alright, thank you for coming Zach." Jake said shaking his hand.

_______________________

Jessica and Jake lay in bed that night holding hands. Jake had to tell her that Zach had figured it out.

"Jess!" Jake said softly.

"Yeah Jake." Jessica replied.

"Zach figured it out. Mom kind of gave it away when we were eating. He seems to be ok with it." He said and turned his head looking at Jess.

"Well good, another person to call a friend."

"Yeah, he told me that we will go to Plant Vogtle in two weeks. He's stealing me away from you for another weekend."

"Just make sure you tell him that once our little one comes along, that I will be keeping you on a very short leash." She smiled at him.

"Is your kinky side coming out?" Jake said.

"Only if you want to wear a collar!" She leaned over and kissed him. Jake pulled her on top of him, ready for whatever she wanted. She continued to kiss him deeply as he moved his hands into her pants and underneath her panties squeezing her ass cheeks. She broke the kiss and sat up as he still held her ass. She pulled her shirt over her head revealing her breasts which were slightly larger now that she was pregnant. Jake tugged on her pants wanting to pull them off. She stood up and pushed them down and stepped out of them while still being above Jake. Jake pushed his boxers down and kicked them off.

She sat back down upon him feeling his semi-hard member pressing against her. She reached back and pulled the covers over them. Jake moved his hand to Jessica's belly which had their baby growing inside of her. He then moved his hand down to his eager cock and pushed into Jessica's very wet pussy. He pushed into her spreading her walls as she sunk onto him. She leaned forward to Jake and began kissing him. Jake thrust into her giving her his love. His cock brushed up against her cervix where just on the other side, their little baby was growing. She arched her back as Jake moved his hands all over her body. Jessica loved how Jake made her feel inside and out when they were together. Jake felt her walls contracting around him as she climaxed which made him let loose with a pent up load of semen. He flooded Jessica's insides which already had a permanent resident and wasn't accepting any more friends.

"I love you darling!" Jake said as they rested with Jessica still lying on Jake.

"Yeah, remind me to get a collar and a leash." Jessica said and moved off to the side and allowed Jake to cuddle up behind her.

"Do I get tags too?" Jake said petting her hair.

"Yep, rabies vaccination as well." Jessica said.

"I don't know about that, I don't like big needles." He replied with a kiss to her neck.

They drifted off to sleep happy that another friend was added to the family.

______________________________

Jessica was working on Tuesday afternoon when Jake sent her a text.

'Hey, would you like to go out to eat with Jane from HR tomorrow night and her friend?'

'Um, yeah. I got nothing else on my busy schedule. :)' She replied.

'K, I will let her know and set it up. They're treating us to dinner.' He responded.

Jessica sat wondering why so suddenly someone wanted to eat dinner with them. Perhaps it had something to do with Zach she thought.

___________________

Jessica readied herself by putting on a nice loose flannel shirt which would hide her newly showing baby bump and a pair of black pants. She didn't want to be the only topic of conversation which would most likely happen as babies are always a constant topic of talk among women. Just then the front door opened announcing the presence of Amy.

"Hey Amy!" Jessica said as she walked out of the bedroom.

"Going somewhere?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, Jake and I are going to dinner with Jane and her friend. Jane is the lady who requested my Birth certificate." Jessica said.

"Oh, well I hope you have a good dinner. Your shirt hides your belly well." Amy replied.

"Thanks."

"Anyway, I'm going up to study this patient's history before I examine him tomorrow." Amy said and walked up the stairs to her room.

Forty-Five minutes later Jake arrived home. He walked in to find Jessica sitting on the couch watching the local news which showed a three car wreck in which two people died.

"Hey Jess. You ready?" Jake asked.

"Yeah! Just waiting on you." Jess replied.

"Ok, just let me get a shower and then we can go." Jake replied.

_________________

They made it to Red Lobster at 7pm as Jane had decided on the restaurant. Jake greeted Jane and introduced Jessica.

"Jane, this is my wife Jessica." Jake said.

"Nice to meet you Jessica. This is Melissa, she is my wife." Jane said smiling at them.

They all sat at a booth and gave their drink orders to their waitress Bethany. Jane and Melissa told Jake and Jessica a lot about themselves and how they met. Jessica was intrigued by their story and how much love they showed each other just by holding hands above the dinner table.

"We have been together for 5 years, and married 4. In fact, we want to begin a family." Jane said.

"Well, I hope that works out." Jessica said knowing she was carrying her first child. She didn't inform them of it yet, only being four months along.

"That is why we wanted to meet both of you." Jane said leaving an open ended idea. Jake and Jessica both perked up not knowing what was next.

"Why? How would we have anything to do with it?" Jessica said worried where this conversation was going.

"Jessica, we both find Jake very attractive and think he would be an excellent candidate for our needs." Melissa said.

"We would like Jake to be our sperm donor." Jane said.

"You What!?" Jake and Jessica said simultaneously thinking they heard something different.

"We would like you to be more or less the father of our child. All you would have to do it give us your sperm." Jane replied.

"Why would I want to do that?" Jake asked not seeing the full picture.

"Because you would be doing us a gigantic favor, and we would also be willing to give you something in return." Jane replied and pulled out of her purse a vanilla envelope which she put it on the table.

"This is a sample." She said pulling it from the envelope and handing it to Jake and Jessica. It was a sample of a Marriage License with the names Jake and Jessica Edwards, Married on Blank/Blank of Blank Year. Presiding Judge Jonathan Ramer.

Jake and Jessica just looked at it realizing that they had been caught red handed. They did not know what to say to Jane and Melissa but instead looked at each other before looking down at the document again.

"I realize what you two were when I was doing your benefits Jake. It surprised me until I realized what you said about it being complicated. Consider this a gift." Jane said.

"You don't despise or hate us for being related?" Jessica asked seeing if their offer was genuine and not just a fake promise.

"Jessica, I've been gay for as long as I can remember. Even with the Equal Marriage ruling we are still treated differently when we go certain places. I can understand why you've both hidden your relationship the best you can. I am willing to bet that the number of friends you have is pretty low." Jessica nodded her head as Jake was still somewhat perplexed. "We on some level understand what you two have gone through and also been afraid of. The big difference is that only certain religious groups would hate us enough to kill us, while you and Jake risk everything to be together. Judge Ramer owes me for saving his life and I figure that helping you two is worthy of my chip." Jane said.

"Is this Blackmail?" Jake asked, not catching on and somewhat dazed and confused.

"Not at all; whether you decide to help us or not, the Marriage License is yours. All you two have to do is go to the courthouse and get married. We will even be your witnesses." Melissa said.

Jake looked at Jessica and saw her thinking. They had a way of communicating without talking as they had always been with one another since before they were born. She nodded to him and he nodded back.

Jessica began to speak, "Ok, we will help you since you have been nice to us and also have not tried to blackmail us or anything. You two are also a lovely couple."

Just then their food arrived also with four shots of Tequila. "A toast to future families." Jane said as they all raised their shot glass. They touched glasses with Jessica setting hers down in front of Jake.

"Jessica, you are not drinking?" Melissa asked.

"I can't, we have already started working on our family." She said and rubbed her belly softly through her shirt figuring that she might as well tell them. Jane and Melissa's eye went wide.

"Congratulations!" Jane and Melissa said at the same time. "How far along are you?" Jane asked.

"Four months, I'm just starting to show." Jessica said smiling.

"Well, at least we know Jake has good stuff." Melissa said batting her eyes at him which earned her a punch in the arm from Jane.

"Oh don't worry! He could knock up an entire army of girls if need be." Jessica said and lip kissed Jake after he had downed Jessica's shot. She then turned and looked at Jane and Melissa.

"Well, to family." Jessica said and drank some of her water.

____________

They all ate and consumed their plates and left in agreement; Jake giving them his sperm and Jake and Jessica getting married in front of the Judge. Jake was driving back to their home when he asked Jessica a question, "Are you alright with this?"

"Oh, Uh, Yeah!" Jessica replied not so sure.

"What is it?" Jake asked.

"Jane wanting my Birth Certificate was just a sham, I don't like that she lied to us but I guess if we can get married then so be it." Jessica said, "Anyway, don't forget to be at Doctor Adams' Office for my Ultrasound. You do want to know what were having, right?"

"Yep, we are going to have a boy!" Jake said driving.

"You and Amy, what will I ever do with the both of you?" Jessica replied knowing that Amy said it was a girl and Jake saying it was a boy.

"Maybe you should buy collars for both of us?" Jake said grinning which earned a slapped on the arm.

"You boys and your two girl fantasies." Jessica replied.

Jake continued to drive while Jessica looked out the window as he drove into the subdivision of their home.

"Jake, do you ever think about you and Amy?" Jessica asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"I mean if I didn't tell you how I felt and got into a car wreck, do you think you and Amy would be here now instead of you and me? Jessica asked as he pulled into the driveway and then cut off the engine.

He paused and thought before replying, "Do I think about what would have been? The answer is yes. Do I wish I could have known what it was like to have been with Amy? Then the answer is yes as well. Jess, I love you more than anything else times a million and would never do something without you saying it's ok."

"Thanks Jake, and I must confess to you. Amy and I shared a passionate kiss the morning of our Graduation. It was nice and I felt like I cheated." Jake looked at her and reached up to her face with his hand.

"It's okay Jess, she is our best friend and she loves you as much as she loves me." He wiped away a tear that streaked down her cheek.

"I'm sorry." Jessica sad, began to cry.

"You're forgiven love." He leaned over kissing her on the lips softly. He released the kiss, "Sometimes we do things and we don't know why. I can never ever hate you over something so petty." He paused, "Come on, let's go inside and watch a movie with Amy. And yes, all men wish they had two girls at once; even me." He said which made Jess smile.

______________________________

Jessica arrived early to her appointment to have an ultrasound. She was holding Amy's hand as they waited. Earlier in the morning she asked Amy to go with her and Amy was quick to agree. As Amy was reading a magazine, Jake walked in and towards them.

"Hey Amy, Jessica. I'm not late am I? No pun intended." Jake said playfully and kissed Amy on the cheek before kissing Jessica on the lips.

"You are just in time." Jessica said rolling her eyes as nurse Wheaton called her name.

The three of them walked with the nurse to Exam Room 4. Nurse Wheaton explained to Jessica to unbutton and unzip her pants for the ultrasound.

"Doctor Adams will be here in just a minute or two."

"Thank you Mrs. Wheaton." Jessica said.

Jessica unbuttoned and unzipped and also pulled her shirt up to just below her breast which showed her belly poking out. They waited for Doctor Adams.

"So Zach likes my idea and we are going to propose that for the Bellefonte Project."

"Really? Do you get a bonus for creative thinking?" Amy replied sarcastically.

"I wish!" Jake replied just as the door opened.

"Hi, I'm Jeanette Adams. It's nice to meet you Jake. Hi Amy, aren't you do for a checkup next month?" She asked, finally meeting Jake and also being Amy's Gynecologist as well.

"Nice to meet you Doctor Adams." Jake replied.

"Yes Doctor Adams, My appointment is next month." Amy replied.

"Alright, let's check on our little one here." She said and started prepping Jessica's stomach for the jelly. She then pushed the ultrasound device to her belly and began to look for the little one. She found the little baby growing within its momma and looked up to the waiting crowd of three.

"Well, I am one hundred percent positive that we are having a girl! Congratulations Jessica!" Doctor Adams said.

"Thank you Doctor." Jessica said as Jake pulled out his wallet and handed Amy a twenty dollar bill. "Why you no good bettin' bitches." Jessica said to Jake and Amy. "Give me that!" Jessica demanded.

Amy handed her the twenty, "There will be no betting on my child, period. Now, you can buy me a nice large Chocolate Milkshake, Mozzarella Sticks and a Double Cheeseburger with Cheese only!" She said handing Jake the twenty as Jake and Amy just looked at the possessed Jessica as she spouted off her order to them.

-

"Alright Jessica, I want to see you back here in two weeks for another checkup and keep your stress level down. Your BP was a little high today, okay." Jessica simply nodded at that.

"Let's get out of here." Jessica said as she was done buttoning her pants.

___________________________

The next few weeks went by with Jake and Jessica continuing to work. Jessica decided to put herself on light duty and only worked in the Medical Office. She still dealt with the everyday sickness and usual teen problems like acne. Jake was in constant contact with Jane regarding their arrangement. Jake was ready to get married to Jessica and have it officially legal.

He called Judge Ramer's Office and set their date. They would get married on Saturday, June 4th which would mark their fourth Anniversary since getting married in front of their family and friends. Jake secretly started talking to people to make it a repeat performance.

"Jess, Melissa is ovulating this week. She would like to try." Jake said to Jessica as they lay in bed on a Monday night.

"Okay." Jessica replied.

"I was wondering if you could help me?" Jake said more like asking.

"What?" Jessica replied.

"Well, if you were to give me a show while I jerked off." Jake said with a straight face.

"Maybe I should just spank you after putting on a collar and making you wear it all day." Jessica replied.

"That could work." Jake replied sarcastically to Jessica.

______________________________

Jake sat watching Jessica as she began to model for him. She was dressed in her pajamas but nonetheless was providing a shown for Jake. She slowly pulled at her shirt revealing her baby belly and continued upward to the underside of her breast holding it there while she danced around. Jake just watched and also stroked his cock up and down slowly letting his erection build. Jessica held the shirt where it was while she snaked her other hand down into her sweatpants and began to play with her clit.

"Oh Jess! You're so fucking hot babe. I wish I could stick my cock up your pussy." Jake said while he continued to stroke his very long cock.

"I wish you could fuck me too Jakey!" Jess replied as she pushed the front of her pants down and let them fall to the floor. She pushed them off with her feet and stepped free of them. She spread her legs and allowed Jake to look at her pussy. She then used her index and middle finger and spread her pussy lips. Jake took in the sight of her standing there looking sexy as fuck as she put on a show.

"Oh Jess, I'm going to cum!" Jake said and brought the cup to his tip and let loose spurting his hot white cum into it and filled it up half way. He then watched as Jessica joined him on the bed and kissed him.

"That was a rush!" Jessica said after she broke their kiss. "Go upstairs and give the cup to them." Jessica said and slapped Jake on the butt as he got off the bed.

Jake went up and knocked on the door that was the guest bedroom. Jane opened it partially as Melissa was naked on the other side. He held up the cup and saw Jane's eyes go wide.

"Holy Shit! That sure is a whole lot." Jane said to him and grabbed the warm cum filled cup from him.

He went back down just as the door opened and revealed Amy. She just got home from work and wanted a nice cold soda. "Hey Amy!"

"Hey Jake, what are you up to?" She asked.

"Just got done jerking off for Melissa!" Jake said with a straight face.

"What?" She replied.

"I just made my donation to Jane and Melissa." Jake replied.

"Oh! Giving them the gift of life. Well I hope you enjoyed it. Anyway, I'm going to go change and come back down."

"Okay."

Jake joined Jessica in the kitchen as he was going to grill some steaks and she was going to make a salad. He hugged Jessica, "Package delivered. Time to make some steaks." He went outside and started up the grill and made sure it was at optimal temperature before coming back in. He came back in and went to the stairs next to the living where Jessica and Amy were, just as Jane and Melissa were coming down.

"Jane and Melissa, would you ladies care to join us for dinner?" Jake asked. "I'm cooking some nice steaks on the grill."

Jane looked at Melissa. "We would be delighted to join you guys if we're not imposing."

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers