All Comments on 'Jake and Jordan Share a Dorm Pt. 01'

by KennyAD23

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
larry74403larry74403over 3 years ago
Good start

It would have been nice to have a page or two more.

I hope you post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start!

Thank you, this looks like it will be a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

WTF ??

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

This could be a very hot story of sibling love and affection. Good start for your first story please continue.

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
Excellent Teaser

A good start to what I hope is a very hot incestuous love story. I am impatiently waiting for more

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

I'm fairly certain that the ratings for your first story would have been higher, much higher, had it been more of the story. Had you gotten to the point of someone, either one, both of them, were at least contemplating the prospect of idea their sibling was worthy of masturbatory inspiration, or more, your first effort would have garnered more attention.

You would have gotten considerably more views, and thus more people anticipating your next installment, and more followers.

This said, you can't change what's done, but you can progress into the story further than maybe you originally intended on the next installment, to make up for it. Even if you're reluctant to fully indulge the twins immediately, the next chapter definitely should involve some swapping of bodily fluids, even if it's not wholehearted for one of more of them.

If you don't intend to continue with at least a second installment, that would be a huge mistake, and it needs to be your next submission.

I was terribly disappointed that I couldn't rail on your for spelling, grammar, phrasing, etc. I do love the chance to hound new authors for their poor mechanics. *wink wink*

Please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4.9 stars

It rounds to 5. The only problem was it was too short. Ok, more details would have helped, but it’s a great start. Please don’t keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Idea

Your idea is good. Your hook is good. However, this chapter was too short and too rushed. There is plenty of room for development of the plot and I'm looking forward to see what you do with it.

MarciDMarciDover 3 years ago

I am enjoying this story and excited to see it continue.

starfight22starfight22over 3 years ago

Nice start, but the unexpected ending waso a disappointment. Should have been a lot longer.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

It has potential. Little short, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Can't wait to read more about these two college co-eds in the future!

fd8984596fd8984596over 3 years ago

Looking forward to more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And next?

When you move this story forward -- and you definitely should -- give a bit more description. Does Jake have a dusting of soft chest hair for his muscular chest and pecs? A treasure trail? Pubes? And when his cock gets so hard, are they headed for a love-making session down the road? They very well could've each other right there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hope you continue

, a little short, but the perfect speed, I love drawn out stories, take it nice and slow, very nice voice as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

This is as close to my basic fantasy with my sister as it gets without the sex part. Simple, to the point, and very effective. I love it that they hug when naked and get to feel each other. That was very erotic. Thank you.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Off to a really great start. Please don't fuck it up! There have been so many damn stories on here that had potential and started off good only to degenerate into an epic failure later. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous