All Comments on 'Jake and Toby Ch. 09'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1over 6 years agoAuthor
And before you start yelling

Yes It Is Unedited.

likemhairylikemhairyover 6 years ago

Please tell me that you will also be giving Jake's history as well, and that it will be done in a few days.

kmillerk1kmillerk1over 6 years agoAuthor
To likemhairy:

Well, I guess I could have a Ch. 10, but not this week or next, but Jake in my mind had been single for a while before Toby. Remember he is a little over six years older than Toby, and it was a bad break up with Rick. Also I don’t know if I am ready to write that, but we will see. I have never really sat down at my computer and let my thought play out with Jake and the ending with Rick, or maybe the few years that he was single just living alone and hanging with Janice. I don’t know.

Thank you for bringing that up and for reading.

Comments are always welcome.

kmillerk1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT JOB!!

This was beautifully done...as is your entire body of work!! A wedding epilogue would be great...but not pushing, :-) we'll take whatever we can get from your stories! Thanks for sharing the talent...AWESOME!!!

Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago

I loved this story! I would love another chapter of the two of them, but I always want more of the stories I love. You are a very talented writer and I have greatly enjoyed the stories you have published on here.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

Great story, and so glad Toby had a couple of great experiences, and find his love for life.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hated that Toby let Kevin top him and fuck him over and over. As his first time after all he’s been through, he should have saved that for someone that meant much more to him. The fact that Kevin was so aggressive in dominating Toby (and Toby let him) reminded me that Toby lets people walk all over him and that was not hot at all. Toby definitely should not be a sub to anyone. He needs someone that will cherish him and treat him like their equal and someone that they truly love and respect.

FosBoydFosBoydabout 2 years ago

I saw no need for Chapter 9. Come on you are better than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES