All Comments on 'Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 02'

by MistressMerry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
Damn !!!! What a story!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. i can't wait for the little sister to come home and take over the chores while big sis is having a baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes

Brother and Dad tag-team-fucking her pussy is an arousing and sexually exciting idea. It gave me a hard erection. I took full advantage of it. It felt good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story about a great family

This family knows what family is all about. They treat Linda's cute little cunt like communal property, it's gaping wide open and always available to both of the big family cocks, her brother Jake's cock and her own daddy's cock. Jake grins and stick his fat prick up his sis's sweet little slit whenever he gets the urge. Dad smiles and shoves his big daddy-dick up his Little Princess's adorable little coochie whenever he feels like it. There's lots and lots of creamy semen in the family balls, in Jake's brotherly balls and dad's fatherly balls, and it's all going to get shot up Linda's warm wet fuckhole till her fuckhole overflows and the family sperm streams down her legs. Now, who'll be the first--brother Jake or Daddy--to fuck a baby up Linda's cunt?

screedbearscreedbearalmost 7 years ago
so sad

Sorry this chapter was bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous