All Comments on 'Jake: Finding True Love'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlexisDarlingAlexisDarlingabout 17 years ago
Loved It!!!

That was a great story...

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Well above the usual fare!!!

Now this is really a prime example of a "Romantic Novella" and, as such, is well above the usual fare dished out on Literotica! Having spent over 40 years living and working in the Middle East, I find your description of the difficult life of Ujhi and her 'sisters' to be accurate and distressing. Some points of confusion – your initial time frame puts Jane as 13 years old and Jake as 10 years old!!! - also his summary of the two other women in his life over the past twelve years (Jen and Ujhi), rather negates his years in Missouri, filled with work and several short term liaisons that were sexually fulfilling! However, having said that, I must thank you for a most enjoyable and rewarding read. Keep up the good work. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great job

Loved the story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Romance and sex: A GREAT combination.

markellymarkellyover 14 years ago
Warm and Cuddly

I liked it. The slow history of his life and his final realization that his true love has always been on his own doorstep. I think in his mind he knew why he was going home.

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Really touching and good rendering of events that I am familiar with. Well written, edited and great personal asides. Give us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous