Jake Goes to Town Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula was close to him, listening to his story. A hand gently touched her legs.

"Please listen to some advice from a person a bit older than you."

"I'm listening", he said, saddened.

"You know, I'm a whore. I like my job but I have to hide because, in the eyes of other people, I'm an outcast, a person that should be ashamed of herself".

Jake nodded.

"What I want to tell you is simply to be yourself and don't let the judgement of others condition you or you'll never be truly happy. I see plenty of men living a fake life for the sole purpose of being accepted by others. They come to me to make their forbidden dreams come true."

Jake was listening carefully.

"So you think that playing football is manly and don't do it is gay? I know gay people who do the same job as mine. You have no idea how many former jocks go to have sex with them. They are manly, successful men with a beautiful wife but they end up cheating with a man and sooner or later they will divorce and do you know why? Because they can't communicate, they can't share their intimate thoughts."

"Excuse me if I ask but I can't avoid it", Jack started, "is that what happened with your ex?"

He was afraid to ask such a personal question but Paula didn't bat an eyelid.

"No, not exactly. My ex is a wonderful person. I've always had an open dialogue with him. He initiated me to kinky sex. Now our paths are divided but we are still good friends."

"I see... Paula, I thank you for this talk. You made me feel so good."

"Awwww, didn't you like sex too?"

"That was awesome! I wish I could stay a bit longer with you, but I have to go."

"Do you have some program for tonight?"

"Yes", he admitted without enthusiasm, "my friend has organized a double date."

"Nice! I hope you have fun."

"Thanks Paula, but honestly I believe that my purpose is only to hold off a girl while my friend tries to seduce the other one."

"Perhaps the girl you are supposed to hold off has the same idea as yours. Maybe after a couple of drinks and some small talk you may find out to have some common interests and the evening may turn out interesting.

Jake smiled: "Yes, you may be right."

"Yes, don't forget to smile. You look so cute when you do it."

Paula led him toward the exit: "Have fun tonight, OK baby?"

Then she closed the door behind him and she went to clean the bedroom. After that, she felt the desire to call her ex-husband. After a pleasant conversation, she decided that she had enough for that evening, so she wore a respectable dress and moved to her real house.

12