Jake Rockwell "loves" Ramona

Story Info
Anal surprise from a new romance. Ramona has a secret.
1.5k words
4.56
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was hot and steam was rising from our bodies. Ramona was stretched out on the loveseat with her legs spread wide and her heels digging into the carpet as I gently tongued her wet slit from below her anus to her clit. I was alternating wrapping my lips around her inflamed little nub as I probed her nether lips with three fingers. I'd devote a minute to the long licks, then a minute to the slow fingering of her tight little cunt. Her pussy lips were crimson below a well-trimmed chestnut brown bush. I'd have given a hundred dollars for a picture of what was before my eyes at that moment. Instead of protruding like some women's. Ramona's pussy lips were smooth and pouting on the outside and soft as velvet on the inside. Her succulent juices oozed like a torrent of honey from a magical well.

This was the furthest we'd gotten in our budding relationship, and it was becoming evident that this was the night I'd get to sample the fruits of Ramona's secret garden.

Until now, she'd only shed her shorts and tiny thong. When she began pulling at my shirt, I let her lift it over my head and drop it onto the floor behind the loveseat.

Ah ha! I thought. This is really going to happen!

I lifted Ramona's tank top over her head and wasn't surprised that she was bra-less. For the last half-hour, I'd massaged her hardened nipples as they struggled for freedom while we kissed, fondled, and I ate her pussy. As I rose to pull her top off she unbuttoned my shorts. She slid the zipper down and quickly pushed the garment to the floor. My hard cock tented my jockey shorts out like a finger pointing at her face. She hooked her thumbs in the band of my tidy whites and pushed them down to join my shorts at my feet.

My cock was only an inch from Ramona's face. I stayed in that position for a few seconds, running my fingers through her long, silky, chestnut hair. I was thinking that she'd reciprocate my oral ministrations and would wrap her mouth around my cock, but she didn't. Instead, she looked lovingly into my eyes and began to stroke my cock gently with one hand cupping my balls.

I wasn't disappointed, but she must have sensed something in my nuance. She smiled up at me and said, "I don't suck cock, but if you're alright with that, I have something for you that I think you'll enjoy just as much. Maybe more". I gazed at her large firm tits and imagined an amazing tit-fuck scenario.

Now, with her soft hot hands wrapped around my manhood, and the knowledge that we were about to make passionate love right there in my living room, I didn't mind giving up a quick pre-fuck blow-job. Even though some girls loved to give blow-jobs, they were only foreplay for most of the girls I dated.

Ramona stood up and walked to the center of the room. It was the first time I'd seen her bare ass and it was perfect. I immediately thought about how my cock would feel inside it. She had grabbed a throw pillow off the loveseat and tossed it onto the floor before she lay down with it under her head. "We can use this under my hips if you'd like, Jake," she said. "It gives better access to my special places."

I just smiled and got onto my knees between her legs. My meal of fresh pussy juice resumed where it had left off a minute before. Ramona writhed and ground her pussy into my mouth. She began to moan with a frantic urgency, bucking her hips up into my face faster and faster until she came with a squeal that would have likely awakened the neighbors if she hadn't muffled it with her forearm. She continued rocking as wave after wave of orgasmic tremors shook her body ever more gently until they subsided. My jaw ached a little, but the taste of her nectar filled my throat and mind making my cock even harder than before.

Ramona pulled me up her body and whispered, "Put your cock in me, Jake. Fuck me as hard as you like. But, I warn you I'm almost ready to come again right now."

I needed no encouragement. My throbbing cock felt like a steel rod, yet incredibly sensitive to the heat and wetness of her tight little cunt. As I sunk into her fiery core, Ramona's tight nether lips seemed to clamp down on me in a loving hug. I can usually last as long as it takes a girl to cum. Of course, I love to let her cum first then shoot my load inside as she cums. It's amazing to cum together, but Ramona had just had such a huge, explosive orgasm, I wasn't sure I could hold off until her next one. I was just fucking her in long, deep strokes, hanging on and enjoying the ride as she fucked me like a hurricane.

After a few minutes of blissful fucking in and out of Ramona's petite body, she tensed up once again and had another prolonged and intense orgasm. I let go of my load and pumped what seemed like a dozen thick spurts of cum into her burning snatch. I have to admit I felt a little proud to have given her two such fulfilling orgasms in our first lovemaking session. Once her shuddering tremors subsided, Ramona lay still, her eyes closed, a peaceful smile on her lips. It was a good two minutes before she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"You came with me, Jake. I'm glad because I wanted to give you that special something I was talking about. Cumming first will make it last longer". With that, Ramona lifted her shapely legs and put her feet behind her head.

I must have looked flabbergasted yet very pleased at the amazing display of sexual gymnastics. Ramona smiled the most innocent smile and said, "Come here and let me stroke your cock back to life. I won't suck a cock, but I love the feel of one stretching my ass. I want you to fuck my ass until you come again, Jake."

A thick mixture of pussy juice and cum was running from her beautiful slit and onto her puckered pink opening. Ramona took my cock in her little hand and gently rubbed the head from her pussy to her butt-hole. It grew harder with every stroke. Every time my cock touched her pink anal opening she shuddered slightly and emitted a little gasp. When she had me as stiff as a poker, and the tip wet enough, she worked it into her tight butt hole. Once the head was inside her special opening, she pulled me all the way inside. She slowly thrust her ass up to meet my cock, and then backed off. She did that three or four times, then began to fuck my cock with powerful strokes.

It was like having my cock in a soft, silk-lined oven filled with molten honey. Ramona moaned, wide-eyed, and stroked her clit with gentle fingers. She was looking into my eyes and smiling the whole time. It was clear she was enjoying having her ass fucked as much as I was enjoying fucking it. She met my every stroke with a hard thrust of her ass. After stroking in and out of her ass for several minutes Ramona began strumming her clit faster and came again. This time was just as loud and intense as the two previous orgasms, and as she hit her peak I began spewing another huge load of cum deep inside her back door.

We lay locked together cock in ass until I shrunk and slowly slipped from her tight opening. As I pulled out, she tightened her sphincter around my cock squeezing the last drops of cum out of me. I grabbed the blanket I keep on the loveseat and drew it over us. We slept until late the next morning, and after enjoying a long shower together, we went into my bedroom and started all over again. The rest of the day was filled with adventures in sexual paradise. That day I happily deposited five loads of cum into Ramona's beautiful ass.

Later, we showered again and went out to dinner at our town's best restaurant. As we enjoyed a glass of after-dinner wine, Ramona took my hand and whispered, "your cock feels so wonderful in my ass, Jake. Tomorrow night I just might try sucking it. You'll talk me through it won't you?"

That told me that we had a date for the next evening. I thought about her tight ass and full red lips all day. All day long I had a hard-on in anticipation of the night ahead. My anal angel had finally found me and I couldn't wait for another night of raw sex Ramona style.