Jake’s Personal Trainer Ch. 03

Story Info
Public fun and switching power dynamics close their story.
7.1k words
4.58
13.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

If you haven't read the other parts, I'd recommend going back for those (and maybe leaving a good review while you're at it). This is the last we'll see of Jen and Jake (in their own story, probably), but I've got lots of ideas for other stories up my sleeve. If you've got any scenarios or fantasies you want written at all, drop them in the comments, I'll consider visiting it. Maybe I'll even do a backstory on Jen's younger days and adventures. As always, let me know. Enjoy!

* * * * *

Jake's hands were sweaty as he walked down the street towards Jen's apartment. He hadn't been on an honest-to-God date in more than a year, and definitely not with someone who already knew him so... intimately. He was hoping for a coffee date, a coffee date has no expectations. No that this wasn't amazing, but he was just so fucking nervous.

He rounded the corner on and saw her down the way, golden sunlight cast against her as the sun set. She was staring off into the distance, fiddling with her hands, before she saw him and a smile caught on her face. He walked towards her, almost giddy at the sight. She was in a flowing teal sundress, cinched at the waist to accentuate her hips, incredibly low cut to accentuate her tits, and short as can be to show off her legs. Her arms were as large as they'd always been, she still looked strong as hell, but so girly, so feminine, in every right way. Seeing her like that almost got him more flustered than seeing her naked.

He walked up to her and gave a little awkward wave. "Hi."

She smiled at his nervousness. Of course, she was just as nervous ---- she'd just never let it show. "Hi, cutie. It's just down this way a bit."

He nodded and they made their way down the street together. He was thankful for the location. He could already see the nightclub down the street and, unfortunately, the line forming. It wasn't even eight yet, and the line was dragging down the block.

"I didn't think you'd want me to take you out." Jake said, breaking the silence.

She looked over at him and studied his face for a bit, a light, bemused smile still on her face. "Of course I do Jakey. I've been waiting for months. Usually, I'd just ask, but I know how flustered you get."

A light flush travelled up his neck and settled on his cheeks.

She giggled. "Like that. And Jakey, I have to say, you look absolutely delicious tonight."

His blush grew deeper as she looked him up and down. He was wearing one of his new, tighter pants, and a tight shirt to match. The white cotton button up contrasted well against the light grey pants, tied together by a floral tie and brown leather shoes. He put effort into this outfit, and he was proud that she'd noticed.

"Thank you." He paused for a moment and scrambled to get the rest of his thought out. "And you look amazing too, obviously."

She smiled. "Thank you. I figured as much when I saw your eyes scan me top to bottom three or four times over when you were walking towards me."

He mumbled something halfway between a denial and an apology, cut off by their arrival at the club. Jen walked straight down the line and stood face to face with the bouncer. The man was large, scary, and cut.

"Hey Frank. I've got a reservation for right about now, we good?"

The large man gave a nonchalant nod, stepped to the side, and let them in. Jen grabbed Jake's hand, and they walked into the dark room with blaring music. An open floor had what had to be more than a hundred people packed in. The room was lit only with the occasional lasers shooting across the room, the bar lined with LED lights in the center of the floor, and the DJ's set up in the front. Around the edges of the room, on a slightly raised platform, was a row of booths and tables. They were nice, with scarlet red velvet and leather seats and floor length, starling white tablecloths. All but one were full, and Jen walked straight towards it. It was in the corner of the room, particularly dark. As he crossed through the floor, he got a better look at the crowd. All young as he was, some younger. Despite how early it was, the party seemed to already be going. Everyone had a drink in hand, some with pens they'd take hits from, all par for the course. But this crowd seemed especially rowdy. They were grinding like high schoolers, some doing more than that. He could swear he saw flashes of tits. Whenever the lasers shone over the crowd, and there were definitely people on their knees. Was that couple fully fucking against the wall?

They got to the table and took their seats, Jake sliding into the one sided booth first, and Jen right after. A small LED lamp was on the table, enough light to see whoever was in front of you, but not much more than that.

"This is nice!" He yelled over the blaring music.

"What?" She yelled back.

He leaned in closer. "This is really nice!"

She scooted in close to him, thigh to thigh, so that they could attempt a conversation without going hoarse by the end of the night. She leaned into his ear, her lips grazing against his skin. "I think this works much better. What was that?"

He tried to get his sentence out without stuttering. He put his lips to her ear and felt her try and fail to cover up a shiver down her spine. "This is a really cool place."

"Thank you."

"How did you know that guy though? The bouncer. All those people, and he just let you in without question. Is this where you take all the boys?" He smiled against her.

"Nah, I just train the guy." She felt him recoil, and a frown twitch onto his face. She giggled and pulled him back to her, reassuring him. "I'm not being coy. I am still a regular trainer. He wanted to get into better shape for his job and his girl. We've worked together for nearly a year now, he's a really nice guy when he's not being paid to kick people out."

He let his tense shoulders relax and breathed easy once again. A waitress came up, a small microphone headset on, strapped to a speaker pack on her belt to make her loud enough to hear. "Good evening guys, welcome to LUMI. I'm Luna, your server for tonight. Would you like to pick out drinks?"

Jen took the reins. "Actually, I think we can order everything now. Could we put in an order for entrées and drinks?"

"Absolutely. What did you two have in mind?"

Jake looked up from the menu and opened his mouth to order, cut off by Jen speaking for him once again. "We'll both take your best white and the pork chops with the boysenberry reduction please."

The waitress nodded and went off to fulfill the order.

"I was going to ask for an appetizer, I'm starving." Jake whined.

A sly smile took over Jen's expression. "You'll get your snack, don't worry."

She picked up her spoon and dropped it in the space between the tablecloth and her legs.

"Oops." She said, not looking sorry in the slightest. "Could you pick that up for me honey?"

Jake flushed, knowing immediately what she was trying to do. A loud, particularly horny club, with dark tables and floor length tablecloths. He slipped under the table, on his hands and knees. She must've tossed it under the massive surface, the table had to be at least four or five feet across, way bigger than anyone would need. He got the spoon and turned around to Jen's spread legs, her dress hiked up.

She hadn't worn any underwear. Her pussy was clean shaven, a bush lying neatly trimmed above it. This was an open invitation, and he was going to take it. She'd teased him for so long, and now she was open to giving him some of that control. He decided to take his time.

He planted kisses on her shins. Goosebumps raced across her skin and he hadn't even started. He let his plump lips rest against her shins for longer and longer, not getting up the knee. If she could talk to him, she might demand he speed it up, insist that she didn't like what he was doing. But it was just him and her pussy. He might not have been able to see, but he could definitely smell how turned on she was.

He heard footsteps approach the table. "Here are your drinks, and some complimentary fresh baked bread. Is your guest just in the bathroom?"

Jake saw an opportunity.

"Yeah, he j-just" He started kissing up her thighs, soft pecks with his tongue darting out. "He needed to be excused real quick."

The waitress sounded amused. "I'm sure. I'll be back in about 20 minutes, take your time."

Take your time? Did she know? Well, no use in stopping now. He got rougher. His pecks turned to nibbles. His teeth grazed her inner thighs and he could feel her ---- smell her ---- getting more excited. He started to suck on her thighs, determined to give her hickeys. She bruised easily, and with not very much coaxing, her inner thighs had proof that he'd been there. She was practically making a wet spot. He figured he should start to clean up what mess he's made.

He dragged his tongue up her thigh and finally, after months of anticipation, tasted Jen straight from the source. She shuddered under his touch. He wanted to eat her out before, but after tasting her, he wouldn't be able to stop if he wanted to. He dragged his flat tongue up her pussy, slowing as he got to her clit. Over and over, he licked, and she shuddered. Her legs grew tighter against his head. He focused his efforts on her clit, flicking his tongue across as he felt her breathing grow deeper and deeper. He heard footsteps coming over again, confused because the food shouldn't be anywhere near ready yet.

"Hey there." A deep voice said. His words were slurred, but clear enough. "Name's Clint. I saw a pretty thing like you all alone over here and I thought you should join me."

Jen tried to get herself under control. "No no, I'm all good here. I'm on a date and he will be right back so, thanks."

"C'moon. He's not here. Instead of waiting for him, you could come with me and have the time of your life."

Jake wanted to prove she was already having the time of her life. He clamped his lips around her clit and started suckling. She whimpered, not that he could hear her exceedingly well. She was having trouble getting out her next sentence.

"L-llisten. I don't want to dance with you, I don't-" She was cut off by her own moans. "I don't want to talk to you. There's plenty of g-girls in here with bad enough judgement to go home with you."

"One dance. I know you want to, and whatever jack-off you're dating won't do you half as well as I can. I mean look at you, you're in heat just talking to me."

Jake didn't let up. He felt her hands reach under the tablecloth and grab his hair, expecting her to push him away. Instead, she pulled him in deeper and let out a high, piercing moan as she came. He sucked all the way through, and dragged his tongue down to clean up the rest of her mess. He placed a single, tender peck on her clit, to which she shuddered. He slithered back up to his seat, reaching for his napkin to wipe his face off.

"Sorry Clint, just had to finish up there. Didn't mean to interrupt you picking up my date."

Clint stared wide eyed back at him. Jake could finally see what he looked like, with a chinstrap beard connecting to a neatly cropped head of blond hair. He was short, muscular, and attractive. Maybe on a different night, with a better personality, he could have picked Jen up. But tonight, she was Jake's. The man turned red, somewhere between furious and embarrassed, and stalked off.

Jen turned to kiss him, tasting herself on his tongue. "That was fucking amazing. If I'd known you were that good at eating pussy, I'd have let you take a crack at me a lot sooner."

He beamed. "Yeah, but I thought that was only for boyfriends, right? Well, you broke that rule anyhow."

"First date, close enough." They shared a laugh. The waitress came back, food in hand, and placed it on the table.

"Glad to see you're back. Enjoy!"

They thanked her and tried to ignore the fact that she knew exactly what they did. They dug into the delectable food.

"Really though, you were amazing" Jen said.

"Thanks, I just wanted to prove my worth I guess. I heard that guy talking to you and I wanted to prove that you're mi-"

He stopped himself. "That you were busy."

Jen flushed. "Well you did great at that." They ate their food. "Hey, um."

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna get out of here maybe? You could see my place?"

Jake had to stop a 'yes' from spilling out of his mouth immediately. "Absolutely. Yes, y-yeah that sounds great."

As they finished up, Luna came back with the check. "I hope you guys had a great time. I'll leave this here, and you can take care of that whenever you like."

She placed the check on the table and walked away. Jen reached for it, but Jake got it faster.

"I've got it." He said. "I never get to spend my money on someone else, it's nice to have the chance"

She protested. "No, you already pay me every week for the training. Plus, this is like the thing. This establishes who's in control, and it sure as hell isn't yo-"

Jake's hand ran up to her thigh and to her pussy. He gently played with her clit in circles, turning her protests into whimpers. She was still sensitive. With his free hand, he took out his card and signed the check, adding a generous tip for their very fine waitress. She came back to collect the check, turning a blind eye to the moving hand under the tabletop. She was brought to a second orgasm even faster than the first, and was holding onto his arm, shuddering, before Luna even got back. They thanked her, and bolted out of the restaurant before anyone could question the seat's suspicious wet spot.

They walked back toward Jen's apartment. "That was naughty Jake." Jen said. "But dammit if it wasn't fun."

He smiled and took her hand, walking even faster back to the apartment. They got to the door, and quickly walked by the doorman with a cursory wave. They took the elevator and began their night together there, his lips against hers, their hands reaching over anything they could. His tie was half undone when she opened the door to her apartment and they walked inside.

A small lamp lit the room in soft light, more visible than the club, but dark enough to flatter the both of them. She closed the door and turned to kiss him.

"Jakey." She said. "Would you like me to fuck you?"

He looked like a deer in headlights. He nodded and she met it with a laugh. "No no no Jakey. You've had too much control tonight. I don't mean do you want to fuck me. I mean do you want me." She walked behind him and grabbed his hips, pulling his ass against her. "to fuck you."

He tensed up and gasped. He didn't expect this. He was sure he had control. Still, he didn't need to think it over. He nodded yes. She kissed his shoulder blade through his shirt.

"Then go get clean. Make sure you're all clean for me, and we'll put on a movie for a bit, and get ready for real. Alright?"

He nodded again and headed to the bathroom. He got ready, made sure he was all clean, and headed back to her. She was laying on the couch in a blanket, her arms open for him. He obliged, and laid in her arms. Together, they picked out a movie to watch -- Toy Story. Something short and sweet, and one of Jen's favorites. He laid on her chest, and she stroked his hair. The movie came to a close, and she tapped on him to get up.

"Alright, now it's time for me to get ready. You just sit there and look pretty, I'll take care of my good boy."

'My good boy' he thought to himself. She left the room, leaving him to think about what was to come.

* * * * *

She cracked open her bedroom door and peeked her head out.

"Come on in cutie." She beckoned him inside, and in he went.

Lit candles on the edges of the room gave a nice, soft light. She was stark naked and a long, thin dildo rested neatly on her night table. It had the basic shape of a dick, but none of the veins or other details that some have. It looked to be a tad smaller than his own -- thinner, maybe half an inch shorter. Next to it laid the harness, and a jar of coconut oil.

"I wasn't expecting this so soon, so I'm not as prepared as I usually am. Still, coconut oil works wonders."

He was already hard at the sight of her. She gave Jake a long kiss. "Strip for me honey"

He looked her in the eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt. His body was downright impressive now. Not a body builder by any means, and with his wardrobe you could barely tell he worked out at all. That wasn't the case when he was shirtless. His abs were mouthwatering, his biceps large enough to at least look like they could do some heavy lifting. He reached for the button on his pants, but Jen reached out and put her hand over his, sliding it down over his cock. She rubbed him over the cloth and took in the sounds he made, just for her.

"Turn around and do it for me baby. Let mommy see that beautiful ass."

He blushed and complied. He turned around and bent over as he took his pants off, exposing his tight hole to her as his pants hit his ankles. He was hairless, ready, desperate.

"Fuck." Jen sighed. "You look absolutely perfect. I want you just like this. Get on the bed for me baby, face down, ass up."

He did as she said, avoiding eye contact so he didn't get flustered enough to chicken out. He heard the sounds of her shuffling around, the sounds of buckles clasping. She was putting on the strap on. He heard the lid open, and soon felt her warm hand on his ass.

"I'm gonna put one in okay sweetie? I have to get you nice and warmed up."

"Oka-a-yyy" He moaned at the feeling of her finger on his asshole. She rimmed around him, putting pressure on his ring. But he was well versed in the realm of fingers, she wasn't worried about putting one in. He practically opened up to her when she put pressure from her finger pad onto his opening, his ass greedily swallowing the short digit. She rocked her finger in and out, getting his ass used to the intrusion, but making sure to make him want ---- need ---- more.

From Jen's angle, he almost looked like a woman ---- she should know, she'd put her fair share of them in that very same position. This was different though. She cared about him, cared about the experience. She wasn't just doing this for fun, for her pleasure, even for the pleasure of breaking someone in. She wanted him to have a good time. More than that, she wanted him to have a good time with her. The thought of anyone else getting to see this, getting to do this to him ---- it upset her more than she would like to admit.

She put a second finger in, suddenly, without warning. He tensed against her, and she spoke in a low, soothing voice. "Shhh, shhh. It's okay baby. Open yourself up for mommy, let me in. I will make you feel so good, and I know you can take a lot more than this for me."

He pushed against her fingers, letting a second in. His cock swung hard underneath him, precum budding at the end.

"Awww, my pretty boy. Look at you all desperate." She reached down to his dick and swiped the dot of cum off, bringing it up to her mouth to sample. He really did taste great. She slathered some coconut oil onto her hand and brought it down to his cock, stroking downwards. He shuddered, his whimpers growing to moans. Her grip on him was strong now, she could do anything she wanted.

So she did. A third finger slid into his ass and he moaned like he loved it. Like her finger fucking his ass was all that he needed in life and in that moment, it was. Her hand sped up, cum was drooling from his cock onto the sheets below. She couldn't resist waiting any longer. She took her hands away from him to lube up her newly donned cock. He was clean, he was lubed, and so was she.

She put her cockhead against him. "You ready Jakey?" A muffled yes came from the pillow his face was currently buried in. She slowly pushed her lips against him, watching inch after inch get buried in his perfect ass until her skin met his. He moaned, he groaned, he grimaced. But he didn't dare tell her to stop. He'd never felt so full and he was in pure ecstasy.

12