Jake’s Personal Trainer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to start moving, okay baby?" She started to move her hips in circles, trying to stretch him out more, get him used to the feeling of being so full. From his moans and the cum that kept pouring out of him, he liked that quite a bit. She pulled her hips out, just an inch or two at a time, and brought him all the way back to the base. Stroke by stroke, she pulled out more and more. Half of the cock left his ass and was pushed right back inside. He loved it. He turned his head to the side to breathe better, to praise her efforts better.

"Jeeeen" He groaned.

"No no baby" She said, sawing her hips back and forth. "Wrong name. Call me mommy."

He was embarrassed, but too far gone to express it. "Moommyyyyy" He moaned. "I feel so so good mommy."

She loved hearing that. She sped up, snapping her hips against him to get the last few inches in faster. Slow, fast. Slow, fast. With the combination of her techniques, she was getting all six inches of the toy in and out of him. She reached back down to his cock to fondle as she fucked.

"You're my good boy, aren't you Jakey? You love when mommy fucks your tight little ass huh?"

"Yes mommy" He moaned. His gasps interrupted him so often, it wouldn't be long until he forgot how to speak at all. "I love you I love you I love you I love you"

She was taken aback by his words, but chocked it up to the ravings of a cockdrunk slut.

"Please, please fuck me harder mommy." He moaned.

And she did. Her cock pistoned in and out of him, the sound of her thighs meeting his ass turned to claps. She could appreciate each jiggle as her hips met his, he looked really good getting fucked. Her hand kept a steady beat on his cock, but they both knew what felt better right then. Her cock battered his prostate, stretched his hole. She was forcing cum out of him, bit by bit.

Until he exploded.

Cum shot out of his cock onto the sheets below. He made a mess, but it was worth it to hear the moans fall out. She was used to his high pitched whimpers, but this was low, guttural. This satisfied him in every way possible, and he felt it in every inch of his body. She pulled out of him with a satisfying *pop* and let him lay down on his stomach, his gaping hole already struggling to close over the empty air.

She stood up to take her strap-on off, and reached over for baby wipes she kept handy. She got a towel and laid it over his mess, and pulled out a baby wipe to clean up his ass.

"You did so well for me hun" She said, carefully wiping up the oil lining his asshole. "My good boy did so so good."

"T-thank you." She finished her clean up and laid down beside him on her back.

"You're welcome cutie."

"No really." He looked over at her. "Thank you."

She kissed him in reply. Soft, tender. Loving.

"Well, you just have to stay here tonight. I don't trust you walking home all alone tonight and I am way way too tired to walk you back. And I don't make a habit of keeping men's clothing around, so you'll just have to sleep in your birthday suit, kay?

He nodded, already falling asleep. He flipped onto his side and opened his arms to her. She got the message as color ran to her cheeks. She just finished railing him, and he still knew how to get her embarrassed. She rolled away from him and shuffled back, skin to skin. She breathed in deep and nestled herself in his arms, feeling sleep take her away.

"I love you" He mumbled.

Her eyes grew wide as she stared at the wall. He couldn't mean that. He's tired. He just got fucked. Heat of the moment. Don't say it back.

"I love you too" She replied.

Dammit.

The two of them fell into sleep, cooled by their nakedness and warm by the other's body heat.

* * * * *

Jen was up first, leaving Jake with his clothes neatly folded at the edge of the bed. On top, she left a note.

Had to run, left you breakfast on the table. Lock up behind you. See you Monday honey <3

Aw. She called him honey. He pulled on his clothes and went to eat the breakfast she left. It was cold by now, she'd been gone for a while. He thought of her with each bite. He washed his plate and walked out the door.

They didn't get to talk much the rest of the weekend. Truth be told, neither of them wanted to talk about what happened. It took Jake till about halfway through the next morning to realize he told her he loved her. It took him another hour to realize that she said it back. Soon enough, it was Monday morning.

He got dressed for work, and off he went. He walked into the office and noticed a missing space. Darren was missing. Along with everything on his desk. For the first time in months, his boss walked in.

"Mr. Ephard!" Jake said in surprise, trying to shake the sleep out his eyes. "So nice to see you down here. What brings you?"

"Jake." The short, stout man replied. He gestured over at the empty cubicle. "As you can see Darren resigned. Guy seemed embarrassed to be in the room at all, it's the strangest thing. Well, in any case, he was up for the promotion."

"Oh" Jake replied. "I'm sorry to hear that."

He laughed. "Don't be! The man was insufferable. I only put him up for the job as a favor to his father. I wanted you for the job from the start, and now that he's gone...What do you say?"

He broke out into a smile "Absolutely! That sounds amazing, wonderful, great!" He took hold of his hand and gave him an over enthusiastic handshake "Thank you so, so much sir. When would I start?"

"Well Darren was supposed to start today, we really gotta fill that position ASAP. Could you do it now? Pays 5,000 more a year with a healthy holiday bonus and a pretty cushy office if I say so myself. There's a box at Darren's desk leftover for your stuff and you can bring it up to the 10th floor, take the office. All you really need to do today is show face at the meeting with the board, let 'em know we have competent staff running the show. Can you do that?"

"Of course." He shook his hand again. "Thank you so much for this opportunity, I won't let you down."

He did as he was told, quickly gathering what little was in his desk into the box left over at Darren's. Excitedly, he came up to his new office. Noting extraordinary, but it was his own room with window shades and a view of the quiet neighborhood. A spacious desk had plenty of legroom -- not that he needed it -- and two chairs in front for guests. It was nice. It was his. He left his new office for his board meeting.

It went well, he wasn't really needed, all things considered. He sat there, polite. Spoke when spoken to, but really he was just getting paid more to do less. He supposed it was about keeping up appearances over everything. On his way back, he grabbed his bag and made his way to Jen's.

She was waiting in the room for him. He closed the door behind him and began stripping, par for the course by then. His shirt was off and over his head when Jen asked,

"Hey, do you think we could cut the workout a bit short today? Maybe grab some lunch together after?"

Jake was surprised. She'd gotten him lunch before, but they'd never gotten it together. "Um, sure. Yeah actually that sounds amazing."

She smiled at him. "Great. Now, let's get started."

He was pulling his pants down to his ankles and paused for a moment. "Do you still want to give me my protein shake?"

"Aw, Jakey." She cupped his face in her hand. "It's not a workout if you don't get your protein shake."

The workout was more intense than most, in Jen's words to 'work up an appetite.' The shower was really needed, both for the cleanliness and to dispel some pent up horniness. Jake was no longer the frail, thin boy he was when he came in, but she still had no trouble taking complete control of him when he needed his protein shake. After sharing a cum-filled kiss, the two left for their meal.

They chose a quaint little sushi spot just a block away. They sat next to each other on a bench, just the two of them in a warm, small park. They were talking about the workout, about their lives. Jake mentioned his promotion.

"Yeah, he just walked right up and offered it to me." Jake said, beaming at the pride he felt growing inside of him.

"I'm happy for you hun." Jen said, nudging him with her hips. "You're the big man on campus now. Any benefits with this new job?"

"Well I get a better pay, flexible hours." Jake said, racking his brain. "Oh, and I get an office now on the top floor. It's real real nice."

She seemed especially excited by that fact. "Really now? You oughta show me sometime, I'm free tonight?"

"It's a date." He chuckled.

Her smile wavered. "About that."

"Yeah?"

"About last weekend." She sighed. "I'm sorry I said what I said. You were super vulnerable and I shouldn't have told you that I love you."

His face began to fall. "No, no, Jen, it's really oka-"

"But." She interrupted. Her face got flushed. "That doesn't mean I don't mean it. Now I know this sounds like a shitty romcom, or really lazy writing, but I do love you. We've seen each other so much these last few months, and you're the best part of my life. I couldn't imagine going back to not seeing you. Every second I'm awake, I want to be with you. Fuck, even in my dreams I think about you. I love you. I love you so fucking much and I want to be with you."

She looked over at him and asked, "So will you be my boyfriend?"

He was starting to tear up. He kissed her. He grabbed her by the waist, pulled her in close, and kissed her. Their food slid from their laps to the ground, but it didn't matter. This was all he wanted, all he needed.

He broke for air. "Yes. Oh my God, yes. I love you so much, fuck, yes." They embraced again. After all this time, they finally had each other.

If only for a moment. Jake looked at his watch. "Fuck." He stood up. "I gotta get back to work, I can't lose this job on my first day."

He leaned down to give her a kiss. "My shift is over at five, come to my office then. Tenth floor, the office furthest on the right, can't miss it." He kissed her again. "I love you, I'll see you then."

He ran back towards his building. "I love you too Jakey!" She called out after him. She laughed to herself in pure joy and stamped her feet on the ground like an excited child. She'd finally done it. He was finally her boyfriend.

Wait. He was her boyfriend.

* * * * *

Jake was the last one left on the floor when five o'clock came around. He was still used to the work ethic that got him there, he figured he should try to keep it for as long as he could. He spent half of his time figuring out what he was supposed to do, and the other half attempting to do it. Still, could be worse. He could still have his old job.

He was so focused on his work, he jumped at the sound of knocking at his door. Jen cracked open the door and peeked her head through.

"Can I come in?"

He answered as his eyes flickered back to his work. "Yeah. Yeah, of course." He gestured to the chairs in front of his desk. "Have a seat."

She sat on his desk. "You're still finishing up?"

He gave a small, apologetic smile. "Sorry. I just wanna make sure I've really got everything done. My diligence is what got me here, and I hope it's what'll take me further."

She smirked. "Oh I know plenty about how diligent you are. Back up."

"What?" He looked up at her with confusion.

"Back." She stood and put her hands on his shoulders, pushing his rolling chair back. "Up."

She dropped to her knees and crawled under the desk. "Are you-?"

"Yep." She answered.

"But we're the only-"

"Shhh." She said as he rolled in his chair. She unbuckled his pants and pulled his hardening cock into the open air. "Just enjoy it."

He tried his best to get back to work as she began hers. She let the spit gather in her mouth and drooled onto his cock. He couldn't see her, but he felt the warm wetness coat his head. He pushed aside the disappointment of getting his pants wet, and focused on his work. She used her lips to spread around her spit, keeping them closed, using them to lather up his cock. She gave small licks under his head, reveling in the feeling of his cock jumping underneath her touch. She opened her mouth to his head, letting just the tip slide loosely into her mouth, not yet giving him the satisfaction of a tight seal. Finally, she pulled her lips tight against him. She held him in her mouth, not moving, but suckling. Letting him feel the gentle pulsing sensation on his most sensitive part.

He was struggling to type now. His sentences came out wronk. She, however, was only getting better. She bobbed her head at the tip, not taking him deeper into her mouth until she extracted his first moan. She swirled her tongue around, feeling him clench under her. Finally, agonizingly slowly, she took his cock down to the base. She'd practiced holding her breath for this very moment. She held her head there for what had to be 20 seconds, feeling him twitch in her throat, his cum begging to be shot deep in her.

She unsheathed him from her mouth. "You know." She said, punctuating each phrase with a kiss on the tip. "You're my boyfriend now"

He moaned as she heard his typing come to a slow. "And I am very very glad to be right about now."

She smiled through another kiss on his cockhead. "Which means you get the boyfriend treatment." She kissed him again. "Like getting your cock sucked in your own desk, in your own office." And again. "And." She kissed him one last time. "Pussy."

He closed his laptop and backed up in his chair to look her in the eyes. "I'd love to get another taste if that's what you mean."

The skin around her mouth was wet, his cock slick with her spit to match. "No no baby. I mean the whole deal."

He wasted no more words or time. He pushed his belongings on his desk to the side. He grabbed her by the shoulders and helped her to her feet, before putting his hands on her waist to rip her yoga pants down to her knees. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and bent her over the desk, her head firmly on the wood, his other hand stroking her now exposed pussy.

"I see you've taken the no underwear approach to heart too now huh Jenny?" He teased. As much of a front as she usually put up, she was putty in his hands right now and they both knew it. "Did you want this to happen?"

She was loving this. "No."

He chuckled at her attempt at a cover. He slipped a finger inside her and stroked at her g-spot. "Try again sweetheart."

She whined. "Yes, okay? I wanted you to take control."

He tutted his tongue. "Still so much attitude. I think you ought to show me a bit more respect than that my love." He started sliding his finger in and out of her, feeling her start to coat his fingers. "Call me daddy and I might consider doing more than this."

She was silent for a moment. She tried her best to resist, but the thought of not getting what she's wanted for months was too much. "Please daddy." She whispered.

"What?" He took his finger out of her and his hand off her head, but she stayed in her place. "I couldn't hear you my love. Speak up."

She whined louder. In frustration, in arousal. "Daddy, please, please fuck me over your desk. I need it so bad, your cock is all I think abouuuuu-"

He slid inside her pussy for the first time. It was heaven. She was heaven. This was all he ever wanted. He put his hands on her waist and fucked her at jackknife pace. Their slow, tender lovemaking was with him on the end of her cock. Now she was on his. This was fucking. He pounded her against the desk, watching the jiggle of her ass as the knick-knacks fell off his desk. She moaned louder than she thought possible, louder than anyone had made her before. It was as if his cock was perfectly modeled for her pussy, her pussy perfectly moulded for his cock. They fit together perfectly. He was the first ---- the only --- to make her cum from his cock alone, but her moans were so loud they were near indistinguishable from her orgasmic screams.

He was getting close. "Jenny." He said as he thrusted into her. "I'm close."

She tried to find her words in her cock addled brain. "C-cum in me. Cum in me daddy, I've been on the pill for weeks, hoping you would cum deep inside me. Please, please."

He couldn't help but oblige. He bottomed out inside her and let loose shot after shot of cum deep inside her. He reveled in the most physical show of ownership, proof that she was his. He stayed until he grew soft. She moaned in a deep satisfaction, the way you would after an especially good meal. He pulled out and watched his cum spill from her pussy and down her legs, down to the floor.

"I love you" He sighed.

"I love you too, Jakey" She stood back up and wiped his leftover, seeping cum from her thighs and pussy, and popped it into her mouth. "I hate to waste great cum and good leggings"

He chuckled and gave her a kiss. "Sooo.... What now?"

"Dinner?"

"Dinner."

And off they went.

* * * * *

It was January once again. A year since everything brought them together, a year since Jake's training began. Of course, once they started dating, she stopped charging him for sessions. Being her boyfriend had more than the aforementioned perks, he also got free lessons and a lunch date every day during his break.

Even after work, they got to spend time together. Well, 'had to,' but they got the privilege. Jen's lease ran out in the summer and they decided to be impulsive, to move in together. They'd only been together three months, but they might as well have counted those first few months of training. They had their fights, as any relationship did. And they had their beautiful moments together. The warm embraces after a bad day of work. Morning sex on weekends. Having Christmas breakfast together, starting new traditions.

Their dynamic moved and changed and progressed. They took turns pinning the other to the floor and taking out their sexual aggressions. But the love, the affection between the two, never changed for a moment. They felt the same years later as they did that day. A trainer and her client. A nerd and his soccer star.

In love.

12