Jake Said Relax Pt. 01

Story Info
Lory is stressed by her job. Jake, her husband, is helping...
3.8k words
4.38
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first text, and I am not a native English speaker so it was a bit hard to write. Please let me know if you have any comments, I would gladly work on my flaws. However I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

*****

Morning, getting ready for work, cooking breakfast, leaving for work with barely an absent minded kiss. She seemed angry or preoccupied.

It had been a few weeks now. Lory was a businesswoman, no wonder she was stressed out by a long day at work. Jake, her husband, was an engineer. They both worked hard, but she had just been promoted and she was mostly exhausted by her new tasks at work. At home she always seemed away, like she was thinking about something else, about her work. She did not pay attention to anything around her, including Jake. It was not possible to tell Jake and her were a couple. They didn't have a real couple's life anymore, not to mention a sex life. Jake knew she was tense and unhappy, and it showed in their daily life. Even though they were very much in love and still very active in the bedroom before she was promoted and despite their 10 years together, now it was like nothing had ever happened. He needed to do something about it, he needed to help her focus on something intense, strong, enough to make her forget the rest of her life for at least a moment.

And Jake knew just what to do. He had taken advice from one of his friends who was into kinky stuff. Not much, really, but it should be fun enough... Tonight.

***

From where he was, sitting in the living room, watching her chopping the vegetables, she seemed preoccupied again. He couldn't tell for sure, but he knew he didn't like her that way.

He stood and went to the open kitchen. Approaching her silently, he hugged her from behind, kissing her neck and grinding his half hard penis on her perfect butt. She gestured him away, like she was pissed.

"Stop that, Jake," she said angrily. "I'm cooking!"

She was clearly in a bad mood, like always since she got her promotion.

Jake walked back to the living room and grabbed a scotch tape, as black as the night outside. His friend had suggested he tried it because it stuck only on itself. He didn't want to put her in an uneasy situation, and sticky scotch wasn't exactly the best solution. So he went back to her just as she was putting down in the sink the knife she was using. Once again he hugged her from behind, but this time when she tried to get rid of him ("Jake, please! Not now! ") he held on and locked her arms behind her back, taking her by surprise.

"Hey! Jake! What are you doing!?" she asked, almost yelling.

Without a word, he tied her forearms together, letting her elbows rest in her hands, and no possibility to move.

"Jake what are you doing?! Untie me now!"

"Shush." he said softly. " Come with me in the living room."

Taking the scotch with him, he led his fighting wife to the sofa. She kept telling him to stop but wasn't actually fighting him, too busy trying to free her arms. Unfortunately she would soon find out she couldn't. He had stopped near the couch and let her there, standing, her arms stuck in her back. She looked at him as he opened her blouse, pushed her bra down and caressed her breasts. They were soft and warm. He licked her left nipple, tugging gently the right one, making her moan shortly before he stopped and she could think again clearly.

"Jake stop that, untie me!" she yelled.

Holding her in place, he took no notice of her exhortations. He started circling her arms, just below her shaved armpits, in order to prevent any untimely release.

"Stop talking, honey, or I will make you,'' he said softly, cutting the end of the tape.

His voice was lower than it had ever been, full of lust, talking straight to her groin. She squirmed imperceptibly, trying to fight her arousal. Her voice was low too when she tried again to fight back:

"Jake, let me go," she said as she tugged on her new restraints. "You're scaring me."

"Oh honey, I warned you... " he said.

She was reacting exactly as he thought she would, proud, fierce, and it was perfect.

He now had to gag her, which would be hard, but would help him a lot in his task to make her let go. Without control over her body and voice, all she could do was savor what her husband would do to her. He shivered at the thought of having her defenseless. He wouldn't have believed, even moments ago, that it would turn him on that much. He could feel his arousal building already.

He grabbed the tape, and, without warning, he pressed the loose end against her neck, circled twice around Lory's head and in no time she was gagged, and startled. She fought against the restraints again, looking at her husband with anger, and a little bit of fear now. As he looked into her eyes, her helplessness turned him on and made him hard. He stood behind her and grinded his penis against her again, massaging her breasts and tugging on her nipples.

"Shhhh... Stop fighting, you can't win this," he whispered in her ear.

She gestured to get away from his arms, but he held her tight. For good measure, he slapped her left breast gently and got a muffled moan in return. She fought again, offended by the hit, so Jake slapped her other breast, a little bit harder. After another outraged moan, she stopped fighting and stayed very still in his arms. He could tell she was scared now.

He turned her around to face him. He kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, unfastening her belt and unbuttoning her jeans in the process. Never ceasing to look in her eyes, he kneeled to take her pants all the way down, smelling her wonderful lady scent. He kissed and licked her inner thighs, making her squirm with arousal. He couldn't help but notice that her panties were wet with her juices, and it made him harder still. But it wasn't time for him to free his erection yet. For now it was her, and her only. He caressed her legs as he kept kissing her, building, he knew that, both their arousal.

He looked up, and stared into her eyes again. Her gaze was still full of anger and fear, but now it was also mixed with lust, he could see it. She looked away suddenly, trying to keep her composure and her pride. It made him chuckle. She was so cute trying to show her determination, silently ordering him to let her go. But it was no use.

He made her step away from her jeans, then he started to take her panties down. This time he kissed her thighs closer to her pussy, making her squirm and moan, to her own despair. How could he believe she was angry if she was so obviously turned on? Even she couldn't believe herself. And now there she was, mad at him for forcing pleasure on her like this, but also at her for being so weak.

He was now licking her juices from her thighs, then he slipped a finger into her pussy, making her waver and moan loudly behind her gag. Her knees almost gave up and she almost fell from the pleasure that waved through her body. Even she was surprised by her reaction, and her face turned red instantly. He knew she was turned on, and it pleased him to see her letting go, even if she was forced to.

He took his finger out of her pussy, made her walk out of her panties, which she obediently did, and stood up. He licked his finger covered in her juice as he looked straight into her eyes. She wavered again, never losing eye contact, trying not to show her arousal despite her red cheeks.

"Oh God! He's so sexy!" she thought.

He took his finger out of his mouth and he stepped behind her, never interrupting the eye contact until her head couldn't turn more. Now was the most difficult part. She had never accepted to kneel to suck his dick, but he had always wanted to see her on her knees before him, eager to please him. But this time, she didn't have a choice.

"Kneel," he said.

She jumped with surprise, and tried to turn to face him. But he held her in place and repeated his order.

"KNEEL," he ordered, his voice now low with lust and full of authority.

She wouldn't, as he expected. Repeating his order again, he forced her to her knees, pushing her leg from behind with his own knee, and pulling her down at the same time. Her knees failed her and she would have fallen if he wasn't holding her. He let her down softly, making her sit on her heels before he walked around her and stood in front of her, his crotch just before her eyes.

"That's my girl," he said softly, caressing her hair.

Jake loved the power he had on her. When Lory looked up briefly, he saw more anger than before in her eyes. But he also could see her arousal. Her face was a glowing red, and she looked hot, her body almost trembling. He started rummaging in his pocket, and now he could see curiosity in her eyes. He took out a long and thin piece of leather, like a very small leather belt with three little hooks on it. Her eyes widened when she understood it was a collar. But hardly was she processing the new information that he had already fastened it around her neck. Panicking, she tried to look at it, not even conscious that she could never see it.

"This way you will behave for what's coming next,'' he said softly. "Now, place your head and shoulders on this cushion."

Saying this, he placed in front of her one of the cushions of the sofa and patted it. She looked up at him, startled. He sighed and turned to the couch to get something."

A LEASH?!

Lory tried to get up and move away, but in her haste all she could do was fall on her side. He fastened the leash to the collar and helped her up.

"Hmmhmmhmh!" she tried to speak with her gag, fighting his grip with all her might even though it was useless. It was too much for her, submitting, being forced to her knees, and now THAT!

"Shush honey," he said softly, but firmly. "It will help you behave, I told you "

He pulled the leash to the ground,forcing her torso down while her butt pointed up.

"There, that's alright, see?" he said softly.

He stepped on the leash to lock her down, and, squatting beside her, started caressing her butt.

"You are beautiful," he said. "You know that?"

He got no answer, so he slapped her ass softly.

"You know that," he asked again, louder. "Don't you? "

Red with anger and lust, she moaned when he hit her. She was surprised it had turned her on that much, which made her blush even more.

"That's my girl," he said.

He hit her again, harder, making Lory scream softly behind her gag. And again; she moaned louder. She actually liked it! In a way she never thought possible, the pain called to her pleasure. Full of shame, she fought the urge to moan each time he hit her ass. But suddenly his fingers were on her clit, and the slaps on her ass were getting harder, matching her growing pleasure. Soon enough her mind could not make the difference between pleasure and pain anymore. Her butt cheeks now matched the red of her face, but the warmth she felt down there was even more exciting.

It was not long before she was almost screaming with pleasure; if it were not for the gag, she would have made so much more noise! She was glad he had shut her mouth in the first place, she was already so embarrassed, only to imagine someone could have heard her... And this thought turned her on so much she almost fainted. Instead she uttered a loud muffled shout behind her gag. He could hear she was not screaming with pain, and it made him harder still.

When he was satisfied with the juices running down her thighs and her red butt cheeks, he made her sit on her heels again. Lory was panting, her eyes gleaming and her breath short. He looked down at her as she caught her breath. She looked up at him for a brief moment and he could see the pleading in her eyes. He couldn't tell if she wanted him to stop, or to continue his sweet torture. But then she quickly looked down at his feet with shame. She couldn't see the satisfaction in her husband's face. She couldn't see how hard he was either. But she couldn't stand to watch him. Now that her mind had cleared up a little, she felt so ashamed to realize that she liked being spanked.

She was lost in her thoughts for a long time. Or so it seemed to her. Finally she felt Jake's hands on her neck; he was carefully taking her gag off. At last she was free to speak! But to say what? She had tried to talk to him at the beginning, but it was no use. So she just kept looking at the floor. A few seconds later, he was in front of her, and when she looked up she could see why he had taken her gag away ; his erection was pointing proudly at her face. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face against his manhood, pushing his now rock hard cock against her lips. Trying to move away, she realised she was still held by the leash. Jake had given it some slack so he could let her sit on her heels again, but it was still stuck under his foot.

"Oh honey... " he said, almost laughing.

Still ashamed, but very turned on by what had happened just moments before, Lory surprised herself and opened her mouth. But just enough for the tip of Jake's cock to feel the warmth of her breath. She still wasn't looking at him and was very hesitant.

"Don't be shy, Honey," he said. "You do this all the time..."

He was pushing on her lips again. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his cock. She immediately heard the result: Jake hissed between his teeth.

"He is so much more excited than I thought!" Lory thought.

With this encouraging result, she gave a few more licks to his dick, playing with the arousal of her husband. She was not very comfortable doing this in such a demeaning posture, but his reactions had her more turned on, if possible, than she already was. She kept going like this for some time, but never looked up at Jake, still very embarrassed.

"You can't play like this forever," he said, his voice almost a growl. "I am not very patient tonight, after all I have done to you."

She could not stop a moan from her lips, his voice and words echoing in her groin. She was eager to hear him more, so she licked the length of his cock. She was very satisfied with the long growl that followed her tongue along his shaft. So she licked again, and again, relishing in each of his moans, playing with the tip of her tongue, then gently licking his balls, and back to licking the tip... She could feel her arousal grow slowly with her husband's.

Until suddenly Jake could not take it anymore. He grasped a handful of her hair, and, before she could even register anything, he jammed his cock in her mouth. Her eyes widened with surprise. She couldn't move back to take him out. He held her head, and started to move in the warmth of her mouth. Before she could realise, she was dripping on the floor with arousal.

"Ooooooooh," he growled. "Yes... Look at me, Lory."

He was almost pounding the back of her throat. Her eyes dripping in her effort to fight her gagging reflex, she looked up at him. When their eyes met, Jake moaned even louder, and he grew harder in her mouth. She couldn't believe she had such an effect on him. Letting go of her pride, she started licking and sucking hard on his dick, making him groan with pleasure.

"That's... so good..., Honey," he managed to say, panting.

She could feel he was about to cum. But as she was sucking harder to push him beyond the edge, he pulled out. She was panting too, fighting to catch her breath. Caressing her hair, Jake crouched in front of her and kissed her. She kissed him back, with passion and despair. She realised she couldn't wait for him to take her. She needed his cock so badly!

He stood up and gagged her again. She didn't fight him this time, she was too horny to even try. She just wanted him inside her now.

He pushed her gently so she was lying on her back. He had put a cushion behind her on the floor so she wasn't uncomfortably crushing her arms. Using the tape, he stuck her legs to her thighs, forcing her legs folded and holding them wide open. She was exposed and it made her blush with shame. But he didn't notice. He was already kneeling before her and kissing her thighs in turn, starting from her knees and slowly getting closer to her soft spot. He kissed and licked, and bit her softly until she started to moan again.

"Oh Honey," he said. "You don't know what you do to me..."

Then he suddenly licked her pussy, circling it, sucking it up, then tapping it with the tip of his tongue. She could have cried with pleasure if she wasn't gagged. The wave his tongue sent through her very hot body almost made her lose her mind. So he came back to licking her gently, building her pleasure at a softer pace. When she calmed down, he started sucking and licking her hard, making her lose her mind again. Then he slowed down. He was playing with her. Under his assaults, she tried and tried to fight the restraints to pull his head to her, or just to be able to express her pleasure or her frustration. He continued his games on her clit, relishing in her muffled cries. It lasted for what seemed to Lory like an eternity. She wanted to explode, now.

"Do you want to cum?" Jake asked with a smile between two licks.

He had a playful and lustful smile on his face. But Lory was too lost in her sensations to notice. She didn't notice either that he was rock hard again, his tip dripping precum and his balls tight under his cock. She nodded frantically, moaning louder, if possible, behind her gag.

Continuing his stimulations on her clit, he slipped two fingers inside of her. She needed nothing more. Jake felt his fingers clenched by her orgasm. Her head was thrown back, and her body shivered under his mouth. He kept licking and fingering her until his fingers were free and her back was lying on the cushion again. She was panting, again, her gag making it harder for her to catch her breath.

When she was finally back to normal, and with everything she had gone through, Lory felt so tired she started to doze off right away.

"Tut tut tut," Jake said. "This is not a one way ticket, Honey. I am not finished with you yet."

She looked at him, startled. That when she saw his dick, still rock hard and dripping with precum. He stood, helped her on her knees again and took off her gag.

"Now, Hon," he said, "my turn."

Standing in front of her, Jake placed his dick next to her mouth and she shyly looked away. After all that had happened, she still couldn't do it!

"Come on, now," he said gently. "It can't be THAT hard... You did it moments ago..."

She turned back to face his cock, and, fighting her shame away, she took him in her mouth and started to move slowly.

"Oooooooh yes!" he said, seemingly already on the verge.

Very encouraged by his fist reaction, Lory looked up into his eyes and saw them glowing with lust. He was almost an animal, hungry with sex. She started to suck him, gently, licking his length and tickling the base of his tip.

"Harder, baby," he said, looking down at her. "Suck me hard."

Sheathing her teeth with her lips, she pressed hard around his cock and sucked him as hard as she could.

"Oh my God, honey!" Jake said, bending over with pleasure. "That's so good!"

He couldn't help it, so he grabbed her head and started pounding her throat, moaning like an animal, releasing all the pressure and arousal he had accumulated while pleasuring Lory. Her eyes tightly closed now, she was fighting hard against her gag reflex again. But her husband's reactions were so intense it was worth it. And it was not long before he was about to cum. She felt him grow harder again in her mouth.

"Look at me," he ordered.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. It was his undoing. Throwing his head back, back arched with pleasure, he blew his load into her throat, almost gagging her with the amount of cum he released.

12