Jake Said Relax Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her and sat next to Lory, catching his breath while she was doing the same. When they had finally both regained all their senses, he kissed Lory and began to untie her slowly.

"Try not to move too much at the beginning," he said. "You would hurt yourself."

Thinking back about the spanking, they looked at each other, and with no words, they started laughing a little. When she was finally free they just sat there, cuddling on the floor.

***

"I'm cold," Lory finally said.

"Let's go take a shower," he said, standing up. "It will do you good and we both need it."

He helped her to her feet and they went to the bathroom. With the warmth of the water and the sensations overflow of the evening, she quickly felt drowsy and they both went to bed after a short shower.

"Thank you," she said, huddled in his arms. "It was...," she started, a pinch of shame in her voice, her cheeks reddening again. "...Very good."

"Yes, it was," he said, smiling.

He kissed her head.

"Wanna do this again sometime?"

12