Jake's Decision - What to Do Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake felt as if she was a master at what she was doing, and he absolutely loved it. Every one of her blow jobs was spectacular. His knees were starting to get weak. He was going to erupt into her mouth at any moment. Her pace on his tip increased. Her moans adding to his pleasure by vibrating his cock. His hands reached down and twisted her hair around in his grasp. He thrust gently into her mouth, and she let him. She began to stroke his cock with her mouth while coaxing his balls in her left hand.

"I'm fixing to cum sexy" he warned.

She pulled back so that just his tip was left in her mouth. He could feel her shaking as she played with herself. Her tongue began to flick wildly across his tip, driving him wild with urgency. He groaned loudly as his seed began to flood her mouth. She gripped the base of his shaft tightly, and cut off the flow. She swallowed, twice, before releasing him to allow more of his cum to flood across her waiting tongue. It took a good four or five times of clamping off his flow before she finished him off. She licked, and sucked the tip of his cock until there was no more cum dribbling out.

She stood back up for him, and delivered a deep passionate kiss to his lips. He slid down her body to return the favor. He knew she had gotten close, but had not finished. He licked her pussy allowing his tongue to move inside her. He tasted himself still leaking from her. He almost stopped, but he didn't find it as disgusting now. He also didn't want to insult her by not reciprocating the pleasure she had just given him. He moved his right hand up between her legs, and plunged his index, and middle finger straight into her sex. His tongue playfully flicked across her clit. She lifted her left leg over his right shoulder giving him perfect access to her. It didn't take long for his fingers, and tongue to tip her over the edge. She was screaming in the shower as her orgasm crashed over her. Her leg was removed from his shoulder, and he stood up to kiss her. They were both grinning wildly in the afterglow of their lovemaking. "My God you are beautiful Mary, my Love."

He finished washing her body for her, and then quickly washed himself. He stepped out of the shower after giving her a quick kiss. Almost instantly the steam began to bellow out of the top of the shower. She had cranked the heat up to volcano. She, no, all women seemed to enjoy taking showers that could melt a man's skin off his bones.

When she emerged from the bathroom she looked completely refreshed. Her towel was wrapped around her head drying her hair. Her body was completely exposed to him. She had her arms up still fastening the towel in place. She looked incredibly sexy. She had a soft rounded face with a small nose that turned slightly up. Her shoulders were slim, and her arms were long. She was very toned, not muscular. Her tits were modest, b-cups, but perfect tear drop shapes to them. They were still perky, and her areola were pinkish brown, and the size of half dollars. Her nipples were tiny pencil erasers sticking straight out. They were fully erect, and on display for him. She had a nice flat tummy and an hourglass shape as her hips sloped out from her waste. Her pussy was bald, and her folds had tucked themselves nicely inside at the time. There was that exquisite gap between her thighs as she stood there working her towel. Her legs also toned, and trim. She was built like a runner with tits. He knew that she liked to keep active, clearly she knew just what to do to keep in shape. The only tan lines that she had were across her pubic area. She liked to keep them there, and so did he. It always made him feel like he was venturing where no other man was allowed to go. She was his, and he enjoyed that aspect of her.

"Why are you looking at me like that babe?" She was staring right into his eyes, wearing a coy little smile painted on her lips.

"I'm just admiring your beauty babe. Wondering what I did to get you to fall in love with me." he replied.

"Mmmm, Must have been your winning charm at first babe. Now? Now it has to be that fantastic fuck you just gave me. I'm not ever going to let you and that cock slip away from me. My god I'm still super horny just remembering it. When I get off work tonight, if you're lucky, I might just come back and jump on your cock for more fun. Would you like that my super stud Jake? Do you think you'll be able to do this again this evening?" She was smiling playfully at him, a twinkle in her eyes.

She found her panties and turned around to start putting them on. She bent over straight legged giving him the perfect view of her small round ass. She had a perfect bubble butt. She slowly pulled her panties teasingly up her long legs. When she was standing upright again she slowly turned back around to face him. Her tits were now hidden behind her arms, and she was still flashing him that gorgeous smile. Next she worked her bra on to conceal her tits in fabric. The rest of her clothes went on fairly quickly. Before he knew it she was completely dressed in her outfit for the day while he was completely nude. She walked over to him, gave his cock a squeeze, kissed him gently on the lips, and headed out of the bedroom.

"I'll see you later babe" she called to hom. With that she was gone from the bedroom, and he heard the front door close a few seconds later.

He felt a sadness wash over him. She was gone, and he was alone for the day once again. He pulled some boxers from his dresser, and slipped them on. His thoughts wondered to his performance that morning. Never had he been so hard, let alone four times in as many hours, and the length of time he had lasted while fucking Mary the first time was incredible. He found some sweat pants, and pulled them on as well. Then found a tee shirt that was loose fitting, and pulled it over his head. With that he scooped the sheets off from his bed. She had leaked so much that not only were the sheets, and towel soaked, but the mattress cover was also soaked. He was suddenly glad that the sales woman had talked him into it. "It's waterproof, so in case anything gets spilled on it, it will save the mattress from being ruined." she had told him. He laughed wondering if she suspected that his cum would be what it kept from ruining the mattress.

He stuffed the mattress cover into his washer, added detergent, and started the cycle. He had other things on his mind. He went into his kitchen and started the skillet heating on his stove. Into the cupboard, and out with a bowl, and plate. Silverware drawer held the utensils he would be using. A butter knife, large fork, and a small fork. He turned to the fridge. Opening it he retrieved two eggs, and the Land-O-Lakes spreadable butter. Next was the bag of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Then the container of half and half. He cracked the eggs, and emptied their contents into the bowl. He added a bit of half and half and began whisking the contents with the large fork. He added some salt, and crushed some fresh black pepper into the bowl. More whisking. He put the knife into the butter, and put a bit into his skillet. The crackling, and sizzling it made instantly as it hit the pan informed him that the pan was ready. He poured the bowl contents into the skillet, and let it begin to cook. Two pieces of bread were popped into the taster, and the lever pulled down. He put the half and half back into the refrigerator. As he stirred the eggs slowly, he was still thinking about Mary. His toast popped up, and he placed them on his plate. A generous amount of butter was spread across both pieces. He watched as it melted into the bread that was now turned into toast. When the eggs were ready they were scooped out onto the plate to join the buttered toast. He sat silently eating his breakfast, and drinking a glass of water with lemon juice added.

His financial situation was still weighing heavily on his mind. He was would soon be out of money since he had been laid off four months ago. Unable to find a job in accounting that he was interested in taking, he was now thinking of taking whatever he could get. He placed his used dishes into the sink, and rinsed them before heading to his study/office. As he opened the door he was slapped in the face with a symbol of the events that had occurred yesterday. There, across the room, in the corner to the right sat the VR tube that the Virtual Dreams technicians had installed, and set up in his house. It looked similar to a tanning bed. It was shiny, and grey. It had white stripes flowing on it that resembled the old Atari logo. Sweeping from the bottom ends of the tube inward to the top of it. At the foot of it was some sort of control panel with a digital screen reading out status numbers which made no sense to him. He was sure that they meant it was operating correctly. The pedestal flowed from the middle of the tube down and outward from the machine like a parabola. There was a step built into the front of it with a non slip surface to allow the user to enter and exit confidently. It was humming quietly the way any piece of electronic machine would do.

To his left was his desk. Not really a desk, more like one of those party tables with the fold down legs. On the left end of his desk sat his all in one printer, no signs of activity there to behold. He used it to scan, and fax documents to the office when he worked from home. While he was employed anyway. Now it just helped him scan and fax resumes to the places where he had applied for employment. As he sat in his chair he pressed the master power switch to turn his work station on all at once. The printer sprang to life. The display screen powered up, and had logo information on it. He could hear the motors inside it buzz to life as electricity poured into them. The 32" flat screen that he used as a monitor lit up with a Sony logo to announce that it was powering on, and preparing to display whatever it needed to in brilliantly crisp color. He could hear the fan in his computer turn on with it's own buzzing noise.

The TV sprang to life with a picture of "HAL" from "2001 a Space Odyssey" along with a digital time display. It was now 9:38. He clicked a mouse button, and the password block popped up. He typed the information it required in order to proceed. The background faded, and was replaced with a volcano that was lit up with orange, and yellow hues. Dark shapes were dispersed across it in no particular pattern, a column of dark smoke rising from it's summit. He had no idea when or where the photo had been taken, he just liked it for a background. The icons on the screen were changing from their white blobs into the correct shapes, and logos they were supposed to have. He guided the arrow to the Google icon in his activity bar, and a window sprang up. He clicked the icon in his bookmark bar that would lead him to his bank's website.

His account was down to $277.64, just enough to pay the bills he had scheduled to come out this morning. He still had over five grand in savings, but he liked to keep it there for the interest. "HAH, interest" what a joke he thought. There is no way to live off interest on what he kept in there. He typed his username, and password into their required fields, and hit the "return" key. His monitor faded out to a wait screen, and a pleasant spinning icon informing him that his computer was busy talking with the bank's computer.

Thoughts of Mary grinding her pussy down on his prick filled his mind. The way she looked in the dimly lit room this morning while riding him. The desire in her moans, and the pleasure in his loins. The way her mouth felt in the shower. The way she tasted as he ate her pussy while the water flowed down onto them from above.

He took a sip of his water as the display popped up his account information. He lurched forward, his breathing stopped, and a swallow choked in his throat. He had to exert superior effort to not spit his water all over his monitor. He couldn't believe it. His savings account no longer boasted the highest balance, not even close. His checking account now posted $18,277.64. He was blown away. The agreement he had made with the representative from "Virtual Dreams" was for 10k only. This had to be a mistake.

He pulled up a new tab and opened his email. He had new mail. She had sent him a new message. Subject message read "My Offer, You Have One Month. Do NOT Make Me Wait Too Long". It was from the Mistress.

He opened it, and started reading. "Jake, here is the deal. You use the VR tube that is now in your house to log into my place, and we will talk in depth about what I expect from you. No pressure, just talking. I will answer questions, and we can settle down to some figures that I am positive you will be unable to refuse. Reply to this email when you have made your decision, either yes or no to the meeting. I will give you one month from the time you read this to respond. If I get nothing from you within that time I will assume the answer is "No", and I will have the VR tube retrieved, and there will be no more correspondence between us. I would appreciate a rapid response however."

That was it, he had a month to make up his mind. He Alt-Tab'ed back to his bank accounts. Then back to the email. He closed the bank account tab to keep it from timing out. Who was he kidding? He was going to talk to her, that wasn't even a question. How could he not after he checked his financials?

He stood up from his desk and walked to the kitchen again. He needed more water. He walked back to his office, but stopped at the door. His mind was going back to that room, blind, and bound to a table while however many men were filling his pussy with cum.

The timer on the washing machine had gone off, so the mattress cover found its way into the dryer. Then the sheets were tossed into the washer, and another cycle was started to get them clean as well.

He stepped back into the office, and sat down once again, placing the glass of water on the table to his right. "Reply" The button was clicked almost without any thought from him. "When can we meet?" Is all he typed.

He got up, and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. When he got back to his computer there was a new message in his inbox. It was his reply. "Log in Right Now Jake." One line, that was it. It was an order, he knew it. He could picture the demanding look on her face. Hear the words seething from her lips.

He was at the open VR tube in just his boxers, climbing inside. He pulled the lid shut. He was surrounded with a soft green light, and the gel pad he lay on was rapidly warming. The net which was to attach to him felt moist as it rested on his face. He closed his eyes. He could feel his heart beginning to race in his chest as he was filled with anticipation, or was it anxiety? He couldn't tell for sure which at this time. The humming of the tube grew louder as it readied to launch him into the Mistress' VR world.

His vision blurred, then a swirling sight, like the wormholes in those sci-fi flicks. It faded into a dimly lit small room, a closet. There was a soft red glow around him. He reached out and turned the brass handle, and pushed. The door swung open slowly. It opened into Her office. The ceiling was still impressively high above him, and the decorations had changed. The layout remained the same though. Her desk was to his left as he exited the closet. She was not in the room however. There was a dresser against the same wall as the closet to his left. It appeared to be a dark stained solid wood dresser with eight drawers, four high side by side. It was adorned with intricately carved flowers, leaves, and vines. There was an oval shaped mirror mounted to the dresser against the wall. It was laid on its side so as to cover the entire width of the dresser. The flower carvings continued up the side of the mirror consuming the voids that would have otherwise been left from the curve of the mirror. The carvings toward the top of the mirror had small figures included in the artwork as well. Cupids perhaps. Small little pot bellied creatures with two horns, and goat like legs and hooves.

His stare was drawn from the ornate carvings to the reflective surface itself. The entire room behind him was visible in the mirror. The two huge windows on the opposite wall. The green countryside that could be seen through them, but most intriguing was the figure looking at him in the mirror. She was stunningly beautiful. She had hair that was blood red with pink highlights. It fell behind her and stretched to about mid back. Her eyes were two toned. A deep blue inner iris outlined in bright emerald green. The irises were shaped like a cat's eyes, elongated. Taller than they were wide. Her eye openings were turned very slightly sloping down from the outer edges of her eye sockets. She had a small nose that seemed to have just the slightest of upturn to it. The hair of her bangs was curled down onto her forehead. She turned her head slightly, and he could see that her ears flared slightly out from her head, and were pointed at the top back end. Her mouth was surrounded by blood red lips that seemed to have a natural puffiness to them. Her throat was exposed with a small indention at her neckline. The tendons were well defined as she breathed, and moved her head around. Her breasts were large for her frame, He guessed that they were c-cups. The areola were dark pink, and looked the same size as Mary's, about half dollars resting on flawless tits. The nipples were a bit larger in size than Mary's, and they were standing at full attention.

As his gaze drifted down his eyes passed her stomach. It was flat, and had a small hoop ring through her navel. It had a small bright green and blue swirled stone mounted on it. Further down he saw the beginnings of her pubic hair. It was also blood red, but it was very neatly trimmed into a small landing strip that ended just above her inviting pussy. There was a perfect gap between her thighs. He could see a couple of inches down her thighs, which looked to be in perfect condition, but the rest of the view in the mirror was just the top of the dresser. She looked to be about nineteen, maybe twenty. He turned to his left slightly, and she turned to match his movement. His mind was snapped to the reality of what he was looking at. He is looking at, admiring even, his own reflection. He was getting turned on looking at himself.

He kept his gaze locked on the mirror as he moved his hand toward his privates. He watched as the woman in the mirror touched herself. He felt the moistness on his fingers. He felt the fingers rub across his pussy lips, and graze his clit. A shudder ran through him. "What the fuck Jake?!" The fingers began to strum his clit, and again, he was starting to get turned on. He moved his other hand instinctively to his tits. Pleasure was emitting from the areas he was stimulating.

"JAKE! Love, I'm so glad you made it. I'm sorry for my absence when you arrived, but I had some urgent business to attend to. I hope I did not keep you waiting for very long." Mistress startled him so bad that he shrieked, and even jumped a few inches at the sound of her voice. She was wearing what looked like an over fluffed bathrobe. She came right up behind him and wrapped her arms around his midsection, placing one hand on each of his tits. She tweaked his nipples ever so slightly. This caused Jake to emit a low moan of pleasure. They were both staring into each other's eyes through the mirror now. "So? From the looks of it you really like what you see." Her lips curled into a wicked smile.

"I-I'm fucking hot.." was all he could manage.

"You bet you are girl, and you are drawing more attention from my clients than any other profile I have ever posted of a potential girl." She was showing off her perfect teeth to him. She opened the top drawer on the right of the dresser, and pulled out a very skimpy pair of black silk panties. They were trimmed in a small band of delicate red lace. She handed them to Jake with the indication that he should put them on. He bent down, stepped into them, and pulled them up. The small triangle front just covered his pussy, and pubes. The top of the panties plunged in a "V" from his hips to just above the pubic hair. The strip of fabric that connected the bottom of the triangle to the rear of the waist band ran straight through his butt crack was uncomfortable at first. As he stood there looking at himself in the mirror he quickly forgot about it being there at all. He raised his hands to his tits, and cupped them gingerly.