Jake's Decision - What to Do Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are 38C's Jake, and they're perfect, just in case you were wondering." She was handing him the bra that matched the panties he had just donned. As if in a trance he began to put it on. "No, not like that. You cannot clasp it easily behind you." She turned him to face her, and then pulled the bra around to show him how to clasp it in front of him. "Now pull it around, slip your arms into the shoulder straps, and pull them up."

He followed her direction, and the bra just flipped up to cover, and support his tits. She reached out, and made some adjustments. His tits were pressed together, pushed up, and pressed out all at the same time. It created a huge amount of beautiful cleavage.

Next she handed him a black and green mini skirt. When he had pulled it all the way on, and zipped it up the side he noticed that his ass was barely covered at the bottom. If he were to bend over he would flash bare skin to anyone that happened to be watching. A very sexy bit of skin at that. The shirt that he was handed was a bright green belly shirt. It showed off his navel piercing wonderfully. White sandals completed his outfit. She was leading him over to the seat on the front side of the large wooden desk. He sat without saying a single word. Mistress moved to her rightful seat behind the desk and simply smiled at Jake across it.

"So Jake, I guess we should begin with your questions." She was speaking softly to him in a very calming tone of voice.

"Umm, yes Mistress. I-I need to ask about the payment I received first if I may."

She leaned back, a look of surprise glinted in her face. "Was it not enough?"

"N-no Mistress, that's not it.." His voice trailed off. "It was too much Mistress. I was expecting only 10k, and it was 18k instead. I need to make sure that a mistake wasn't made please.."

"Please what Jake? How exactly are you supposed to address me again?" A hint of anger came through in her question.

"Please Mistress, I'm sorry, forgive me for my mistake there. My nerves are shot Mistress. I am having a difficult time processing everything still." Jake was almost in tears as he spoke. Between the money, the reflection he had just seen in the mirror, and the reactions he experienced from both sets of hands on his body, he was rattled.

"Okay Jake, you are forgiven. Now, about the excess money. Hmm, how shall I put this? Originally the appointment was made for ten men. The 10k was going to be for that many, a thousand each was your cut in that." She began somewhat dryly with her explanation. "They added two more guys a little late, but since everything was already set up I let it ride. That is my prerogative. Now you get 14k as your cut. 2K each for the late add ins. Next, My clients are what you would consider extremely wealthy. They are from all over the world Jake, and they don't have to travel anywhere to have sex the way they want it." She sat back smiling slightly at him. "They have been known to tip generously when my girls play their roles correctly. You, Jake, put on a stellar performance for them apparently. You received 100% of the tip money Jake. I cannot very well take a cut from that now can I? There you have it in a nutshell. The entire payment to you explained." The last part came out with no emotion whatsoever. She leaned back towards the desk placing her elbows on it, hands raised, and fingers pressed together. She stared at him over her fingertips. "Next question."

"Okay Mistress, I thank you for that, I really needed it." he managed, still shaken. "What is the extra interest that they would have in me Mistress, if I may inquire please?"

"Jake, you are the only girl I have on my menu that falls into the "virgin" category." She had a look that conveyed that she was now dead serious. "You, Jake are drawing inquiries from my wealthiest clients, and you are currently my only experiment that I am taking on. Further down the road I may take on more, but I need to see how this works out, and I am hoping for a smash hit, a blockbuster if you will. A superstar girl. I think we are both going to embark on a very lucrative Endeavor Jake. I am really hoping that you are on board with this." She paused, letting what she had just said sink in for him. "So, what do you say Jake? Want to have some fun?"

He collapsed back into his chair. It was quite comfortable. The cushions made it so comfortable that he doubted it would be a problem even to sleep in this chair. He laid his head on the back of the chair contemplating her words. "Virgin Mistress? I'm sorry, but twelve men fucked me the other day. How could I possibly pass for a virgin after that?" Jake was curious, and a bit concerned about the answer to this question.

"Jake, you are a special case. Each of my girls here have their bodies adjusted to the way they are in the real world. That makes them non virgin girls, and even if they start out as virgin, they will eventually have sex in the real world. Once they have sex in the real, they will no longer be a virgin in VR. The system scans your body when you log in, it registers your experiences, and your avatar is as it should be. It makes things as close to real as possible. Your avatar, Jake, Is cutting edge. My own design in fact. I spent over a thousand hours developing it, and it took over a year to get someone to volunteer to use it. Thanks by the way." She continued in her flat matter of fact tone. "You do not have a pussy in the real world, so you will never ever have a cock in it. Therefore you will never lose your vaginal virginity. Every time you log back in you will be virgin. The only other way to regain it is from a rejuvenating bath. That will return you to virginity without logging out."

He rolled his head back down to face her gaze. "Volunteer? I wouldn't say that was quite what happened there Mistress." She shot him a look of disapproval. "If I had known exactly what was in store for me I likely would have said "No". No need to go there anymore though, it's all past, and the payment was substantial enough to make up for it in my mind. Do your clients know of how that all works?"

"Yes Jake, they are aware of the effects of logging out, and back in. They also know about the rejuvenating bath." She was showing her annoyance. "They do NOT, nor will they EVER know who you are in the real world. Or any of my other girls for that matter. If they meet in person they will likely recognize each other, but other than that there are no meetings. You, Jake, can not even say you are a man while in here, not even if you tried. Go ahead Jake, tell me you are a man in real life. I want to see if it works properly."

He cocked his head at her comment. "Okay Mistress, in real life I am a ..." The word wouldn't form. He couldn't even hint at what word he was searching for.

"Good" she said, seemingly pleased with herself. She sat back in her chair again. "Could have been disastrous if something like that slipped out. Any more questions?" She slid some papers across her desk towards him.

"Yes Mistress..." He was hesitating.

"Okay, well, let's have it Jake" he could sense the growing annoyance in her voice.

"Well, Mistress, I-" His voice trailed, and his stomach knotted. "I-I had sex with my girlfriend in the real world this morning, and it was fantastic.. I lasted longer, My - well I was amazing, my orgasm was more intense, and in larger volumes, and she had multiple fantastic orgasms. I even recovered miraculously quickly. Never have we had better sex with each other. I don't think either of us have ever had sex that amazing with anyone else ever either. I'm asking whether or not it could be related to the events in here yesterday. Mistress..." That was it, his question was out there. He was completely exposed.

She leaned back, beaming a smile that slowly began to stretch from ear to ear. She had him, and he knew that she knew it from that expression on her face. "Well Jake, That is what I would contribute it to without question. Areas in your brain that you have never known existed were stimulated. Yes, yes I can definitely say that is the reason your sex life was improved. In fact, I would love to study that with your approval. I wonder if your performance will continue to be so great with prolonged VR sessions."

"Can't say I'm okay with that Mistress. My life outside of this place will have to remain private please." he responded.

She nodded as she got the answer she had expected. "Well, would you mind if I just ask you about your sex life from time to time then?" She leaned back into her chair "So, that's the end of the questions then Jake?"

"Yes Mistress, I guess that if I can ask you questions, then you have the right to ask me yours as well. I don't think I have anything else to ask. My decision is made. Can I please reserve the right to ask more questions at a later date Mistress?" He wanted to be able to ask more questions if they arose in his mind later.

"You will have channels to go through in which you can ask questions of me in this manner Jake. It will be similar to today's method. You will submit an email to me, and we will correspond to arrive at an agreed time to meet here and speak." a softness on her face told him that she was not such a hardened bitch.

"I suppose we will never meet again in real life then Mistress?" he was fishing.

"Again?" she began her response in a "matter of fact" tone that he was becoming used to. "Jake, you and I have never met in the real world, and we never will Jake."

Jake leaned forward and took the papers off from her desk. As he began to read it over she was standing, and coming around her desk to sit on it in front of him. She extended her hand toward him, and in her fingers was a pen. Jake took it from her, and signed the forms.

She had a broad smile on her face as he looked up handing them back. She placed the forms back on her desk, and sighed deeply.

"Now Jake.. Jake? No, we are going to have to give you a new name. Candy. Yes, your name in here shall be Candy." She seemed pleased with the name. "Now go ahead Candy dear, I want you to stand and slowly turn so that I can get a video uploaded ASAP."

Mistress stood, and placed the papers he had just signed into a scanning device, and then into an ornate safe on the floor behind her. She walked casually around her desk and took Jake's, err, Candy's hand in hers beckoning her to stand. She was lead behind the desk as Mistress pressed something on the top of the desk, and a monitor with keyboard emerged from some hidden hole in the desk. She clicked on the "Prospective Girls" tab under the menu bar. Candy's picture popped up at the top of the list. There were many other profiles, but she showed the most interest which was denoted by a bar graph to the right of each profile. It was displaying interest in percentage points. She noted that there was a small tag at the bottom left of her profile picture. The tag had a single word on it, "Activate". When Mistress clicked on that tag her profile picture highlighted, and the "Active Girls" folder opened. Candy's profile now appeared in that folder instead. She was now an active "girl".

"Okay Candy, first order of business is to get you paired with a guy, and get him fucking you." Mistress said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"As you wish Mistress" was all she could manage for a response, defeat in her voice. Feelings of anticipation forming at the thought of having a cock plunging into her vagina once more.

Mistress pushed an invisible button on her desk, and three small.. girls? rushed into the room via a hidden door to the right of the main door on the wall opposite of the large desk. They were dressed in maids outfits. Black short dresses, with white aprons hat had frilly lace borders to them. They surrounded Candy, and began leading her out of the office through the main door.

"I will join you in a bit dear" Mistress called after them as the door was closing behind them.

The three led her down the long corridor, past many doors. The passage was the same as before. Just Soft white light that seemed to come from nowhere. Red lines for borders with the floor and walls. There was no apparent ceiling at all. It was lined with many doors. She could tell the doors because they were outlined with a bright red line, and had brass door knobs on them. She noticed that some of the doors had a border that was pulsing, but she said nothing about it to these three.

They continued down the corridor until they came to a junction of two corridors. They guided her to the left. There were no doors down this short corridor. When they reached the end there was a door outlined in blue. One of the girls turned the golden door knob, and pushed in on the door. It swung open casually into what looked like a tidy bedroom. There was a bed in the corner to the left against the wall opposite of the door. It had a night stand with a lamp, and a hologram clock floating above it. It had, what she guessed a closet, to her right. She was correct, one of the small girls went directly to that door, which was also framed in blue, and opened it revealing a very large walk in closet. There appeared to be numerous outfits lining the sides of the closet. On the wall next to the bed was a large window that seemed to be ten feet tall, and at least ten feet wide as well. She could see the green countryside reaching out as far as she could see. There was a dresser to her right on the wall with the entrance door. This dresser was identical to the dresser in Mistress's office.

Mistress appeared in the doorway. "Okay Candy, from now on when you login you will appear here, which is your dressing area, and bedroom when you stay here for extended time periods. You will be wearing only a pair of panties, and maybe a night shirt. You will find that that door" She was pointing to the wall opposite of the closet, "Is a well accommodating bathroom. When you login you will disrobe, and freshen up every time. Then these three will help you dress, and escort you to my office for your orders of the day. Is that clear Candy?" She didn't really want a response. "Your log in chip has been updated, and you have three days to reflect. Use it. I will see you then Jake. go make love to your girlfriend for now, and report back to me in three days time."

His vision began to swirl again, and he woke up back in the VR tube in his house. The top was opening and the buzzing of the machine was winding down. He threw his legs out the side of the machine, and placed his feet on the step provided. He slowly stood up, and left the confines of the VR tube. His boxers were plastered to him thanks to sweat. He made his way to his bathroom, and started the shower. His clock was now displaying 10:32AM. He felt like he had been in VR for more than five hours.

He retrieved his mattress cover from the dryer, and put it back on his bed. Next were fresh sheets from the closet, Then the comforter, and like that his bed was made. He climbed into bed to take a nap. When he woke up it was 5:45PM. He decided it was time for a shower so that he could feel refreshed.

As he stepped out of his shower, and turned off the water, he heard the front bell ring. He quickly dried, and wrapped the towel around his waist. He got to the front door in time to open it for Mary. She shot him a smile that told him he had on more than she wanted for him. She rushed into his arms, and pressed her lips to his as she pushed the door closed. She hopped up, and wrapped her legs around him, and he moved his hands down to her ass for support. Her kisses were fast, deep, and passionate. He was very aroused by the time he deposited her onto his bed. He hooked his thumbs under the hem of her shirt, and pulled it off in one motion. Next he unfastened her shorts, and pulled them and her panties off at the same time. She had lost her shoes somewhere between the front door and the bed, and he cared not where that was. He threw her onto the bed, shedding his towel, He descended upon her like a beast onto its prey. He swiftly maneuvered himself, and thrust his cock into her dripping sex right up to the hilt. When he was fully inside of her he began to kiss her passionately. She was super wet. Had she been anticipating this all day as he had? He broke their kiss, and sat back up on his knees. He hooked his arms behind her legs lifting her ass off from the bed. The angle was the same he had achieved that morning. He began to thrust into her pussy. He was withdrawing slowly, and thrusting in hard. He was picking up the pace with every thrust into her, and her moans of encouragement were only fueling his desire to fill her with his seed yet again.

In no time he had lost control of his desire. He was fucking her hard, ramming his cock into her sex like a jackhammer. She was screaming, and he could only guess that she was skirting the edge of pleasure, and pain. He groaned when she dug her fingernails into his back, and began to press his dick into her pussy even harder. She rewarded him with a noise that seemed to mesh a scream and moan together. He was pounding his entire weight into her when she suddenly clamped her legs around him, and stopped breathing. Her whole body tensed, and she raked her nails across his back. It was both painful, and pleasurable. He could feel his flesh giving way to her nails, and droplets of blood forming to slowly run down his back. She quietly began to draw breath, and the noise transformed into the most beautiful moan he had ever heard. She began to convulse on his cock, and he forgot all about the injury to his back.

Her leg lock around his waist gave way, and he began to grind himself deep into her pussy again. In no time he was pounding her once more. His motions of fucking her stopped suddenly when she drew him down to her for a very wet, and sloppy kiss. When he released himself from her grasp she rolled them over so that she was straddling him. His cock was fully planted into her cunt, and he relished in the feeling of her pussy clenching his cock like a vise. Her cunt was red hot again. Velvety, and slick with her own juices for lube. When she pulled back from the kiss her eyes were a flame with desire. He could see the need to have him pump his seed into her dripping pussy again. She began rocking on his shaft again. He put his hands on her waist, thumbs strumming her clit. She was pinching her nipples. Her finger tips shone white due to the pressure she was exerting on them. Clearly she was abusing them hard. She began to moan, and scream loudly once again.

She was fucking him hard now, and he was lifting his hips to meet her thrusts with renewed vigor. The feelings were building to their inevitable crescendo. He was building to another mind blowing orgasm, and he would soon dump his seed deep into her pussy. He sat up, threw his arms under hers, and put his hands on her shoulders to pull her hard down onto his cock. His cock began to pump his cum into her, and then she let loose with her second orgasm. He pulled her head to him, and began to kiss her. Her mouth was cold, but her passion was super hot. He felt like he was melting into her as they kissed.

"God Mary, I love you so much." he was still panting, his heart still trying to pound a hole through his rib cage.

"I love you too Jake, please don't ever stop fucking me like this baby.." Her voice trailed off as she slid off from him, his cock slipping from her drenched pussy. He was glad that he took the time to at least put fresh coverings back on his bed.

He wrapped his arms around Mary, and pulled her close to him. They lay there naked, cuddling together with no coverings. Drifting off to sleep as their exhaustion overtook them. Jake put his hand on Mary's face before he left conscious state. His thoughts drifted between Jake and Candy.

His choice was made, He would continue with the Mistress for as long as she wanted him to stay...