Jake's Experience

Story Info
Jake experiences a change, and then more. Much, much more.
4.7k words
4.22
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LithRae
LithRae
13 Followers

This is my very first submission. I hope those that read it enjoy it.

***

Jake woke disorientated. Where was he? How had he gotten there? He felt strange. He opened his eyes only to be confronted with the kind of pink haze you get when your eyes are closed with the lights on. WTFF, he decided that he should get moving, but as he tried to swing hid body to his left he discovered that he was restrained. His arms were out to his sides, while his legs felt spread, but more at an angle... again, WTFFFFF???!! His haze was being pushed back by his immediate panic... Then he noticed that there was a strap around his head, and a ball stuck in his mouth... He was restrained, all four limbs, and a ball gag in his mouth...

What had transpired, and who was he with???

He began so struggle mildly to get a feel for his restraints. They were not hand cuffs, they felt like soft ropes of some sort. He was lying on some sort of table, wood maybe. He was naked. He could feel his skin sticking to it in places. Not a metal table, more like wood.

There seemed to be the hum of air flowing from a vent above him somewhere. An A/C vent likely. He couldn't hear any other noises near by. Where was his captor, and why was he being held?

Think Jake. What are you doing here? The restraints seemed to be getting tighter... The more he struggles the tighter they become. Then a noise, from the direction of his feet brings him to his senses. A footstep, someone is there...

A hand on his left foot, it's a right hand, the thumb is on the sole of his foot with the fingers wrapping around the top. It begins rubbing his foot in a massaging manner. Then another hand begins rubbing his stomach from his right side. Then another on his left side. Then two more as someone is rubbing his head... Who were these people, and what did they want from him?

The hand on his foot begins slowly moving up his leg, while the one on his right side begins making larger circles, and the ones on his head begin moving to his shoulders. Are they trying to give him a full body massage? Why would they do that?

The hand on his right side moves up to his chest, and... What? It cups his... His breast? What is this? A very strange sensation. The hand begins rubbing his, breast? Then the hand to his left begins doing the same to his other breast? He's a man, not a woman, how can he have breasts???

The hand on his leg is slowly moving higher. Sensations from his breast massage are getting more intense. Fingers begin to rub over his erect nipples. He can feel his body reacting strangely to the simulations. His mind is swirling over the revelations that he has breasts. There is a strange feeling stirring within him. Is it fear? No, it's something else, but what exactly? He has never felt like this before.

Then the hand that was on his leg collides with it's destination, and Snaps him back to his reality. It begins to rub his, his... His PUSSY?!?!?! How in the fuck is this possible? He has a pussy. The hand is rubbing slowly, but firmly over his...

There is a moistness that is forming. He can smell his, arousal? Is he getting aroused from this? NO!! THAT CANNOT BE!! He is a MAN, not a WOMAN!! This is IMPOSSIBLE!!

Then, as his thoughts are trying to make sense of things a finger dips into his moistness, and traces the length of his... Holy shit that feels... Then, contact with something that sends shivers through his body like an electric shock-wave. He makes an involuntary moan into the gag. The finger begins to dip deeper, and deeper into his pussy. He is getting wetter with each passing second.

The hands rubbing his breasts are joined by mouths. Each one licking, and biting on his very erect nipples. More involuntary moans. The sensations from the attention that his breasts and pussy are receiving are making some very new feelings within him.

The hands on his shoulders begin to rub his neck, and ears. He is getting turned on, there is no mistaking it. He begins to thrash in earnest. He has got to get off this table, and out of this hell.

Laughter erupts all around him.

"HAH, she thinks she is going to get out of here"

More laughter, more voices, some of them are not near to him. six men, maybe more. How many are there? It was perfectly clear what their final intentions were.

A whisper directly into his ear from the mouth nibbling on his earlobe...

"Sweetie, you are not going to get out of here until each and everyone of us have had the chance to fuck your tight little cunt." His voice is almost a growl as he sputters his last word, putting extra emphasis on the "t".

"Honey, by the time your time is done here your pussy is going to be gaping, and sore".

"And likely dripping with the cum of a dozen different cocks sweetie" A new voice, the one that is rubbing his pussy. "Ooo, your virgin pussy apparently. Oh my, your first time is going to be a gang-bang. Lucky us... Unlucky you though doll." He begins to insert his finger deep into Jake's pussy...

How can this be? NO IT CANNOT BE!!

More laughter as he resumes his thrashing on the table. He NEEDS to get out of this, and now. "Wake up Jake, you are having some sort of erotic nightmare. Wake the fuck up."

A mouth, he can feel the hot breath from a mouth on his wet pussy, and then a tongue licking from the bottom of his slit to the top, and finally flicking his clit. More moans of pleasure. "STOP DOING THAT!! Dumb-ass, you need to fight, not enjoy dammit!!." His body has left his control. Betraying him.

The attentions he is getting are making extremely pleasurable effects on him. Something is building within him. The tingling is not coming from the edge of his pussy where the finger is stroking, and tongue is licking. It is coming from somewhere deeper, Something more powerful is building.

Oh fuck, the pleasure is beginning to overwhelm him as the man keeps eating his pussy, and the others are massaging his breasts. Suddenly he becomes aware that he has a cock in each hand. He has been absentmindedly stroking each of them. They are huge. His hands cannot encircle them. He can hear the moans coming from each of the men he is rubbing on.

Then a heavy weight lays across his pussy. Oh fuck, there is a cock on his cunt, just between the lips. It begins moving lengthwise coating himself in the lube that is now abundant in his pussy. Again, HIS pussy, WTF!!

Ohh it feels soo good, but it is all so damn wrong. He is... "mmmm ohh fuckkk" What is that sensation?

"Ooo wee guys, I think she may have just had her first little orgasm. Her cunt just got royally soaked. Guess it's time she lost her virginity, hey guys?"

"Oh yeah, lets get this party started in earnest."

The cock that was rubbing his pussy lips dipped down one last time. He knew what was coming. He began struggling again. No way was this actually happening, NO WAY!!

More laughter, mixed with snickers, and some cheering.

The cock positioned directly into his opening, and advanced slightly. Jake froze. He began to protest verbally, but thanks to the gag that was in place, nothing recognizable came of it. Then the advancement continued. He felt himself begin to stretch as the head entered his hole, slowly. Then it withdraws. Relief floods Jake's mind. More advancing, crushing the relief that he had just experienced. Back out, more rubbing between his lips. More lube apparently.

"She's fucking tight. Sweetie, this is going to hurt you a lot more than it's gunna hurt me. Hell, I'm actually going to enjoy it. Hehe, you will too, if you just relax and let it happen."

More snickers, and laughter from the surrounding crowd.

Re-positioned followed by reinsertion of the head squarely into his cunt. Then it begins, steady inward pressure. The head finally slips past his lips, and into his pussy. It's huge, aww fuck, he's going to rip apart...

A grunt from the owner of the invading appendage. Jake can hear the satisfaction in the tone from him.

More advancing, then a sharp pronounced pain. Jake squeals into the gag. Was that the hymen, or had he actually torn?

"Well, this lovely bitch aint a virgin any more guys"

Cheers, snickers, and laughter. Fuck, he's going to be fucked as a woman. He's going to be fucked as a woman by several guys. No, he's fixing to be gang-banged by a group of men. How? Why? "Please, please let me wake up, PLEASE!!" Still impossible to understand with the gag in his mouth.

More pressure inwards, slow, and steady. More massaging of his tits. The cocks are no longer in his hands though. He must have made it uncomfortable to leave them in his control.

The cock is withdrawn, ever so slowly, and then back in. Slightly further than it was before. Back out. He is working it in very slowly. As if he doesn't want to hurt Jake. Further in, again deeper this time. Jake feels overstuffed, he feels as if his pussy is going to begin to rip at any moment.

"So, are we going to use it on her, and if so when?"

"After I get my cock fully in her cunt, and get a couple of nice long strokes in there. Then I'll use it on her you fucking asshat. So just sit back and wait."

"Jeez, I was just wondering."

"What are you talking about using on her?" A new voice chimes in.

"It's called Elixir of Lust. It will cause her to submit sexually to whatever we want her to do. It will absolutely rev her up like a hyper slut. Hehehe"

"One tube in her cunt, and one down her throat. Then she'll be set for anything in under 30 minutes."

Jake didn't know what they were talking about, but if they put anything in his mouth he was for sure going to either bite it off, or spit it the fuck out. No way was he going to swallow any Elixir of lust. No way, no how.

The cock resumed it's advance into his pussy, slowly penetrating with steady pressure. It felt as though every corner of his insides were being filled, and stretched to the limit. He didn't think it was possible to take any more, and yet he was.

After what seemed like an hour he felt the man's flesh contact him, and his balls settle onto his crotch below his hole. Then, as if to solidify his presence, the man began to grind his cock even further into Jake's pussy.

When he was satisfied that he could not get any deeper into pussy, the man began to pull out. The outgoing stroke took less time, but it was still slow. All but the tip of his cock remained inside of Jake. Then a much faster thrust back inside. The sensation set sparks burning inside Jake. Back out slowly, and then thrust all the way back in. More sparks, even more. Oh my it was starting to feel better. The pain was fading fast. Just a pleasurable rubbing, and a feeling of fullness.

After several more thrusts in the man withdrew completely. Something smaller, and cold was put into him. It must be the Elixir they were talking about. a second later he felt a warm fluid flooding his pussy. Then a warming sensation throughout his cunt. The tingling was growing, spreading fast now. Then the cock was buried back in him to the balls.

He felt a tug at the gag, then a click. Then a hot, sweet fluid flowing into his mouth. Then pressure, and another click. "Quick!! Spit it out!! NOW!!"

Too late, he couldn't expel it from his mouth, but he wasn't going to swallow.

The man in his pussy began to start fucking him in a slow rhythmic pace. Thrusting in with mild force, enough to cause Jake to buck under the thrusts. He could feel his tits shake with each drive into his tiny pussy.

Without being able to spit it out he knew he was slowly swallowing it down with each thrust.

His pussy was getting wetter by the minute, coating the intruding cock with more, and more lubricant. Making it easier for the man to fuck him even easier. Faster, harder. Holy shit, it was starting to build in him again... Another orgasm was coming. It felt different, stronger somehow. He was starting to not care any more that he was supposed to be a guy. He had a pussy, he was getting fucked, and he was starting to like it, a lot.

What was this, he was arguing with himself. How could he be wanting this?? It must be the Elixir. Shit, please wake up before it goes too far..., PLEASE...

It was too late, and he knew it. It had already gone too far...

His wrists were released, and he was stroking cocks lovingly again. The man that was fucking him began to grind into him again, and grunt loudly. He felt hot cum being shot into him again and again. It sent him over the edge. His body convulsed, his back arched, head back, and primal groans came erupting from within him. This orgasm was more powerful than the last, way more powerful.

By the time he was coming back to his senses there was another man inside him fucking him hard. The feeling was different, but the effect was the same. Rubbing on his pussy lips as he slid his cock in and out of his drenched cunt. The cum from the previous fucking leaking out, and running down to his ass.

The gag was suddenly removed, and replaced with a limp cock. It was wet... Wait, this is the cock that was just fucking him. He was tasting his own pussy juices on it, mixed with another taste, cum from the mans own climax. He had lost control. He was sucking the spent cock. It was still large for his mouth. The head felt soft, and smooth under the attentions of his tongue as he licked it. He could still taste cum dribbling out of the spent member. It wasn't an awful taste, but not as salty as he had always heard.

The man in his pussy was now fucking him with a furious pace. No doubt he was fixing to cum. Jake climaxed again suddenly as the man thrust into him with enough force to rock the table. The cum inside him was leaking out quickly as he was filled no doubt to capacity. More and more shots of man deed flowing into him.

Next, as the second cock withdrew, and the liquids followed it to run down his slit, and begin pooling under his ass, the next cock was moving in to take it's place. He was getting fucked hard again immediately. Barely any break between. He didn't care, he wanted it, needed it now. The Elixir was working.

Gone were his thoughts and cares about getting free. All that remained was the desire for more pleasure, and that pleasure came from being fucked by what felt like enormous cocks.

He was now rubbing hit clit his left hand, and alternately squeezing his tits with his other hand. The orgasms were coming hard, and fast. Sometimes right on top of one another. While one man was hammering his cock in and out of his sloppy cunt, another was fucking his mouth. It seemed impossible, but when they shoved their dicks all the way into his mouth, and partially down his throat to cum, he found he could still breath.

He had cum on his belly, all over his tits, on his neck, his face, it seemed to be everywhere, and still they continued to fuck him.

His whole body was beginning to get sore. Each time he came he was using muscles that he never had before, and others that he rarely used. Yet now they were all working overtime.

Still they fucked him. When one man began to grind his cock into Jake to spew what little seed he had remaining with loud groans, another was there to fill his pussy as soon as it was vacant. He was in a blissful fit of pleasure. Lost in the haze that the drug had induced.

Then all at once, he was empty. No cock in his pussy, and no cock in his mouth. He was still feverously rubbing his clit, and tits. Moaning begging for one more blissful orgasm. He could feel it building. He knew it was close. He wanted it. He needed it... BADLY.

He was begging, pleading for another cock in his pussy.

"Please fuck me some more. Please don't stop yet. I'm almost there. Just a little more. Pleeeaaassseeeee..."

He felt the tip at his hole, and he froze in anticipation of being filled again. As it slowly parted his outer folds, and entered his dripping cunt he let out a long, low moan of pleasure. "mmmmmmm, oohhh yeeaaahhhh. That's it, give it to me please..."

Ever so slowly the cock was inserted into him. All the while Jake was slowly rubbing his clit and tits matching the speed of the penetrating advancement. Finally, after what seemed like forever it achieved full penetration, and began to fuck him gently, but fully.

"Oh fuck, that feels sooo good. mmm right there, don't stop... Fuck... FUCK!!"

Jake started to buck his hips to increase the speed, and angle that he was getting fucked. He also began to rub himself faster, and harder. Then the cock suddenly slammed into his pussy hard as the man began to grunt loudly

"Fuck yeah bitch, this is it, you take it all you fucking slut."

Jake could feel the cock spasm within him. It felt like a fire hose was turned on as he began spewing gushers of hot sperm into his already soaked vagina. That was all it took to send Jake over the edge for another mind blowing orgasm. He was screaming our in pleasure. "Oh FUCK, YES!! YES!! YEEESSSSSSSS!" As his body convulsed again and again. It was the best one yet, and it went on, and on for so long he couldn't keep track...

As it finally started to subside, and the convulsions, and waves of pleasure diminished with each passing one he became aware that something had changed. He seemed to be alone...

"Hello?"

"Is anybody there??"

No answer, no noise at all. No breathing. He could definitely hear the men breathing before. Hell, he could hear his own raged breaths as his body was starting to calm down. His heart rate slowly starting to drop. He didn't want it to drop... He wanted more cock, he needed it. The effects of the drug clearly potent in his system.

He stood, and immediately felt a flood of fluid flow down both legs toward his feet. He could hear the evidence of sex dripping on the hard floor. He was trying to feel his way around the room, but wasn't sure where to start.

Then he heard a door open to his left. He turned, as if he expected to see whom ever it was that was there. "Hello?"

"Hello Jake." A woman's voice. "You can call me Mistress, or Madam."

"Okay, Mistress... I need-"

"I already know what you need Jake." She cut him off. "Administer the antidote. Jake, get your ass back on the table now."

"I can't" he whined.

"And why is that Jake?" He could hear the irritation in her voice.

"Because I don't know where it is. I can't see anything."

"I can't see anything MISTRESS, or Madam, whichever, but you WILL address me properly in front of subordinates. Is that clear Jake?"

"Yes."

"YES MISTRESS!" he was struck hard across the face with what felt like a stick.

"Yes Mistress..." He managed

"Help him, umm, her to the table, and administer the antidote."

Two sets of hands grabbed him, one at each elbow, and helped him backwards until he felt the table. He sat, and then the hands gently pushed him back onto his back. He felt like they were female hands. They were smaller than those of the men that were just fucking him.

Something was pushed into his pussy, and he began to get excited again, ready for more pleasure. It was a short lived feeling as he felt something flooding his vagina, and cooling his sensations immediately.

He suddenly felt very strange again. How could he have enjoyed being fucked by one guy, let alone a group of them? How could he be okay with having a woman's body at that?

"Jake, I know you are full of questions, but for right now you are going to lie here and let these two girls clean you up, thoroughly, Understood? And do not speak to them at all. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, I will be back in half an hour, you two will be done by then."

"Yes Mistress." The two replied in unison. They were definitely female.

He heard the door open and close again. He figured that it was Mistress leaving the room. He thought about saying something, but as he opened his mouth to speak a finger was placed there indicating not to say a word.

LithRae
LithRae
13 Followers
12