Jake's Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls began to rub him down with warm wet sponges. He could hear the water drain into what sounded like buckets each time they rinsed them out. Slowly, and with deliberate movements they were rubbing every inch of his very sore body. When they moved over his nipples they immediately became erect again. Jake cried out as he was without warning in pain from it "aaaahhh".

"Sshhh, shh," was the only reply from the two girls. They were obviously not going to talk to him.

They progressed slowly down his stomach, to his belly button, and then on to his vagina. The warmth actually felt good, even better as he realized that they were also washing away. He was starting to feel comfortable again. Well, as comfortable as he could be as the wrong sex, naked on a table, blinded, with two strange girls giving him a sponge bath to wash off layers of a group of men's cum that was both on, and inside of him...

Who was he kidding,

After some time the two girls stopped washing him, and dried him off. Then left the towel covering him as he heard them exit the room.

Shortly after he heard the door again. "Sit up Jake."

He did as he was told, but didn't utter a single word.

"Hold out your hands"

Again he complied.

What felt like a pill was deposited into his left hand, and a cup in his right.

"Take the pill, it will bring your site back." Her voice was slightly softer, but still commanding.

He raised his left hand to his face, and put the pill in his mouth. Then he raised the cup to his lips, and took a sip. As he swallowed he felt the pill slide down his throat. He had flashbacks of feeling cocks slipping into and out of his throat without leaving his mouth. Then erupting in thick, and stringy fluid as they came in his mouth. Then the cum going down his throat just like the pill had.

As he was lost in these thoughts he hadn't realized that his vision was returning. He was snapped back when a blurry figure moved in the white background. He blinked several times as things began to come into focus. The figure reached out, and took the cup from his hand. he couldn't see it clearly yet, but his vision was sharpening with each blink.

"That is all. You may leave" Mistress said, apparently to whoever the blurry figure was. The figure bent, and then left through the door that he heard open and close again.

Jake looked to his left where he heard Mistress' voice come from. She was still there, slowly becoming a crisp image.

When his vision finally focused he could see that he was in a moderately lit room that was solid white. There were no windows, and no features on the walls. There was also no obvious source of the light that was filling the room. The floor was a hardwood square form. The only feature in the room was the solid wood table that he was sitting on. The walls all met in thin red seams hat outlined each wall, and the ceiling. The door was also outlined in red, with a brass colored door knob. What a plain room.

"I'm sure you have questions, but rest assured that I have no intention of answering them right now. What I am going to do is lay out a few things for you." She was very matter of fact about this, and as long as he got some explanation he could be okay with that?

He turned to face her, he could see her clearly now. She was tall, maybe six foot, maybe just shy of that. Her skin was nicely tanned, and she was wearing a red/black gown with matching lace trim. It had sleeves that looked skin tight all the way down to her wrists, and a hole on the side for her thumbs to poke through. She had long fingers for her small hands, with blood red finger nail polish. The gown came down in quite a "V" in the front revealing ample cleavage. She had very nice sized breasts. Her hair was blood red with some orange and yellow highlights that kind of made it appear as though her head was on fire. Her eyes were deep emerald green, and had a piercing stare as she looked through him it seemed. Her lips, again colored blood red, with brilliant white teeth behind them. She was stunningly beautiful. A goddess perhaps.

"This is my world Jake, I made it. I own it. I make the rules here. You are here because of an experiment that I was conducting. You actually agreed to it, mostly. I will admit that I did not lay out all the details to you. If I had you probably would have refused, and who would have blamed you. This is virtual, not the real world."

Instant relief, Jake suddenly felt worlds better. That was the best news he could imagine at this point. He felt tears beginning to well up in his eyes at the joy he was starting to feel.

"Here is what is going to happen." She stated in the same soft commanding tone she had used before. "You are going to be logged out. Once out all of your memories will return to you, thus saving me the hassle of trying to explain anything to you further. You will be handed a keycard which will activate the VR unit that is now installed in your home. You will examine your bank account, and realize that this was all worth it. In two weeks time I will send you an email."

She paused as he listened intently to what she was saying. "It will only have one question in it. That question will determine the route our relationship heads from there. If you answer positively then I will explain more to you at that time, but for now I just want you to go home. Reflect on today's events. Think about the sensations, and pleasure you felt. Contemplate it all. Understood?"

He couldn't form any words, all he could manage was a nod of his head, and that seemed to please her. She grinned at him, showing off her perfect white smile.

In an instant he was awake. He could remember it all. The deal he had struck. The money he was promised, everything. Everything...

12