Jake's Odyssee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes he was just like that. "Okay, I'll make one for you." She told him. After he left, she downloaded the app, made her account, and added Diego. She took a ton of photos, trying to pick out which one to put on there.

Eventually, she just decided to put a picture of her kissing at the screen with the caption "In love.." She tried to include some cleavage to get more people to notice her and follow her. Within a few hours, she already had over 100 likes!

She looked at the post and refreshed every few minutes, excited just watching the likes add up. It made her really happy to feel noticed like that.

The next day, her and her mom went shopping, her new boyfriend was buying. Teddy found a fuzzy white monster hat, that had ears that hung down the sides of her face.

She took a picture of herself growling at the camera, and posted it on Instagram. By the time she got home, there were 50 likes. Not nearly as many, which kind of disappointed Teddy, because she liked seeing the number get so high on her first one.

"Maybe it was because there wasn't any cleavage..." She thought to herself. It didn't mind her too much because she liked the picture herself, so she left it on there.

Diego wanted to hangout so he came and picked her up, and they drove to a park for a little while. She got a couple pictures of them at the park, and posted them on her account. This time there were only about 20 likes.

The next day, Diego texted her, which was unusual because she usually messaged him first.

"Hey. I think we need to take a break."

She sat there and looked at her phone. Was he talking about..breaking up..?

"What do you mean" she sent back. Time stopped.

"There's a girl I met a while ago, and we started talking again and I think I want to be with her now" he replied. "Sorry, hope we can stay friends, I still love you and everything."

"...Are you fucking kidding me?" She sent back. He didn't reply. "You're nothing but a piece of shit. Don't talk to me again." She couldn't believe it.

After crying for a few hours, she really just got more mad than anything else. She got on her Instagram and searched for a guy named Ben, he was one of Diego's old friends. They hate each other now, and Teddy always had a little crush on him. She got super flirty with him.

Teddy and Ben went to the same park her and Diego went to the next day, and she asked if she could post a picture of them on her Instagram.

"Yeah of course that's fine," he said.

When she started to take it, she leaned in and slowly kissed his cheek. She took it, and posted it. That was the first day of their relationship. After a couple weeks, she really started to fall for him, more than just for revenge against Diego.

The thing that was very different however, was that he had a much smaller penis. It didn't bother her very much, because she liked his personality and he still knew how to use it, it just didn't reach as far as Diego's did.

Throughout the next few months, they continued to date, she posted on Instagram frequently, but it was more of just showing what she was doing that day, pictures of her shoes, nail polish, dogs/babies that she was around and thought were cute, and the occasional girlfriend/boyfriend photo. She didn't get as many likes which still kind of sucked, but she at least had her friends on there that would like her photos.

In June, Teddy and Ben went to prom, and about a week after, her and her mom had a trip lined up to go see the world cup and to visit London, however Ben couldn't join.

She posted a few pictures on her Instagram before she left, in all of her makeup for the world cup, skinny jeans and a tube top, and a couple other outfits she had bought for vacation that she wanted to show off. Hours after they posted, she had over 300 likes on them, and was getting new followers too!

Ben also texted her afterwards. "Baby those pictures are sooo hot and amazing, that was a perfect gift for before you leave ;)"

She blushed reading it, realizing what he meant. She liked that she made him happy just by posting pictures like that. And by the looks of the comments from people around the world, he wasn't the only one enjoying them.

For a second she wanted to take the photos down, but when she thought about it she kind of liked the idea of making others happy just by doing something so simple, that she liked to do anyways. So she left them up.

When she came back, her and Ben went to a local theme park and rode some rides. Later that night, they were at her house, playing with each other under the sheets.

They liked to tease each other and talk about what they like and compliment the other a lot. But this time, Ben brought up something knew.

He was running his hand along her pussy when he started. "You know, there was another reason why I liked you posting those pictures before you left for London." He said.

Slightly confused, she said "What?" He breathed for a second.

"Well, at first the photos turned me on because you're so hot. But then I saw all of those other guys commenting. And I should probably be pissed at them, but honestly I kind of liked it that you could have such an influence over guys like that. And that you posted them and they were thinking about doing things to you, things only I can do." He said.

"Oh yeah?" She asked, her breathing getting harder because she was so turned on. "I saw those too, and I felt the same way. I liked that I turned all these boys on including you." Then they stopped talking and fucked.

In August, Teddy and Ben went on a trip together to Disney World. She purposely bought a shirt that had strings that tied together in the middle, but didn't cover everything up, so that you could see her cleavage, which was getting bigger as time progressed. Now she was at least a D cup.

She had Ben take some photos of her there, and she posted them on her Instagram. After they got back, she continued to post some, either showing just a little cleavage, or she would be turned to the side slightly so you could see the side of her ass in tights or skinny jeans.

By the end of the month she had over 10,000 followers. She thought of her photos as a little naughty, but in all honesty most of them were pretty innocent, it was only the intentions that made it so. None of them showed much of anything really, but she thought they did.


12