Jake's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crew gave him a round of hoots and clapped him on the back. They roared with laughter.

*************

Sunday, Jake got a text. It was a lewd picture of a girl's mouth with cum dripping out. Her pubescent tits were also shiny with jizz. Her bralette was pushed to the side, so her pink nipples were readily visible.

He tapped into his phone, "Sure, come over." He hit send.

An hour later, she only knocked once before the door opened. She walked in, wearing a tiny skirt, and thigh highs. She had on a tiny t-shirt with 'daddy's girl' printed on it. When she took it off, she had nipple clamps on, and a chain that connected them. She leaned into him, desperately wanting him to take her. His hard and calloused hands pulled her skirt off roughly. He shoved her g-string aside and shoved his middle finger into her boipussy. He led her to his room, all the while his finger was inside her.

He tossed her on his bed and slapped her rear end with a loud clap.

"I'm going to fuck you good, little girl!" he growled.

"Yes daddy! Fuck your cock slave. Let me be your cum slut!" she begged.

She rolled over so her head leaned over the side of the bed. He dropped his pants, no boxers this time. His thick cock monster popped out and he proceeded to throat fuck her. Her mouth opened wide as she swallowed his long cock. She purred like a cat as he raped her cum slut mouth. He pulled on the chain, tugging the nipple clamps.

"Mmmmm" she moaned, past his dick in her mouth.

He throated her good and deep, her hands up and around his backside, pulling him deeper into her loving oral passage. Jake thought to himself, what other girl would be so slutty for him? He was getting to the point where he wanted more. He pulled out of her mouth, and had her spin around. She did so happily, she loved being his sex toy. She opened her legs and her skirt flew open. Pulling her legs back, her bottom was at his disposal.

Jake shoved his cock into her waiting ass. Her little clitty/peni soft and turned to the side. Jake's manhood harded at the sight of it. His cock plowed into her dirty and very tight passage as he raped her bottom. Rage fucking her, his dick plunged into her her, stabbing her chocolate passage, amazed at how much punishment she could take.

She was tugging the chain herself, her face contorted in sexual pain and pleasure.

"Oh daddy, fuck my bussy, fuck me like I'm your whore. Y E S!" she let out.

She pulled her tiny balls back so Jake could keep pounding her bottom. He did so with a lustful savagery he didn't know he had. The twap twap of the sexual rhythm filled the room. Jake knew he would cum if he continued, but he wanted to do one more thing.

"Turn around," he said, through his grunting breath.

He pulled out and Sissy turned around so her ass was towards him. Jake pulled her up to standing and pushed into her. He grabbed her arms just below the wrist and started raping her anal passage again. Sissy cried, the sexual pleasure combined with having a daddy that fucked her like a proper whore was getting her emotions wound up. His thrusting pounded into her backside. She smiled a painfully and sinfully proud smile as he started shooting his cum inside his boipussy. Her tears ran, and ruined her makeup, but her lips smiled at her assgasm.

Heavy breathing from both of them, their bodies locked in pulsing spasms, they let the afterglow fill them. Finally, Jake pushed Sissy on the bed, and jabbed her a few more times before pulling out. Sissy lay there, her ass gaped and wet with Jake's cum slowly oozing out.

"Thank you daddy," she barely managed. "I can't wait till you fuck me again."

She turned and knelt and started cleaning Jake's semi-rigid cock, licking off the sperm and her ass juice. She moaned as she did, enjoying the taste of her own ass.

Jake couldn't help but be turned on by her submissiveness. Jake knew he would keep fucking her, in the weeks and months to come. He had himself a little sex slave, and even he knew that didn't happen often.

12