Jake's Trip Home

Story Info
A welcome surprise at the rest stop.
869 words
3.88
12.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake really had to pee. He had been on the road for hours. He was heading home to Columbus, after a semester at the University of Colorado. That meant over 18 hours on I-70. He was making good time, and had just hit Kansas City. But his bladder wouldn't wait any longer. He pulled off at the next rest stop, and raced to the bathroom. The line was out the door. He didn't have time to wonder why. He rushed out back and found a well-concealed tree. A couple minutes later, with is bladder empty, he had a clear enough head to question his predicament. It was 10pm, and the line was still out the door. And the turnover was horrendous. It was worse than a sporting event. He had to know more.

Jake walked to the back of the line, and asked the last guy about the length of the line. "There's some chick in the stall, sucking cock through a glory hole. They said she just walked in and stripped off her shirt. Then she told the guys to line up. They said she looked kinda familiar, too. Like maybe a famous pornstar, or something. Guys are saying she's it's the best blowjob of their lives, dude." Jake was in mild disbelief. This was the stuff he'd read about online. He never thought it happened in real life. But as much as he should have been getting back on the road, he couldn't seem to pry himself out of line.

25 minutes later, it was his turn to walk up to the hole in the stall wall. He was rock-hard, with his anticipation running wild. He unzipped his pants and took out his dick. It was just 7" long, but very thick. He put it in the hole, and it was immediately slurped up by a hungry mouth. Whoever this woman was, she acted as if she was starving for dick. Unaffected by his girth, she deepthroated him with ease. Fast and furious, her throat milked him like a pro. After just a couple minutes, he was about to cum. He did what he had seen in gloryhole porn, and knocked on the wall. The response was incredible. She shoved his cock down her throat, and he pumped his cum straight into her stomach. He was spent, but in pure ecstasy. Jake couldn't help himself as he got back in line, like so many others had.

The line had gotten longer, so it took him 40 minutes to get back to the front of it. This time, he was hoping to last longer. He was hard again, and couldn't wait to get back into that mouth. He stuck his dick through the hole, and was met with the same enthusiasm as the first time. Deep, wet, and with amazing technique. He was convinced that she had to be a pornstar. After he came down her throat a second time, he decided to wait around and see who it was. He just had to know.

Over 3 hours later, the line had finally died down. It was a long time to wait at a rest stop, but Jake's curiosity had gotten the best of him. It was now almost 3am. He saw a larger guy walk into the restroom, look around and say to the anonymous woman in the stall, "That's all of em. Time to go."

Jake watched as the petite woman emerged, topless and smiling. It was none other than Miley Cyrus. His jaw dropped. He was in total disbelief. He followed after her. "Miley..." The large guy stopped him in his tracks. But Miley waved him over to the tour bus that was parked among the semis. In the doorway of the tour bus, he finally got to ask all the questions racing through his head. But he was so dumbfounded, that he could only muster partial thoughts. "Why? How?"

Miley giggled. She thought his bewilderment was cute. "Babe, I just like cum. I always sing best with a belly full of cum. The problem is, all the guys in my band went and got married. I used to suck all of them before shows, but my bassist's wife tried to stab me." She laughed. "And my big security guard here is gay." The security guard gave just the slightest nod of agreement. Still very stoic. Miley continued, "So, I'm not left with a lot of options. I tried fans and roadies, but they all brag too much. So I decided to go with the anonymous option. Plus, I get A LOT more cum this way." She asked where Jake was from, and he explained the trip home from college.

She replied, "Well, I'm in St. Louis tomorrow night. If you're free, you should swing by before the show and help me 'warm up'." Jake nodded emphatically. She giggled, and had her security guard hand Jake a backstage pass. With that, she climbed on the bus. Jake walked back to his car in shock. He only knew one thing: That he was gonna have to call his mom and tell her he would be a day late getting home. He was heading to St. Louis.