All Comments on 'Jala and the Beast'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Request for "The Resort - Brothers and Sisters" to be released next?

Readers are anxiously waiting for the "The Resort - Brothers and Sisters" installment. I for one am looking forward to seeing how Victoria and Eric's story turns out. From reading the teaser, it sounds like "The Resort - Brothers and Sisters" will likely the best one yet out of "The Resort" series since it appears Victoria and Eric are trying to bring down the organization. Can't wait to see the exciting twists, turns, and carnal debaucheries awaiting our two protagonists.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Great work. You should be proud

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I really really liked the ending!!! Good story in spite of the errors. Thank you for writing this story, and please keep up the good work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Like they say, love conquers all, and in this case it sure did. Jala was concerned about the scars on Ruriks body, and so was I, but we never received any explanation. If they weren't significant than why mention them? Other than that, I enjoyed the story, well written, simple to follow and with a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

SIMILAR Stories