Jamaica Mistaka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the water, repeating the mantras I had learned yesterday over and over again in my head. Keep calm and ride that booty...

The first few tries I got pounded by wave after wave, falling face-down into the water, like a proper amateur. My only luck was that Amy had decided to sleep in and wasn't around to witness my bumbling and tumbling! James kept true to this word and stayed on the beach, cheering and shouting me on.

Every time I fell, he commanded for me to get back on my board and try again, and again, and again, until I had made the ocean my bitch. His words fueled my fire, and every fall only made me more determined to get back up and try again.

Finally, after an hour, suddenly everything clicked. I found my balance. I caught the perfect wave, and in one smooth motion, got on my board and glided perfectly across the beautiful, deep-blue sea.

"YEAH MON! THAT'S IT!" James screamed in his thick Jamaican accent, his deep voice being carried across the azure colored ocean.

I looked up at him, pumping one fist in the air in celebration, when I noticed Amy was standing next to him. Her strawberry-blonde hair and curvy frame were unmistakable, even from so far out. She had a towel wrapped around her frame, but even that couldn't hide her womanly curves. James towered over her, and my wife looked very petite next to the tall, black stud.

She waved at me, cheering me on, in unison with my instructor. I was happy she had arrived just in time to see my great triumph — and then it happened.

Time seemed to freeze still.

Amy turned her back to me and unwrapped the towel from her frame, spreading it on the golden-white sand, and in the process, exposing her nearly naked body to me — and James.

She had done it. She had actually done it.

She was wearing the tiny, minuscule blue bikini I had gotten her. The very same she had worn last night, and that we had our breathtakingly kinky sex in. We had discussed James oiling her up, and running his firm, black hands all over her soft, white body. Amy told me how she was going to let him breed her, and fuck him bareback and put a little black baby in her goddamn tummy, and it turned us on so much we fucked each other into a fucking coma.

That very same tiny, revealing bikini was the only thing covering her body as she laid down on her towel, right smack-dab next to James, while I was out in the ocean.

Holy fuck.

I thought it was all fun and games, just some kinky roleplay to get the juices flowing. Hell, I had been ecstatic things progressed to where they did! Amy was hornier and happier than she had been in years — I honestly can't remember the last time we fucked so much in one night.

It seemed Amy had woken up, still basking in the afterglow of our marathon fucking and, reeling with excitement, couldn't resist taking it to the next level.

Goddamn. Nearly a decade together, and she could still surprise me.

I was frozen in place as I stared at her firm, round, white ass as she bent over at the waist and straightened out her towel. She took her sweet time too, shifting her weight from one leg to the other so her round booty bounced and wobbled. Only one small piece of string covered her lips — her entire ass was hanging out and catching sun rays.

She had caught James' attention as well, though he wasn't staring as obviously as I was. I could've sworn he was checking out that whooty from the corner of his eyes.

Of course, I quickly lost my balance, my mind as blank as a fresh field of snow. My feet slipped, and I crashed into the water. In the split-second before my face got swallowed up by the salty ocean, I thought I saw James' hand come down and slap my wife right on her pink cheeks, but it all happened near instantaneously so I might have very well imagined the whole thing.

I came up for air, disoriented and searching for my board. Amy was lying on her back on her towel, her face without a trace of guilt. Perhaps it had been a mirage?

"Way to go!" James cheered. "How does it feel mon?!"

"Great!" I yelled back, swimming towards my board.

"Told you! You've got this! You're a natural! You'll be at the Olympics in no time, mon! Don't make any plans for 2024, cause you're going places!"

I couldn't but grin as James talked me up. I reached down and adjusted my package before giving it another go — Amy's little stunt had me charged up, and it would be embarrassingly obvious if I was surfing while pitching a tent.

I gave it another go, and like last time, I managed to get on my board and surf. It was a fantastic feeling, like the whole world disappeared around me. My worries, my work, my stress — it floated away. It was zen-like. Peaceful.

I didn't even think about James and Amy no more, I was so absorbed in the exercise. Every time I fell, I just right back up again. I lost all concept of time — I could have been out there for five minutes, or half an hour, I really had no clue.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pang pain in my leg, and I realized I might have been overworking my untrained muscles. I looked back at the coast line, but to my surprise, I had drifted and surfed so far down-stream that I couldn't see Amy and James anymore.

For a split second I thought they might have run off together, and she was getting his personal, undivided attention behind some bungalow... but I just as quickly realized that was ludicrous.

The beach was slightly curved, and I had simply gone so far down-stream that Amy and James were behind the bend.

My calm, peaceful state of mind was rudely interrupted by my hyped-up lizard brain. Amy and James were all alone... what were they up? And how long had it been? My wife was damn near nude in that sexy little piece of nothingness she was wearing, and without me to cheer on, James' attention would surely be focused squarely on my wife.

Was he oiling her up? Where his firm hands gliding across her luscious body? Was he cupping her cheeks, his fingers digging into her soft flesh?

Instantly a lump formed in my throat and my skin pricked with fire as my mind ran through all the possible scenarios. The unthinkable was suddenly possible. I never figured James would actually be in the position to put his hands on Amy, and certainly not without me around, but with his sprained ankle and me drifting down-stream, the stars had aligned themselves.

I was going to sneak up on them.

I had to know what was going on, what Amy was up to. Would she really go for it? I couldn't imagine she ever would, but... I never thought she'd actually wear the bikini either.

I waded ashore and hid the surf board behind a tree, pacing across the beach and making sure to stay out of sight. I crouched behind the bushes and palm streams, sneaking through the foliage, back to where I had left them. It only took me a minute to find them.

James was watching the ocean, waiting for me to come back around the bend, while Amy was lying on her towel next to him. I didn't know if I was happy or disappointed that nothing had happened yet. I crawled up close behind them, staying hidden from sight, eager to hear their voices.

"Do you see Michael yet?" Amy asked, glancing up at James' tall frame. He was towering over her, an ebony giant compared to her.

"Nah, but he'll be right back, don't worry. He really is a natural, I'm telling you."

I supposed fantasies were just supposed to stay fantasies, and nothing was going to happen. With a slight sense of disappointment I turned around to head back, but right as I did, Amy pulled the trigger.

"James," she said, her voice so soft I had strain to hear it. "Do you think you could help me out?"

I swallowed hard. Was she really going for it?"

"I think I'm burning up... could you help me apply some cream?"

My heart was beating so hard I was positive they could hear it. My fantasy was about to play out right in front of me, but I had never been so conflicted. Is this really what I wanted, for James to massage my wife? My throbbing hard cock said yes, but my mind had its doubts. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wasn't moving an inch!

James glanced down at my wife's exposed body, his dark, hazelnut eyes scanning every last inch of her naked skin. He had been a gentleman before, not peeking at her, but now that Amy had extended an invitation he was drinking in the sights.

"That's not surprising," he said. "You're catching a lot of sun there. Don't want any tan-lines huh?"

Amy smiled up at him, handing him her bottle of sun-block. I vividly remembered picking up at that same bottle at the pharmacy a few days ago, and now my wife was handing it to a dark-skinned stud... never would I have imagined this would come to be.

"Of course not, that's why I came to the island, after all. I'm sure you're used to it, though."

"I do see a lot of women here, yes, but none as gorgeous as you, Amy. You're not worried about attracting any unwanted attention?" James asked her as he squirted the creamy white liquid onto the palm of his hands.

It's really happening. Holy shit.

"You're here to protect me, aren't you?" Amy mused. "And the attention is very much wanted," she sighed as James' hands touched her bare back.

Our role-playing must have awoken a whole new part of my wife, because Amy had never acted so brazen. I watched breathlessly as James massaged the oil into her skin, his dark hands moving across her upper body in long strokes. My loving wife closed her eyes, a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

With one quick flick of the wrist, James undid her top. Her large breasts spilled out the sides instantly. "Don't want any tan lines, after all," James smirked as he ran his hands down her sides, the top of his fingers brushing against the sides of my wife's luscious tits.

My cock was straining against the fabric of my swim-trunks, painfully erect. Only a minute ago they were waiting for me to come back, perfectly innocent, nothing afoot. And now, mere seconds later, James' strong, firm hands were running across my wife's naked backside, his fingers gliding across the sides of her full, round breasts. Amy lifted her upper body up ever so slightly so he could reach her breasts even better. Damn!

"Do my legs too," Amy sighed blissfully.

James looked over his shoulder at the ocean, looking for me, but of course, I was not there.

"Don't worry about Michael," Amy insisted. "You're not doing anything you're not supposed to... yet."

My breath faltered as James squirted more of the cool, white liquid directly onto my wife's thick thighs. He rubbed the oil into her soft, sensitive skin, and his firm grip caused her luscious thighs and round ass to jiggle with every single stroke. His eyes were glued to her firm derriere, and I suspected he was rubbing my wife's thighs extra hard just to watch her white booty jiggle.

Amy spread her legs ever so slightly to provide him with better access to her inner thighs, and in the process, she provided him with an excellent view of her bikini-covered pussy lips. Last night I had the exact same view James was having now, and I vividly remembered every little detail he could now see.

The perfect two round globes of her big white ass, her puckered asshole barely covered by a piece of string, the small line of fabric covering the lips of her pussy, the tight cloth clinging to her lips, the outline her pussy clearly visible, in the case she was wet with her juices, the piece would be damn near see-through...

"Mmm, you're awfully talented James," Amy moaned lewdly. "Something tells me you've done this before..."

"Can't say I'm an amateur," James responded as his hands slid up higher and higher with every stroke, his fingertips now brushing dangerously close to the damp, warm place between my wife's thighs.

"A little higher," Amy pleaded. "I want a full protection..." Her voice was dripping with desire. Damn. My wife wasn't pulling any punches — she was straight up asking James to fondle her goods.

Not having to be told twice, James hands slid up and cupped her two round, pink cheeks in his hands. His fingers dug into her soft skin as he squeezed her buns, soliciting a lewd moan from my wife.

He grabbed the bottle and covered her bubble butt with sun-block. It was dripping down her curves, and right into the crack of her ass as well. I was still watching, frozen in place, dumbfounded and hypnotized by the spectacle right in front of me.

James expertly massaged the oil into her soft skin, kneading the juicy flesh of her round bubble butt. Amy was in heaven — her eyes were firmly shut, a goofy grin on her face. I could barely believe it.

His dark, ebony fingers brushed closer and closer to her forbidden holes, and I'm sure his fingertips were already massaging her most intimate parts. Panicked, I contemplated my next step, but before I had chance to decide, James did it for me.

"There, you're all oiled up," James said.

Amy wantonly pushed her ass out, eager to feel his hands on her body once more.

"What about the rest?" She pleaded.

"You're hotter than the devil, but I've got to check on Michael. I have to make sure he's not drifting out into sea somewhere."

"Ahh," Amy whined like a puppy. "I'm sure he's fine."

James frowned. "You're not worried about your husband?"

"He's a natural, just like you said. He's probably catching a breather on the beach."

"Maybe so, but I'm worried."

Amy opened her eyes and looked straight at me, giving me a playful wink. I was frozen in place, but she just grinned at me. Had she known I was there the whole time? Had she put on a show... for me?

"What if I told you Michael is okay with you massaging me?"

I couldn't believe she said that. Was she about to reveal our darkest, deepest fantasy to this stud?

James laughed. "I'd have to hear that straight from his mouth to believe it... but if that's true, then I'll eat you up whole," he said as he bent over and planted a kiss right in the middle of my wife's round, shiny ass.

Amy let out a surprised moan and I couldn't believe what had just happened. Had he kissed my wife right on her asshole...? Or was it lower, and did his tongue dart past her soaking wet slit?

James then got up and started walking down the beach. Amy smiled at me and motioned for me to head back into the jungle, as she slid one hand down into her bikini bottoms. Damn, she was just going to rub one out on the public beach, just like that?

I headed back to the foliage and to my board as quickly as I could, my mind swimming with emotions.

***

I hurried back as fast as I could without drawing any unwanted attention to myself. I only managed to just grab my board when James came round the bend, looking for me.

"There you are!" He smiled broadly. "You had me worried, mon."

"Just taking a breather," I said, trying to appear calm and relaxed, while in all actuality my heart was going a million miles a minute.

"How'd it go? Great, huh?"

"Yeah, I think I've got the hang of it."

"I knew you would. Our time's up so I have to head back into town ey, same time tomorrow?"

"Sure thing," I said as I handed him the surfboard.

I walked back towards my wife, who was all alone on the nearly-deserted beach, while James took a shortcut straight into town. Even from a distance, my wife's shiny hiney was unmistakable. Her back-side was completely oiled up, shimmering in the morning sun. Her hand was still moving around underneath her, no doubt flicking against her swollen clit.

I knelt down behind her and roughly squeezed her pink buns, my fingers sinking deeply into her soft skin.

"Mhhm," she moaned approvingly, not even bothering to open her eyes to see who I was.

"That's all you've got to say?" I said cheerfully. "I could have been any random stranger, you know."

"I hoped you would be," she said playfully. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"It looked like you had fun," I said as my hands roamed her backside. I pulled her tiny bikini to the side and saw her pussy was a fiery red and dripping with juices. She had two fingers sliding into her own wet cunt, as her thumb brushed against her swollen nub.

She looked over her shoulder at me, her blue eyes still smoldering with excitement, as bright as diamonds. She spread her legs further and I slipped my own finger into her soaking wet cunt. A moan escaped her lips as I fingered her right on the public beach. My finger easily slid in all the way to the knuckle. I had never felt her so wet, so turned on before.

"Did James do that do you, you little slut?" I breathed into her ear as my fingers pounded her hot, tight little snatch.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Fuck me," she said hoarsely, her voice dripping with lust.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly glanced around, but luckily the beach was nearly deserted. Even though it was approaching midday, life on the island had a very different rhythm. There were a few boys playing volleyball in the distance, but that was it.

Swiftly I yanked my trunks down, my hard cock flopping out. I lined up the swollen, purple head of my cock and pushed forward, my cock entering her wet hole without resistance.

"OH YES," Amy moaned at the top of her lungs, not even bothering to stay modest. I put my hand over her mouth, silencing her lewd moans.

"I'm coming to cum deep inside you, right here on the beach," I grunted into my wife's ear. "I'm going to fill you up, just like you wanted James to do, isn't that right?!"

"MHMHMYESMM," she groaned as I bottomed out inside of her, my thick, veiny member hitting her G-spot.

It only took a few strokes for Amy to achieve orgasm. She trashed and trembled as the powerful orgasm washed over her, the big ball of joy exploding inside her cunt and radiating outward.

"You would have let him fuck you, wouldn't you?" I grunted. I wanted to hear her say it, I needed it, my cock demanded it.

"Oh y-yess," she gasped. "Yes, yes, I wanted him to, I wanted him to so bad, I wanted him to feel every last inch of that black cock inside of me, baby, if he had pulled out his cock, I — oh god."

I couldn't take any more. Giving my slutty wife one final hard thrust, I came hard inside of her. My cock exploded inside of her, my pearly white cum absolutely flooding her womb. I shot rope after rope of my jizz inside of her, coating her inner walls with seed.

Satisfied and more than exhausted, I rolled off of her, my cock slipping out of her well-used cunt. My semen dripped out, pooling between her legs.

"Goddamn," Amy sighed happily. "God fucking damn... what did I do to deserve such a husband?"

I cuddled up next to her, kissing the nape of her neck. "I love my slut-wifey," I said cheekily.

She climbed on top of me, planting small kisses all over my face and neck. "I did this for you, you know," she whispered. "So you better be happy about it!"

"I'm more than happy," I assured her in all my post-orgasmic bliss. I had let the genie out of its lamp, bought her the bikini and pushed for her wanton behavior every step of the way, so I couldn't very well turn on her now.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

***

After all that, I still thought it was just a game.

Just a fantasy. A tropical island day-dream, that would quickly evaporate.

I was wrong.

So very, very wrong.

It didn't take long for matters to escalate. In less than a day, James would go from massaging my wife's round, luscious buttocks to feeding every last inch of that thick, black cock of his into my willing, wanton wife's ass. And all I would do was watch.

It all started that evening. Amy and I had gone out for drinks, and we were both feeling quite rowdy after our public romp on the beach. I couldn't wait to get her back home and relive that scene again, but then, we ran into James.

"Hey, how's the night treating you two?" James said, sporting a wide smile, as he pulled up a chair and sat down at our table.