Jamaica Mistaka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes," James grunted in this thick, Jamaican accent.

"Yes! Yes, I can feel it! Oh GOD YES!"

James grabbed her ass with his hands, slamming into her hard and fast before cumming deep inside of my wife. He fired load after load of his virile, ebony seed into my wife's willing and waiting pussy.

"Oh yes, I can feel it, I can feel it filling me," Amy panted. She rubbed her clit quickly, giving herself an orgasm with James' engorged rod still inside of her.

James pulled out, his cock slipping out of my wife. Immediately cum started gushing out of her well-used cunt, dribbling down her legs. Amy yanked her panties up, turned around and kissed him on the lips.

"I've got to run or Michael will get suspicious... thank you for everything," she said.

"You're welcome," James grinned. "I'll see you around."

I hurried back to our bungalow quickly, before Amy spotted me. I waited for her there, my mind going crazy. Did she mean all that she had said, or was she simply lost in lust? Could I forgive her?

The moment she stepped into our bedroom, I instantly knew two things for certain.

One: I loved this woman with all my heart, and I was never going to stop loving her, no matter what.

Two: I was going to eat her pussy right this instant.

I threw her on the bed before she even had a chance to say hello. I yanked her panties off with one fell swoop, as she struggled to hold me off.

"W-wait," she pleaded, her voice laced with guilt and shame. "I need to shower."

"Like hell you do," I said as I violently pushed her legs open and dove right between her legs.

I licked her pussy, with long and slow strokes, all the way from her asshole to the clit. Her pussy was wet and creamy, a gooey, white load still dripping out of her cunt. I stuck my tongue into her pussy as far as it could go, the sensations overwhelming me.

Amy was frozen solid at first, afraid I'd find out she had just gotten her pussy creamed and might flip out on her. When she realized I was tonguing her pussy more feverishly than I had ever done, her body relaxed, giving in to the pleasure. I flicked my tongue against her swollen clit, and she grabbed the back of my head, pushing her pussy into my face.

"Oh fuckkk," was all she could moan as I licked her most intimate spot.

I was like a madman. The strange taste, the wicked smell — it drove me nearly insane. I licked and I sucked and I tasted it all, and when I couldn't take any more, I shoved my cock into her well-lubricated pussy and came with only one stroke.

We laid on the bed in silence, cradling each other in our arms, not speaking, but understanding. We both knew that I knew what she'd done. We didn't want, or need, words.

Another couple might have let such an act drive a wedge between them, but we grew closer together, learning about ourselves and each other.

This was only the first of many lessons...

***

In spite of our tumultuous vacation, life went on. It took a few nights with long discussions, many bottles of wine, and a few tears here and there, but in the end, it was all sorted out. I apologized to Amy for pushing her into the arms of another man and then having second thoughts, and letting my jealousy and anger get the best me. In turn, she apologized for letting herself get carried away with lust, and letting James take her anal virginity. We both didn't mention that final goodbye-fuck, and me eating that creampie — we let sleeping dogs lie, and all that.

It was hard to believe things got as out of hand as they did. We were right back in our routine of work and kids within a handful of days, and Jamaica faded into memory. It felt like it had all had been some kind of wicked dream.

Despite the familiar feeling of life at home returning quickly, I still couldn't shake the visions I had. Everything I had seen was burned into my retina, forever. I could recall every last second of our sinful week.

James' hands gliding over Amy's round butt, squeezing her soft flesh on the public beach.

The two of them grinding on the dance floor, his firm hands up her skirt, cupping her ass cheeks on the middle of the crowded dance floor. The way she smiled at me, her eyes drunk with lust, as James' cock pressed against her tummy.

Her manicured fingers wrapped around his thick, fat pole beneath our table at the bar as he plowed her soaking wet cunt with two fingers, giving our waiter an eyeful of her married cunt.

The way the moonlight illuminated her strawberry-blonde hair as she knelt in the alley next to the bar, her hot lips wrapped around the head of James' big black cock. His dark, ebony, fingers entwined in her hair as he forced every last inch of his black pole down her throat.

Her soft, whimpering moans as James' forced every inch of his black cock into her virgin asshole as I watched helplessly. His thick cock filling her in ways I had never done before.

The way she bent over at the waist, hiking her skirt up and begged for James to cum deep inside her unprotected pussy on our last day of vacation.

The taste of his seed, as it seeped out of her well-fucked, well-used pussy.

My cock couldn't help but grow hard every time these thoughts popped into my head, and I found myself jacking off at work daily, my horniness unbearable. I didn't share these thoughts with Amy, not wanting to put illicit thoughts back in her mind, but I suspected that when we made love, she was thinking about the exact same things.

I wanted to put it all behind us, and focus on our future.

Days turned into weeks, and slowly but surely, everything went back to normal...

... except Amy missed her period.

She had been late before, so it wasn't that out of the ordinary, but it still didn't feel right with me. I bought her a pregnancy test on my way home from work, and waited impatiently in the living room, every passing second feeling like an eternity. She couldn't really be pregnant... could she?

My thoughts were interrupted by a joyful cry. Thank goodness!

I hurried to the bathroom and found Amy in tears, a stupendous smile on her lips.

"Good news?!"

"Yes? No? I don't know," Amy whimpered.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're having another baby!"

I was beyond horrified. Technically it could be mine, but I knew as much as she did that it was James' fertile, black seed that put a little baby in her tummy. My wife was having a black baby... friends, family, everyone will know she got knocked up by a black guy, and I'll end up supporting her...

"I know this is hard for you," Amy said decisively, "but I'm having this baby. We made it, so we're going to have to deal with the consequences. This little baby boy did nothing wrong, and we're going to raise it as our own, you got that?"

All I could do was nod as I slumped against the wall. I knew she was right; it was our decisions that led us here, and we would have to be grown-ups and deal with it, but man... talk about bad luck! You let one black stud cum inside your wife, and you end up with a black baby.

I guess what happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica... but only for nine months!