Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise returned to the second store and as she retrieved her clothes from the young sales girl who had agreed to hold them for her she asked the clerk for another favor. When the young girl looked at her quizzically, Denise explained, "I need you to take a couple of pictures of me whilst I try on these clothes so I can show them to my boyfriend. If he likes them, I'll come back tomorrow and buy them."

The clerk frowned at Denise, but otherwise she didn't move.

"I'm not a freak, I'll give you five-hundred dollars for helping me," Denise offered, showing the clerk a Nanny, a Jamaican $500 bill with a picture of the Nanny of the Maroons and worth about $5 U.S., adding, "For your trouble."

Nodding her agreement, the clerk handed Denise the clothes and led her to the fitting room in a back corner of the store. Denise, having concluded, logically and unemotionally, that Will would undoubtedly make her do it later, removed everything she wore except her panties before she donned all the items that made up her new outfit, except the packaged stay-up hose. With her heart beating and stomach churning, she stepped out of the curtained cubicle with her camera and the "Nanny" bill.

Seeing herself in the mirror, Denise was surprised to find that she did not object to her appearance. Because she was in heels, her calves were well defined and she stood erect, instead of her usual hunched over posture. The lightweight suede skirt was very short and she'd have to remain aware of her surroundings as she sat down and while seated. Nevertheless, while she was standing the skirt accentuated her long, and thanks to her heels, shapely legs. Looking at her back, she saw that the skirt closely contoured the shape of her buttocks, but not too closely as to seem erotic or trampy. As was her habit, in her effort to conceal her large breasts, she had not tucked the blouse into the skirt's waistband. However, the sheer material of the blouse clearly revealed the curve of her breasts, the outline of her areolae, and did nothing to conceal the protrusions from her aroused nipples. When she moved, the blouse fluttered, alternating between concealing and revealing her shape. Yet, she was intrigued with the blouse and she especially liked how its color complimented her skin tones and matched the light brown suede skirt.

Denise handed the clerk her camera and had her take a dozen photographs before handing her the "Nanny" bill and taking back the camera. Satisfied with her clothing choice and her poses for the photographs, Denise changed back into her own clothes, walked to the cash register, handed the clerk the clothes she'd tried on, and asked her to hold them until the next day.

* * * * *

Back in her apartment Denise downloaded the pictures from her camera and selected three she liked and thought would best show the clothes she'd selected, a front view, a profile, and one from behind as she bent down to adjust her shoes with the bottom of her "big ole arse" barely concealed under the short skirt.

After selecting the last photograph she wondered, "Why did I pick this picture? I know Will's going to like these clothes simply because they expose me. Except he'd probably have me wear the skirt without panties and then he'd have me bend over so my naughty parts were visible. So why am I encouraging him by sending this photo?"

She didn't have an answer to her questions.

Later, as she drafted her email documenting her feelings when she was shopping that morning, Denise found she was aroused as she recalled selecting the sexiest clothes she could find that met Will's criteria. She recalled that as she modeled them, she thought about having to wear the clothes in public and wondered what everyone would think of her. After all, she could see, as Will had told her she would, that with her long legs and large breasts exposed she would attract a great deal of attention in the outfit. Then, unlike the prim and proper lady she'd striven to be until then, she had such wanton thoughts that she was soon wet between her thighs.

In her email message she told Will how, after she led the clerk to the fitting room, assuming Will would want her to, she left the curtains partially open so the clerk could watch her change if she wished. She told him how she debated between leaving her bra on or removing it and logically, analytically, and unemotionally concluded he would surely want her braless, if not then, then soon enough, so she determined she might as well get used to wearing the blouse without a bra. She explained how she'd shivered when she removed her bra and again as the material of the nearly sheer blouse slid over her erect nipples, how moist she got as she grabbed her camera and the "nanny" bill from her purse, pushed the changing room curtain aside and walked out in her revealing clothes.

Remembering how powerful she felt as she posed for the clerk and ordered her to take each of the dozen photographs, she tried to explain it to Will. As Denise typed her email, she relived and revealed how powerful she felt as she told the clerk to hold the clothes and then informed her, "If my boyfriend likes the photos I'll come back tomorrow and buy the clothes."

When Will read that line, he subconsciously liked that Denise had called him her boyfriend, even if it was a little fib to influence the clerk.

Continuing to describe her adventure, Denise first recognized and then explained that she was surprised with how much in charge she felt as she walked back to her apartment knowing she had used her body, dress, and attitude to dominate the clerk while posing outside the fitting room wearing a nearly see-through blouse without a bra. As she prepared the email, Denise was so satisfied with the feelings she'd experienced modeling the revealing clothes that she determined she would not ask Will to reimburse her.

When she'd finished telling her story, Denise attached the three photographs she'd selected and sent the email to Will without bothering to edit her words. Within ten minutes she received his approval along with a personal message, "Denise, always remember those feelings, because they are the prize that both drives and satisfies the uninhibited."

* * * * *

Saturday morning, Denise walked the three blocks to the shop and paid the clerk for the clothes. Leaving the shop with her new clothes, Denise thought, "I feel powerful and in charge. I'm sure it's because I know the clerk believes I'm an uninhibited female who is willing to wear these clothes in public, clothes the clerk would never have the courage to wear. That feeling is, as Will told me it would, what is convincing and driving me to continue down this path, to become uninhibited, to become just like my mother."

Back in her apartment, Denise thought about the remaining challenges that awaited her acceptance. Challenges surely designed to coerce her to expose more of herself to more people. Knowing Will, as she believed she did, his challenges would specify exactly what he expected her to do while executing each challenge and what she would have to do to prove she had successfully completed each of the challenges. She acknowledged aloud, "I know that each challenge will require more of me, require me to be more uninhibited, to become more of an exhibitionist. Yet, that does not frighten or deter me. Instead, it motivates and excites me. Oh my, what have I become?"

* * * * *

Saturday afternoon Denise, as was becoming her custom since rearranging her work schedule, drove to the Melbourne district of Kingston to visit her mother and father. Her outgoing Jamaican mother was thrilled to learn that Denise had accepted and accomplished the first of the Seven Progressive Challenges.

Denise was surprised when her prim English father, asked, "Do you think you will be able to earn a certificate?"

Not understanding what her father meant or considering the ramifications of his implied knowledge of the challenges, Denise replied, "That is my goal father."

"Very good," Ken told his daughter with a smile as he hugged her before turning to leave. As he walked away, he commented to no one in particular, "Now all my Jamaican beauties will be certified exhibitionists."

Annika patted a chair next to her at the dining room table and asked, "So, why don't you tell me all about buying the new clothes for your first challenge?"

"I can do better than that," Denise answered as she pulled her notebook computer out of her backpack purse, put it on the table, and sat down in the seat next to her mother. She opened the computer as she explained, "I have some pictures I had taken to get Will's approval for the clothes."

The first photograph Denise brought up on the screen showed her posed facing the camera with her arms out to the sides and away from her body.

"I like the outfit. I think the heels and skirt show off your legs nicely. However, the blouse surprises me. It's unlike you to wear something so revealing. In fact, it's so sheer that I can clearly see that you weren't wearing a bra," Annika calmly told her daughter.

Denise blushed slightly but, as she brought up the second photo, a profile shot, she decided not to try to explain why she'd removed her bra. She wasn't ready to talk with her psychologist mother about how much influence her Internet friend had over her thoughts and emotions.

"My, it certainly does show off your ass and breasts, and look at the curve of your calves, that's why you should always wear heels," Annika commented.

Knowing how much excitement it would garner from her mother, Denise continued to keep her silence as she brought up the last photo.

The photograph showed Denise from behind as she bent down, her legs straight and her knees locked, her hands reaching down for her shoes, her breasts quite evident as her blouse pulled tight around her chest, and the bottom of her ass visible below the hem of her short suede skirt. As she looked at it, Annika took a deep breath, and considered what she wanted to say.

"What do you think," Denise asked grinning at her mother's rare display of reserve.

"Did you send this to Will?"

"Yes. These are the three photos I sent him to get his approval for the clothes and my first challenge."

"Well, I must say, Will has certainly gotten you to come out of your shell," Annika told her with a laugh.

As Denise laughed with her mother, she recalled her thoughts as she committed to the challenges, specifically, that she was willing to bare her body to win the challenges because she knew that showing her body would not cause her harm. That when she finished the challenges she would be the same person that started them. After all, she had once unintentionally bared herself at the Bacchanal Road March and it hadn't harmed or changed her.

She remembered Will once telling her something a girlfriend, his first lover, had told him. According to Will, for some unfathomable reason she'd wanted to expose her breasts to him in public and to that end, she'd analyzed the possible repercussions of her proposed action and concluded that if she did so, no one could or would take anything from her; they could and would only admire her beauty or nerve. After she'd gone through with her display, she felt vindicated. Her logic had been correct.

Denise used that same logic first to convince herself to take the Seven Progressive Challenges and later to gather the nerve to pose in front of the clerk wearing a diaphanous blouse while braless. The logic had again proven to be correct. No one had taken anything from her. In fact, the clerk appeared to admire and be in awe of Denise. Will's girlfriend had been right!

Denise noted that someday, but not today, she should talk with her mother about that logic and her experience while employing it.

* * * * *

Second Challenge

Immediately after Denise agreed to accept the Seven Progressive Challenges, Will prepared the second and third challenges and obtained the approval of the Société Internationale de Défis Progressive so he could offer them to Denise as soon as she completed the first challenge. Thus, to push Denise's boundaries and expand her comfort zone, so she might complete the progressive challenges and prove to herself that she could be uninhibited, he emailed the second of the Seven Progressive Challenges late Saturday night so she would have it the first thing Sunday.

Sunday morning, Denise followed her usual routine. She awoke early, wearing the XXL Cricket Jersey she always wore as a nightgown, showered, and dressed in jeans and one of her father's old, white, long sleeved, French-cuffed, dress shirts.

Dressed for a casual morning before her workout, she put a kettle of water on the stove for her tea, turned on her notebook computer and as it booted up she prepared her tea. With her cuppa in hand, she sat down at her make shift computer desk to scan her favorite chat rooms, visit a couple of the more active travel sites where she was a member, and read her emails. She'd nearly finished her tea when she first saw the email from Will.

"This is it, my second challenge. I wonder how it will progress, what he'll make me do in order to complete it. Well, let's take a look," she told herself as she opened the email message.

_______________

From: Will Kruger

To: Denise Johnson

Date: Sunday October 24

Subject: Second Challenge: Tourist Spot Photographs

Denise,

Because the challenges are progressive, your second challenge is to wear the clothes you purchased for the first challenge, with the top three buttons of the blouse unbuttoned, and go to a well-known tourist spot. After walking around for at least ten minutes, you are to ask someone, preferably a stranger, to take at least five photographs that clearly show you posing at a recognizable tourist spot.

Your proof will be at least three, and preferably more, photographs clearly showing you at an identifiable tourist spot while wearing your approved clothes as specified above. In addition, as you did for the first challenge, you need to provide a summary of your journal entries about your feelings as you prepared for, executed, and completed the challenge. As with the first challenge, I will review the photographs along with your descriptions and determine if you accomplished the challenge. Once I determine that you accomplished the challenge, I will immediately notify you of such.

Your Impressed Challenger,

Will

_______________

"Not so bad," Denise thought, "I'll get this out of the way and move on with the rest of the challenges. If they're all like this, by the end of next week I'll have completed all seven challenges and proven to him, and everyone else, that I'm not a prude."

To build her resolve, Denise reminded herself that she'd already posed for photos wearing the short skirt and sheer blouse when she was in the clothing store. She recalled her journal entries from when she was considering accepting the challenges. Specifically, she recalled the entries where she decided, knowing that no harm would come to her as a result of the challenges, that she was willing to bare her body as necessary to win a challenge. With that revised resolve, she was prepared to wear the blouse, with her cleavage displayed, as she posed in a public park and allowed a stranger to take photographs of her, albeit with her camera.

Denise spent the rest of the day assessing her feelings regarding the challenge's effect on her attitude and behavior. She wondered if the challenges would destroy her father's efforts to teach her to be a prim and proper gentlewoman. If, somehow, Will's efforts would turn her into a conspicuous jade, a wanton exhibitionist—into her mother. That led her to consider her mother. Although she often behaved like a lusty strumpet, Denise, after several minutes of reflection, was positive her mother had never cheated on her husband, Denise's father. Moreover, although her mother dressed in suggestive, if not outright revealing clothes, Denise's father had, as far as Denise knew, never objected and, as she thought back on their times together, had often encouraged her mother to dress in those revealing clothes.

Denise wondered, "Have I been wrong all these years? Have I misunderstood my mother's behavior? Have I been wrong about my father's attitude towards exhibitionist behavior?"

Not wanting to worry any longer about her mother's actions in public and her father's acceptance of that behavior, Denise sat back in her easy chair, closed her eyes, and daydreamed of winning the Seven Progressive Challenges and making Will stand up in front of everyone and admit, "Denise Johnson is the most beautiful and least inhibited Jamaican woman I've ever encountered."

* * * * *

Monday, at the end of her work shift, Denise, having previously decided to forgo her workout, changed in the restroom at her office building and wore her challenge outfit, as she now referred to it, as she drove to Emancipation Park. She'd chosen the park because it was just across the road from the Jamaican Pegasus hotel and thus, it was well known, centrally located, and had plenty of nearby parking. A large, open area, it had been the starting point or Mas Camp for the annual Bacchanal Road March for many years. Most importantly, it had one particular feature she knew, even though he'd never been to Kingston, Will would recognize. It would definitely fulfill his requirement that the photographs prove she was at an identifiable tourist spot.

On the drive to the park, Denise tried to ignore her momentary loss of resolve when she tried on the outfit in her apartment the previous evening. That was when she'd concluded she wasn't yet ready to walk around in a public area without a bra; especially wearing a sheer blouse with the top three buttons undone. Denise had opted to make a compromise and wear a small underwire bra her mother had given her years before. When that memory flashed through her brain, Denise looked down and saw that while her blouse had hidden the bra and her cleavage last night, now, under the bright sunlight they were very evident. In fact, the tiny shelf bra lifted and pushed her breasts together, giving her far more cleavage than she normally displayed. In addition, the blouse itself was almost invisible and with three buttons undone, the blouse gaped open and her bra, breasts, and cleavage were fully exposed. Despite that momentary concern, Denise remained committed to completing her challenge.

Denise parked near the point where she planned to pose while she allowed a stranger to take photographs of her in her revealing clothes. After stretching and taking several deep breaths, Denise forced herself to get out of the car and walk the perimeter of the park. She spent twenty minutes circling the park. Will's dare called for ten minutes, so she wanted to double that time. She was not going to provide him with any opportunity to deny her the accomplishment of the second challenge. As she walked around the park and focused on her challenge, she soon forgot that her breasts were largely exposed. Instead, she repeatedly asked herself the question her mother posed when they had discussed the challenges, "Why bother taking the challenges if you're not willing to do everything possible to win them?"

As she walked and recited her newly developed mantra, Denise scanned the park and the people in it. She first focused on where she intended to have her photographs taken to prove conclusively she was in a public park and confirmed she'd made a good choice. She'd chosen a statute she was sure Will would recognize, even though he'd never been to Kingston. Next, she tried to decide which man or woman she would ask to take the required photographs. As she studied each person she spotted in the park, she wondered if they would be willing to take the time to photograph her, or if they'd complain about how she was dressed, how revealing her clothes were. That decision required a lot more analysis and consideration than she'd anticipated.