Jamaican Getaway Ch. 01

Story Info
Modest wife encouraged to try exhibitionism on Vacation.
21k words
4.69
87.5k
74
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers

This is the third in a series of stories chronicling the few times my wife fulfilled my fantasies by showing off some or all of her voluptuous body to men other than me. If you have been reading along, you know that my wife and I have a pretty normal marriage. I have loads of perverted fantasies and she wants to get to bed at a reasonable time so that she can go to work. I think of sex all the time and she thinks about sex for the majority of the time we are actually having sex. So, it's a huge deal when I can get her to play along in my fantasy world.

Like my other stories it is completely based on real events. I have embellished somewhat but most of the erotic aspects of the stories are true. At the point of this story we had been married about ten years and there were only two times when she fully indulged my fantasies. These two times are the subjects of my previous stories and you can read them if you want. It is a little less than a year past the amazing anniversary dinner that I described in my last story and it was time to start thinking about our vacation destination.

Up to this point in our marriage all of our vacations were to beaches on the east coast, mostly to beaches from Virginia to South Carolina. Normally, I have little to do with the choice of destination. The choice usually comes down to something my wife has heard or read about a particular area that ends up deciding which beach we go to.

It's funny that the thing that changed the script for this year was the internet, or more precisely, the proliferation of nude pictures on the internet. This was nothing like the internet of today, with countless videos and pictures just a click away. Back in the day you had to get an internet address from someone. When you got there it was essentially just a file folder with a bunch of .gif files in it. Because it was very grass roots, what you found mostly were topless or nude pictures of other guy's wives or girlfriends.

It was through this that I came upon the revelation that is the topless beach. What a great concept, right? It's not that I wasn't aware that nude or topless beaches existed. It's just that I never imagined that going to one was in the cards for normal people. Somehow, seeing the countless numbers of normal women sunning their bare breasts on the beach emboldened me to the idea. I started to imagine my wife laying on a beach with her 36D breasts bared for the world to see. The more I thought about it, the more I was determined to make it happen.

The first thing I had to do was to find a beach with topless sunbathing that we could reasonably get to. Europe was out of the question, we just didn't have the money. Pretty quickly my search led to the Caribbean. I found that even in the Caribbean the topless or nude sunbathing isn't exactly the norm. Some of the islands that were previously French owned appeared to condone it, but they tended to be some of the most expensive resort areas. Then I found Jamaica.

Everything I read about Jamaica seemed inviting and conducive to fulfilling my fantasy. I particularly liked what I read about Negril and the seven mile beach. From what I could read the beach was absolutely gorgeous and the locals were very tolerant of all bathing attire options. When I began to check into lodging I found that we could stay there fairly reasonably. To save money I avoided the big all-inclusive resorts like Sandals and narrowed in on a smaller all-inclusive resort on the southern end of the beach.

It certainly looked nice in the pictures, and it sat on the same stretch of sand that all the other places did. Throughout my search I had been dropping hints to my wife that I was interested in possibly going to a more exotic vacation locale this year. She loved going to the beach and was certainly intrigued by the idea. She was not yet aware of my alternative motives, but when I narrowed in on Negril and showed her pictures of the beach, she was in.

So, with the wife on board we made our reservations to leave in six weeks and went back about our lives. I must say, I had a great six weeks of fantasies. I couldn't get the thought of how amazing it would be to watch my wife take off her top on the beach in Jamaica. Of course, I had no real reason to believe she would. We were not going to a nude beach, this was a public beach where some of the women chose to be topless and some did not. The question would be how to get my wife into the former category.

At fate would have it, some incredible luck fell my way. A few weeks before we were set to depart we were back in our hometown (we were high school sweethearts) visiting family and friends. One of the nights we were home we were out with a close friend of my wife from high school when the subject of our upcoming vacation came up. Her friend asked, "Where are you guys going?"

My wife told her, "We are actually going to Jamaica this year, I can't wait. We will be staying at Negril on the seven mile beach. It's so beautiful."

Her friend didn't miss a beat and immediately said, "Jamaica huh, that sounds awesome. So are you going to go topless?" When she said this I almost spit out my beer. I should have mentioned that Jen is a bit of a wild woman. Had I married her, these stories of exhibitionism would be the norm not the exception.

My wife looked at her like she was crazy. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

Jen didn't back down. "In Jamaica it is totally normal to go topless. You know he would love it," she said, motioning to me.

This is where things were either going to go really bad or really good. I was hoping the fact that my wife had been drinking for a while before this topic came up work in my favor. If she took a hard stand on going topless now my hopes and dreams would have been dashed before even setting out. After staring at me for a long moment she finally said, "I don't know, I guess I'll have to think about it."

Now, when your mom says, "I'll think about it," you pretty much know that is just a delayed "no." I knew I was in trouble. But her friend wasn't through helping my cause.

"Come on," she said, "If I had big boobs like you I would show them off at any chance I got." "I'm sure you would," my wife replied, "but I've never done anything like that."

"It's really no big deal down there," her friend pressed, "nobody will even give you a second glance."

I just sat back and kept my trap shut through this entire conversation. They didn't seem to need my input and I was rather enjoying these two women discussing my wife's big rack openly in a bar. In the end, her friend basically challenged her to do it, almost like a dare. By the time the conversation moved on to other topics I felt very hopeful about the prospects of seeing my wife sunning her big tits in Jamaica.

Almost every day after that I imagined the moment she would undo the strap on her bikini top and let it fall away from her amazing breasts. I could almost see them hang in all their glory, no longer supported by her top. I pleasured myself often to that image. It was a fantasy that might be about to come true... maybe.

Finally, the day of the trip arrived and we headed to Jamaica. I would love to describe the many erotic things that happened on the trip, except that nothing did. Honestly, the trip to Negril Jamaica is sort of a grind. It goes something like this... it starts with a couple hour plane flight, then another short plane flight, then a lengthy wait in customs, followed by a lengthy wait in tour bus waiting lounge, and finally a 2 hour van ride along windy roads to Negril. In the end we found ourselves checking in around 1:00 in the afternoon on our first day.

We would be staying three nights at the resort which gave us two full days to enjoy the beach. The resort was modest but nice. I don't know that it completely lived up to the pictures in the ads, but it also wasn't a disappointment. As we were led to our room we got to see the basic layout of the resort. The buildings essentially lined the open courtyard which stretched from the reception building to the beach. There was a bar and eating area in the middle of the courtyard. The buildings each had four rooms, two on the lower level and two on the second level.

Our room happened to be on the second level at the top of a flight of stairs. When we entered the room it was very airy and clean and we were both delighted with it. The French doors to the balcony were open and the sounds of the bar and the beach were evident. When we went out on the balcony we saw that we overlooked the bar. We had a nice view of the ocean to our right. After tipping the bellhop we both agreed that we were tired and a nap on the beach sounded great.

We rummaged through our luggage to find our suits. I pulled on my board shorts as she found the new orange bikini that she had bought for the trip. I had never seen the suit and watched as she got naked in preparation of her putting it on. She first pulled on the bottoms, but before describing them let me just say that the view of a woman with large natural breasts bending over is one of the greatest sights in the world. The way they hung and swayed with her movements was completely erotic and I began to get what would be the first of many hard-ons that day.

From behind I was also treated to a perfect view of her ass and pussy. She had clearly waxed before coming as there was no hair around her vagina. It was a great albeit brief view of her. In high school my wife had been the skinny chick with the big tits and flat ass. In the intervening years her C-cups had grown to full D's and her hips and ass had filled out. She still had a fairly thin waist, but she would now be described as far more voluptuous.

As I said I had never seen this suit, so when she pulled up the bottoms I was delighted to see how much of her ass was hanging out of a thong bottom. It wasn't a string thong, but a generous amount of her large round ass cheeks were on display. I now understood why she had insisted that she needed to go to a tanning salon before our trip. This suit exposed some parts of her body that had never seen natural sunlight.

As I stared at her ass, she continued to put on her top. She had been facing away from me this whole time so when she finally got the top on and adjusted she spun around and presented herself to me. What I then feasted my eyes on was a very bra-like top trying admirably to contain two massive breasts. It did a great job of lifting and pushing together her tits which created some fantastic cleavage. It was sized perfectly so that it didn't look obscene, in fact, it looked perfectly appropriate on her. But like the bottoms, instead of concealing her breasts it presented them in all their glory. Once again I understood the need for the tanning bed as I would guess that this top exposed 30% more of her breasts than any other bathing suit she had ever worn.

"What do you think?" she asked as I continued to look her up and down.

"Amazing, you look absolutely amazing," I replied.

"Are you ready to hit the beach?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I told her as I adjusted myself.

"Ok, but we better lube up first," she said as she reached for the sunscreen.

"Right," I agreed. I then watched as my hot 28 year old wife began to rub sunscreen over her body. She handed me the bottle and I started to do my arms and chest while watching her. I very much enjoyed watching her rub the lotion on her tits. There was so much more skin than usual to cover she was basically giving herself a full breast massage while I enjoyed the show. Eventually she did my back and then asked me to do her back, which I made quick work of.

She then bent over the bed and asked me to put a good coating on her but as she did not want to burn on the first day. I dutifully massaged the lotion onto her butt. When I got near her thong I tried not to push the material up into her ass crack. But there was so little material it was hard to do and I found myself running my fingers under the material to avoid that. As a result my fingers brushed against her puckered little asshole a few times. Each time I touched it I could swear my wife pushed back into my touch and my dick would jump.

But, just when I thought this was going to turn into something more, my wife stood up and announced "That should be good enough. Let's get to the beach!" And with that she put on her white mesh cover-up. I grabbed the bag with our sunscreen and reading material, as I needed something to hold in front of my tented bathing suit, and we headed out.

We walked through the courtyard and past the bar/restaurant area. It wasn't crowded but there were still some folks finishing lunch at the tables and some already at the bar. I was following my wife and enjoying the show of her mostly bare ass jiggling away with every step. A few folks took notice of us and I am sure more than one guy enjoyed the view of her big tits moving around under her mesh cover up.

When we reached the beach two Jamaican guys helped us by dragging a couple of beach chaise lounges out near the water for us and placing towels on them. I would come to learn that these guys would be ever present at the beach serving as beach attendants, life guards, and security. They were super friendly and set us up at a nice spot with a couple of yards of space on either side of us. We quickly put down our things and prepared to sun our buns, which in her case was completely accurate.

As I sat on my chair I watched my beautiful wife remove her cover-up. I was holding my breath waiting to see if her disrobing would continue. Unfortunately she simply flattened her chaise and lay down on her stomach and closed her eyes. I must say, I was a little disappointed, but realistically I shouldn't have expected her to drop her top the first 10 seconds of arriving. Besides, the view of her ass still made for some amazing viewing and was a major victory in itself.

It was a good opportunity to take in the surroundings. The 7-mile beach didn't disappoint. We were near the southern end the beach which stretched away in a gentle crescent for a considerable distance to the north. The beach was made of very fine white sand and overall it really was the tropical paradise it was purported to be. It being the summer and the offseason, it was clear that the beach was not at capacity, but there were certainly plenty of people.

I didn't take long for me to spot some topless women either. While I would not say that most of the women were topless, it was probably at least fifty percent if not slightly higher. Just down from us there was a Scandinavian family that really set the standard. The two daughters looked to be around twenty years old and both of them could have modeled in the States. They were typically blonde with blue eyes and had obviously been here a while as they were quite tan and their smallish breasts showed absolutely no tan lines.

More intriguing to me was the mother. She appeared to be forty-ish and she was as stunning as her daughters. She also was topless and her breasts were amazing. They were probably a small c-cup and her nipples seemed to be ever erect. What I found the most interesting about her was that she was sitting in the shade. For some reason, I found it more erotic that a woman would bare her breasts with no pretense of getting a tan.

As I continued to survey the field there were a couple of other attractive women in our area that had chosen to lose their bikini tops, but none of them had breasts as large as my wife. I started to worry that she would be self-conscious of this fact and choose to stay covered up. I went back to watching her as she lay next to me dozing in the sun.

Not only was her ass a sight to behold in her thong bikini, but her small top strained to contain her tits as she lay on her stomach. From my seat beside her I could see a considerable amount of her right breast had squeezed out of the side of her top. This was without question the most amount of skin she had ever exposed on a public beach, but I was still hoping for more. After about 15 or 20 minutes of gazing at my wife and the other women on the beach I decided to roll over on my stomach and try and catch a few z's.

One thing I should mention was that it was hot, I mean very hot, and humid as well. So, before too long on my stomach I found myself sweating pretty significantly and I felt like it was time to get into the water. When I sat up I found my wife was actually sitting in a reclined position facing the ocean. She still had her top on unfortunately, but she was stunning nonetheless. I said to her, "I'm cooking like a chicken. I think I'm going to check out the water."

She looked over at me and said, "Sounds like a good idea."

With that, we got up and waded into the water. The water was quite warm, although, as hot as our skin was it still felt refreshing. The water was crystal clear and we could see the ripples in the sand on the bottom as we waded out further. The drop off was very gradual so we had to wade out a bit of a distance before we could actually submerge our entire bodies in the inviting water.

Once we were out in the water I turned to her and said, "Well, what do you think?"

She quickly replied, "This beach is absolutely gorgeous. I've never seen water this clear or sand so white."

"I know, right?" I agreed, "This is a far cry from Myrtle Beach?"

"No kidding," she agreed. But then she hit me with, "How are you enjoying checking out the topless women?"

"Well," I replied, "I have to admit I don't hate it. But I'm really hoping that a certain somebody will join the fun."

"I don't know," she said with a little trepidation. "I'm having trouble getting up the nerve."

This was awesome news. She was already thinking about it even before I asked. So I tried to encourage her, "If you look around more than half the women here are topless, so one more won't really cause a scene or anything. I bet nobody even pays that much attention."

"I don't know," she responded. "My boobs are bigger than pretty much all of these women. I don't want people staring at me."

"I am sure that won't happen," I lied. She was right, she definitely had the biggest boobs of the women around us on the beach and I was certain that the second she put them on display she would have some admirers. But I couldn't let her know that. "Besides," I continued, "If you wait too long all that work in the tanning salon to get rid of your tan lines will be wasted."

She seemed to consider my argument but didn't respond. We continued to luxuriate in the warm water for a while and the conversation went to other more mundane topics. I wanted to go back to the topic of her baring her breasts but I sensed that I should not push too hard.

After a bit we decided to return to our chairs. She immediately returned to lying on her stomach. Because we had been in the water it seemed like a fresh coating of sunscreen was in order. So I retrieved the sunscreen from the bag and began to apply a second coat to my front. My lovely wife then asked if I could put some on her. I jumped at the chance.

I began as I always do at her feet. I made sure to avoid the sandy bottom of her feet and worked up her calves. Next I worked the back of her thighs ensuring that I got good coverage on the back and sides. While working the inside of her thighs I brushed against her pussy a few times but I heard no protestations from my wife. So, as I continued to her mostly bare ass I became a bit bolder. I kneaded a considerable amount of lotion into her round backside. When I began working her ass crack I again ran my fingers under the fabric of her thong bikini.

When we were alone in the bedroom I was fairly business like and really just focused on rubbing in the lotion. Here on the beach I had another motive. Like on most beaches, there was a fairly steady stream of people walking along the water just a few feet in front of our chairs. So, as I worked the sunscreen I also managed to move the fabric of her suit away and to the side. The effect was breathtaking.

Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers