Jamaican Getaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers

They introduced themselves as Jack and Molly. I guessed they were in their mid-thirties. Jack had a dark complexion and a slight build. Molly was more fair skinned although for a redhead she had a nice tan. Since they were sitting at the bar, it was hard to judge their exact body type, but from the amount of cleavage on Molly it was clear that she had a rather nice set of breasts.

"Is this your first day?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, we just made it in around noon," my wife said.

"We figured," said Jack, "the towels get everybody the first time." And with that he smiled directly at my wife.

"You saw that?" my wife asked incredulously. Even though she had just been topless on the beach having a strange guy tell her he just saw her naked like fifteen minutes ago was kind of a shock.

"Well sure, we were watching to see how far you would make it," Jack said. "I can tell you that you did way better than Molly on her first day."

With that, all eyes were on Molly and she seemed to blush a bit. "I'm not sure that I want to relive it again," she said.

"Yeah," Jack went on, "we had stopped at the bar to grab a couple of drinks to take to the room so our hands were full. Bad move right Mol."

"Ya think?" Molly shot back at him. Turning to us she said, "My towel completely fell off on the second step. I had to walk bare ass naked up the entire staircase and then wait for 'Mr. All Thumbs' to find the room key while I stood there in all my glory."

Looking at Molly I was suddenly sad that we hadn't arrived a few days earlier.

"Oh my God," my wife said, "I would have had a heart attack."

"It wasn't exactly how I was hoping to introduce myself to everyone else here, but hey, this is Jamaica right? No Problem," she said and then took another sip of her drink.

"So, how do experienced islanders deal with the tiny towel situation?" I asked.

"I just put my cover-up on after the shower and head to the room that way," Molly said.

"Hmmm," my wife considered but said, "I don't think that will work for me because my cover-up is a made of mesh and somewhat see-through."

"Mine is pretty thin also," said Molly. "But at least I feel like I'm dressed. I mean, after lying out on the beach almost naked, the cover up feels like a lot of clothes."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," my wife conceded.

We continued to chat with Jack and Molly amicably and ended up having dinner with them. They were obviously seasoned travelers and Molly appeared to be a bit less inhibited than my wife, so I figured it was a good connection for me. After dinner we were really pretty tired from our travels so we excused ourselves and told them that we looked forward to seeing them on the beach tomorrow.

I got the sense that Jack was really looking forward to seeing my wife tomorrow as he hadn't been terribly discreet about staring at her chest all evening. Like most women, she had acted completely oblivious to his ogling her and as we walked back to the room told me, "I really like them, they were fun to hang out with. I hope we get to see them some more this trip."

"I am sure we will. The beach isn't very big so I am not sure how we could miss them," I assured her. "Besides," I went on, "I think Jack will want to make sure he finds us."

"What do you mean?" My oblivious wife asked.

"I mean," I explained, "the way he looked at you tonight I think he wouldn't mind seeing you at the beach."

"You are so ridiculous," she admonished, but I could tell that the liquor at dinner had had an effect because it was clear in the way that she said it that she had both noticed and enjoyed the attention. "Besides," she went on, "I am sure that you are probably dying to see Molly's boobs tomorrow."

"Well, I can't say that it didn't cross my mind," I had to admit, for which I got a playful punch in the arm.

When we got back to the room we immediately got naked and began to go at it. Because I had so much pent up sexual desire from the day I really didn't spend much time at all in foreplay and soon found myself on top of her slowly thrusting my cock in and out of her. As I did so I had a wonderful view of her big tits as they moved in rhythm with my thrusts.

We are not big dirty talkers so I almost surprised myself when I said, "You tits are so amazing, babe."

"Oh yeah," was all she said as she lay there with her eyes closed.

After a few moments I then took a really bold step and asked, "Did you like showing them off today?"

After a second or two she put the question back to me, "The question is... did you like me showing them off today?"

"I don't know why exactly," I admitted, "But yes, I loved it when you showed off your big tits."

"I'm glad you did," she purred. "Do you want me to do it again tomorrow?"

"Absolutely babe," I assured her. "And I am sure that all the guys at the beach are praying for the same thing."

"I thought you told me no one would be paying attention," she reminded me.

"It's just that your tits are so amazing," I replied, "It would be impossible not to notice them."

The discussion was having an effect on me and I began to increase the pace of my thrusts.

"I am sure that you are dying to see Molly's tits," she challenged.

"I'm not exactly going to look away," I admitted. "But I am way more into yours."

The next thing she said blew me away, "Do you think Jack is looking forward to seeing my tits?" With this I knew I was seconds away.

"I'm sure he can't wait to feast his eyes on them," I managed to get out. "Are you going to make him wait?" I asked breathlessly.

"You will just have to wait and see," she said in between moans as we both climaxed together. With our last bit of energy spent we both fell fast asleep in seconds.

On our second day in Jamaica I was the first to wake in the morning and quietly slipped out of bed and into the shower. After drying myself off after the shower I made myself a cup of coffee, pulled on some boxer shorts, and stepped out on the balcony to enjoy the warmth of the morning.

The sun was up and it was very bright already. While my eyes adjusted I could hear the sounds of breakfast below. When I could finally focus my eyes I could see that there was a decent crowd down at breakfast already enjoying the buffet. After a little while I heard the shower in the room come on and knew that my wife was awake.

I went back into the room and made her a cup of coffee and then returned to the balcony to wait for her. When she finally emerged she was wearing a thin nightie and nothing else. It was fairly transparent even in a dimly lit bedroom, on the sundrenched balcony it was all but completely see through. As she stood at the balcony ledge trying to adjust her eyes, I had an amazing side view of her nude body underneath.

The profile of her large breasts as they hung over the railing was amazing as was her ass which I could see both through the nightie and just poking out beneath it. With her standing against the railing I knew that anyone enjoying breakfast would have only to look up to get a great view of her tits pushing against the thin fabric. I was also certain that given the angle a view past the thin railing bars would have revealed her wonderful pussy.

With her eyes adjusted she sat in the other chair and began to enjoy her coffee. She sat quietly drinking her coffee as she finished waking up. I was fully up both mentally and from an arousal sense as I continued to enjoy her state of dress. Eventually we went inside and dressed for breakfast.

When we arrived at the restaurant we ran into Jack and Molly who were just finishing. They promised to save us seats at the beach and headed back to their room. Our breakfast was fine but all I could think of was our conversation last night regarding seeing and being seen by Molly and Jack. While I must admit that I was looking forward to seeing Molly's topless, I was much more into watching my wife take her top off in front of Jack.

What really had me excited was the fact that I sensed my wife was looking forward to doing it. I might be crazy, but between dinner last night and our bedroom conversation it really seemed like she enjoyed his attention. When she stripped off her top in front of a beach of strangers yesterday I nearly blew a load. Somehow, removing her top in front of Jack, who was by now at least an acquaintance, was much more personal and erotic.

After breakfast I wanted to sprint back to the room but I kept my cool. As we repeated the ritual of applying liberal sunscreen I noticed that today my wife applied hers while nude. She spent a bit of time on her breasts which pretty much confirmed her intention to go topless again today. After putting on her bikini she put on her cover-up and we were ready to head to the beach.

As we were crossing the sand I saw Jack and Molly close to where we were the day before. There weren't that many people at the beach yet so they were easy to spot even though they were facing away from us towards the ocean. Our two chairs were on Molly's side so as we reached them we walked around our chairs and I said, "Good morning again."

They seemed happy to see us and we exchanged pleasantries as I put down our things. From behind my sunglasses I got to feast my eyes on Molly's fantastic tits. She had a nice brown tan and healthy C-cup breasts which looked fantastic. As we stood over them she made no move to cover them, at one point she actually arched her back as she reached around to scratch at something. But as much as I enjoyed this view, it wasn't the one I was waiting for.

As I quickly removed my shirt and sat down I watched my wife finish removing her cover-up. I pretty much assumed that she would then sit down to remove her top. As I had observed yesterday, most of the women seemed to only remove their tops while sitting down. They would put them back on before they stood up to go in the ocean or for a walk along the beach. I assumed that my wife had observed the behavior and would follow suit so as not to draw extra attention.

This morning however, she remained standing in her bikini for a few moments as she continued to talk to Jack and Molly. Then, while facing and speaking to Jack, she reached around behind her and unclasped her top. I couldn't believe my eyes. I watched, stunned as she then slid the straps off her shoulders. Her movements were not slow, but deliberate. I couldn't tell if she was excited, scared, freaked out, or turned on.

Finally, she let the cups of her bikini top fall away from her large breasts. With that she offered our new friends a close up view of her beautiful assets. I could immediately tell that she was excited by the sight of her erect nipples and puckered areolas. She stood for a moment or two as if to let Jack really enjoy the view, and then she folder her top and bent over to put it in the bag.

The site of her large breasts hanging down as she bent over was almost more than I could handle. My cock was already straining at my suit and we had just arrived at the beach. I was happy that I was one chair over from Molly as it would have been slightly embarrassing. Finally, she sat down on her chair to begin her day of sunning. She and Molly continued to chat off and on while Jack and I enjoyed the views around us to include our topless wives, some of the other beauties on the beach, and the ocean.

After a little while our new friends, who had been in the sun a while before we arrived, needed to cool off in the water. Molly followed the trend I had seen and put on her top before getting up to head to the water. Once they were out in the ocean my wife said to me, "I like them."

"Yeah, they're pretty cool," I agreed. There was a pause and then I observed, "It is nice to see that you are getting more comfortable with the topless thing."

"Kind of," she replied. "It was still weird taking off my top in front of people we barely know. But since Molly was already topless I almost felt strange wearing mine."

"That's the spirit," I said, "I am sure that you made Jack's morning, I know you made mine."

"Yeah, right," she shot back teasingly. "I'm sure it was seeing Molly's big boobs that made your morning."

"She's pretty hot," I had to agree, "but I don't have fantasies about other women topless, just you. I don't know if the same thing is true about Jack, he seemed to really enjoy the show you gave him."

"What show?" she demanded. "I just took off my top like Molly."

"Don't worry." I assured her. "I loved the fact that you took off your top while you were still standing in front of him. It was supper cool... and extremely hot."

"You're crazy," she replied, but the grin suggested I wasn't so crazy.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful other than the fact that bunch of strange dudes got to ogle my wife and her big tits. Every time we went into the water to cool off and have a swim or walk on the beach she put her top back on. I was hoping she might go into the water without her top but I did enjoy watching her take her top off every time we went back to our chairs.

Around three o'clock we had all had enough sun and headed in. This time my wife took the bag with her as she and Molly headed into their side of the shower room. Jack and I did our thing and we were quickly back outside with our towels wrapped around us and our suits in our hands. As soon as we were outside Jack suggested that we grab some drinks from the bar to take back to the rooms while we waited for the ladies.

The bar was almost empty so we were able to get our drinks quickly and were almost back to the shower room when the girls emerged. To my delight, my wife had taken Molly's advice and was wearing her cover up... and nothing else. Molly had done the same thing but her cover up was a solid material. Although, I must say that the thin terry material clung to her every curve and highlighted the motion of her breasts underneath. All in all it was a lovely presentation.

My wife on the other hand was wearing her mesh cover-up which draped over her body versus clinging. However, her big tits were pressed deliciously against the fabric at the top and left virtually nothing to the imagination. Luckily for her the zipper down the front did a decent job of covering her pussy, but it was certainly obvious that she was nude under her cover-up which extended on just past her butt. As we walked up to them I couldn't help but gawk. I am sure that my mouth was hanging open.

Jack broke the ice saying, "We got you some drinks ladies." And with that we started walking to our rooms. Both of our rooms were on the same side of the resort so we walked together for a bit. The girls were in front and Jack and I brought up the rear. And speaking of rears, we were both treated to an amazing view of our wives' asses as we walked. It was so erotic to see their ass cheeks wiggle as they walked with nothing to contain them.

We arrived at our set of stairs first and my wife said good-by and headed up the stairs while Molly kept going. I turned to Jack and said, "See you later." When I did I noticed that he wasn't looking at me but past me at my wife ascending the stairs. As I turned to head up the stairs I immediately realized why he was staring. As I mentioned, my wife's cover-up went only just past her butt. And with her climbing the stairs every time she took a step the material was pulled up by her lifted leg.

The result of all of this was another glorious view of her pussy from behind. Yesterday I had been the only person close enough to get this view. But now, Jack was getting a front row seat to a lurid view of my wife's amazing pussy lips protruding from between her legs. I hesitated before I began to climb behind her because I did not want to immediately block Jack's view.

After entirely too long, I followed my wife up the stairs and into our room. I hung my suit to dry in the shower and went out on the balcony to enjoy my drink. The balcony was in the shade this time of day and with the breeze off the ocean it was very pleasant. I took in the scene which included people enjoying themselves at the bar, walking back from the beach, and even a few diehards still at the beach soaking up the afternoon sun.

After a few minutes my wife joined me on the balcony. I was still just wearing my towel and she was just wearing her cover-up. The drinks were good and they went down fast. They were also stiff and I immediately felt a nice buzz. I think that probably contributed to me starting the following conversation.

"I have to say, I really love that you took Molly's advice on just wearing your cover-up back from the shower," I said.

"I'm sure you do," she replied. "I just couldn't think of a better solution. Besides, I am pretty sure everybody at this resort has seen my boobs by now so I figured it wasn't a big deal if it is a bit see-through."

"A bit see-through?" I thought. Obviously she has never seen herself wearing it in the sun. But hey, I sure as hell wasn't going to let her in on the secret.

"I'm sure you're right," I told her. "And besides, I have to say I do love the view when you climb the stairs."

"You do, do you?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Does my butt peak out a little bit."

"Actually, your butt stays mostly behind the cover up," I explained, "it's what's between your legs that I enjoy checking out."

After having a puzzled look for a beat she blurted out, "You can see my pussy from behind?"

I knew that the alcohol was getting to her because I think that might have been the first time I heard her refer to her area as her "pussy."

"Just a little," I lied, "but it is so sexy."

After thinking for a few seconds she asked in a slightly worried tone, "Do you think Jack noticed?"

I wasn't exactly sure how to play this so I hesitated. Jack definitely got an eyeful, I was sure of that, but I wasn't exactly sure how she would react to knowing this. I didn't want to negatively impact the show tomorrow after all.

Finally I said a casually as possible, "He might have got a peek, but only for a second or two before you were up the stairs."

"Holy crap," she said wistfully. "I had no idea you naughty boys could see that much. I'll have to be more careful in the future."

I should have been crushed, but somehow the way she said it made me think she was enjoying the thought of us looking at her most private area. But before I could think about it too much my wife stood up and moved slowly towards me. Without saying a word she untucked my towel and draped it over the arm rests of my chair. As a result of the conversation we had been having my dick, while not completely hard, was thick and long as it lay across my lap.

"Hmmm, what this," she asked as she wrapped her hand around my cock. "Does someone like talking about me showing my pussy to strangers?"

"Jack isn't a stranger," I meekly replied with a smile as I slid my ass slightly forward in my seat and leaned back.

With that she knelt down and began to lick the head of my dick while her hand slowly stroked the shaft. Within moments I was fully hard as I watched my beautiful wife suck me off on our balcony in full view of fifty or so people. While I didn't think we had caught anyone's attention yet, I was still incredibly hot to put on an exhibition like this. As she continued to slowly suck and lick me I reached forward and started to unzip the cover-up from the top. Unfortunately, I could only get it down a few inches from my seated position.

The view of her cleavage from above was fantastic but I wanted more. As if sensing what I wanted my wife took one of her hands and unzipped the cover-up the rest of the way while continuing to suck my cock. With that the over-up fell open and her breasts hung free, lazily swinging as her head worked on my dick. At this point I was getting very close to coming and my wife could sense it.

Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
159 Followers