Jamaican Holiday Preperation

Story Info
Events leading up to a sexy getaway in Jamaica.
1.1k words
4.18
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decide to get away from the brutally cold winter weather, so we decide to book a one-week vacation at a clothing-optional swingers resort in Jamaica. To prepare, I tell you that we'll be going to have your nipples and clit hood pierced, prior to our trip.

The week leading up to the piercing appointment was very exciting, as we talked about it and looked forward to it each day. Friday finally arrives. We eat dinner and make our way over to the piercing shop. The drive was inordinately quiet, as you were obviously nervous and excited, about what the next hour would bring.

At my request, you were dressed, for a lack of a better word, slutty. White blouse, no bra, short skirt, obscenely skimpy lace thong and six-inch stripper heels. As we left the house, I made a point of telling you, "You rival even the hottest of pornstars."

We enter the shop and check in.

Once we get to the chair, I instruct you, "Get naked and leave only your heels and thong on."

You look at me with disbelief, but comply immediately, knowing that the consequences for questioning my authority would be severe. Your excitement at being exposed is clear, as you climb up into the chair and are spread wide open, for anyone who happens to look your way.

The piercing artist asks if you'd like barbells or rings for your thick nipples and you immediately look toward me and ask, "What's your preference, Sir?"

"Rings for the nipples and a bar for the clit hood," I reply.

I had purposely been teasing you all week, but had never once permitted you to cum. I wanted you to be completely on the edge for our visit to the piercing shop.

By the time your nipples are done, you're breathing quite heavy and I notice that your thong has worked its way between the folds of your thick, hairless cunt lips. There is a noticeable wet mark, giving proof of the copious amount of fluid seeping from your pussy. I make a point of mentioning it to the artist and we both laugh at your predicament. I instruct you, "Slide your thong off, bring it to your nose and inhale deeply for us, as you spread your legs wide into the stirrups for your next piercing."

The clit hood goes much easier than your nipples and we both look at and enjoy your new jewelry. Upon completion, you begin to reach for your panties to begin dressing and I tell you, "You're fine the way you are. We'll be driving home like this." You look at me incredulously, knowing that the car is parked about a half-block away. Luckily for you, it's dark out and not too cold. I gather up your things as we proceed to the car.

At this point you're so incredibly excited all you can do is think about cumming. The walk to the car is exhilarating! I regret not having brought the collar and leash for the walk. Once back to the car, you sound completely out of breath, due to your extremely elevated heart rate. You ask me continuously if you may masturbate on the way home, due to the fact that you need to cum so badly. You go on to tell me, "I've been a good girl and should be rewarded."

I tell you, "Be patient and maybe, if you don't bug me too much, I'll let you cum once we get home."

I purposely take a longer route home, just to stretch out your waiting and anticipation! It doesn't go unnoticed by you. You know better than to say anything, for fear of being denied your pending orgasm. We get to within two blocks of our house, and I pull over. I put the car in park, and check my phone for messages, email, etc. I glance over to you and the look on your face is completely priceless. You look so absolutely desperate and pleading. 

At this point I know you'd be willing to do anything for release. I continue to our house and slowly pull into the garage. I don't close the garage door, but I do turn the ignition off. I look deeply into your pretty eyes and ask, "Are you ready to cum, sub?"

You answer emphatically, "Yes, Sir!" 

I reply, "If you'd like to cum you can straddle the gear shifter and fuck it until you cum all over it, but no touching your clit. I want you to grind your Gspot all over that shifter until you squirt all over it." 

You answer, "Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir."

With no concern for any passers-by, or neighbors that could potentially see you through the rear window, you climb up over the center console and squat over that thick shifter. The BMW shifter is so deliciously thick and bulbous. You stare at me as you drop down and swallow up the makeshift (no pun intended) dildo all the way, completely filling yourself in one stroke.

You scream out in ecstasy, so loud in fact I'm worried someone will call the police. I slap you across the face, with my open hand to get your attention. I then grab your still soaking wet, tiny-excuse-for-a-set-of-panties, and shove them into your mouth. The tiny fabric acts as a gag to keep you a little quieter. After what seems like only a few minutes at most, you look to me with pleading eyes and without a single word, ask me for permission to cum. I look at you and tell you, "Go ahead and fucking cum all over that shifter and show me what a good slut you are."

In a split second, you literally explode from the inside out. The sloshing noises are absolutely obscene, as you splash and squirt your cunt juice, all over the shifter and console. The entire area is now completely drenched. I pull the panties from your mouth and start sopping up all the squirt and cum that has poured out of your violated hole.

At this point you're beside yourself, sobbing uncontrollably, overwhelmed with emotion. You're shaking, trembling and shivering all at once. I slowly help you slide off the shifter and take the squirt soaked panties and push them back into your mouth. I tell you to suck on them as hard as you can, and drink all of your juices for me. I then tell you to go straight upstairs, run a hot bath, and I'll be up shortly. I watch you exit the car, and then watch as your sexy ass jiggles and shakes, as you make your way through the garage and into the house.

FYI; The trip to Jamaica was incredible, but that's another story.