All Comments on 'Jamaican Queen Ch. 03'

by LeasaJ

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
HOTTTT

Just kept reading your story and loving it!! You are a great writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

That was a totally HOT story. I'd love to read more of Leasa's escapades with the girls. I'd love to see her forced to play around even more.

keep writing, as I get OFF every time I read one of your stories.

Kim

hap1210@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
LUST

I think that your writing is very hot! I have cum numerous times since I have started to read your story. Please continue another chapter soon. Thank you for the release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story keep going

I loved this story. It is hot and sexy. But it shouldn't end here. She should get with more women, and leave her husband to live as a lesbian. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please keep going

This is one of the hottest stories I have read. I would love to see Leesa reluctantly dragged in to more and more experiences as she services other lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome, lovely

I loved this story. She should go to spa for waxing, piercing and tatoo and get with more women. Please!

jo_greeneyesjo_greeneyesover 17 years ago
just to awesome for mere words

I loved it from start to finish, could hardly contol my urges, electrifying simply electrifying, wow, some more please, wonderful discription I just loved it, could not get to much of this beautifull salacious authors stories.

jo greeneyes

jo_beth@iinet.net.au

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantasy is amazing isn't it..

Great story but the desperation with which so many so-called lesbian writers try to approximate "men" is just comical. That and all the skin-color delusions make this story a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OKKKK

Yeah I loved this its great! And I'm Jamaican

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The next part !!

Hi

You promised with another part in case you have got enough voting and writing. Well, Write the nexy part !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

ood story can you finish it would like to know how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexuality

I am an 18 year old girl who is exploring her sexuality. I have never had sex with a woman but after this story, I am eager to try it out! I hope she continues writing it!

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsabout 13 years ago
absolutely fabulous

Oh Leasa... why stop there. This could develop into a long running story. It's so fabulously hot, you have to write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wish it was me

This story is so hot Leasa. I just wish it was me being seduced by Vanessa - it makes me feel soooooo good

Please write more

Helen xxxx

max250295max250295almost 13 years ago
Hot

One of the best writers I've come accross(no pun intended). excellent story, love the way leasa gets into the lifesyle, would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

dual sexual between Billie Jean and Mi Ling and prize for one night? the girls lesa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is the hottest sex story ever

How can you get any better than a beautiful, straight, married white prom queen being seduced into becoming a common whore for a black goddess pimp?

PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Please continue....this is wonderful......an episode where leasa is forced into an escapade with even more lesbians please......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, there is so much more....

make it as gritty as you can... this is terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So incredibly hot

This story pushed every one of my buttons. Incredible and stuff of all my fantasies combined into one. Yes, I too would love for you to write more chapters. Perhaps she could be used in work by the two lezzies? Or taken to a party of female coworkers wearing a collar and leash? -- Meghan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story is exciting

I loved everything about this series. I kept me excited with every

sentence. I love to read what happens next.

please continue the story.

Charlene

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

BEST STORY

SO AMAZING

THIS WRTIER IS GOD-LIKE

DD4funDD4funover 1 year ago

Amazing writing, intense and erotic subject and one to save for several re-reads. Thank you for sharing!

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

Wow!... The "Jamaican Queen" Is Hot,,, Yes!

*

Hallo LeasaJ!

*

Your story "Jamaican Queen" was recommended to Queen Jackie and me, a couple years ago... at the bottom of chapter one at the end you added _ [I will only continue it if the women out there let me know they are enjoying it...please vote...and write me your comments.] An yes it was short, however we voted 5-Stars... but we couldn't leave a comment!... Why in the hell did you ask for comments, without a comment-box!?

*

Then last week your stories were recommended to us again. ... Before I started translating it into German so that I might read it myself... Queen Jackie said hold on Kat, I think we've already read this story, check and see if we commented! As soon as I seem we had voted and there's no comment-box, I told Jackie I remember now but we only read the first chapter of the story, all she said was okay, if were gonna read it let's start at the beginning, and me for one I'm glad we did, because "Jamaican Queen" is brilliant, a beautifully written hot, sexy fantasy... and before I even got to my favorite part, with Leasa, Vanessa, Billie Jean and Mi Ling all in the hot tub together. ... I was already soaking-wet, when I felt Queen Jackie's hand on the back of my neck before she started kissing me and ask Love are you busy?!

*

Thank-you for sharing as much of your story as you did... it's just too bad you gave up on all of your readers... perhaps if you had left a comment-box with each chapter, like most writers you might've gotten the encouragement you needed to keep writing!

*

We voted 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms, for each chapter,

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Lusiphur1971Lusiphur19716 months ago

would love to see how bj dominates her and makes Leasa her property after she was so disgusted by her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous