Jamal and Orla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara was staring, open mouthed, at the purple head of his cock. It was throbbing visibly at the tip of a twitching black rod protruding from the bottom of his shorts. Transfixed, Tara let go of his waistband and moved her hands gingerly towards it. What an intimidating sight it was!

"It's so big!" she gasped, a look of longing and lust on her face as she looked up at him."I - uh - mean the menu. It's only his first day, Hazel."

Quick recovery, thought Jamal.

"I was only kidding, Jamal," said Hazel, looking into his eyes.

Hazel, he thought, That's what it means. Her eyes were brown, but not the same old dark brown as everyone else. They were the colour of a clean penny, with a shining depth that was just beautiful.

He was looking into those eyes while Tara was pulling up Jamal's short leg, trying to free more of his cock. The shorts pressed his balls in tightly. Sure, it was uncomfortable, but she made up for it with her other hand, stroking as much cock as she could free.

"Two peppermint teas, please."

"How large!" said Tara, as she realised that it was Jamal's nuts getting in her way.

"What size?" Jamal asked, trying to cover for her. "Umm, what size would you like?"

"That's new," Harry spoke up. Hazel nodded her agreement.

"What's the biggest?" she asked.

"Huge!" growled Tara, still uncovering more cock.

"You all right down there?" asked Harry, leaning over a little.

"Umm, of course." Awoken from her dick trance, she stood up, laughing. "Would you just look at the size of this thing!"

In her dainty hands was a giant cup, or more like a trophy. It had handles on both sides, and looked big enough to fit on Tara's head like a hat.

"Wow!" Hazel laughed back. "You need two hands for it!"

"Yeah, you sure do!" Jamal wasn't sure if he saw a look between the two girls. "You could help me out with it, once it's properly introduced," the English girl suggested, putting the cup below the counter again. Hazel bounced excitedly. That jiggle, her tits were about to pop out!

"The usual size is fine," Harry butted in.

"Right you are," Tara affirmed, reaching across Jamal. As she did so, she positioned herself to rub against him.

"Pep-per-mint," she enunciated, theatrically pressing buttons, hips gyrating as she did. Jamal wanted to just bend her over. "Did you want a big one? I like a big one!"

"Just the usual mugs, please," Harry repeated. Tara bent over at the waist, reaching down the shelves as if he knees were locked. Jamal's downwards pointed prick slid between her legs, where he could feel her wet warmth. He barely resisted the urge to move her hot pants to the side and penetrate her.

"Like this one?" Tara asked, holding up a mug she had bent over to reach. Hazel laughed, tits bouncing. Tara seemed to hop in time with her. Hopping, and gyrating. Jamal's cock head was almost inside her folds, even despite her hot pants.

"The normal size!" Hazel insisted.

"Mugs are the same size as medium pots," Tara said. "We have small," she made an exaggerated gesture, pointing to a button on the till while grinding herself against the Snake between her thighs, "medium," gesture, grind, grind, "and large." Gesture, grind, touch. The touch was unexpected. She had been making such a fuss with that one hand, that he hadn't spotted the other one travelling south. Her fingertips touched his glans, and he just about splattered his load over her hand. It was becoming a real struggle to hold back.

"And huge?" he asked, pointing to that trophy cup. Everyone looked at it and laughed.

"Not many people can manage it," Tara answered, taking advantage of the distraction and pulling her hot pants to the side. Her warm wet snatch felt incredible on the top of his shaft.

"Have you ever had it?" he pressed, sliding back so that he could position himself at her entrance.

"I don't ever recall a time," she purred, "when I had such an occasion."

"Get a room, guys!" exclaimed Hazel, laughing. Harry laughed, too. Tara"s laugh was a little bit half-hearted. She reluctantly separated herself from him. The Snake felt cold and wet without her pressing against it.

"Can you take their payment while I find some of their usual teapots?" she asked.

"Sure." he answered.

"I can get a quick taste of my smoothie down here, too," she said with a wink and a smile.

Jamal got the money from Harry and gave him his change.

Tara attracted his attention by taking his cock into her mouth. She knocked the two cups that she held together, which made a fairly loud noise to cover up the slurp she made. He held back form cumming with all of his might, but a drop of pre-cum formed on the tip. Tara looked him dead in the eyes and rubbed the rims of both cups against it.

"I just love the taste of my smoothie." she said, leaning forward and slurping at his cock, loudly.

Another bead of pre-cum formed, and she rubbed the rim of both cups on it again.

"So good," she said, slurping one more time. When the third bead formed, she scooped it up with her finger and liked it off.

"Mmm," she moaned with pleasure as she stood up. The two cum laced cups were placed on saucers on a tray, and she quickly grabbed the tray.

"One day I will have to try that smoothie," Harry said.

"One taste and you'll be smitten," Tara warned him.

Holding the tray steady, the English girl made a great show of squeezing past Jamal. There was more room behind the big black man, but she shimmied around in front of him, where a tiny space was just enough for her athletic build to pass. Of course, she made absolutely sure to rub herself against his cock. Jamal smiled at the attention he was getting.

She poured steaming hot water into two teapots from tall metal cylinder and placed them on the tray. She looked at Jamal for a second, but decided against squashing her way past this time. Hot steam rose from the teapots. She handed the tray to Harry.

"Are you with the church, Jamal?" asked Hazel, out of the blue.

"I, well," Jamal had cause to pause. He wasn't a church goer, but he was friendly with their main priest. Super friendly with his grand daughter, he thought, remembering her feet. "Kinda." he finally answered.

"Father Sunday and his granddaughter just brought him," Tara reported.

"I see," Hazel replied. She bounced a tiny bit. It looked like she was trying to stop herself. Jamal wondered what had her so excited. "I look forward to seeing you around, then."

"Maybe?" A noncommittal response. A lot had changed in the last few weeks for him.

"Enjoy your tea!" Tara called out. Hazel didn't respond, but Tara dropped to her knees anyway.

She clinked a few cups and the started tugging at Jamal's shorts and his thick, hard cock. The more she tugged, the harder and thicker he got, and the tighter and more uncomfortable his shorts got. The way they were pulled up was crushing his increasingly blue balls. Finally, she just gave in trying to be sneaky. The shorts had to come off.

"I need your help with something in the office."

Without the slightest bashfulness, she grabbed him by the cock and led him into the back room.

"Get those fucking shorts off, Snake." It was not a request, it was a demand. Not that Jamal was moving. He was too busy watching Tara peel those hot pants off. Though he had to admit that swearing in a British accent was sexy as hell.

"Come on," she demanded, "what are you waiting for?"

Jamal started to beckon her to him. He was about to speak when the phone rang.

"Good morning, Tease and Crumpet," she said, holding the phone to her ear. She sat on the desk and gestured wildly at Jamal. He couldn't decipher her signs.

"Hi, sweetie!" she said to the person on the other end of the line. "How are things in the office?" She rolled her eyes, though Jamal wasn't sure if it was directed at him or the person on the line. When she spread her legs apart and beckoned to him, he caught on. She wanted him to eat her pussy.

That pussy! So smooth, there wasn't a hair on it. He had felt it with his hand, maybe even his cock, but seeing is believing, and Jamal was a believer! Her stomach was smooth, too, with perhaps a hint of abdominal muscles. She obviously looked after herself. He stepped toward her and she wasted no time in wrapping her legs around him, drawing him close.

"Oh, sweetie, I just know that people are going to suck my smoothie all over!" she told her 'sweetie'. She put a hand on Jamal's shoulders and guided him down until she could grab his head. He could hear indistinct yammering from the phone at her ear.

"I'm saying: Would you care to taste my smoothie? You'll really lap it up!" she said down the phone, now pushing Jamal's head down towards her soaking pussy.

"But what I really mean is: Eat it, suck it, taste the best thing you've ever had! Orgasmic! Cum on in and taste it!"

Jamal was beginning to think that she was trying to tell him something. With his head held firmly in place, he slithered his tongue achingly slowly across her hair free labia. The bucking of her hips, and the tightening of her grip let him know that he was doing something right.

"Just a few customers," she told her boyfriend, "You could always come and keep me company."

Jamal used his fingers to part her cunt lips. He felt her grip his head tighter.

"If you're good, I might let you help with the wax again," she said seductively. "You can kiss it better like last time."

Jamal slipped his tongue along the inside of her labia, taking care not to touch her clit just yet. She moaned.

"Mmm, just thinking about your tongue, sweetie," she told him. "I wish you were here to do it now!"

Jamal did it again, running his tongue along the inside of her lips. He slowed down around her clit. He hesitated, but he didn't want to touch that sensitive spot yet. Tara bucked her hips, trying to force the issue, but Jamal was ready.

"When you put your tongue into me," she said, trying to get a handful of hair. Jamal didn't have enough to grab. "It felt so-"

Jamal, who was listening for hints now, shot his tongue into her fuck hole and out again. She almost choked. "-Mmm so good!"

Jamal flicked it in and out a few times, which Tara really responded to. That vise grip clamped harder still and she ground her pussy into his face. Her wetness rolled down his chin.

"I'm at work, too, you know!" the tone of the conversation changed. "You couldn't even come and spend your lunch hour with your fiancé?" Here she was scolding her boyfriend while she cheated on him. "Maybe I'll come up there with teas for your boss. Wonder how he'll show his gratitude."

Jamal was encircling her clit with his tongue now.

"Yeah," she affirmed, "I think I'll cum soon."

Jamal flicked his tongue up across her clit.

"Oh shit," she said. He did it again, which brought a sharp intake of breath. "No, it's OK, sweetie. I just kicked the desk."

Jamal moved his tongue over her clit again, but this time, he started making circles on it.

"Fuuuck," she said out loud. "That's intense!"

He switched to flickering his tongue quickly up and down. Her legs wrapped around his head and pulled him in so tightly that it hurt. She fell back on her desk, and made a clatter.

"Oh yes," she breathed down the phone to her boyfriend. "Do come. See you."

The phone clicked down and Tara moaned, loudly. Her legs started to shake and shiver, and Jamal could taste her flowing juices. She was cumming, and cumming hard.

Strong legs clamped him into place, squeezing his head between her thighs. He thought she was going to kill him.

Just as she relaxed her grip, he suckled her clitoris into his mouth and flickered his tongue across it. Almost instantaneously, both of her hands slammed down on the desk. The climactic moans turned to animal growls. Her pussy was clenching tightly, and he could feel her muscles throb with the powerful second orgasm.

Some women just melt after the second orgasm, but Tara did not. Instead, she pushed Jamal back with one foot. He fell back.

"Get up off your arse and put that big black cock inside of me NOW!" There was no room for interpretation. She needed to be fucked. "Quickly, before my boyfriend gets here."

Jamal got to his feet and dropped his shorts.

"Gordon Bennett!" Tara cried out upon finally seeing the entirety of his cock. "That's a fucking hosepipe! Fuck me with it, Snake. Fuck me right now!"

Jamal, never one to disappoint, planted his throbbing, purple glans at the entrance to her waxed cooch. When she tried to pull him in, using those strong legs of hers, Jamal smiled. He was braced and ready. Fool me once, he thought.

"Get it in!" she grunted.

"Are you sure?" he asked her, teasingly. "Little boyfriend isn't gonna feel the same after."

"He never felt the same anyway," she answered, viciously. "It's always two pumps and a squirt with that pencil dick."

"And you're hoping that I make it to three?" He laughed. Using the fingers of one hand, he eased her labia gently apart.

"I bet you could go all night if you wanted," she said, encouragingly.

"But you don't have the time to find out."

"No!" she cried out, tugging at him with her legs and hands. "So get a move on!"

Jamal let out a low laugh. Slowly, deliberately, and maintaining eye contact throughout, Jamal pushed his hips forward. The warm wetness of the inside of her tight cunt enveloped his sensitive glans. He had been holding back and building a load for some time now, and it really wanted to shoot. He gritted his teeth and clenched his muscles.

Tara's face was amazing. She had been like an animal, demanding, taking what she wanted through the force of her will, then there was a moment where she realised that Jamal was so much bigger than what she was used to. Her expression flashed to panic. As he entered her, though, all of that melted away, her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened in ecstacy.

"Fuck me, big boy," she whispered.

"That's not even a quarter of it," Jamal informed her, still pushing, slowly invading her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," her legs tried to him deeper, but he was in control. "Hurry up, my boyfriend will be here soon."

Jamal did not hurry. He continued to slowly impale the British slut. He was still less than halfway there.

"You are gonna be screaming when he walks in," Jamal promised. What an image! It touched a raw nerve somewhere in Tara's libido, and sent her crashing over the edge. Her pussy clamped down, tight. Jamal stopped pushing forward, and braced himself for what he knew was coming.

It was Tara, and she bucked like a bronco, gushing juices out of her cunt. The increased lubrication worked in her favour. Even though he was ready, Jamal was shocked by Tara's orgasm fuelled strength. Coupled by the pulsating wetness of her cumming cunt forced Jamal's cock to almost halfway.. Of course, the deeper his dick got, the harder she came. For a while, she felt like she would cum forever!

But eventually it did end. She lay back in a heap.

"Stop," she panted, "stop, that's enough. He'll be here soon."

Jamal looked down at the slut, lying there with about half of his rock hard cock in her. He was kinda pissed. It was like she wanted to leave him with blue balls. There he was, rock hard, dick buried half way in her tight, cum lubed pussy. He could just ram it balls deep, just rag doll fuck her senseless until he shot his black baby batter deep enough that her boyfriend would never find it.

It wouldn't be right, though. It was consentual up to now. It had been fun.

Reluctantly, he withdrew his throbbing cock from her still twitching vagina. She sighed. Jamal watched the tension drop away form her as she relaxed. There was a sparkle in her eyes, though, that spoke of mischief. It stayed there even when she was at her most relaxed.

"Right, let's get our story straight," she instructed. "When my boyfriend comes looking for me, tell him that I am out for ingredients. Tell him that I found a place selling fresh dragon fruit and jackfruit."

"Sure, but-"

"Stand at the till and stay calm. I have a plan."

"What-"

"And leave those shorts right where they are."

"I-"

"Go! Before he gets here!"

Jamal just gave up arguing. He shrugged and walked to the counter, shorts around his ankles.

"What's the story, Jamal," she asked, positioning herself on her knees in front of him. She put her hand at the base of that big black cock of his, marvelling for a moment at just how big it looked in her dainty hands.

"You're going for some secret ingredient," he said, vaguely. "Some nutty fruit or something."

"Nutty is right" she praised, giving the tip a gentle lick. "Jackfruit or dragon fruit. But really, I'm doing this," she softly said, before stretching her mouth wide and sucking the head into it. Jamal gasped with pleasure. Tara removed her mouth from his dick and smiled.

"I hope you can cum more quietly than that!" she chided, with a wink, she greedily sucked his cock back into her hungry mouth. Within seconds, she had engulfed at least as much of his length as she'd had in her pussy before. Jamal sighed in pleasure and looked down at the slutty English girl bobbing her head up and down his shaft, slurping noisily. He almost missed the sound of the bell that rang when the door opened.

When he looked up, he saw Orla. Instinctively, he jumped back. Tara grabbed two handfuls of his ass and pulled him in closer.

"Jamal," Oral demanded, looking flustered. "Are you coming?"

"I, uh," he stuttered his response. The bell above the door rang once again, coming to his rescue.

Sunday.

He didn't even set foot inside. Instead, he peered in until he located his granddaughter. Tara continued to slurp. Jamal was amazed that no one had heard her.

"Orla, they're still confused," Sunday complained.

"What do you want me to do?" Orla retorted, sounding like a petulant teenager.

"Come now, child," the old priest responded in a calming tone. "You know what I need from you."

"Grandfather," she pleaded, "I have brought Jamal out to town. He ran all the way here to meet me."

"He is a good boy," Sunday praised, "I am certain that my young Tara will be full of his tributes, too." The old man looked directly into his eyes as he spoke. Jamal wondered if he somehow knew something was going on behind the counter.

"Jamal," he continued, looking directly into the young man's soul, "I am sorry that I must ask this, but may I borrow my granddaughter for just a few moments longer?"

His dick buried in the clerk behind the counter. His girlfriend was at the door, mere feet away. Jamal tried hard not to look relieved. He had been handed a lifeline.

"It's OK, Orla," he assured her. "Tara has been really nice to me. I might even get a job here if I stay a bit longer."

She glared at him, eyes burning almost as hot as her grandfather's had. With that look, she told him just how she felt about this betrayal.

"Just a few moments," the sly old man repeated. Orla tutted, but she followed him out the door.

"How hard would it be, being blue balled by your own girlfriend," Tara laughed, weighing his nuts in her hands. She looked like she was about to say something else, when the door opened again.

"Hey," said the confused looking guy walking in the door. "Umm, do, ah-"

Tara almost swallowed Jamal's cock whole.

"You looking for the manager?" Jamal interrupted. He was fairly confident that this was Tara's boyfriend. Why else would she react this way? Jamal couldn't think of a better time to toy with the man. Funny how when the stakes were not his, he was happy to take risks.

"I," the man hesitated, looking at Jamal behind the counter. He was clearly intimidated. "I think so?"