Jamal and Orla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think so?" asked Jamal. Tara playfully pressed her teeth into the shiny purple head of his cock. Jamal wasn't sure if she was trying to confirm his suspicions or not. Nevertheless, he placed a nonchalant hand on the back of her head and pushed himself deeper into her mouth while he challenged her boyfriend verbally. She gagged, audibly.

"What was that?" asked the boy, suspiciously.

"Look around," Jamal chided with feigned arrogance. "what do you think it was?"

"A tea urn?" guessed the lad, shyly.

"A tea urn." Jamal agreed. He could feel the dumb guy's girlfriend shaking on his dick. He couldn't tell if she was laughing or cumming. He pushed the back of her head again. She gagged as loudly as before, but the guy in front of him didn't flinch.

"You want tea or what?" Jamal asked in a less challenging tone.

"Uh, no, thanks," came the reply, still hesitant. "I'm here to see Tara, my girlfriend." Jamal pushed again, but this time Tara didn't make a sound.

"Well done!" he congratulated, feeling her quiver beneath him again. "You finally made up your mind!" Jamal laughed, and the boyfriend followed.

"Haha, yeah," he replied, looking around nervously. "Do you, uh, know where she is?"

Jamal thought for a second. She's down here sucking my dick you dumb shit. He thrust his hips, ramming his dick into her throat. She gagged.

"Yeah." he answered.

He waited just a second more than was comfortable. Both Tara and her boyfriend looked at Jamal irritably. "What was it she said? She had to get some nutty ingredients. Gagging fruit?" As he said this, he pushed his dick as deep as it would go. "Some seed or nut or, you know, I don't know. She really wants to get a taste, right?"

She grabbed his ass and tried to pull him even deeper. He pushed her head to help her.

"Like a flavour?"

"A taste!" Jamal agreed, beginning to get animated. "Something that blows their tops!" The excitement of the situation, along with the determination shown by the sexy English girl in trying to force his big black cock down her throat in front of her clueless boyfriend was starting to push him close.

"Something that blows-"

"Yeah!" Jamal interrupted, feeling an eruption about to begin, "Something so good they will lick it up!"

"Lick it up?"

"Yeah, and come back for more!" he emphasised "more" with a thrust of his hips.

"Come ba-"

"And come and come and come!" His hips thrust with every 'come', and Tara was rubbing her clitoris furiously. Jamal's voice was beginning to get louder and louder.

"and come?"

"And come!" Jamal shouted.

On cue, Tara began to convulse. Her orgasm took control of her body, and the only reason she didn't scream was the fact the Jamal had finally rammed his huge dick into her throat.

Jamal tried to hold back, but it was far too late.

"And Come!" He exclaimed,

And he did. Violently.

A deluge of Jamal's cum hit the back of Tara's throat with such force it made her choke. The force of it was enough to rock her back. Almost instinctively, a hand, wet from her sodden cunt, came to her mouth, muffling her coughs and moans.

"And Come!" Jamal was still screaming. Another thick rope of vicious virile seed splattered Tara's face, drenching the hand that covered it.

"And Come!" He shouted again, hosing the shop keeper's face and hair again. Tara's stifled coughs were barely concealed by Jamal's shouting. Her boyfriend had no idea that he was listening to his girl being sprayed, marked, claimed.

"And Come!" again he cried out, drenching his eager target, Tara, while her confused boyfriend stood clueless. Rope after thick creamy rope of his black baby batter blasted out over her pretty face and tits while Jamal shouted at her boyfriend with every contraction of his sperm stuffed scrotum.

Tara was covered. Strings of sticky spunk hung from her face. Streaks of it coloured her hair. Her mouth and nose were filled of his taste and smell. She was smiling from ear to ear. She had placed the giant cup where she could grab it, and now was the time. Her wicked plan was about to play out. First, she drained Jamal's last few spurts into the cup. Then, trying to coax a little more out with her mouth, she scooped cum rivers from between her tits and on her face into it, too.

The tall, black basketball player looked down at the young shopkeeper. She was a picture, covered completely in his cum. Streamers of gooey cream hung from both nipples,which stuck out like bullets. She was hungrily licking the evey last drop from the end of his dick. It was almost enough to make him hard again.

"You're more enthusiastic about it than she is!" the boyfriend moaned, exasperated. "Even she doesn't get that excited about it."

"What the hell are you talking about?" he disagreed, looking back up at the fool. "You should look at her! It's all over her face! All over her body! I don't know how you can't see it! And, you know what? She loves it!"

Jamal, cocksure and full of adrenaline at this unbelievable moment, looked down to see his partner in crime's reaction. She wasn't there. All that was left were a few streaks of cum on the floor. She had tucked his dick back into his shorts, and disappeared.

He barely resisted the urge to look for her. That might have given the game away. He shrugged, and decided to tone down the enthusiasm a touch.

"You sure you won't have that tea?"

Before he could answer, a cacophony of crashing metal and grinding gears exploded from the kitchen. It sounded like someone had dropped a pile of metal bowls onto a blender with no lid.

"Shit!" Tara's cute English voice calls out from the midst of the racket.

"Tara!" cried Tara's boyfriend. It was clear he was concerned. "Are you OK?"

"Oh, hey Cookie Monster!" Tara answered in a happy voice. She popped her head out of the kitchen and smiled at him. Her face and hair were still covered in Jamal's copious load. "I'm OK, just had an accident with the blender."

"Sweetie!" Cookie Monster gasped, his eyes like saucers. "Where have you been? And what are you covered with?"

"I went looking for something special for my smoothie." she smiled, and ran her fingers up her cleavage, scooping a great dollop of cum from between her tits. "But I had a bit of an accident." Jamal was fixated by the scoop of cum she had in her fingers. Her boyfriend was, too, but Jamal knew what it was, and that this show was for his benefit. It seemed like her hand was moving in slow motion. She certainly wasn't in a hurry. Her cum soaked fingers slowly, achingly, made their way to her lips. Lips already smeared with Jamal's seed. As her lips parted, her tongue swirled around her fingers, and she slurped the scoop of spunk into her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned, rolling her eyes back. "So tasty!"

"What is it?" asked her boyfriend. "Jameel said something like gagging fruit?"

Tara laughed hard again.

"Jameel, huh?" she continued to laugh, stepping out of the kitchen and out from behind the counter. "Did he offer you a Camel Mile tea?"

Jamal put his hand to his face. This again.

"Gagging fruit," she laughed, "that's a classic. Dragon fruit, sweetie." She looked around, checking no one was listening. "It's my new secret ingredient," whispered the cum covered cashier, loudly enough that anyone in the store would hear. "Taste!" she offered, turning her cheek to her boyfriend.

"What, from your face?"

"Yeah, why not?" she pouted, "Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do!" he protested.

"Go on then," she said, offering a cum coated cheek to her boyfriend, while looking the provider of that cum directly in the eyes. "Taste!"

There was a tense moment, where the world seemed to slow down again, and Jamal realised that he was holding his breath, and his cock was straining in his shorts.

Cookie Monster leaned closer and tentatively stuck out his tongue. There was no way he didn't smell it, but Tara was in control here.

"Don't take all day!" she laughed. As if he had been pushed, forcefully, he immediately made his move. He licked her cum drenched cheek, while she maintained eye contact with Jamal.

"Eww, it's warm!" he complained.

"How does it taste?" she asked.

"I think it might have gone bad." he said, screwing up his face.

"That's funny," she said, quizzically. "Tasted fine to me." She winked at Jamal. "Try it from here!" With that, she grabbed her boyfriend's head and pulled it into her cum streaked tits, rubbing it in and laughing wickedly.

"Oh my God, honey," complained the oblivious victim, when she let him up for air. His face was smeared with Jamal's cum. "I'm covered! I have to go back to work!"

He went to the counter and grabbed some napkins to wipe his face. While he was facing away, Janice scooped more cum from her cheeks and chest into her mouth.

"Aww, sorry, honey," she said, stepping close behind him. "Give me a kiss." Not waiting, she turned him around and stuck her tongue into his mouth. She held him there, kissing his passionately. Her panties must have been dripping, because she was obviously enjoying this blatant humiliation of her clueless boyfriend.

"Have you been eating that gagging fruit, too?" he said, screwing up his face at another mouthful of Jamal's baby batter.

"Haha!" she laughed in his face. "It's dragon fruit, you ninny! And of course, I put the biggest piece in my mouth, to make sure it felt right. It's gonna make this batch amazing, you wait!" She looked directly at Jamal. "I will need more gagging fruit, though!"

Jamal had to admit that he was rock hard again. He didn't really have a thing for guys eating his cum, but this sneaky bitch making her boyfriend eat his fresh cum from her cheating face was hot. She was taking a major risk.

Which, he realised, he was also taking. Orla could be back any second, and she want a dumb as this fucking clot.

"Why don't you two get cleaned up before any other customers come in?" he suggested.

"Yeah," agreed the boyfriend, "I really should. He went towards the customer bathroom without further prompting.

What an idiot, thought Jamal, if I was him, I'd be dragging my girl into the back.

"I suppose you're right." Tara conceded. She walked behind the counter. She looked over to the bathroom and made sure her boyfriend was out of sight. She walked straight over and took Jamal's hard dick out again.

"I see you enjoyed that as much as me." she whispered, rubbing his dick on her soaking wet snatch. "You'll have to come here again, won't you!"

She grabbed the cup with his cum in it, leaving his dick wet, hard and hanging out, and went into the kitchen. Jamal was about ready to follow her. She needed to get fucked.

Before he could get the chance, though, the boyfriend came out. He looked pissed. And, thought Jamal, he should be. Even though he didn't know why.

Moments later, he heard the blender spinning In the kitchen.

"Hey, Jamal," Tara called from the kitchen. He turned to see her with her top pulled down, her tits hanging out, still drenched with cum. She scooped the cup between them, catching it. She caught him with those wild eyes again, as she poured the contents of the cup into the blender. It was already spinning with red coloured liquid.

"Take ten bucks from the till for today," she said, walking out of sight. "You've certainly earned it." He heard a tap running.

She came through a few moments later, wearing a baseball cap, and a fresh top. She was all cleaned up, and you'd never know she'd been soaked in cum moments before. In her hands were two cups, filled with the smoothie from the jug.

As she walked out, the bell above the door rang. It was Orla. Her timing was unbelievable.

"Are you ready?" she asked him.

"Indeed he is," Tara answered, carrying the two cups out. "He's just taking his pay." She handed the cups to Orla and her 'Cookie Monster'.

"What's this?" Orla asked.

"It's a new flavour experiment," Tara explained. "Redcurrant and gagging fruit."

"Gagging fruit?" Orla asked. Tara laughed, loudly.

"Jamal is just such a gift, Orla. I told him it was 'dragon fruit'!" she said, poking his ribs. Orla laughed. Tara's boyfriend took a healthy swig of the cum cocktail, emerging with his top lip coated in it.

"Tastes better than I expected," he admitted.

Tara nudged Jamal as Orla brought the cup to her lips. His dick twitched back to life as he watched his girl taste the drink she had spiked with his illicitly obtained seed.

"It's not bad," she concluded. She offered Jamal some, but he waved her away, keeping his words to himself.

Orla took his arm and led him to the door.

"Hey," Tara called out as they were leaving. "Come back and do that again, I'll make sure you get a bit more next time."

"Sure, thanks!" he called back. Orla gave him a look as she slurped her smoothie. He shrugged.