Jamal's Grandfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Older men tend to last longer than young men. Young men reload and fuck multiple times--if they don't run away after they come the first time. Jamal's grandfather fucked me for an hour. I came six more times before he finally let go and filled my cunt with his granddaddy seed. He had long since collapsed to me banging me belly to belly, his face next to mine, our bodies dripping with sweat. I could not stop moving under him

He rolled off, got up and dressed quickly. I couldn't move. His come ran out of my pussy onto the couch.

"I the Lord your God will seed you every day for each day you took Jamal's seed. Then you be absolved of your sin Jezebel."

"Yes, Lord," I sighed.

He let himself out. I lounged naked on the couch thinking about Terrance's grandson Jamal. He was an eighteen year old version of his grandfather, his grandfather a seventy-two year old version of Jamal. One was a young African god, the other an old African god. Jamal had just left that morning after fucking me for seven straight days. Now his granddad was going to fuck me for seven days. My come-filled cougar pussy tingled. I squeezed my thighs together relishing the idea.

++++++++++++

Early the next morning I was bent over Prem's desk again.

"Ooo," I said as he pushed into me. "Do you have any lube?"

He pulled a tube from his desk, slathered his sheathed member, fingered a dollop on my inner lips and pushed in again.

"Oo, easy Prem. I'm a little sore."

"You weren't yesterday," he said. "Who did you fuck last night?"

"Just an old friend," I hummed, loving his persistent rock hard young cock pushing gently inside me.

"Anyone I know," he said, grabbing my hips.

"No," I said. "Did you fuck Priya this morning?"

"No. She's still too busy with the kids and school work."

It had to be hard on his wife, mother of two toddlers while going to grad school at the same. I had two toddlers when I was her age--my two sons--while working as a nurse at the same time. Prem wasn't getting any from her. I was glad to relieve him of his seed each morning. It relaxed him and made him happier and more confident.

Prem ba-bammed me for a few minutes and was done. I pulled panties from my purse and wiggled into them. He stripped off his loaded condom and disposed of it.

"Lunch today at your place?"

"I don't think so. I'm just too sore. Maybe tomorrow."

"Okay, he said. "I am so jealous of your old friend. Fucking you so much you're sore."

"Mmm, we didn't use enough lube," I said, lowering my skirt, not telling him we used none at all.

"Fuck you are beautiful," he said. "So fucking beautiful."

"Mmm so are you baby," I said.

"I like being your baby," he said.

+++++++++++++

That evening I wondered if Jamal's grandfather would show. I decided to wait on the couch in my yellow bikini--the same one I wore the day I seduced Jamal.

Sunset passed and twilight fell with no sign of the old man. God had told him to fuck me seven nights straight to absolve me of the sin of fucking Jamal. I had been looking forward to six more but it looked like granddad was a no-show. I sighed, slipped a bookmark into my novel and headed for the backyard.

Floating on my back in the pool I looked up watching twilight fade to dark blue then black. A few bright stars twinkled overhead as the day slowly gave up its summer heat. Despite the sea breeze the humidity was oppressive. The pool felt great.

My pussy got wet waiting for him on the couch. Now the water held me in its sensual grip. Its gentle hands lapped over my breasts and body, caressing me, keeping me going. My hard nipples tried to push through bikini top. I pulled strings. Bikini top and bottom floated away. The water held my full breasts in its warm embrace. Water streamed over my silky pelvis and thighs.

When the intercom buzzed I climbed steps out of the pool and pushed the talk button on the panel.

"Yes?"

"It's Terrance," his deep voice rumbled.

"I'm in the back," I replied. "The side gate is unlocked."

No reply. I turned on the underwater lights and dove back into the pool.

My eyes undressed him as he emerged around the corner of the house and crossed the patio. Liking the fullness of his bulge I hoped it would soon be inside me.

He stopped at the shallow end of the pool. I treaded water in the deep end. His eyes were not on mine. They penetrated the surface ogling my naked body illuminated from underneath by pool lights. His eyes moved to my floating bikini then returned to my big tits.

"Hi," I smiled.

"C'mon," he said and turned away.

He walked across the patio, opened the sliding door, stepped inside and closed it but watched me from just inside. I swam to the shallow end, rose and climbed the steps out of the pool grabbing my towel. His burning dark eyes watched me approach while drying off. Again they were not on my eyes but hungrily devoured my body.

I stopped just outside the sliding glass door drying my hair, my eyes on his. His were locked on my tits. I remembered how Jamal couldn't keep his eyes off them, how easily I had used them to seduce. Like grandfather like grandson.

Terrance opened the door, pulled me inside, closed it, spun me around and pressed me face first to the heavy glass of the door. I heard his belt buckle clink and his zipper open as his giant paw grasped the nape of my neck pushing me harder to the glass. His other hand pushed shorts and undies down, grabbed his huge black hard on and guided it into my wet pussy.

I gasped the gasp of initial entry pleasure. Terrance pushed hard forcing me open. Like Jamal he is over a foot taller than I and had to squat a bit--okay a lot--to get inside me. My big tits flattened against the glass as he pressed full body weight against me. Soon his powerful thrusts made the whole door rattle. I moaned in ecstasy as the head of his long thick black rod hit my deepest most intimate spots. For a moment I wondered if he'd push me right through the glass. I didn't care.

"Did Jamal fuck you against the door like this?" Terrance growled,

"No," I gasped wondering why when he had fucked me everywhere else in the house.

"Where did you take him? In your bed?"

"Yes," I gasped wondering if I'd be able to stay on my feet much longer.

The sliding door rattled to his massive full body thrusts. I wondered how many women he had taken like this in his long life. Tens of thousands were rumored.

"Whore of Babylon! Confess! Where did you seduce that innocent boy?"

"In my bed, Lord!"

"You saw him and had to have him didn't you!?"

"Yes!"

"What did you do? Confess!"

"I sucked his hard young cock!"

"Jezebel! Did you make him cum in your evil mouth?"

"Yes! Oh God yes!"

With that he pulled me away from the sliding door, spun me around, forced me to my knees in front of him.

"I am the Lord Thy God! The only way you will be forgiven this sin is by my seed the same way you took his innocent seed," Terrance said, pushing his cock in my mouth. I tasted my pussy juices on it.

When I was 19 I couldn't throat him or anyone else but over the years I had so much practice my gag reflex no longer worked. On his second big thrust to the back of my mouth I simply opened my throat and swallowed all nine or ten inches of him.

"Holy God," he gasped, pushing his pelvis forward till it pressed hard against my lips.

His massive black mamba began pulsing in my throat. Within a few seconds it let go jetting ropes of hot white jizz right down my esophagus. His orgasm went on and on, over twenty-five contractions when I lost count.

"Arrrrrgggghhhhh! Sweet mother of Jesus you are evil!"

His hot seed warmed my stomach like hot chocolate. When his anaconda stopped pulsing he pulled it out and slapped it wet across my face. I gasped for air.

"Did you swallow Jamal's cock, too? Confess!"

"Yes Lord."

"Did he fill your belly full of seed like this? Confess!"

"Yes Lord," I said as he rubbed his wet black log all over my face.

"Evil temptress! Show me how you took him to your bed."

I stood, took hold of his big semi-hard cock and led him down the hall to my bedroom.

"This is the bed where it happened?"

I nodded meekly. His cock was no longer semi-hard in my hand.

"You know what has to happen for you to receive God's forgiveness."

I nodded and climbed on the bed, stretched out on my back and opened my legs. Terrance knelt between my legs, put a pillow under my ass and thrust his champion black cock all the way in me.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God yes! Fuck me!"

"Yes, I am the Lord thy God! Only my seed can absolve you for seducing my grandson."

"Yes Lord," I moaned to his delicious thrusts.

"Is Jamal's baby in you?"

"I don't know," I said. "Too soon to tell."

"Succubus! Seducing his seed so you have his baby and take his money!"

The thought of his grandson's child growing in my belly made Terrance fuck me wildly. On my back. On my side. Doggie. Prone.

Over the next hour I came five times before he filled me with his next load, his eyes on my bouncing tits when he came. Rolling off he quickly fell asleep. Relieved of sexual tension I soon followed.

I woke to him snoring next to me in the dark. It was after one a.m. He was under the top sheet but his long hard on showed through. I remembered blowing then riding his grandson while he slept. Did grandpa sleep as deeply?

Bit by bit I got the sheet off him and held his hot black hard on in my hand. He didn't stir.

I leaned over and kissed his shaft. Nothing.

I lifted his shaft gently and wrapped lips around his head. Not a peep.

Holding his giant cock in both hands I stroked his head in my lips, slowly at first then more urgently. He snored.

Precum oozed out of his lovepipe. I tasted it salty and earthy on my tongue.

I got up, straddled him ever so gently, sitting on his thighs. His snoring broke. I held my breath but he didn't move.

Ever so carefully I lifted his hard wet cock and guided it in my gaping wet pussy. Inch by delicious inch I pushed down on him. Took several minutes but I finally had all of him in me. I sighed in pleasure.

I remembered falling asleep in his bed when I was nineteen and waking to him fucking me in my sleep. His two NFL team mates did the same to me when I was in their beds. I loved their multimillion dollar cocks and multimillion dollar seed inside me.

Like with Jamal I didn't move at first. Impaled on his grandfather's cock I began rubbing my clit. Didn't take long before I came. My cunt pulsing against his cock didn't wake him. I did it a second time then a third.

Then I started sliding up and down on him. Soon my hips moved uncontrollably. When I put my hands on his broad muscular chest to brace myself he came awake, his hands grabbing my waist, his body thrusting powerfully.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Jezebel," he yelled as he came.

I squealed, coming at the same time.

"You are evil incarnate," he said as we gasped. "Did you do this to my grandson as well?"

I nodded meekly, still panting.

"That's rape. You raped my grandson. And you raped me."

"I'm sorry Lord," I said, not sorry at all.

He pulled me down till my tits flatted against his chest. His lips pressed to mine in a savage kiss, his tongue invading my mouth and moving mine violently. We stayed coupled like that for a long time. He gasped when I squeezed him out of me. His seed poured out.

"I have to go," he said, dressed and was gone.

++++++++++++

The next morning I ran the beach before work. My whole body felt newer, younger and more vibrant. Fucking Jamal the week before made me feel that way and now his grandfather's hot love was doing the same.

I almost called in sick. I wasn't but felt so good I didn't want to waste the day at work. Warmth and energy flooded by body. Feeling exhilarated I wondered if I was pregnant. I'm pretty regular and was sure I was ovulating the previous week. That's why I was at the beach looking for for a young cub to pick up. Jamal fell conveniently into my web. He pumped dozens of loads of hot young seed into me.

I lied to him when I said I had had my tubes tied after having kids. I didn't want him worrying about getting me pregnant. I wanted him to be a wild, free and unfettered lover. He was. I wanted to be the recipient of his young animal love. And repository for his ample seed. I was. By any rights Jamal should be the father if I was pregnant. But his grandfather was also in the mix having injected his own massive loads into me.

I knew it was too soon but pressed a hand to my lower abdomen and wondered whose baby it would be. Still I doubted I was pregnant. No sign of morning sickness yet. It was intense during both pregnancies with my sons though that was almost thirty years before. Somehow the fantasy of having the baby of a large black god made me feel complete.

At work Rajiv busted his nut in a super thin condom in me bent over his desk. I loved the way he wrapped arms around me from behind and held me close his hips out of control in raw male lust. A few times his powerful thrusts lifted me off the ground. I loved the way they made my tits try to jump out of my bra. As usual it made him happy all day. He's so handsome and charming. He's become the favorite of our female patients. Everyone in the office knows the number of visits by women has tripled since he joined the practice.

On the way home I stopped by a pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test. The result was negative.

I hadn't had my period yet but wondered if telling Terrance I had missed would make him crazy that night.

It did. He practically ripped off my clothes when I said it. He put me on my back and buried his face in my cunt until I came. Then he stripped off his clothes and buried his long thick cock deep inside me. Propped up on muscled arms he arched his back deeply and fucked me urgently. His black mamba felt extra hard and looked extra long and thick. Had he used a little blue pill? Or was it thinking I carried Jamal's baby? Both?

Either way it felt like extra blood engorged his beautiful African love spear. My hands wrapped round and squeezed his massive upper arms while his muscled hips slammed his hot rod balls deep in my wet receptive cunt making me moan to each thrust. When his eyes weren't on my bouncing jiggling tits they burned in mine. A lot of older men have tired red eyes. Dim eyes. Not Terrance. The whites of his were clear and radiated light.

His lids grew heavy and closed when I started squeezing him tight in my pussy. As he got closer he lowered to me dropping his huge bald head above and next to mine. I crossed legs over his back wanting every inch of him inside just as I had when I was nineteen and he thirty-nine. I kissed his huge neck, bit his earlobe and gasped in his ear:

"Lord. Your great-grandson is inside me!" I gasped.

"I am the Lord your God," his baritone rumbled. "Are you sorry for your sins?"

"Yes, Lord," I whimpered, my legs trembling in pre-orgiastic bliss.

"Say it succubus," he growled. "Confess! Confess that you deliberately seduced Jamal with the intent of having his baby and taking his money. Confess! Only I can absolve you."

"I confess (gasp) that I (gasp) knowingly (gasp) and deliberately (gasp) seduced your (gasp) grandson (gasp) with the intent (gasp) to have his baby (gasp) and steal all his money (gasp)."

My whole body trembled like it was about to explode. I could not stop moving my hips under him in synch with his fucking thrusts.

"Jezebel! Say I am the Lord your God. Say it!"

"You are the Lord my God!" I whimpered.

"Again!"

"You are the Lord my God!" I gasped.

"Again! Louder!"

"You are the Lord my God!" I yelled. And once I yelled it I couldn't stop yelling it. "You are the Lord my God! You are the Lord my God! You are the Lord my God! You are my Lord and Savior! You are my Lord and Savior! YOU ARE MY LORD AND SAVIOR!"

My hips pumped in a wild frenzy as I yelled. He had stopped moving and held himself a little above me. With legs wrapped around his back I was pulling myself up slamming my pelvis to his, driving his massive black loverod to the hilt with each pump of my hips. I had done the same under him when I was nineteen. Same as then I loved the feel of his long hot black blood-filled anaconda tightly filling my sopping wet pussy.

I screamed when I came. My body trembled so violently I could barely hold onto him with my legs. I screamed again as it took every ounce of strength to keep my pelvis pressed to his as my cunt pulsed powerfully against the entire length of his cock. For as long as I could I resisted the impulse of my shaking legs to let go.

Then my legs let go and I collapsed beneath him. His cock is so long I did not slide all the way off. As I lay there panting in the throes of orgasm he slowly lowered himself so his cock was all the way inside me again. Spread wide between his powerful torso my legs convulsed, shook and stopped, convulsed, shook and stopped, convulsed shook and stopped. So did my cunt. I whimpered and moaned in ecstasy unable to speak.

Terrance said nothing his huge head buried in the couch next to mine, his chest heaving from his own exertions. Belly to belly, chest to chest I could feel his heart pounding. The last quivers rippled through my body and legs then stopped.

Thirty-three years earlier he was already rumored to have slept with ten thousand women. I had been happy to be one of them. Luxuriating under him pinned by his great weight and impaled by his great cock I wondered what his number was now. Twenty thousand? Thirty? Somewhere deep inside I loved having the man all other women wanted. I was the same at nineteen. I cannot describe how attractive it makes a man or how thrilling it is to be had by him.

"You are my God," I whispered in his ear.

He squeezed his cock inside me. I squeezed back.

"You are my God," I said again.

He withdrew his cock halfway and drove it in me.

"You are my God," I gasped.

He pumped again.

"You are God," I whimpered.

He pumped again. And again. And again.

"Fuck me God," I hissed in his ear.

God did.

++++++++++++

The next day was Wednesday. Bent over Dr. Premanada's desk my whole body started trembling during our early morning fuck. Before I knew it my body turned to jelly. Unable to prop up on my arms, arch my back and push back at him I collapsed face down on his desk. My legs hung limply over the edge, quivering. Moans escaped my mouth uncontrollably.

"Are you coming Sandy?" Prem gasped.

I couldn't reply. He sounded surprised. He should have been. I never came during our morning quickies.

"Fuck girl!" he gasped, digging fingers in my buns and pounding me harder.

I unable to control my vocalizations I began to squeal. I felt a scream coming.

"Shhhh, Sandy! You're making too much noise!" he hissed.

When I didn't Prem clamped a hand over my mouth. Controlling me like that pushed me over the edge. He clamped a second hand behind my head which tightened his hand over my mouth. Together they muffled my scream.

I passed out. When I came to his hands were clamped on my hips. He pumped furiously. He muffled his own cries when he came and stayed inside for a few minutes after. When he pulled out I felt his seed trickle out of me.

"You took your condom off," I mumbled.

"I had to," he said as his come ran out of me and dripped on the floor. "I had to feel your pussy again."

"How long was I out?"

"Fifteen minutes," he said. "I came in you twice. Didn't even lose my hard on."

I smiled and hummed loving that he had taken me--insisting that his seed have a chance to impregnate me.

"You better get up Sandy. We're out of time."

"Clean me up," I said finally lifting my head off his desk.

I giggled when he sucked and licked his seed out of me then stuffed a couple tissues inside.