Jamal's Grandfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, pulled on panties, lowered my skirt and straightened my clothes.

"God you've had some killer orgasms, Sandy, but I've never made you pass out before."

"It's what you do to me stud," I smiled, teasing my hair back to normal with a brush before touching up lip gloss in his office mirror making sure my mascara hadn't smudged.

I didn't tell Prem it wasn't him. It was Terrance. He had given me so many orgasms it felt like I was always on the verge of coming again in the afterglow. It's like my orgasm never completely stopped.

I only work three days a week. For the rest of that Wednesday--my Friday--I thought of the seed of three different men inside vying to impregnate me. At eighteen Jamal's was the youngest and maybe the strongest. He definitely had pumped more into me than the other two. His grandfather was giving him a run for his money. Now that Prem's two loads were in the mix I decided I wanted more of his so it had a more equal chance.

So I invited him to my place after work. He called his wife Priya and told her he'd be late. We didn't even make it to my bed. In wild animal lust he fucked me three times on the couch filling me with his hot Indian seed. I told him to leave the front door unlocked when he left.

The sun had set. A half hour later the doorbell rang.

"It's open," I said.

Terrance walked in to find me sprawled naked on the couch. He said nothing. Our eyes met for a moment before his went to my breasts, stayed there and moved lower. Standing next to the couch he took his time undressing, his eyes feasting on the object of his desire. My body.

He knelt naked at the edge of my sectional couch, grabbed my hips and pulled me strongly to him. I didn't resist. Bending down he sniffed my wet pussy. Prem had just put three loads in me. I wondered if any had leaked out. Didn't feel like it. Terrance inhaled deeply. I wondered if he could smell another man's seed in me.

A low growl issued from his throat. Instead of eating me he straightened and plunged his magnificent long hot black spear all the way in me. I wondered if he realized my cunt was lubricated with another man's seed. He lifted my legs and hugged them to his torso in his massive arms. Normally my legs would have gone over the shoulders of a shorter man but he was so tall my legs just went straight up. I flexed my feet. My toes pointed to the ceiling.

His cock pounded into Prem's come deep inside me. It reminded me of when Terrance and his two NFL buddies took turns fucking me and my two friends when we were nineteen, their big cocks pushing each other's seed out of our pussies as they pumped load after load into us competing to breed us.

I could hear the same wet slurpy sound. And feel it--I was so wet! I could feel Prem's come leaking out of me around the edges of Terrance's thick cock. I could smell it too. He said nothing. No Jezebel. No I-am-the-lord-your-God. No order to repent. When his eyes weren't closed they were laser focused on my tits as they jiggled and danced to his muscular thrusts. Same as when I was nineteen he saw me as a pair of tits to fuck. So did his grandson Jamal. So did Prem. So did every young cub I hunted for hard young cock.

Terrance wasn't young. Seventy-two to my fifty-two he was old enough to be my father but Terry and I had history only I knew about. Would he remember if I told him? Should I? Somewhere in a box of old photos was a pic of him in swim trunks standing next to me in a bikini, his long muscled arm draped over my shoulders. A second was a close up of our smiling faces next to each other. One of my girlfriends had snapped it. How would he react if I dug it out and showed him?

He was old but could still bring it. Pressed against his glistening torso my thighs began quivering under his arms. My pussy tightened. I squealed when I came. He didn't stop but started screwing his hips in circles. My quivering thighs started trembling. When I tried to escape he tightened his grasp and screwed me harder pushing me right over the edge. After the next orgasm I passed out.

++++++++++

When I woke I was on my back blindfolded with a gag in my mouth. Someone was on top of me fucking me. My pussy felt incredibly sopping wet. When I tried to move I discovered my arms and legs bound. Pulling on them I realized I was tied to the four corners of a bed. Was it mine? Probably. The sheets smelled of my scent but mixed with others. Cologne. Body spray. Men. Male perspiration. Man seed.

Other sensations followed as I came around. Two pairs of hands were on my body. They could not be from the one on top of me. There had to be a man on either side of me. Their hands were big and warm. They caressed my arms, shoulders, pits, belly and boobs. I began moaning, struggling against the ties.

"She's awake," a deep voice rumbled.

It wasn't Terrance. It sounded younger.

I struggled in fear for a moment straining against the ties. Then I heard Terrance's terse voice so near I felt his hot breath in my ear.

"Shhh... don't struggle Jezebel. I am the lord your god and I command you."

I struggled and fought anyway. The one fucking me pounded harder and faster.

"Hold her down!" Terrance ordered from somewhere off the bed.

Four pairs of big hands gripped my wrists and ankles pinning me strongly to the bed. One man on top of me and Terrance off to the side made six.

I moaned in fear and passion. How long had I been out? Were there others in the room? More than six? Who were they? Had they all fucked me? My butt was on a pillow. It was wet under me. I felt come leaking out of me.

"No! No! No!" I cried through the gag.

"Shh, shh, shh Jezebel," Terrance said. "You like seducing young black men like my grandson so I've brought several to satisfy you."

As he said it the one on top of me yelled out his last big thrusts as he came. His hard young body collapsed to me, his hot sweaty chest panting against mine. He kissed my neck. I couldn't help squeezing him my pussy.

"Fuck," he gasped in my ear.

Panting I squeezed him again and again not wanting his seed to escape.

"Her pussy is pulsing," he announced to the others.

His cock wasn't as thick as Terrance's but felt almost as deep. It definitely felt harder. Younger. Since I was tied down flat I couldn't rotate my pelvis up to see if I'd take him deeper. I could squeeze my butt and thrust up under him a bit to try.

"She's fucking me!" he said.

"That means she likes it," Terrance said. "Isn't that right slut?"

I nodded under gag and blindfold.

As if he could read my mind Terrance said, "If we untie your legs you won't kick or struggle will you?"

I shook my head no.

"Okay untie her legs but hold them so she doesn't kick," he said.

Fingers removed the ties. Large warm strong hands held my ankles and feet. I pulled my legs up. Their hands held and caressed my thighs and calves as I folded them at the knee and spread them wide tipping my pelvis up to him.

"Shit! I just went deeper in her!" the young man said.

"Yeah she likes that," Terrance chuckled. "Let go of her legs but be ready in case she struggles."

When they did I slowly lifted my legs and crossed them over the small of his back tilting my pelvis fully up to him. I gasped in pleasure.

"I'm all the way in her! It's the shit!"

It was. He had to be as deep as Terrance--eight or nine inches.

"Get off her. Next one's turn," he said.

Hands uncrossed my legs from his back. My calves ran over his muscled butt again. I squeezed him so tight my pussy popped when he pulled out.

"Shit!" he gasped. "She is a slut!"

He climbed off cupping my tits once as he did.

"Your turn," Terrance said.

The next young man felt heavier. He wasn't fat. A big belly didn't press against mine. Wrapping legs around him I discovered he was stocky with a big muscle ass and thick thighs. Lineman? Maybe. Three hundred pounds? Probably.

He pumped me for less than a minute and growled when he came. He didn't go as deep the last but his hard young cock felt ample. The great size of his frame was confirmed when he collapsed to me out of breath.

"That's his first time," Terrance said almost apologetically. "Late arrival. C'mon. Next."

Huge rough hands squeezed and moved my tits before he climbed off.

"God you're soft," he said, then kissed and sucked my girls in what felt like a large mouth. The bed seemed to sigh when relieved of his great weight.

"Your turn slim," Terrance said.

True to his moniker Slim felt quite slender under my legs. My feet only went halfway down his calves. He liked being belly to belly. His chin rested on top of my head. I crossed legs over his narrow athletic torso.

"Are you going to struggle if we untie your arms?" Terrance said.

I shook my head.

Big hands untied me. I wrapped arms around Slim and held on tight. Unlike his body his cock wasn't thin. I thrilled to his full eager thrusts moaning in delight. When my trembling thighs could no longer remain around him I slid them off his back. My hands moved down his back, held his narrow waist then ran over his firm rounded athletic sprinter's ass. There wasn't an ounce of fat on it. I grabbed it in both hands and started pulling in time with his thrusts.

"Fuck!" someone said. "Look at her. She is a slut!"

"She likes him," said another voice.

"Fuck that cougar whore!" said another.

Slim moved his head to my ear and hissed, "My first load is already in you bitch!"

He propped up on his arms. My hands moved from his ass to his belly. My fingers traced the cuts of his eight pack abs. I felt them flex deliciously as he fucked me. As I spread fingers of both hands over his sexy muscle belly my pussy tightened and began pulsing. I muffled a screamed, coming.

"Take her mask off! someone said.

"No," Terrance ordered. "She can't know who you are. When you see her on the beach you'll know you fucked her but she won't."

Just then Slim pulled me up in his strong young arms and rolled onto his back in one swift motion leaving me on top impaled on his hot young cock. I planted hands on his large pectoral muscles, arched my back deeply and began pumping my hips wildly.

"You're a fucking whore aren't you?" Slim said.

I squeezed his cock tightly and moved my hips in circles screwing him, my chest heaving as I gasped for air. His big hands caressed and moved my bouncing tits.

The bed shifted with the weight of several men climbing on next to me. My head fell back my gagged mouth open to the ceiling as I moaned in bliss. Then their hands were all over my torso front and back. Some squeezed and moved my breasts. Others pulled my arms off Slim's chest and held them straight out, caressing then kissing them. Soon there were at least six mouths on me. Two sucked my tits. Two kissed, sucked and licked each arm. I felt their lips and tongues on my armpits when they lifted my arms.

My hands were pressed to cocks on either side of me. I wrapped fingers around their hot blood filled rigidness and felt for and cupped large come-filled balls before caressing muscular thighs and asses. Precum oozed out of the rigid young cocks in my hands. All the while I bounced on Slim's long thick cock.

"Get off her," Slim said. "She's mine."

He rose, pressed belly to belly to me, wrapped arms around me and fucked me hard from underneath then slid off the bed and stood with me impaled on his cock. I held on as tight as I could but began slipping off.

"Hold her up!" Terrance ordered.

Several hands held and spread my legs wide. Slim slammed me hard yelling when he came. At least five more fucked me there in the middle of the room while the others held me up. My body melted under their running assault. Then they put me on the bed and each took another turn fucking me. Orgasm after orgasm coursed through my body.

When it was over I couldn't move. Terrance removed gag and blindfold. He was the only one left. He left without comment. He was supposed to fuck me each day for the rest of the week but didn't return.

I didn't get out of bed until late in the afternoon. Showering I pressed palm to my lower belly feeling raw. I had been gang banged by at least six young black studs. College athletes. With Jamal's, his grandfather's and Prem's I had the seed of nine dark men fighting it out inside me. I wondered who's baby would grow in my belly.