Jamelia Won't Take No for an Answer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, no."

"I detest myself. I am the worst kind of man. If I could take it back, I'd give anything to... I've ruined everything."

"Nothing's ruined. What do you mean?"

"I'll never forgive myself for destroying your trust in me. It, it was a monstrous thing to do, a complete violation."

"Aw, it was only a kiss, Daddy, there weren't much violating going on."

"You're very kind to make light of it. But I, I can't bear the thought of..."

She was genuinely distressed at seeing her father cry.

'Shit, this was not the way things were supposed to go. Do something, girl!'

"Daddy, don't you think that kissing and touching are just... an extension of our feelings? Physical manifestations of love? It was a nice kiss, it felt very loving. It didn't feel like a, a..."

"It was an abuse!"

Her father stood up. She too stood up and faced him.

"No, no, not that," she said, "It wasn't abusive."

He began to protest but she raised a finger and touched his lips.

"Come here," she said and wrapped her arms around him.

She raised up on her toes and, very coolly, placed her lips on his, just for a moment. A brief peck.

"There, see? Just a kiss."

He looked stunned.

"There's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"You say that now but, in the years to come, when you're an adult and have a adult's perspective, you'll look back and

regret and see me as... I..."

"Daddy, you're making it sound like you're a monster! I wanted you to kiss me. There was no persuasion, no coercion. I love you and I wanted you to kiss me. Alright?"

"Perhaps we've been cooped up here together for too long?"

"Maybe you're right."

"We should... show a little reserve, a bit of distance, in the time we have left."

"I'm sure you're right, Daddy."

Her father stood nodding at the thoughts processing through his disordered mind.

"Are we okay then?" she asked as he turned to leave.

"You're... you are kind to take it this way. I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to see me again."

"Is it still movie night tomorrow? Or tonight."

She tapped her alarm clock to show it was three in the morning.

"It's Friday already?" he frowned.

"Uh huh."

"I'll pick the movie," he said quickly, "Some Disney shit."

When he'd gone, she flopped on to the bed and breathed several exhalations of relief.

'Wow, that was a close one. I'm back in the game!'

*******

Movie night was a cuddle-free zone. Halfway through the innocuous film, Jamelia's dad fell asleep.

'Poor thing, I've really put him through the grinder.'

She pondered kissing him again, while he slept, but she'd formulated a fresh fiendish plot and her predatory instinct told her to tread softly. She prodded him gently.

"Come on, sleepy-head, let's get you to bed."

They said goodnight to each other with a new degree of formality and went into their respective bedrooms. Jamelia was counting on her father feeling reassured enough to not lock his door. She set her alarm clock to go off in a couple of hours. As soon as it rang she was up, darting across the room to silence it. It was four in the morning. Time to make her move. Time to pounce!

When Jamelia's father woke up, most things seemed normal. Despite being in bed in his room, he felt that he may be only dreaming he was awake. The reason for this false sense of reality was that he couldn't move. He tried to get up but only succeeded in wriggling. Gravity had glued him to the bed. It felt unreal. His arms were stretched out above his head and he could not bring them down. His legs were apart and also immobile. He applied some effort to moving, using all his strength he discovered that cords or ropes were tied around his wrists and ankles, they cut into his skin as he tugged and kicked.

"Jamelia!" he yelled, "What the hell!?"

Nothing happened. Not a sound.

"Jamelia, what are you doing!?" he shouted louder.

He heard footsteps. His bedroom door opened and his daughter sauntered in with a coffee cup. She wearing one of his shirts, he noted, the one he wore that night he... the thought struck him that maybe she was angry about the kiss, despite what she'd said. Was this some kind of revenge?

"Jammie, baby, what is this?"

He shook his arms against the tightening ropes and the bed rattled.

"Hi Daddy," she said then sipped her coffee.

"Let me out. Cut me loose, right now."

She raised an eyebrow at his attempt to use paternal authority.

"Nuh uh."

"Let me out!" he yelled.

"If you're gonna be scream at me then I'll go."

"Get me off this bed, Jamelia!!"

She walked out, closing the door behind her. Rage-fuelled strength failed to tear his snugly wound bonds. He lay back panting from the struggle. He was wondering how she'd tied him, thinking perhaps that they must be really long ropes that go all the way under the bed and... he began to accept that there was no escape unless she released him.

"Okay, Jamelia? Come on. I'm sorry I yelled. Come back. Please?"

He heard her bedroom door open and she walked back into his room.

"Still being a bear with a sore head?" she smiled.

"What is all this?" he asked, keeping control of his voice, "You are mad about the, er, the, er, aren't you?"

"Our kiss?"

He nodded. She walked in and sat on the bed.

"Quite the opposite. I want you to understand something. Are you listening? Pay close attention."

He nodded. She leaned in close and touched his unshaven face.

"I wanted you to kiss me. I wanted to kiss you. I want to kiss you right now."

She ran her hands over his broad chest, down his stomach. Her fingertips teased his pubes.

"Do. Not. Do. That."

"I want you."

"No. You mustn't say that."

"I do, and I know you want me."

"No!"

"You don't want me? You haven't fantasised about me?"

"No! No, no."

"Big fat liar."

She leaned down to kiss him but her turned his head away. She kissed his neck. She snuffled her nose into his damp skin and breathed in his sweaty scent.

"Stop that."

"Shan't," she cooed as she kissed his chest.

She buried her nose into his exposed armpit and smelled his masculine musk.

"Fuck, you smell so good!"

"Please, no. Jamelia, stop."

He was shaking his head, his eyes a mixture of pleading and fury. She placed her hands on either side of his face in a futile attempt to hold him still. He avoided her kisses.

"I'll cut you a deal," she said, "If you give me a kiss, a real one, like you mean it, I'll set you free."

"Promise?"

"Scout's honour."

"I'm trying to be a good person."

"I'll settle for a good kisser."

Her lips were so close to his. She closed her eyes. He surrendered. He raised his head and pressed his lips to hers. She purred with satisfaction and laid down upon his body as they settled into a passionate, loving, aroused smooch. Her hands explored his hot skin, his taught arms, his palpitating chest. After several minute of luscious, tender kissing, she laid her her head on his chest and sighed deeply. His heart was beating so fast, she hummed a little tune along to the rhythm.

"Let me go now."

"In a minute, maybe."

"You promised, you said..."

"I didn't say immediately. I will release you... eventually."

"Now, come on, Jam, this is..."

"Unfair?"

She propped herself up on her arms and lowered her head to lick and suck on one of his nipples. He arched his back and tried to wriggle away. He tugged against his restraints, his muscles bulging as he struggled.

"You'll just hurt yourself if you keep thrashing about like that."

"Please stop. Now. Don't do this. I hate myself enough."

"Don't you see? You're a fine, decent, upstanding, right-thinking gentle man. A good father. But you're beating yourself up over your desire for me."

"I don't desire you. I made a mistake. I just, I was drunk and confused and, and, you just looked so beautiful, lying there. I wasn't myself, I don't feel this way about you, honestly I don't."

She waggled her finger at him like he was naughty boy.

"You fibber. I watched you, playing with this thing," she dragged a fingernail along his proudly erect penis, making it twitch.

"What do you mean? Don't touch me there. Please, now, come on! You can't do this to me."

"You were fucking me in your dreams, Daddy. Calling out my name and fucking me so hard. I saw you. It was a revelation. It was very exciting!" She kissed his belly.

"That's, that's not true, I would never, I..."

"You've been feeling so guilty about our kiss, now I want to give you something to really feel guilty about."

"No!!"

She sidled down his body, changing position on the bed so she was breathing her inflamed breath on his fine, decent, upstanding prick. She rubbed her lips up and down the shaft.

"No, Jammie, no."

"Yes, Daddy, yes."

She licked up and down the warm, hard, curved surface and a flood of filthy but romantic feelings washed over her. Her stomach shuddered as her pussy gushed, a long-awaited quenching of her dry thirst. She salivated as she licked the delicious prick. Her dreams were coming true.

"Daddy..."

"No, no, no, no, stop, stop, no!"

"You have to forgive yourself for loving me, for loving how it feels when I lick you, when I taste you, touch you."

Her hands roamed over his tensed muscles. She licked down to his big brown balls and twirled her tongue around the wrinkled sac, savouring the salty intimate aroma and taste down there between his thighs. She curled her fingers around his thick shaft and gave it a couple of affectionate tugs. She was owning it, owning him.

"Are you really gonna tell me you don't want to suck on it, Daddy?"

"Please..." his voice was breaking, "Don't do this!?"

She eased his bulbous cock head into her mouth and sucked hard. He arched his back and involuntarily pushed up into her mouth. It was the most intense sensation he had ever felt. He was wracked by guilt at how much he was enjoying his precious daughter's lips setting to work on his aching dick. He knew, in his secret heart, he'd been longing for this but still the reality was slapping his integrity around and beating his self-esteem to a pulp.

"You have to stop!" he yelled.

She paused, looking up at him with his huge dick pulsating in her mouth. He looked so serious. She hadn't yet persuaded him that it was useless to resist. She released his dick and stoop up, licking her lips.

"Mmmm, I could do that all day but we have to cross the Rubicon," she said.

"Wha, what?"

She began to unbutton the shirt she wore.

"Julius Caesar, Daddy? Oh right, you did Sports at school. I don't suppose there was much Roman history in hockey practise."

The shirt slipped off and his fevered eyes beheld her magnificent naked body.

"Caesar is leading his legion into Rome to declare himself dictator," she said as she climbed up on to the bed and straddled his waist.

"And once he crossed the Rubicon river, then there was no going back, you see?"

"No, no I don't, what are you saying? Dear god, what are you doing?"

Jamelia reached underneath her and groped her father's cock. Lifting her body up just enough, she rubbed the sticky head of his prick on her pussylips.

"We have to cross the Rubicon, Daddy. We have to go past the point of no return."

His eyes pleaded with his insane daughter, "Don't do this, Jammie, don't."

She squeezed her tight velvet cunt onto his hard prick and sank her body down on the thick, fat shaft.

She gasped, "Alea Iacta Est."

She leaned down and fell on his body, allowing her internal muscles to contract and play with his twitching, vibrating member. She tried to kiss him but he turned his face this way and that, avoiding her as best he could. She rubbed her stiffly aroused nipples on his chest hair, the tickling made her feel so dirty and sexy that she felt her warm juices lubricating their movement.

"Don't deny our love, Daddy."

"This is not love, this is... something else, something wrong."

"I can feel one part of you at least that doesn't share your moral ambiguity," she laughed.

She lifted herself up and down his cock, revelling in the sensational feelings he sent through her entire body. She began to screw her pussy on to his dick, her hips dancing in an elliptical motion.

"How could there be anything wrong with this? Doesn't this feel good? Feels really fucking good to me."

"You're killing me, baby," he said, looking into her blissfully happy face.

Their eyes locked and they watched each other as she used him for her pleasure. He was waaaaay better than her little vibrator and she was enjoying herself immensely.

"You still think you're to blame?" she asked, after several minutes of silent screwing, "That you've corrupted me? Forced this on me?"

"Haven't I?"

"Of course you haven't. Allow a young woman some agency, Daddy. I..." she paused to gasp a little and relish a mini-orgasm sparkling through her nerve-endings, "...I have had my own personal fantasies about you."

"You, you haven't. Have you?"

"Mmmm mm, yes. Many."

Trickles of her copious cum soaked his cock and balls as she relentlessly fucked him.

"Prove it. Tell me one."

She bit her lip and blushed.

"Better if I show you," she said with a villainous look in her eyes.

She pushed her body up to slide her pussy off his prick. It eased out her sloppy slit with a faint plop that made her giggle.

"What? What are you, I take it back, don't, don't show me!"

Jamelia turned and climbed back on the bed, facing the other way. She swung her leg over her father's face and let her swollen, sticky, tingling pussy hover just above his face. A drop of translucent juice hung from her labia, then plipped on to the tip of his nose. She waited. She knew he was inhaling her sex, smelling her heat. She watched his thick, swollen cock sway by itself, all his muscles throbbed visibly.

'If he tastes me, he's mine. I have him.'

There was a unending moment that tortured her. Had she got it completely wrong? Had she fucked it all up? Ruined everything, just like her dad had said? She felt something touch her, then a audibly deep sniff sent a shiver through her frame.

'That's it, smell me, Daddy. Taste me.'

A sly smile spread across her worried features as she felt the gentle touch of her father's tongue pressing on her pussy, nudging open her lips and delving up into her silky soft slit.

'Hah!!'

She squished her pussy down on his mouth and he began to eat her like a starving man. She curled a hand around his steel-hard stem and stroked up and down a few times before tilting it down, with some difficulty, into her eager, moist mouth. She swirled her tongue around his cockhead that was damp with dewey pre-cum. Her hand flew up and down in a merciless rhythm. She could feel him pause and gasp for air and then resume his exploration of her pussy with his tongue, twirling it in elaborate circles just inside her. His chin bristles teased and tormented her engorged hooded button.

She was lost in the magic of all her senses being simultaneously stimulated as she sucked and wanked her sexy daddy. A stray thought crept into her vacant mind:

'How could Mom have left a man who can eat pussy like this? Stupid old cow. What an idiot. Well, he's mine now. All mine, you fucking bitch!'

She tugged on his prick with an energy fuelled by spite of her hated mother. Her father was frantically munching her pussy with an abandon that made her feel the familiar oncoming rush of an orgasm. She leaned her elbows on his pelvis and cradled his bouncing testicles in her free hand as she wanked him into her mouth. She felt her body clench and a jittering beautiful climax thunder-stormed through her just as her mouth and throat were gummed with a gooey hot fountain of spunk.

She had to pull him out of her mouth to breathe and his penis shot a final stringy globule of daddycum across her sweating face. She rolled off her father and lay panting next to him on the bed.

"My god, what have I done?" her father moaned.

"I think," she gasped and patted his thigh, "We both know the answer to that."

"This is so wrong. So wrong!"

She sat up, her face flushed, still breathing hard. She had leaked a pool of honey-sweet juices on the bed under her butt.

"Look at me," she said.

He looked her and then closed his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Is it hard to look at me when I'm wearing your jizz on my face?"

He nodded.

"Okay, wait a minute," she said and then rubbed her face all over his chest hair to clean off his warm goo.

"Now, look at me. Daddy, look at me."

He opened his eyes.

"See? Still the same ol' Jamelia. Nothing's changed."

"Everything's changed."

"Awww, maybe... but for the better."

"How can you say that? What if this, I don't know, warps you. What if it damages you?"

"Daddy, you're big, but you're not big enough to damage me," she laughed and stroked his erect, upstanding prick.

"How is this still going, by the way? You dog!"

"This is very unusually arousing situation."

"Are you coming to terms with it?"

"I, I don't honestly know."

She gently rubbed his impressively stiff penis and smiled at him.

"But I think you can untie me now," he said.

"Yeah, I'm not so sure."

"Oh come on. This is really uncomfortable."

"Mm, but I don't know what you're gonna do when I set you free, or how much trouble I'm in."

"Please, let me go now."

"I think, maybe I'd better use you once more while I've got the chance."

She swung her legs around to straddle his belly again.

"No, no more. Just-"

"Now, you just lay back and enjoy it."

She again lifted herself up and then impaled her pussy on his hard, thick, handsome hunk of flesh. She leaned back to give him a fine view of it disappearing up inside her. All he could do was be a passive spectator to this vision of his beloved daughter transforming into a creature of sexual cravings.

"Ummm, Daddy, your dick feel so good inside me. We were made for each other, like jigsaw pieces."

"Let me go, now, come on Jammie. Please?"

"Shush! When I'm done."

She spoke with absolute authority. He surrendered and allowed his reticence to be carried away on the waves of pleasure his girl's tight cunt was giving to him. All he had to do was submit. Submit to the fact that, right now, the best he could offer of himself was that he was a meat dildo for his possessed daughter to use for her own depraved amusement.

Jamelia closed her eyes and twisted her nipples as she humped her pussy up and down his shaft. It seemed like forever. Bound together in a timeless kaleidoscopic wet-dream that combined their separate bodies into a single, merged animal.

She was breathing harder and fucking him harder, her boobs bajoingling around as she bounced on his dick. He raised his hips and pushed up into her. She appreciated his effort.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, do me, fuck me," she puffed.

He watched in amazement as his sweet Jamelia thrashed and writhed on his piercing dick, orgasm after orgasm appeared to crash and smash through her; she looked like she was being battered and wrestled by an invisible foe. With a gush and a squeal and a loud guttural cry, she fell, panting for air, on to his chest. She nuzzled his sweaty skin.

"Baby? You okay?" he whispered.

"No talk. For a m..."

She put her finger on his lips and closed her eyes. Her body trembled in small delicate aftershocks of ecstasy, each tiny shudder making her whimper and sigh. A few minutes repose and she lifted her face to look into his eyes.

"You win," he said.

"I do?"

"I feel closer to you now than I ever have before."

"Hmmmm," she smiled, the cat that got the cream.

"Untie me, please."

"Awww, I don't wanna move."

"I ache, honey. All over. And I really need to pee."

"Ooookaayy," she groaned and slowly pushed her leaden body up.