Jamelia Won't Take No for an Answer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tingling fingers struggled but eventually she released him from his bonds. He rubbed his sore wrists as he dashed out of the room.

Lying on the bed, she was listening again her father express relief as he pissed like a carthorse. She heard him walk down the hall to the kitchen, she heard him opening cupboards and glass clinking.

'If I know my old man, he's having a pur-ritty big vodka, right about now.'

Her father came back holding a glass of clear liquid she knew wasn't water. He stood at the end of the bed looking down at her. She opened her thighs and dragged a single finger slowly over her over-sensitive slit. The touch sent a current of delectable emotions up through her body. He drank down the booze in one gulp. She watched a growing twinkle in his dark eyes.

"I trust you, Daddy, to know what's best. You've always made the right decisions for us."

She opened her thighs wider and gave a tiny gasp as she felt her sticky pussylips part. He looked so serious as he gazed intently into her pink depths.

"So, whatever you wanna do..." she said.

Her father gave his prick a single, slow stroke then placed one knee on the bed. He twisted his body slightly, aiming at his target, and then lowered himself upon her, spearing her cunt with his dick in one smooth movement. He immediately began to hammer away.

"Ah ah ah ah," she exclaimed as each forceful push shunted the breath out of her.

He buried his face in her neck and spoke softly in her ear, "I just love you so much. I was scared of losing you."

"That will never happen."

He propped himself up on his strong arms that were temporarily scarred with rope burns. His cock still powerfully pounded her squishy cunt as he looked at her with a sincere paternal concern.

"We can never, ever, tell anyone about this," he said in a severe tone.

Jamelia snaked her arms around his neck, her fingertips toyed with his hair as she raised her face to kiss him.

"Yes Daddy," she agreed.