James and Cass

Story Info
James learns his coworker has a high tolerance for pain.
9.5k words
4.6
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James watched Alinta through the pass of the kitchen, watching her laugh with a customer by the till. He blew out a breath, gazing at the tall, caramel-skinned beauty as she tossed her raven her over her shoulder. She had incredible long legs emerging from her black skirt, a slim waist, a perfect heart-shaped ass, amazing tits with plenty of cleavage visible through her low cut shirt, dusky eyes, sharp features from her Egyptian ancestry, a sultry smile.

God, she's so fucking hot...

And he'd missed his chance. Well, not that he'd really had much of one. They had a flirty, friendly, work friendship going, and he'd convinced himself...no, fuck that, he knew that he would have had a shot with her, had her long-term boyfriend not been in the picture.

And he hadn't been, for three whole days after they'd broken up. James had swooped right in, offered her his comfort, made a few subtle remarks that she had seemed to pick up on, smiling at him coyly, and then he'd given it a few days like any gentlemen would, before planning on asking her out for a few drinks after work.

He'd spent the morning with his hand wrapped around his cock, dreaming of just how incredible her dark, silky pussy was going to feel wrapped around it, and knowing for the first time that it might actually happen.

Until she'd shown up for work and crushed his little fantasy by announcing her good-for-nothing boyfriend had wheedled himself back into her arms, and they were giving it another shot.

He breathed through his nose, eyes trailing over her slender figure. He really just wanted to give up on her, admit that it was never going to happen. But he couldn't. Because what had started as a little work-crush had become a full blown obsession when he'd accidentally stumbled onto her onlyfans a few months back.

There was nothing full on, lots of nudes taken from angles that hid what lay between her legs, except for a glossy crown of impenetrable black curls that neatly hid the top of her slit. There was a few videos of her showering through fogged glass, masturbating through black panties, that kind of thing. Nothing with her boyfriend in it, thank God, but more than enough material to send his fantasies into overdrive, and keep him jerking off just about every other night.

His eyes fell to her ass, taut and perfect beneath her black skirt. He'd fucked other girls recently, but none of them came close to her, none of them could quite satiate his eternal erection.

A face appeared suddenly before him, blocking his line of sight, barely tall enough to see through the pass. A sweet half-smile, a snub nose, green eyes, dark hair tied in a ponytail, cheeks dusted with freckles. He blinked and glanced down at her. Cassie looked at him, one eye raised. "You okay?"

He nodded, a little forlornly, glancing back at Alinta and suppressing a sigh. Cassie followed his gaze just as he looked away. He got the impression she knew what he was thinking about.

"Right. You sure?"

"Yeah, just thinking."

"About table 8's steak? Cause they're asking for it."

"Oh, shit, my bad." He turned and pulled the steak from the grill, plated it up and slid it onto the pass for her.

"Thanks." She flashed him a small, friendly smile, and carried it off.

He watched her go, eyes trailing over her ass, wrapped in black leggings. Cute, he thought, not on Alinta's level, softer and supple and nicely rounded, rather than taut and pert and perfect, but...

He felt a little...weird, whenever he looked at Cass on a sexual level, because Cass was the girl everyone felt sorry for behind her back. She was a sweet thing, didn't talk too much, or hang out with them outside of work all that often. A little shy maybe, kept to herself. She was short, barely five feet, and cute, in a mousy kind of way. James had always assumed she mustn't have the greatest self confidence, because she was always wearing long sleeved tops, high collared jackets and leggings, showing off as little skin as possible. He wasn't sure why, she was real pretty, even with a slightly androgynous look to her features.

Although, if he had to guess, it was probably because her boyfriend beat the shit out of her.

No one had ever met the guy, but the signs were all obvious. The bruising on her neck, poking from her collar, around her pale wrists, the black eyes concealed by makeup, the split lips, the limps. He must really take it out on her, an absolute dirtbag. He couldn't believe she could come in and be so...chipper, all the time. She was quiet, sure, but she was friendly and cheerful whenever you got her talking. He knew a few of the other girls had tried to talk to her about it, but she always brushed it off, assuring them she didn't even have a boyfriend, that she was just clumsy or had been in an accident.

Right...

He watched her vanish into the restaurant, then sighed and got back to work.

The night dragged by, and he spent most of it thinking about fucking Alinta right in her tight, heart-shaped ass, even as he scrubbed the kitchen down. It shocked him a little when she poked her head in and flashed him a smile. "Seeya, James, I'm off."

He offered her an easy smile, hiding his semi-rigid bulge behind a deep fryer. "Not going out tonight?"

"Gonna try and spend some time with Cooper."

"Oh yeah, right. Well, say hey for me."

"I will."

He watched her perfect ass swing as she walked away, heading for the rear doors. He didn't notice Cass until she nudged past him holding a garbage bag, and gave him a gentle shove in the ribs with her shoulder. She shot him a wry half-smile, but he just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

He was usually the last to finish, with everyone else moving to the bar next door. He flicked off the lights, and headed out back to their little staff area, a small concrete patio tucked behind the building, hidden from the carpark by a row of hedges. It wasn't much, just an old couch, a bar fridge and a tin for cigarette butts. He lit one up, and grabbed a six pack of beer from the fridge and leant against the wall, watching insects buzz around the yellow light above.

Alinta floated right back into his head.

Okay, God damn, I need to get over this...

He thought about texting one the girls he knew that was usually down to hang out, and usually down to end the night riding his dick. But honestly, he couldn't be fucked. Sometimes it was just easier to go home and jerk off.

He pulled out his phone, scrolling through facebook, and stopped when a picture that Alinta had posted came up. He paused, worked his mouth, then sighed and opened onlyfans instead. He found her page and began scrolling through her selection of tasteful nudes. Her glorious dusky ass in a tiny black thong, her lying naked beside a pool, hand draped over her tits, a convenient shadow masking her pussy. One shadowy photo taken at night, her raven hair spilling over her shoulder, her incredible tits half masked, a hint of her large brown nipples just visible.

His cock twitched, growing hard. Fuck, how was he pent up already? He rubbed it through his pants, swiping further, coming to a video of her doing yoga from behind, that tiny thong sticking from her skin-tight leggings.

He glanced around. Fuck it, it was late and everyone else had gone. He tugged his pants down and pulled his cock free, pinching his cigarette between his teeth as he began to stroke himself to full stiffness. He wrapped his fingers around his firm length and began jerking slowly, breathing hard as he watched her lying amidst a tangle of sheets, hand buried between her legs as she moaned softly.

Fuck, Alinta... I need you...

Something scraped around the corner, and he froze, glancing up. He saw a shadow thrown against the wall, small footsteps tapping, and he swore and hurriedly shoved his cock back into his pants. He dropped his cigarette in the process, and swore again, locking his phone just as someone stepped around the corner.

Cass. She stopped, looking surprised to see him. "Oh, hey James."

"Shit, hey Cass, you startled me."

He managed a light chuckle, and tried awkwardly to shift his leg so she wouldn't notice the bulge in his pants. Her eyes darted to his crotch, and then quickly back to his face. He swear he caught the faintest sliver of a smile sneak across her lips. "Watcha doing?" she asked innocently, although her eyes glinted with hidden mischief.

"Oh, just...relaxing for a bit. What are you still doing here?"

She shrugged. "Car's a bit fucked, I'm getting a ride with a friend when she finishes, could be a while though." Her eyes flitted to his crotch and darted quickly away, but he swear he saw a sliver of a curious smile on her face.

"Oh, right."

They stood awkwardly for a moment, James shifting again as Cass ran a hand through her mousy hair. She'd undone it, and it spilled to her neck in a mess, making her look a little less tomboyish, although she still wore a form concealing jacket. A part of him kind of wished she'd just leave, so he could continue jerking off, but another part that knew just how badly he needed this distraction smiled and waved a hand towards the six pack. "You want a beer?"

She smiled back, a little hesitantly, and ran her tongue over her lip. "Yeah, sure."

He pulled one free and held it out. She trod over, taking it and falling to the old couch with a sigh. She pulled off her jacket and tossed it beside her, and pulled her legs up to sit cross-legged as she opened the beer. James' eyes slid subtly over her. She just wore a loose white t-shirt, her long sleeved black work top discarded, and it was more of her than he usually got to see.

Her arms were pale, the flesh mottled with old bruising and other marks, little cuts and scrapes and the shiny pink marks of...Jesus, burns? Fresher mottling ran in a ring around her slender neck, his eyes shifting between that disturbing collage and the gentle swell of her tits pressing against her shirt, an outline of a black bra clearly visible. Her nipples were hard, small points straining against the thin white fabric. He glanced at her face, cherubic and sweet, at her snub nose, friendly smile and the half-healed split in her rosy lip.

He never really looked at her like that, probably the pity deferring him, but she was actually cute as hell. She didn't seem overly conscious or embarrassed that her litany of bruises and other signs of abuse were on full display, or that he was looking at them. He felt a little surge of anger towards her boyfriend, one he hadn't felt before, but squashed it away. It was none of his business, even if he really would have liked to hit the prick right about now.

She glanced sideways, and he looked quickly away from the hard points of her nipples, but he swore her eyes went straight to the bulge in his pants, which hadn't softened. He shifted again, then flopped down on the couch beside her, crossing his legs.

"So..."

He was good at talking to woman, he could spend half a shift chatting flirtatiously with Alinta, but Cass just felt oddly...delicate. He didn't know what to say, or was worried he might offend or upset her by saying the wrong thing.

"So," she echoed, flashing him a little smile, green eyes glinting mischievously, "Alinta, hey?"

He pushed out a breath. "Fuck, that obvious?"

She snorted, giggling as she drank, and he found himself grinning at her.

"What? Gonna tell me she's out of my league?"

She looked him over, lip quirked, an appraising glint in her green eyes. "I mean, she's definitely a ten, but I reckon you've pulled tens before."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

They both drank, and James tried his best not to read into her expression. "So, when's your friend coming?"

"Oh, not for like an hour, she finishes late."

"Oh." He paused, finishing his beer, and glanced at her again. "I guess I can wait with you."

"You don't have to."

Something in the way she said that gave him the feeling she wanted him to stay. Maybe he was reading into it again, but... "I've got nothing to do," he said with a shrug.

"Okay, great." She smiled, and casually shuffled a little closer, until her leg brushed his.

Calm down, you're imagining it, he told himself as his cock twitched, she just doesn't want to sit here by herself.

"So how come your boyfriend can't pick you up?"

She laughed. "Because I don't have one."

He frowned, but hid it behind a smile when she looked at him. It almost sounded like she believed it. He pushed it from his mind.

They chatted idly, finishing another couple of beers each, and with each one Cass came a little more out of her shell, became a little bubblier, and James could have sworn, a little flirtier. He was liking this side of her. She kept giggling, touching his leg, leaning against him. And he kept glancing at the bruises on her neck and wrists.

"You know," she said, biting her lip, "you don't have to wait with me, you can go if you need to."

He shrugged, and pulled out his phone. "It's fine, I'll just tell my roommate that I'll be... What?"

He'd unlocked his phone, and Cass had fallen still, her eyes wide and locked on his screen. He blinked, glancing down, and suddenly remembered what he'd been watching when he'd locked it.

"Shit..." he muttered, fumbling to turn it around as the video of Alinta masturbating in bed played.

"James," Cass said slowly, "what the fuck was that?"

"Ugh..."

"Was that...that was Alinta! How do you have that? Did she send you that?"

"No," he admitted sheepishly, "it's her...onlyfans."

She gawked at him. "She has an onlyfans? Fuck off! Wait, does she know you...know about it?"

"No, of course not."

"How'd you find it?"

"Honestly, complete accident."

She stared at his phone, shaking her head. "No shit... Wait," her eyes narrowed, a wry smile creeping over her lips, "is that why you were hard when I got here?"

"What? I wasn't..." He saw the look in her eyes, and he sighed. "Yeah."

She giggled, shoving him gently, then paused, her face screwing up. She pointed a finger at him. "We're you...we're you jerking off?"

He ran a hand through his hair, feeling the warmth in his cheeks. "Ugh...kinda, yeah."

"You fucking weirdo!" she said through a laugh. "You couldn't even wait until you got home?"

"Yeah, look, I guess self-control isn't exactly my strong suite."

"You don't say. Should I be worried?" she asked teasingly. "Alone with someone that gives in to their impulses so easily? A guy like that might just...throw himself on some poor, helpless, defenseless girl."

She raised her brows slightly as she shot him a glance, and he blinked and swallowed. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be able to control myself."

"Shame," she murmured softly, barely loud enough for him to hear, as a hint of a grin slid across her lips. She took a drink, and he ran his eyes over her again. "So, I guess I should totally tell Alinta what a creep you are."

"You wouldn't dare," he scoffed.

"Wouldn't I? I see no reason not to. If you don't want me to, maybe you'll have to bribe me, you know, to keep me quiet."

She winked at him, and James stared dumbly for a moment before letting his lip curl in a grin. She snickered at his reaction, and held out her hand. "Can I see?"

He hesitated, then handed her the phone.

She scrolled through the page, her eyes wide, mouth open. "Wow. Not particularly risque though."

"No," he agreed.

"Okay, don't sound so disappointed, creep."

"I wasn't..."

"I know," she snorted, handing him the phone back. "So, are you, like...obsessed with her?"

"No, I'm not obsessed."

"Do you really like her? Or are you just..."

He blew out a breath, glancing at her sideways.

"You just really want to fuck her, don't you?"

He nodded, and she snorted again, shaking her head. "Boys."

He just shrugged, but grinned ruefully.

"That's your type then?" she asked. "Tall, gorgeous, exotic?"

"I have a lot of types."

"Yeah? What's the main criteria? How good in bed they are?"

He grinned. "It's up there."

"What about how...wild in bed they are?"

He took a sip of his beer. "Is there a difference?"

"Oh, there's a difference." She took a drink. "You know, I don't want to burst your bubble, but you should probably lower your expectations."

"Cause it'll never happen?"

"No, because guys always expect girls like that to be absolute freaks in bed. Like I said, I know how you think, you secretly want her to to be a little...wild, a little kinky, a bit...filthy..." She pronounced the words slowly, sultrily. "But you'll be disappointed."

"Yeah?" he breathed slowly. "Why's that?"

She shrugged, smiling impishly. "Because it's the quiet ones you need to look out for. The ones you least suspect."

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Trust me, it'll be the sweetest, most unassuming girl you can find that'll blow your mind."

He breathed hard, watching her. There was no way he was imagining the suggestion in her tone. She was looking at him out of the corner of her eye, lip pinched. He ran his tongue over his lip and raised his brow. "Is that so? You know, Cass, you're pretty quiet yourself."

"Am I?"

"Yeah, and..."

"And?" Her hand found his leg.

"You seem pretty sweet."

"Yeah," she swiveled her head to face him, and flashed a devilish grin, "I guess I am."

Fuck it...

He leant in and kissed her. Honestly, he might have been a little driven by just how awkward it would be if he didn't, but only a little. Hell, she was cute when she was like this, and he was still horny as hell, and still really wanted to fuck someone tonight.

Even if it was this poor, punching-bag of a girl shrouded in red flags.

God, he knew it was a bad idea, but frankly, his cock didn't care, and the blood was already rushing there from his head. She kissed him right back, throwing herself at him, pressing her soft lips firmly against his. His hand found her thigh, and hers slid right off his leg and onto the soft bulge beyond, squeezing his semi-rigid cock. He groaned into her mouth, and she kissed him hard and then pulled back, their eyes meeting.

She squeezed his cock again, grinding her palm gently against his fast stiffening bulge. "Cass..." he muttered.

But she didn't let him get any further. With a grin, she tossed her beer aside and swung onto him, throwing her leg over his. She sat on his crotch, grinding her ass against his dick. He fell back against the soft couch and she followed, grabbing his face and kissing him again. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her against him, squeezing her soft tits against his chest. They made out, furiously and tipsily sucking at each other's mouths. God, she was as desperate for this as he was, he could tell. She bucked into him, squeezing his legs with hers, grinding her supple ass against him, guiding his cock to full firmness.

He knew he should stop. She was hardly drunk, but he still kind of felt like he was taking advantage of this poor girl. A girl with a boyfriend too, a piece of shit maybe, so he shouldn't have felt bad about it, but still...he should...

Her tongue slipped into his mouth.

Fuck it...

He kissed her hard, passionately, wrapping his tongue around hers as she drove it deeper into his mouth as he opened it for her. His hand slid down her back to grip her ass, squeezing her soft, nicely rounded cheeks as he lifted her against him. She moaned into his mouth, and her tongue slithered back as her teeth nipped his lip, biting down hard for a moment before pulling back. Her hair fell over her eyes, and she panted, lip curling mischievously.

She reached down between them, lifting her ass and sliding her knees apart. Her hand dug beneath his waistband and drew it back, and he felt her cool fingers snake around his rigid cock. He groaned, and she wrenched him free, squeezing him tightly before letting him flop against his stomach. Her fingers found a small tear in her black leggings, and in one movement she tore them open at the crotch, revealing black panties which she dragged to one side.