James and Cass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out, eyes bulging, her sphincter clenching him tight. She wrenched away from him, tearing her tormented nipple violently from between his teeth. She jerked, nails digging into his shoulders as she came with a ferocious intensity. Her whole body rocked, neck muscles straining. Her cunt spasmed wildly, pulsating muscles milking his throbbing cock, her tight anal cavity clenching his finger tight as he drove it into her snug, warm depths. He felt his own climax building, and groaned, shaking his head. He jammed his finger deep into her ass, and wrenched her upwards, slipping his glistening cock from the enveloping grip of her sloppy sex.

He reached down as she trembled against him, making little shuddering cries as she rode out her crashing orgasm. He dragged her damp panties further aside, and within a matted nest of damp hair, found her throbbing clit within its delicate hood of slick flesh, and with a grin, roughly pinched the hyper-sensitive nub.

She screamed a ragged gasp, collapsing upon him with a jerk and trembling violently as he wrenched her clit around. She shook her head, mewling incoherently, body trembling violently. Her legs kicked wildly, and her thighs clutched him, sphincter clamping around his finger as her slippery cunt gushed girl-cum over his quivering cock.

She gave another ragged cry, and shaking her head, she wrenched away from him, tearing her sensitive clit from his grip. He released her, and she tumbled back, crashing to the hard ground. She sprawled there, leg jerking, chest heaving, head tilted back, and murmuring, "Oh...oh...oh..."

James breathed hard, and looked down at her, grinning widely. Her gash was vibrant pink between the torn gap in her leggings, lips slick and parted, dark hair wet and matted. He could see her clit, engorged and pale nestled in its little hood of deep blush, like a glistening pink pearl. Her tits were an angry red as they rose and fell, welted fingerprints stark against her pale skin. Her nipples were purple and raw, matching the mottling around her slender throat, and a small bead of blood welled around the deep rents his teeth hard punctured in the delicate nubs.

She had her eyes closed, head still thrown back, legs still quivering gently as she moaned softly. He pushed himself to his feet, stroking his hard cock, sticky with the result of her gushing climax. He walked around her, slid his pants down and kicked them off, and lowered himself to his knees, shuffling them up to meet her shoulders. She didn't open her eyes until he guided the soft head of his nectar-glossy cock to her lips, blood still seeping from the ragged split.

"Take a breath," he suggested with a wry grin, and as her lips parted to breathe in, he lunged, burying all seven inches of his throbbing cock roughly in the tight confines of her throat. He felt her teeth scrape over his shaft, his sensitive head slide over her splayed tongue and ram against the solid wall of her throat as he sunk into her.

She tensed, body jerking as her legs rose and kicked against the ground. Her arms scrabbled at the concrete, flailing as he heard her choke and sputter around him. He groaned as her throat muscles convulsed and spasmed, squeezing him, and he felt the dizzying swell of his orgasm build. He leant down and grabbed one of her hard nipples, and pulled it towards him, stretching her tit painfully. She coughed and choked harder, body bucking against the hard ground.

"Relax," he said firmly, twisting the sensitive nub, "I know you can breathe through your nose."

Her jerking legs stilled, sliding outwards, her body wracking gently as he twisted her poor nipple further, and her hands formed claws against the ground, whimpering around his buried cock. It took a moment, but her convulsing throat muscles stilled, and she stopped her reflexive swallowing. He felt the breath whistle from her nose, tickling his balls as he mashed them against her face.

"Good girl," he sighed, letting go of her nipple and giving her breast a sharp smack. A little spasm rippled through her, and he smiled, moving his hips in a gentle rhythm, grinding his spongy head gently against the back of her throat. The soft seal of her lips gripped his base, slobbery with spit, her teeth scraping against him.

God, he was about to cum, but he didn't feel...done with her. He never would have thought he would have enjoyed this, tormenting this sweet girl, but frankly he'd never felt lust like this. He leant forwards, shifting the angle of his dick while keeping it firmly buried, and she twisted her head to accommodate. His eyes slide over her pale stomach to her mound between her spread legs, the tuft of slick hair sticking up from the tear in her leggings, a hint of the vibrant pinkness of her spread slit. He smiled, and raised his hand, and brought it down hard on her tender vulva. His palm slapped loudly against the wet folds, and she grunted a muffled scream around his cock, body jerking, legs seizing together around his hand.

Her throat convulsed again as she swallowed, and he groaned and lifted his ass a few inches, drawing himself free. She sputtered, breath hissing wetly around his shaft, only for him to slam back in with a lewd slurp.

"Relax, and spread your legs."

She did as he commanded, opening her trembling legs, spreading her slit. He smacked her again, fingers slapping wetly against her quivering sex, overwhelming the sensitive flesh. He hit her again, slapping her wet cunt again and again as she jerked and spasmed and yelped gargled cries around his meat. With each contact he could almost feel the burst of mangled pleasure and heightened pain that tore through her, causing her body to tense and shudder, and her throat muscles to contract around him.

He groaned, breathing hard, and raised his ass, dragging his cock from her suctioning mouth. It popped free with a wet slurp, as Cass spluttered and coughed saliva over her chin and sucked in wild breaths. He kept the tip pressed against her wildly panting mouth, her breath hot, and raised his hand high, grinned, and gave her one last smack. He connected with her delicate folds, making direct contact with her engorged clit, and she shrieked raggedly, stomach bulging as her ass lifted into the air.

James grinned and rose, and stood above her. She panted, mouth glistening with the thick strands of saliva she'd coughed over her throat. Her eyes were red, glistening with tears, but when he grinned at her she managed a dazed smile. He grasped his cock, spit-glossed, and began jerking slowly. He walked around, standing between her legs.

The tender, soft folds of her delicately puffy sex were red and inflamed and glistening with his abuse. He wasn't even thinking anymore, just acting on impulse. He lifted his foot, and gently nudged her splayed lips with the toe of his boot. She mewled, clamping her thighs shut against him. He grinned, and raised his foot and stepped over her, and pressed his heavy boot against her soft tit. She gasped, and he pressed down, mashing her soft breast against her chest, and grinding her delicate nipple roughly beneath his boot. She squirmed and gasped, shaking her head as she clutched at his foot, her legs scraping apart. He leaned against her, her beautiful little tit pillowing to either side of his boot as her cry became ragged, and he released the pressure.

He stepped back, and nudged her pussy again. This time, when she made to clamp her legs, he pressed the rough sole of his boot against her open sex, and pressed down firmly.

"Ahh!" she hissed a ragged cry, eyes bulging.

He smiled and began stroking his cock, feeling that euphoric swell as his balls tightened. He rolled his foot backwards and forwards, grinding gently into her delicate intimacy. She writhed and whimpered, head banging against the concrete as she jerked her head. She muttered something, quickly swallowed by a ragged cry as he rolled the toe of his boot down against her clit.

"What was that?"

"H...harder..." she whimpered softly.

He leaned back into her, grinding her roughly, and she began clawing at the ground. He jerked harder, cock slippery beneath his tight grip, and he stared at this beautiful girl as she writhed and moaned, her lip pinched between her teeth, face flushed with pure euphoric pleasure even as it twisted with pain.

He dug his heel into her, hearing the wet squelch as he pulverized her tender folds. She cried out again. "Ah...yes...fuck...p...punish me!"

He jammed his toe against her clit, grinding it against her pubis as he stroked his cock. She screamed, writhing and shuddering, legs quivering as they clenched him. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her mouth stretched wide, but only a gasp came out as another orgasm tore violently through her.

James struggled to keep his foot in place as she bucked and convulsed, and gripped his cock tight and jerked furiously until he felt that delicious swell build and explode through his quivering balls. He groaned, breath gasping, and squeezed his throbbing cock tight as it began to jerk and pulsate. Cum erupted from him in a violent jet, and he shot wad after wad of his thick, sticky seed over her trembling torso.

The first thick strand spattered her abdomen, the second painting her tits, and she jerked with each splatter, as if his seed were molten against her flushed skin. He pumped and pumped, sending jets of cum over her heaving tits, over her mottled neck and into her open mouth, spraying her with his climax. He groaned loudly, jerking out the last few pulses, spattering pearlescent droplets over her legging-clad thighs.

"Ohh fuck..." he groaned, closing his eyes and breathing deep. His cock quivered in his grip, cum dribbling over his fingers. He wasn't sure he'd ever cum so hard in his life.

He stood for a moment with his eyes closed, sighing deeply, enjoying the lingering thrum of pleasure radiating through him. Cass mewled softly, squirming beneath him, and he realised he was still pressing against her cunt. He lifted his foot and stepped back, and she groaned a sigh of relief, and finally collapsed, arms and legs flopping out. She lay before him panting, little husky moans still slipping out in between.

His eyes swept over her, devouring her as his cock softened in his grip. His cum glistened over her flushed skin, slick with sweat, over her heaving tits, still glowing an angry red. Her poor cunt was splayed open, lips inflamed and engorged, glistening pink.

"Cass, that was...fuck...are you okay?"

She just groaned weakly. He grinned, shaking his head. His cock was softening, and with it came the pressure in his bladder as all those beers caught up with him. He glanced towards the hedges, but stopped, as a rampant little thought fluttered through his mind. His lip quirked up, and he turned back, gazing at Cass' battered form. He stepped back up, holding his cock before him.

Could he...

Yeah, fuck it.

He pushed, and piss dribbled out between his shoes before coming in a sudden stream. It struck her navel, the clear stream splashing over her stomach. She tensed as if jolted by electricity, and he grinned, debasing her with his urine. He watched, waiting for her to protest, to cry out in disgust, to tell him he'd gone too far, but she only slumped back and moaned. He grinned, spraying her, directing his stream over her body, over the glaze of cum coating her flushed skin. He pissed over her battered tits, and she squirmed as he hit her nipples with his hot stream, before moving up to her bruised neck and glowing red face.

He stepped up, aiming for her mouth, and it splashed off her cheek and over her lips. She coughed and spluttered, turning her face, and it ran into her hair. He aimed down, directing his cock between her legs, and pushed, sending a powerful final stream spraying over her splayed pussy, the hot liquid steaming as it splashed over her thighs, soaking into her leggings. He let out a long sigh as it trickled to a dribble, and he shook himself off.

Cass breathed hard, moaning softly, her eyes closed. She seemed beyond speech at this point, unable to do anything but lie there and suffer his debasement of her. Her flushed body glistened with a mosaic of tiny droplets, and the sticky sheen of semen.

He gazed down at her, his own breath heaving. Jesus, had he really just done that? Had he just pissed on someone?

He shook his head dazedly, grinning at her. He collected his pants and pulled them on, then grabbed his phone, frowned, and opened his camera. He took a few photos of her, in all her filthy glory, grinning as he did. He heard a car pull up behind them, and saw headlights wash over the side of the building. He tucked the phone away.

"Must be your ride."

She just groaned.

"You gonna be okay?"

She groaned again, but manage to slowly raise her thumb. He grinned. "Well, guess I'll catch you monday then. Maybe I'll be hanging around then, too. Night, Cass."

And he left her lying sprawled on the concrete, covered in spit and piss and cum and a torrent of her lustful juices. He smiled, heart beating. That was...enlightening. Fuck, his whole body was tingling, and he couldn't stop grinning. He made for his car, passing another, a girl sitting at the wheel with her phone in her hand. She saw him and called, "Hey, do you work with Cass?"

"Yeah, hey, I'm James. I'm sure she'll be right out, I think she just needed to get cleaned up."

"Cleaned up?"

"Yeah, real messy shift."

"Oh, alright, I figured she'd be done by now. Do you reckon she needs a hand?"

"Oh, no I think you'd better leave her too."

"Oh, okay, thanks."

He smiled warmly, then climbed into his car, and flopped back against the seat with a sigh. That had been a hell of a way to get over Alinta, but fuck, he didn't think he could've thought of a better way. He smiled dazedly, picturing her, picturing that look of pain and sheer pleasure warring on her sweet face. He squeezed his fists, remembering how it had felt to hurt her. Jesus, was he as fucked up as her?

He started the car, smiling and shaking his head. Either way, he couldn't wait for monday.