James and Emma

Story Info
Emma uses bratty behavior to snare her big brother.
2.8k words
4.27
41.1k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was rolling on the couch, making out with his latest girlfriend, Gwen. They had started out watching a rom-com, and things had progressed naturally. As they kissed, his hands roamed her body, gently kneading her breasts through her blouse.

They were interrupted by the sound of someone drunkenly stumbling into the house, and they heard tires squeal as a car pulled away from the house quickly.

Frustrated, James called out, "Emma, is that you?"

"Yes, it's me, big brother, I'm alright, just clumsy," his younger sister called out, her words horribly slurred. She had obviously been drinking.

He got up to confront his baby sister, Gwen reaching for his wrist, "Leave her be, Jimmy..."

"His name is James, you slut," Emma slurred at the new girl.

"You're going to let her talk to me like that?" Gwen hissed at him.

He shrugged, "What do you want me to do? She's my kid sister, and I've got to look out for her."

Gwen felt that James always took his sister's side and was way too involved in Emma's life. She never quite understood. James and Emma lost their parents eight years ago when James was 18, and Emma was 10. He'd had to take on the father's role way too young, and while he'd made his share of mistakes, any reasonable person would recognize he'd done the best he could with the hand they'd been dealt.

"I've had enough; I'm leaving. Don't call me again," Gwen shouted as she grabbed her things and stormed out.

"Good, riddance, bitch," Emma continued, sloppily mangling her words.

"What the fuck, Emma? Why are you behaving this way? You're drunk and smoking?" he asked bewildered.

"I can do what I want. I'm 18, and you're not my father," she screeched.

He closed on her, and she involuntarily took a step back to the wall. "Goddammit, Emma. I know I'm not your father, and I've done a crap job replacing Mom and Dad, but I've done my best to look after you and bring you up. It hasn't always been easy for me, you know." He put his hands on the wall on either side of her shoulders so she couldn't escape this confrontation.

Startled, Emma looked at her big brother; even in her drunken state, she realized she'd hurt him. "I'm sorry, James," He was right. It had been hard, taking on the care of a ten-year-old at eighteen. Truth to tell, she knew no one cared for her more than he did, and they'd been extremely close until she turned 16 and started to run with a rougher crowd.

She looked up at him and quailed. Nearly six feet tall, with an athletic body, he towered over her. She was only 5'1" and looked tiny next to him. He looked so stern, so powerful, and she thought to herself guiltily, so masculine. She resisted the urge to touch him and apologize.

James looked down at his sister and wondered what happened to the sweet, innocent girl she'd been just a few years ago. She was wearing too much makeup and had taken to drinking and smoking when she could get away with it. She was such a beautiful, young girl, with an easy, mischievous smile, silky brown hair, and soft brown eyes that burned like hot coals. He noticed she was wearing a dress with a neckline that displayed her breasts to perfection, and he began to feel an uncomfortable warmth in his pants. He ran a hand through his own dark hair, kissed her on the forehead, and said, "Emma, I don't want to fight with you. Can't you see? I only want what's best for you. Go to sleep, and we'll talk about this when you're sober. Oh, and drink a lot of water before you go to sleep. It will help with the hangover I bet you're going to have."

She gazed up at him and licked her lips. She felt like a deer in headlights as her eyes darted quickly between his blue eyes and his lips. She could see the mixture of hurt and concern in his eyes, and she resolved to try to give him an easier time. Things had been so much simpler when it had only been the two of him. As she got older, he got more comfortable dating and leaving her alone, and her behavior and attitude had taken a turn south. It had been so long since he had genuinely laughed, and it dawned on her that she was the cause. She felt a lump in her throat and swallowed.

She embraced him quickly, fighting back the tears, "I'm so sorry, James. I don't mean to be so difficult. It's just a rough time for me right now."

Seeing the tears well up in her eyes, he softened. "Hey, Emma, it's okay," he whispered. He kissed her again on the forehead and hugged her back. "We'll talk more in the morning, and seriously, don't forget the water."

She nodded and ran off to bed. All she could think of was being held in his powerful arms, and she got ready for bed. She remembered his advice about the water and made sure to set her alarm so that she'd be up first. She wanted to make amends and planned on making him breakfast in the morning.

James again ran his hands through his hair. He was at the end of his rope. Emma was the most important thing in his life, and he didn't know how to reach her. It didn't help matters that she seemed to dress in a manner designed to arouse unwanted attention from men, including her brother. He sighed and got ready for bed himself. He knew sleep wouldn't come easily. He was frustrated because he hadn't gotten any relief before Gwen stormed out, and it had been far too long. The birds-eye view he'd gotten of his sister's breasts didn't help matters at all.

Both siblings slept fitfully, their dreams tormented by the other.

As planned, Emma got up early, showered to be more presentable than last night, and began preparing breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage, just the way James liked it. She moved quickly around the kitchen, dressed only in skimpy boy shorts and a t-shirt. She hoped her brother would be pleased. Normally, he was the one who spoiled her with the big breakfast, and she wanted to return the favor and make some amends.

The sound of a smoke detector awakened James. He jumped out of bed and raced to Emma's room. Realizing she wasn't there, he heard her call out, "It's okay. I'm just burning the toast!"

He ran downstairs to see his sister smiling and waving a towel in an attempt to dissipate the smoke coming from the toaster. "I'm sorry, James. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast. It went pretty well, but I wasn't paying enough attention to the toaster. "

He surveyed the scene. It was a bit messy, but he was relieved that she was okay. He embraced her, "Emma, you scared me. But, it's okay, it's going to be okay." Her soft, supple body felt amazing next to him, and he realized that he was still wearing only underwear. He'd been so concerned for her that he'd forgotten to put on anything more. And his body had betrayed him with his involuntary response to her body.

She pretended not to notice the bulge in his shorts and hid a mischievous grin. While she hadn't gone all the way, she'd messed around with boys, and her brother's package was an improvement over the boys her own age. "Go get dressed, big brother; breakfast is served when you get back."

He came back in a short while, relieved that she hadn't said anything. They ate breakfast cheerfully, and it was like old times. James told her that he didn't like the crowd she'd been running with and that she deserved better.

She listened to him earnestly and nodded. "I know, James, and I'll try to behave better. I know you'd give the world for me. And you deserve better too. Not just from your little sister, but better than that bitch, Gwen. She was way too bossy for you."

He shrugged and agreed that she might be right. They finished eating, and he started to clear up the mess.

"Nothing, doing, big brother. I'm going to make up for the shitty way I've been acting lately, and I'm going to start with this," hugged him tightly and shooed him out of the kitchen.

He went back to his bedroom, hopeful that they'd turned a corner. Of course, he also had to get rid of the boner he'd been trying to hide since she'd brushed up against him before they ate.

Realizing he had a while before she was done in the kitchen, he laid down on the bed, closed his eyes, and began to masturbate to relieve his tension. He had a lot of built-up sexual frustration and energy, so he didn't last too long. He moaned softly and shot his load out across his chest.

He hadn't heard his sister come up the stairs, so he nearly hit the ceiling when he heard her voice from outside his room, "James, are you okay? I heard you groan. I hope it wasn't my cooking."

She stopped slack-jawed when she entered and saw his penis and cum-covered chest. He tried to cover himself and wanted to explain but couldn't come up with anything that wasn't a completely unpalatable lie.

He sat on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands. He was so ashamed to have been caught like this.

She sat down next to him, "James, it's okay. I know you haven't been getting any. And, I know that my behavior has chased some girls away. I'm sorry about that. Not sorry about Gwen, though. Totally standing by her being a bitch."

He laughed nervously at her attempt to lighten the mood. He smiled, "Okay, yeah. You're right. She was a bitch. But, I'm sorry, Em. I should have been more careful and not let you see me like this."

"It's okay," she repeated and gave him an innocent kiss on the cheek. He turned and looked at her, a mixture of shame and lust on his face.

"Em, I think it would be best if you left right away. I'm thinking some really crazy things right now, and well..." his voice trailed away, leaving his sentence unfinished.

She looked at him intently, "I'm not going anywhere, James," and gripped his shaft, "I think I'm thinking some crazy things too. I think that might be the reason I've chased so many girls away. It may have been subconscious before, but now I know in my heart, that's why I did it."

"Emma, no," he growled hoarsely, "We can't. It's not right. We're brother and sister."

"Shh," she said and kissed him gently on the lips, "It's always been me and you against the world, right? Isn't this just an extension of that? I don't know about right or wrong, but I know that we both seem to want this."

She stood up and took off her shirt, revealing her pert breasts, begging to be caressed. Her nipples stood at attention, making her lust plain to her brother. She moved closer to him, whispering, "You've been my brother, my father, my closest friend, and now, I want you to be my lover. Please, James, please."

"Emma, no, please, we can't," he said as he reached for her shoulders to push her away gently. Unfortunately, she anticipated him, intercepted his hands with her own, and guided them to her breasts. As he touched them, something akin to electricity surged through them both, and his resolve was melted. "Emma, I can't resist. But I must warn you. I've got some kink. I need to be in control. If we start this, I may tie you to the bed and not let you up until I'm completely spent."

The delectable, nubile young woman smiled, and her heart sang. "Oh, James," she exhaled, "that's okay. More than okay. I've misbehaved so badly because I've yearned for you to punish me. I've longed for you to take control and force me to be a good girl."

"I hope Mom and Dad can forgive me for what I'm about to do. Lie down," he ordered and went to his closet, returning with some of his work ties. He blindfolded her with one and proceeded to tie her to the bedposts with the others gently. "You're sure about this, Emma? Once we start, there is no stopping in the middle."

"Yes, James, Daddy, Master. Yes to all of it," she exulted from the bed, struggling gently against the bonds to ensure she was well-secured. Her brother knelt between her legs and began to kiss her inner thighs and pelvic mound.

She sighed, nervous, and excited, anticipating the pleasure he was about to bestow. She'd yearned for this ever since she knew what sex was. Her brother kissed and licked her wet, willing pussy lips. She wiggled and squirmed under his attentions and then lifted her pelvis off the bed so that he could cup her butt in his strong, controlling hands. He gripped them tightly, anchoring his mouth to her, and continued his oral love-making. His tongue flicked her clit, eagerly, roughly, exciting her and leading her to sensations of which she'd only dreamed.

He drew his right hand out from under her and began to rub her clit and tease her outer folds with his finger.

"Please, James. Please don't take my cherry with your finger. I want it to be with your penis. Please, daddy, I'm begging you."

At hearing her call him "daddy" again, his penis began to have a mind of its own, twitching with need. He was so crazed with lust that he nearly began humping the bed. But, he regained his focus and kept licking, drawing her ever closer to an orgasm. She began to squirm and struggle against her bonds more violently, but she was firmly secured. Finally, her abdomen shivered and quaked, and an orgasm tore through her. She had never known anything like this and only knew that she wanted more.

"Please, James, please. Please put it in me. I want to feel you inside me, please," she begged. He stood up and removed the blindfold so that he could look her in the eyes. Getting back in the bed, he moved on top of her, supporting himself on his elbows so that he wouldn't crush his tiny, beautiful sister.

"You're sure?" he asked, searching her eyes for her answer. He saw lust and a ferocious desire to more than equal his own there and slowly pressed his hips forward, guiding himself into her.

She gasped as his penis slowly pierced her. Her friends at school had all scared her with stories of how much it hurt, but she only felt a slight pinching pressure as he moved firmly into her. James started slowly, gently moving in and out so that she could warm to the new sensations. He stroked her hair as he told her how beautiful she was, taking his time. They had all the time in the world to explore their pleasure.

He continued for quite some time, and perspiration formed on her upper lip. She licked it off nervously and pleaded with him to kiss her. He looked at her adoringly and lowered his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. Their lips locked, and their tongues danced with eager delight as his hips continued to thrust in and out.

Finally, after what felt to her an eternity, she began to feel another orgasm about to consume her. She whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, harder. Faster. Shoot your cum deep inside me. Fill me with it, James," as her body was wracked with more pleasure than she had ever known.

The combination of her verbal urging and her vagina clutching at him sent James over the edge. He came explosively inside her.

He collapsed next to her and continued to kiss her gently while they both caught their breath.

"Oh, James, dear James, thank you. I've waited so long, and I need more. Please tell me this wasn't a one-time thing," she pleaded.

"No, Emma, it wasn't. Not even close. I love you, baby girl. But, if we're going to do this, we will need to move far away, where no one knows us. No one else will understand."

"Oh, yes. My body, my heart, and my soul are yours, James. I'll never misbehave again. Just promise you'll love me forever," she begged.

"As you wish, Emma, as you wish," he grinned. He had already started planning their next move in his head.