Bored Sister

Story Info
Sara wants older brother Ben to entertain her.
12k words
4.59
116.9k
253
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
649 Followers

The following story is complete fiction.

Comments are always welcome and encouraged.

Enjoy.

PART 1

Lying on his bed holding his phone with his left hand and his cock with his right, Ben Watson was startled when his nineteen year old sister Sara barged into his room without knocking. With a dramatic sigh she spun around and dropped on her back at the foot of his bed, then stared straight up at the ceiling.

"What the fuck?" Ben grumbled, thankful that he had pulled the thin blanket over himself after getting a cold chill just moments earlier. "You forget how to knock?"

"I'm so bored!" Sara said, staring up at the ceiling.

"And how is that my problem?" Ben asked, swiping out of the porn story he had been reading before the interruption.

"I want you to do something with me," Sara replied as she turned her head to look at her older brother.

"Like what?" Ben asked.

"I don't know. Play with me," Sara said, making a silly face.

"What are you, six years old?"

Sara giggled and held her belly like a kid who was being tickled. Ben couldn't pull his eyes away from her and smiled in spite of himself. She could be irritating like any little sister, but Ben couldn't deny that her bubbly personality and playful manner had a tendency to always lift his spirits and make him smile. It also didn't hurt that she was one of the most attractive girls he knew. He often thought that if he wasn't her brother, he would most certainly pursue her for a relationship.

"NO!" Sara said while still giggling, "I'm just bored!"

"Mom and dad leave already?"

"Yeah, about twenty minutes ago."

"So go watch TV."

"I tried, there's nothing on."

"So go text your friends or whatever you do on your phone."

Sara rolled onto her side facing Ben and propped her head up with her hand. "I can't. Mom confiscated my phone," she said with a pout.

"What!?" Ben sat up, propped his two pillows up on his backboard, and slid back so he was sitting up, making sure he was careful not to uncover his penis in the process. "Why the fuck did mom take your phone?"

Sara chewed her bottom lip. "I don't know. She's a bitch," she mumbled, looking away guiltily.

Ben grasped a pillow from behind his head and swung it in a big arc to smack Sara with it. "Ouch! What the hell?" Sara yelled, pushing the pillow away.

"Mom's not a bitch," Ben said, as he leaned forward and tucked the pillow behind his back again.

"I know," Sara agreed, "But I'm still not happy with her."

"So why did she take your phone" Ben asked, knowing that she wouldn't do that without good reason.

"I can't tell you. It's private."

"Private? You want to talk about private? You just burst into my private bedroom without knocking! You interrupted my private time with complete disregard for what I might have been doing. You can't just barge in without knocking when I'm... when I'm busy."

"I'm sorry," Sara said, rolling her eyes dramatically and drawing out the word sorry for a few seconds, "But I just wanted to..." she cut herself off as what he said finally registered in her head. Suddenly she sat straight up with bulging eyes and a wide open mouth. "Wait, were you jerking off when I came in?"

"What? N- No I - I was-" Ben protested before Sara interrupted him..

"Oh shit! You were. I can see it all over your face. You're a terrible liar," she said, almost squealing with delight at the obvious discomfort on her brother's face. "I always wondered if you... you know-" she held up her hand and mimed jerking off. "I guess you do. Do you do it often, like every day, several times a day, or just a few times a week?"

"Jesus, stop!" Ben blurted, holding up both of his hands palms open in front of his face and looking away.

"It's totally okay though," Sara started again, her words coming rapid fire like they always did when she was excited about something, "I mean, I'm not grossed out or anything. It's not like I don't do it myself every now and again. Besides, I figured you probably did it all the time anyway. Don't all guys jerk off every chance they get?"

"Sara! Enough!" Ben finally got her to stop and look at him. "I... I wasn't... jerking off when you came in," he said, unable to look her in the eyes when blatantly lying to her.

"Okay," Sara said, knowing enough to drop it... for now.

"Besides, stop trying to change the subject and tell me why mom took your phone," Ben said, wanting to get off the subject of masturbating.

"I told you, it's a private matter," Sara said.

"Well then, I guess you're on your own. Shut my door on the way out," Ben said, lifting his phone back up to his face.

"Noooo," Sara whined. "Do something with me."

"Only if you tell me why mom shut your service off," Ben said.

"It's embarrassing!" Sara whimpered.

"So is being accused of jacking off," Ben said, refusing to budge.

Sara dropped onto her back again and groaned loudly. "You're a dick," she complained.

"I've been called worse," Ben said, smiling at her choice of words.

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. You tell me the truth about what you were doing in here when I came in, and I'll tell you why mom shut off my service."

Ben seemed to contemplate for a few seconds before saying, "No deal."

"What!" Sara cried. "If you want me to tell you something so personal, you need to tell me something too."

Sighing loudly, and realizing that Sara already knew he was lying anyway, Ben gave in. "Fine. It's a deal. You first."

"Nooooo, I said I would tell you after you told me," Sara insisted.

This back and forth was having an effect on Ben. His penis had puffed up under the blanket and the head was threatening to make an appearance from under the sheet. He didn't know why, but he was getting turned on. "Okay, I'll tell you the truth. But you have to promise you'll tell me everything."

"I promise," Sara said.

Ben clenched his jaw and pursed his lips while nodding his head, "I was... getting ready to start jerking off when you came in. I had just started to... to get in the mood by reading a porn story. It was just getting to the good part... when you came in, so I hadn't technically started jerking yet. Just getting the pump primed, if you know what I mean."

Sara remained quiet and wide eyed while her brother explained himself. When he finished speaking, she waited a few seconds, then simply replied, "Oh."

"Yeah, so that's it. I was kinda sorta masturbating, but not quite yet. If you had waited a few minutes later, you might have seen..." he trailed off without finishing but Sara clearly knew what he meant.

"Uh huh," Sara said, her mind suddenly trying to picture her buff older brother, a strapping, handsome twenty five year old man, jerking off.

"Okay, so I confessed to you, it's your turn," Ben said.

"Wait, does that mean... you're naked right now under that blanket?"

Ben lifted the blanket enough to peer under. "Yup, not a stitch."

"Holy shit!" Sara exclaimed and burst out laughing hysterically. "I can't believe we're sitting here talking so normally while you're buck naked like two feet away from me."

"Yeah, except nothing about this conversation is normal," Ben said. "But stop stalling. It's your turn."

"Yeah," Sara agreed, still giggling while trying to think about where to start. "So um, you remember my friend Tammy Reynolds, right?"

"Titty Titty Tammy?" Ben said, calling her by the unfortunate nickname she had gotten in middle school when over the summer her breasts ballooned from a mild B cup to a gargantuan DD cup.

"Don't call her that," Sara said, slapping at his blanket covered leg.

"I didn't give her the nickname," Ben complained, as if that made it okay to use it.

"Well, no one calls her that anymore," Sara said.

"Maybe not to her face," Ben mumbled just loud enough for Sara to hear.

"You're awful!" Sara complained, but she was still smiling.

"So what about Tammy?" Ben said, pushing her back to the topic at hand.

Sara nodded and sighed. "So, a few months ago, I spent the night at Tammy's house. We got bored after everyone had gone to bed, so she opened her laptop and opened up one of those video chat sites that randomly pairs you with other people. You know what I'm talking about?"

"Uh huh," Ben nodded.

"Well... I don't remember whose idea it was, but we just decided to ask any guy we saw to show us his cock. We thought it would be super funny to get guys to show us their junk, and act like we were really interested in seeing it. Then we would laugh at them when they did show us and click to the next person."

"So cruel," Ben interjected.

"I know, right. But it was all just for fun. We knew we would never see these guys again and they could have refused anyway."

"So how does this tie in to why you lost your phone privileges?"

"I'm getting to that," Sara promised. "So there turned out to be plenty of guys more than willing to show us their junk. We saw so many different cocks that night. Different shapes, different sizes, circumcised, uncircumcised, and all different shades of skin color. I'd guess we looked at a few dozen cocks by the time we closed down. And by far the funniest was this big ass bodybuilder guy with muscles on his muscles who had the puniest little boy cock I've ever seen. I swear it was this big." She held up her thumb and forefinger about two inches apart.

"Probably steroids," Ben said, realizing that his own cock was lifting the sheet as it swelled up. He casually clasped his hands together to block Sara's view of it.

Sara continued. "But then there was this skinny guy with nerdy glasses and a big nose, real geeky looking guy with bad acne. But holy shit, his cock was huge. It had to be ten inches. I swear he probably could have leaned over and sucked his own cock."

"This is all very fascinating, but it still doesn't explain why mom took your phone."

"I know!" Sara griped. She took a deep breath and let it hiss out of pursed lips before continuing. "Okay, so I may have... kinda... sorta... enjoyed seeing all the different sized and shaped cocks that night. You could say that it was like a learning experience for me to see what I'll be dealing with someday when I... you know."

"When you have sex with a guy for the first time," Ben finished for her, finding her reluctance to discuss this with him quite humorous.

"Yeah, and so earlier this week, when I was alone in my room, I decided to try it again myself but on my phone. I was trying to be quiet, so I was typing messages to them, asking each guy to take their cock out and let me see it. And then one guy was really cute, and he asked to see my tits first, and I knew it was wrong but I guess I got carried away and so I pulled my top up high enough to show him... and Mom walked in my room to drop off some laundry."

"Ohhh, Mom photobombed your tit pic!" Ben burst out laughing and Sara joined in, once again struck by how good she looked laughing. It was almost alarming that his sister was so attractive to him, but he always did have a sweet spot for short girls sporting blonde hair with tight curls, and that described Sara to a T.

"Mom had a conniption," she continued. "Like I really worried that she was going to have a fucking stroke or something, she was so pissed. And I was so embarrassed because she could look back and read my messages to these guys. I just, I wanted to die. Mom didn't even give me a time limit on how long she was keeping my phone. I may never get it back."

"That sucks," Ben said, chuckling.

"Yeah it does. And now I've got no phone and Mom keeps looking at me all weird, like I tortured a kitten or stole food from a baby or something."

"Did she tell Dad?"

"Probably," Sara grumbled. Even her sad face was cute, thought Ben.

"Well I guess you'll have to go window shopping for cock at Tammy's again."

"I know, and maybe she'd give me some more weed to smoke. I need it now more than ever," Sara added, with a quick sideways glance at her brother.

"Wait, you smoke pot now?" Ben asked, absentmindedly scooting himself up higher on the bed so he could sit up better. His sudden movement nearly uncovered his crotch area, but luckily his cock had shrunk back down and was presently draped over his balls between his legs.

"It was my first time. Tammy snuck some from her mother's stash and we shared a joint. That was more than enough for me."

"Holy shit! You little delinquent," Ben said, impressed with his little sister all of a sudden.

"I know, right?" Sara agreed, rolling her eyes.

"Wow, I'm learning so much about you," Ben said and took a moment to contemplate the shocking developments he had learned about his sister. Apparently she really enjoyed looking at guys' cocks, enough so she took the chance to do it with Mom home, and got caught. That was surprising enough, but the fact that she had tried pot was also quite alarming. It showed him that there were many things about her that he took for granted that maybe weren't true.

"I'm not a kid anymore," Sara insisted.

"Well then, I guess you'll have to get a job now and pay for your phone out of your own pocket, so Mom can't take it away from you,"

"Yeah maybe. Or maybe my super cool, incredibly handsome older brother will feel pity on his sad little sister and offer to hook her up?"

"HA!" Ben blurted, "And risk the wrath of Mom? I don't think so. You'll have to think of something else."

"Oh well, it was worth a try."

"But in the meantime, I do have something to pass the time that might be helpful," Ben said.

Grabbing the sheet to hold it over him, Ben leaned across to his nightstand and pulled open the top drawer. He dug deep into the back and came out with a zipper bag full of individually wrapped candies. "You like watermelon, right?" he asked, holding the bag up.

Sara stared at the bag of candies with a confused look. "Candies? How the hell are candies helpful?"

Ben's grin grew wider. "Not just any candies. These are THC candies, guaranteed to give you a buzz."

Now Sara's eyes bulged open again. "Pot candies? Are you serious? Where the fuck did you get them?"

"Don't be so naive. It's legal now. I bought these at a legitimate store. It cost like sixty bucks for a bag of twelve candies, but they are potent. You only need one to get a decent high."

"No shit!" Sara exclaimed and reached for the bag. Ben snatched it away at the last second and held it up over his head out of her reach.

"If I agree to let you have one of these, you have to promise that you won't ever tell Mom and Dad that I gave you one."

"Well duh, I won't say anything, I promise," Sara insisted, rolling her eyes, "Now let me have one." She lunged for his arm but he was quick enough to block her with his other arm and keep it away from her still.

"Not yet," Ben said, enjoying this much more than should. "You have to say, 'please'."

"Pleeease... give me a fucking candy!" Sara blurted, giggling and playfully lunging for his arm a second time. Again he managed to hold her away.

"That's not good enough," Ben insisted, "You'll just have to beg for it." This was an old game that he had played with her for years. Being that he was six years older, taller and stronger, he would always get the best of her by simply holding what she wanted out of her reach and telling her to beg. He would laugh at her pathetic attempts to jump high enough or to pull down his arm.

Letting out a frustrated grunt, Sara realized that with him lying on his back naked, she had a better chance of getting the best of him once and for all. With a sudden quickness that he never expected, she grabbed two handfuls of blankets, and yanked as hard as she could.

Blanket and sheet both disappeared in an instant, leaving Ben completely uncovered in all his glory. What Sara hadn't expected when her brain formulated this plan of attack, was the chance that her brother's penis would be fully erect, an unexpected byproduct of the playful nature of their banter, coupled with the looks of desperation on her stunningly gorgeous face. In her mind's eye, she had expected nothing more than him lunging for the blanket to cover up while forgetting about the bag of pot candy, which she could then grab and gloat that she finally beat him at his own game. Instead, when the blankets disappeared, Ben's cock sprung straight up like a bent over spring being released.

It was so unexpected, Sara's eyes went right to it and she gasped in shock. Ben, for his part, was also shocked, and he gasped as loud as Sara. "Shit!" he blurted, realizing that his wide eyed sister was staring at his swollen member. He tossed the bag of candy toward her and grabbed one of the two pillows from behind his head. A second later his most private parts were covered with his pillow.

"Oops," Sara mumbled, wide eyes still staring at the spot which was now covered by his pillow.

"Damn Sara, what the hell?"

"I'm so sorry," she said, her face turning red. "I didn't think..."

"You knew I was naked," Ben said.

"I know, but I didn't think you were... hard," Sara bit her lower lip and looked guiltily at her brother.

"Yeah well, that happens sometimes for no reason, you know. I can't always control it. It has a mind of its own. My brain tells it that it shouldn't be getting turned on in certain situations, but it doesn't listen and does its own thing. It can be very annoying."

Sara nodded slowly, then stopped and tilted her head a bit. "Sooo," she began as she picked up the bag of candy and pulled one out. "You're telling me that you're turned on right now?" she asked, as she unwrapped the candy and popped it into her mouth.

Pulling the pillow a bit tighter over his still swollen cock, Ben cleared his throat before answering. "Um, I mean, my dick thinks so, but like, I don't know why. I think it's just because I'm naked and all. And... I don't know. It happens sometimes." Sara rolled the candy around in her mouth and for some reason Ben found that incredibly sexy in the moment.

The THC infused candy tasted really good, and Sara could tell right away that it was as strong as Ben had claimed. She was already starting to feel the calming, floaty feeling of mellowness that accompanied a good buzz. Suddenly it didn't seem to bother her that her brother was naked and covering up a hard-on just inches away from her. Her eyes went back to the pillow which covered his most private parts and she asked in a whispery voice, "Can I see it again?" She glanced into his eyes to gauge his reaction, then back down to the pillow. "Just a quick look."

"Yeah... I don't think that's wise," Ben said.

"Why not?" Sara asked.

"Because you are well on your way to being stoned," Ben said, having to remind himself that he was supposed to be the responsible one now. And taking out his cock for his stoned younger sister to look at was the opposite of responsible.

"So what?" Sara said, "I've never seen a real one up close. I just want to look at it." She suddenly started giggling as if that was really funny.

"You're getting high," Ben said. "You should probably go lay down and relax in your room."

"Just let me look at it," Sara said, giggling again. She reached for the pillow but Ben held it tightly.

"Did you forget that I am your brother?" Ben said, clearly emphasizing the last four words.

"No, but that's why you should show me. Because I am your favorite little sister and you're supposed to give your sister what she wants." She tugged the pillow again and giggled some more.

"You're my only sister, and you're not exactly in your right mind just now."

"Is it still hard?"

Ben cleared his throat and considered lying... for a moment. "Yes, it's still hard ," he admitted, "so ah, if you don't mind, I'd like some privacy... please."

For a few seconds, Sara just stared at him while rolling the dwindling candy around in her mouth. Finally, as if it just came to her brain, Sara said, "You want to masturbate." It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact. And immediately after delivering that statement, she sighed loudly and rolled onto her back to look back up at the ceiling.

laffalot
laffalot
649 Followers