James & Jasmine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

The questions poured out of her like a spilled pitcher of water. They continued to talk about the situation and as the reality of the turn of events settled in, Jasmine realized that she was, in fact, the logical person to step into the void left by Paul's unfortunate accident. Her mind swirled around the very presence of such life-changing information. She was going to Paris – with her boss – who was handsome and rich and undressed her with his eyes. She felt a warm glow tingle deep inside her, at the same time as a bolt of terror struck her plenum.

"So this is going to be a busy week, Jasmine, and I'm going to need your complete focus. Tomorrow we have a model coming in to do the photo shoot. I think you arranged that. I understand we have an empty loft nearby being set up as we speak. Wednesday we pull our ideas together, assuming our photo session goes as planned. Thursday we finalize details and Friday morning we do a final run-through of our presentation. We fly out of JFK on Saturday night and will be in Paris early Sunday."

Jasmine felt James's eyes on her, sizing her up, wondering if she was up to the task at hand. She'd only worked on the project with the expectation that she'd benefit from association with the design and production of a high profile campaign. Never in her wildest dreams had she even considered that she might get the opportunity to actually go abroad and pitch an idea to a real client. She felt herself swell with nervous pride and excitement.

Their last meeting had been with another party present. This was their first time meeting alone – face-to-face – and Jasmine could almost physically feel the intense magnetism of James's eyes and the depth of his penetrating gaze. She knew well the effect she had on men and she wasn't about to let her nervousness or trepidation show at this critical juncture. She did her best to maintain a cool exterior, even while her pulse raced.

"Yes, well, I've got everything set up with the model for the shoot tomorrow. It's at a loft over on Washington Street and Caresse sent us a wonderful array of lingerie for our model to use – in her size. We may have to sort through and find the appropriate look, but we've got plenty to choose from. Tomorrow will be a good day, James. It will. I'm sorry about Paul, but I won't let you down," she said with a flutter of her eyelashes. "I promise," she added confidently.

James smiled with a glint in his steely eyes. "I know you won't Jasmine. I have no doubt, whatsoever, that you'll do a great job. And, in the course of doing work, we'll have some fun as well. Paris as an adult is much more fun than Paris with an aunt and a mother as a high-schooler," he said, baring his perfect teeth in a wicked grin.

"We'll be staying in a very lovely hotel in the St. Germain des Pres area, if you're familiar with that, and I will tell you that we will be traveling first class all the way. This is an important trip, as you know, so we are going to pamper ourselves a bit so we're ready for the Parisian presentation. They are a sophisticated bunch and we need to be in top form for them. I will give you more information about the client and the process a little later this week. I don't want to overburden you with too much all at once. For now, let's focus on the photo shoot and our presentation," he said smoothly.

Jasmine glanced away from his stare and smiled inwardly. First class? Not in her wildest dreams had she ever thought she'd fly in those large cushy seats that she had admired in the past when boarding a flight. She noticed James out of the corner of her eye as he stood up and emerged from behind his desk. He walked directly in front of her, leaned back to perch on his desk and put his hands on the thick lip of the mahogany edge. She couldn't help but let her eyes graze over his form hovering over her. They were so close.

Usually she was not attracted to older men, and James most certainly fit into that category. She knew he was just north of sixty and his crop of extremely short gray hair and wire-rimmed glasses laid testament to that fact. He was more than old enough to be her father, but he had an allure and an underlying sensuality that was both powerful and unmistakable to her. Was it just the fact that he was her boss and the owner of a successful agency? Or was it more than that?

He was wearing a blue silk shirt that hung nicely on his shoulders and an expensive pair of tailored black slacks that hugged his hips just so. His body was slender and certainly in shape as he moved with an unmistakable sense of confidence. He had a casual handsomeness that was definitely attractive. She felt that he saw right through her at times with his hazy blue eyes. The way he looked at her and seemed to appreciate her was a subtle, but definite, turn-on. She smiled at the thought of actually traveling with this man. She felt she would be cared for and protected by his mere presence. But she also felt an underlying connection – a chemistry – that she couldn't quite define. They remained silent for a few moments; both assessing and processing the scenario that was slowly unfolding. They would be traveling together to France for a week. Jasmine's head spun as she thought of the possibilities; thinking about things that she had no right to think. But she couldn't help herself. Where would this lead? Where would he lead her?

She felt like she wanted to grab him at that very minute; hug him around the waist and thank him for this incredible opportunity. She suddenly had an overwhelming urge to touch him and had no idea where this desire had come from. She had only met him on Friday, yet today their lives were about to become inextricably entwined. She glanced at his groin quickly and wondered what lurked beneath the pleats of his trousers. She felt a pang of guilt and embarrassment for such lascivious thoughts as she raised her eyes to his, hoping he hadn't noticed her wandering gaze. He looked at her intently and she felt like he was looking into her soul; as if he knew something and she wanted to know what it was.

"So, um, is there anything else? I guess I should get back to work," she said with a flutter of her long eyelashes. She uncrossed her legs and knew the short tight skirt she had worn that day was riding nicely up her long smooth thighs. James didn't take a gander, however, and she wondered whether maybe she had read him wrong. She found her mind running in a lurid direction as the thought of what James might be like in bed fleeted through her mind. She had an innate and certain sense that he was a sensitive, but powerful, lover. Her body shivered as James continued.

"Actually, there is," he added. "You know, Paul and I were going to head down to the south of France - to Nice, specifically - for a few days after our presentation in Paris. We have rented a large suite in a very nice hotel right on the water, a place where we've stayed before. We figured we'd be due a little R&R after a few rather intense days in Paris. We both go our separate ways when there – different interests, as I'm sure you know," James said with a knowing, but very kind smile. "But, depending on how things go, you would be welcome to join me and take Paul's place. You'll have complete privacy and can do your own thing. But..." his voice trailed off.

Jasmine felt herself color at the very suggestion. On the one hand she wanted to recoil at the indignity of such a forward suggestion; on the other she wanted to take hold of the bait that was dangling right before her – and bite.

"You think you'll be in a celebratory mood then? Is Caresse going to be a success?" she asked demurely, batting her eyelashes unknowingly.

James looked at her directly and she felt her heart melt just a little. She leaned forward slightly to hear his reply, knowing that the upper slope of her soft full breasts would be more visible and tempting this way. But James kept his gaze unwavering and stared deep into her eyes, ignoring her fleshly display.

"You mean will WE be in a celebratory mood?" he corrected. "Oh, I absolutely know it's going to work, Jasmine. I have an instinct for this kind of thing. And you," he added, softly, "you will be a key to making it happen. And, I can also predict that after a few heady days cutting this hot deal in Paris, you are going to feel like celebrating – as will I. And the Cote d'Azur is, well, let's just say its lovely this time of year and you will be seeing the best...at its best," he said. "That's assuming, of course, that you like the beach and the sun," he said, already assuming the answer.

"Well, you are very kind and thoughtful to invite me on an extended journey. This is all so much to comprehend at the moment. Would you mind if I thought through the Nice part a little bit before responding?" she replied innocently. James smiled back, but both of them already knew what her answer would be.

"Of course not, Jasmine. We'll be spending a lot of time together this week. Let me know when you've had time to give it a little thought. But," he added for emphasis, "I assure you, you'll have a most enjoyable time."

"Oh, I have no doubt about that," she replied, her body trembling at the very thought. Her eyes dropped to his mouth and then she let her piercing eyes scan his upper torso before returning to his handsome worn face. Their eyes locked and they just looked at one another in silence, for just a bit too long. Jasmine felt the full force of James's penetrating gaze and she looked right back at him, unflinchingly. Something passed between them at that very moment – new acquaintances, boss and employee, man and woman – but there was no doubt, at least in Jasmine's mind, at the significance of their unspoken communication. They were to be lovers – plain and simple. This, she knew.

Tuesday – New York City

James smiled as he traversed Washington Street and neared his rendezvous point with Jasmine. This was going to be a good day – he'd get to interact with Jasmine throughout the day and observe a lovely model trying on and being photographed in Caresse lingerie. It was a tough job and he was glad he was the one who had to do it.

As he approached the old factory building where they had rented a loft for the day, he saw Jasmine pacing the sidewalk, phone to her ear and a look of consternation on her face. She was dressed in a pair of form-fitting tan jeans and a simple black top, flats on her feet and her hair done up casually with a clip. She looked informal, but exquisite. James was pretty sure she'd look good in anything she wore. She smiled as she saw him approach, but her face was fraught with concern.

"Listen," she said to whomever she was talking to on the phone. "James is here now. Let me talk to him and get back to you. Okay, thanks," she said, before turning off her phone and twirling to face James head on. He cocked his head and raised his eyebrows to acknowledge that something was afoot.

"We have a problem, James," Jasmine said with a shake of her head. "The model that was scheduled for our shoot is sick and definitely not up for a grueling day. The agency can send another, but not one with our requirements. All our lingerie is going to need a good solid C cup – the only models available today are small-topped A's and B's. We've got our photographer and make-up artist due here any minute, a schedule that can't budge, and a..." She hesitated and looked at James with a wrinkled brow. She was beautiful even under pressure. James smiled and rested his hand gently on her elbow, reassuring her with his touch.

"Jasmine. Relax. Let's think this thing through," he said graciously. They talked about options – waiting, doing the shoot the next day, calling a different agency – when suddenly James had an idea.

"Jasmine," he said happily, displaying the grin of someone who has solved a problem. "What about you? Why don't you model the lingerie?"

Jasmine gave a start before replying. She was pleased with the compliment and James's obvious confidence in her. But the idea of shifting gears so radically took her a moment to get used to.

"James, I'm not a model. I...well, I couldn't do that. We need a professional," she said, not expressing as much doubt in her reply as she had wanted. James saw his opening and jumped in quickly to deflect any further objections before they arose.

"Jasmine, the more you object, the more I think it's a great idea. Look, sometimes critical situations require critical thinking. Listen to reason. First, you're gorgeous and could easily be a model yourself. I'll lay odds whoever the agency was sending over would not hold a candle to you anyway. Seriously," James said with emphasis.

Jasmine smiled in return. She wanted to object, but she decided to remain silent for a moment and let him say his piece. Secretly, she was enjoying the compliments.

"Secondly, I think I have a pretty good eye for such things, and I know that you have the bust and overall figure to fill out anything Caresse sent our way. Unless I'm mistaken, you are a totally natural and very full C cup, so that problem is solved."

He cocked his head, awaiting confirmation, but with a knowing grin of confidence on his face. Jasmine blushed at such a blunt observation, but, yes, it was true – she couldn't object to his assessment. She had even eyed a few of the ensembles that had been sent from France and wondered if she'd be able to snag them after the shoot. They would fit her to a tee and she knew she'd fill them out nicely. James was correct on that score. She returned his gaze and her silence was all the affirmation James needed to continue. She stood proudly as his eyes washed over her body to confirm his assertion. She tingled at his glance.

"And, finally," he continued, "this is only a concept shoot to communicate our ideas on what direction their advertising strategy should take. And you, of all people, have a better handle on that than anyone. You'd be a natural model under the circumstances. You know exactly the image we're looking to present. Who better to strike it than you?" James said with growing certainty. He saw the hesitation on her face and pressed on.

"Look," he continued, "Philip is a great photographer and will be perfect for this assignment. Plus I'll be there as a consultant and for moral support. The more I talk, the more I'm convinced this is a great idea," James beamed. "You'll do it?" he asked – not so much a question as a confirmation.

"Oh, James. What do we tell the staff? I don't want them ogling me in lingerie. Oh, my God," Jasmine said, suddenly distraught with the thought of modeling and being photographed in such sexy attire in front of her boss. "I'm not sure I can do it. What will the Caresse people say if they see me?" she added.

"Look, Jasmine. The Caresse folks know beauty when they see it and I can guarantee you they will love their lingerie on you. Plus, this shoot is about a concept. It's about the lingerie, not you. The focus is on the product, not your fine face and body – though they might find both distracting, I must admit," James added with a conspiratorial grin. "But, seriously, many of the shots won't show a face anyway. I think this idea is brilliant – you just need to accept the challenge. Philip should be here soon."

Jasmine held her hands to her face, a look of concern and dismay in her eyes. She knew James was right and she knew she could do it – she'd done a little photography in the past. She just needed to be reassured. And part of her, if she could admit it to herself, was rather excited about showing James her body and spending the morning being photographed in an intimate way. She felt a little shiver sink down to her core.

"And one final thing," James continued, deciding to go out on a limb. He had a feeling that Jasmine liked showing off her body, and perhaps a final compliment would push her over the edge. "To be totally honest, Jasmine, it would absolutely make my day to see you in the Caresse lingerie. You're beautiful, incredibly sexy and have a magnificent body. Seeing you pose for the camera will be, well, let's just say, an added bonus for me. I'm totally serious. Please," James said, begging with his eyes. "Do it, Jasmine."

She sighed before she answered and James knew the sign of a woman about to accede.

"Okay," she said quietly.

Deep down she was excited – excited by the whole notion of her role in this assignment, excited by the attention of her handsome boss, and very excited about the prospect of having him see her with very little on. She was an exhibitionist; she knew that about herself. She'd always loved to have men look at her body and she loved to show it off. She knew this would be a turn-on for her. How could she resist under the circumstances? And what other options did they really have at this point? It was all for the good of the company – and the trip to Paris was looming just days away.

She smiled at James and he knew he'd won the day.

"Let's go," he said as he hooked her elbow and led her toward the front door.

Philip came up behind them just as they were opening the door and greeted them both. Right behind him was Claire, carrying her make-up kit. James let them know the circumstances and they both acknowledged it all without a comment. They both were professionals and were just there to do their respective jobs – apply make-up and take good photographs as directed – of whomever was in front of them.

They got off the freight elevator on the fourth floor and surveyed the scene. The loft had been set up the previous day and was ready to go. It was one large empty space - a former mill type building with large square wooden columns and exposed brick walls. The wide board floors had been sanded and finished with glossy polyurethane and the natural light streaming through the huge regularly spaced windows was perfect for their purposes. A few pieces of furniture had been arranged throughout the space – a large antique wrought iron bed stood against a brick wall, an over-sized sofa sat against another, and several simple wooden chairs were scattered about in the middle of the open space. A huge antique mirror leaned against the solid brick wall next to the elevator. A long folding table was set up near the elevator and all the lingerie – a dozen sets of bras and panties, along with several slips and robes – laid arranged in neat rows.

"Oh, James," Jasmine said softly, "the light in here is fantastic." She waltzed and spun through the space, admiring the large blocks of sunlight streaming through the huge double hung windows. James admired her form as she twirled about the large open space. Philip was all business as he began to unpack his equipment in preparation for the shoot. Claire set up shop at a small folding table near the dressing area. James wandered over to inspect and admire the wares sent by Caresse. The spread on the table was lacy, sheer and mostly in shades of black and white, with a few colors of the moment mixed in – a soft lime green, a foamy blue and a grayish pink. There were also several sets of very striking stiletto heels paired up under the table.

As James surveyed the lingerie, Jasmine sidled up next to him. She suddenly seemed to be very comfortable with the modeling idea, James thought, and her demeanor was now considerably more relaxed than it had been on the street just minutes before.

"So," James queried with a raised eyebrow, "what do you think? You ready for this?"

"Yes," she responded, emphatically. "And I know just where I'm going to start," she said with a devilish grin.

She scooped up a set of lingerie and a white satin robe that was hanging on a hook and headed toward the changing area. A couple of shoji screens were set up to give the model some modicum of privacy and Claire a place to do make-up. James sighed in anticipation of the show he was about to witness as Philip read his light meter and got ready to shoot. James waited patiently as Claire worked her magic and Jasmine got ready. She emerged fifteen minutes later, barefoot in the silky robe, her hair up in a very casual manner.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers