James & Jasmine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy touched Jasmine's face and moved her long hair off her shoulders. Jasmine felt a flicker of desire as Missy casually, but expertly, touched her face and neck.

"Well, I don't know about the enamored part. We work together is all," she explained.

Missy stopped cold and looked at Jasmine.

"Jasmine, believe me when I say this. You would not be sitting here if enamoration wasn't in play. Is that even a word?" she giggled.

"I don't think so," replied Jasmine. "But it should be." They shared a conspiratorial laugh.

Jasmine watched Missy with increased interest as she orbited around her. She was a little shorter than Jasmine and very well put together. She was wearing a tight black skirt and expensive cerulean blue silk blouse that was full enough to be subtle, but still tight enough to expose a lovely natural figure. Her heels accented her legs and her butt looked firm and shapely. Her hair was long and wavy, dark brown and lustrous. Her huge brown eyes glistened with interest as she and Jasmine talked about her work and the approaching Paris trip.

"Did you date James," Jasmine blurted out; a bit embarrassed to have asked such a bold personal question.

Missy smiled and replied. "No, I didn't. Not that I wouldn't have, mind you. No, he was going out with a friend of mine and we met socially a few times. I've helped him out on several occasions when he's needed some fashion advice."

Jasmine tingled at her touch and felt flush from the subtle scent of her fragrance – a musky mix of lavender and citrus that somehow filled her with a sense of need. How did this woman seem to know how to touch her just so? Why was the grazing stroke of her well-manicured fingers causing a stir deep inside her belly? She continued to apply mascara and eyeliner as they talked.

"Believe me, Jasmine. There are plenty of women in New York who would love to be in your shoes – or out of them," she said smiling. "You are going to make a lot of women very jealous, going off with James to Paris like this. Lucky girl," she cooed.

She finished the make-up and stood back to admire the results.

"Perfect," she stated. "I'll put all of these things aside for you."

She then put her hands on her flared hips and assessed Jasmine with a look that bordered on desire. Jasmine felt herself moisten under Missy's steady gaze. She would have done anything Missy asked at that moment.

"So, let's go get fitted for a bra and then we can start pulling some things off the rack," Missy urged. Jasmine wasn't sure why that was necessary, but was feeling comfortable in Missy's good hands. She followed her into the dressing room, unsure of what would transpire,

"You can perch in that dressing room on the right. Why don't you take your top off and I'll bring in a fitting bra," Missy offered nonchalantly.

Jasmine had never actually been fitted for a bra before, so she did as she was told. While Missy was out of the dressing room she slipped off her top, glad that she had worn one of her more stylish and expensive bras. The dressing room was a bit cold and she could feel a little shiver as she stood looking at herself in the mirror. Her nipples hardened into pebbly nubs and poked through the thin cups of her bra as Jasmine wondered if it was the temperature or the fact that Missy would be walking in on her standing so exposed. Probably both, she thought.

A moment later Missy walked into the small dressing room with a fitting bra and a tape measure. She handed the bra to Jasmine who didn't know whether to change in front of Missy, or not. She decided 'what the hell' and shed her bra quickly before donning the new one. She caught Missy glancing at her swaying breasts before she had a chance to encase them in the fitting bra. She fastened it behind her and watched with interest as Missy assessed her bust and took a few measurements, before picking up the bra she'd worn to check the tag.

"So you've been wearing a 34C, Jasmine?" Missy asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes. That's always seemed to fit me fine."

"Well, Jasmine," she stated softly, eyeing Jasmine's perfectly formed flesh. "You have absolutely lovely breasts. But surely you knew that already," she mused.

Jasmine mumbled a thank you as Missy walked behind her and made some adjustments to the fitting bra. Jasmine shivered as Missy touched her so intimately. It was a fitting exercise, but somehow it had taken on a sensuous air.

"Well, Jasmine, I can see that a 34C would feel about right, But, I must say, I think you could wear a 32D. You're so slender through the middle, but your breasts are so full for your frame. You might find that a nice change. Let me get you a few to try," Missy said over her shoulder as she exited the dressing room.

She returned a few minutes later and handed several bras to Jasmine to try. She was feeling less modest with each passing minute and decided to throw caution to the wind and just try the bras on with Missy standing by. She shrugged off the fitting bra and put on the first one Missy handed to her. It was a sheer black number that hugged her torso a little tighter than her other bras, but also showcased the swell of her bust and the depth of her cleavage just a little bit more. She turned this way and that to admire herself in the mirror as Missy studied her with an educated eye. Jasmine liked what she saw.

"Oh, Jasmine. You have such incredibly gorgeous breasts. I think this bra really showcases them. Do you agree?" Missy asked as she reached out to make a few little adjustments. Something about the way Missy touched her sent chills down her spine and she noticed that the bra was thin enough that her excitement was very visible.

"I do like it, Missy. Thank you," Jasmine responded. "I should tell you that my breasts do grow at certain times of the month," she said, touching them and lifting them slightly to make her point. She knew she was teasing Missy and couldn't help herself. "I can expand up toward a D cup or downward toward a C. It's like having two different sets of boobs at times," Jasmine laughed. She was feeling a bit exposed now that the measuring was done, but was also getting turned on by the need she could see in Missy's gaze.

"Well, they are truly lovely, Jasmine. Perfect shape, form and fullness. You're quite lucky. Not many women have what you have," Missy said with a grin as she handed Jasmine another bra. Jasmine took her time removing the first and donning the second, enjoying Missy's admiring assessment. She knew her movements were making her soft breasts jiggle and shake as she took her time getting the next bra ready to put on. Her nipples were now fully erect and this fact was surely evident to Missy as Jasmine slid her fully formed flesh into the cups of the second bra.

"Well, that's nice of you to say, Missy. But from what I see, you must consider yourself lucky as well. You have a lovely body too," Jasmine said as she stared into Missy's eyes with a look of directed lust.

"Sweet of you to say, Jasmine. Anyway, let me grab some things for you to try on. I'll be right back."

Jasmine was a bit embarrassed that she'd been so aroused by flirting with Missy, but she knew the feeling was mutual. She was in good hands, literally, and looked forward to the shopping that lay ahead.

For the next two hours Missy came in and out of the dressing room with various garments – everything from conservative, but stylish, business attire to more casual night-on-the-town ensembles, more suitable for clubbing. Jasmine couldn't help but notice the occasional price tag and she was shocked. There was an extra zero on the price of almost every item she looked at, compared to what she would normally shop for. She began to realize what a treat this really was on James's part. She would have to thank him later – or maybe in Paris, she smiled to herself.

As the time went by, Jasmine became more comfortable with Missy coming in and out of the dressing room as she was in various stages of undress. In fact, she rather liked the fact that she was showing off her body to this very attractive woman who had obviously taken notice of her. Some of the dresses didn't require a bra, so several times Missy came in when Jasmine was, again, topless. She had worn one of her sexier thongs and was glad for that foresight, as Missy didn't hesitate to look at her entire body or make sexy little comments.

Toward the end, after assembling quite an arsenal of fashionable attire, Missy brought in some very sexy lingerie. Jasmine could tell the quality was superb and commensurate with the prices tags. She knew this wasn't the kind of stuff she had in her lingerie drawer. It felt divine, and very expensive. Missy sat down, her mission almost done, so she could watch Jasmine try on a few skimpy pieces of satin, silk and lace. Jasmine loved putting on a show as much as Missy loved watching it.

"Well, Jasmine...all I can say is that after spending a little time with you, I can see that James is truly the lucky one in this equation. You two should have a fabulous time. If you two need any fashion advice while you're over there, give me a call," she laughed. "I'll be on the next plane to Paris."

She pulled out one of her cards and scribbled something on it quickly.

"That's my cell number, Jasmine. Please, call me any time," she whispered in a tone full of double meaning. "Even after you get back. We can grab drinks and you can tell me all about your trip," she suggested, with a sinful grin.

Jasmine thanked her and told her she would. Missy then explained that James was taking care of everything and that she'd deliver the goods by the end of the day to their office. Jasmine was free to go and she thanked Missy for her assistance.

"It was my pleasure, Jasmine. Have a wonderful time in Paris with James – and good luck with the account. I'm sure you'll do well. And enjoy wearing all these new clothes...and being out of them as well," she added with a beaming smile.

Jasmine literally bounced out of the department store, her head spinning with some of the purchases she'd made. She couldn't wait to wear them. While she hadn't kept track, she knew her purchases had to be knocking up into five figures. James had been incredibly generous and she had bought some things that had never been in her budget before – a pair of Jimmy Choo strappy heels, a YSL dress that hugged her figure like a glove and some very sexy lingerie – all of it considerably more expensive than anything she owned.

But Jasmine was also aroused in a very subtle way from her interactions with Missy. She had always appreciated women and had had a few female lovers in her day. She supposed it was the confluence of a mix of emotions that had her pulse racing – the clothes, the campaign, the dressing room, the upcoming trip, her boss. It would all be coming to a head in a few short days as she headed off to Paris and an adventure unlike anything she had ever dreamed of.

Friday – New York City

Friday was a whirlwind at the office as their departure date loomed. While James wrapped up the logistics of their trip and handled the correspondence with the client, Jasmine and her team readied the graphics and the presentation. They did their final run-through that morning in front of a couple of associates, then packed up their boards for the flight. James had suggested Jasmine come by in the early afternoon to have a final talk. After lunch she wandered down to his office to finish out what had to be the craziest week of her life. She rapped lightly on his door and he glanced up from his computer, smiling at the lovely intruder.

"Jasmine, my traveling buddy. Do come in," he said with a wave of his hand, gesturing for her to sit. He came around from his desk to join her in his little seating area. She sat down on one of the low slung chairs and the short black skirt she was wearing rode up her thighs rather dramatically. She was going to pull it down in modesty, but James had seen her in the tiniest and flimsiest of lingerie, so what was the point? She watched his eyes glide over her long legs as he sat down opposite her.

"Ready to go?" he asked in a friendly manner.

"Oh, James. I'm so excited. You have no idea. I've been studying up on my high school French and bought some guide books. I know that's not the purpose for our trip, but I am so happy we'll have a little time to see Paris – and, of course, Nice. But, to answer your question – yes, I'm all packed and ready to go."

"We will have a good time, Jasmine. This is a working trip, but we'll have a chance for some fun too. We'll have Sunday evening and all day Monday to ourselves, meetings with the client Tuesday and Wednesday, then we'll take the high speed train, the TGV, down to Nice on Thursday. We'll be back in New York late Monday, recuperate Tuesday and be back in the office by Wednessday. The time will fly."

"Oh, I know it will, James. I do want to enjoy every second. And I know it's work that takes us there and that will most certainly be our focus. But I know we are going to have some fun too," she said softly as she looked at the kind face and comfortable body sitting across from her, eyeing her with a soft lust that made her melt under his steady gaze.

"Oh, we will, Jasmine. We will. I can guarantee it," James stated with an assurance that left no doubt. It was just the two of them, sitting in James's office, talking like two business associates.

And the next night they would leave for Paris.