James and Lisa Spanked Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood behind her to fasten her thighs to the upright supports, then reached over her back to fasten the lower back strap. In the process, I couldn't help but cause my cock to brush against her buttocks and back of her legs. I felt a tingling in my groin as my erection started coming back.

I went to the front and strapped down her forearms. Miss Ashley unexpectedly asked me if her breasts and nipples were free, and I looked closely to assure her they were. From what I could see of Lisa's face, it had turned quite red by now; maybe seeing my engorging cock so close had something to do with that.

I assumed my place behind Lisa at the rear of the bench, interested to see what punishment was going to be administered. Lisa twisted her head around to watch as Miss Ashley picked up a polished maple paddle with holes in it.

"Oh, please, Ma'am, not the wood paddle! It hurts so much!"

"Yes, it will hurt, Lisa; it's supposed to hurt. I know the paddle gets your full attention, and I want you to remember this. You will receive ten strokes today."

I saw Lisa's ass cheeks clenching and flexing in anticipation as Miss Ashley rested the paddle across both cheeks. After a moment, she raised the paddle and brought it down on both buttocks at once with a resounding crack. Lisa inhaled sharply and let out a moan as she counted, "One." Another sharp smack landed, "Two."

After four swats, she was inhaling with clenched teeth and exhaling with sobs. When she finally got to ten, she was crying and saying she was so sorry.

I got the impression she thought her punishment was over when she started to relax.

"I will now administer three strokes of the quirt to drive your lesson home."

Lisa began begging again while I watched closely to see what this new punishment would entail.

The quirt was burgundy leather, about ten inches long, with three leather thongs at the end: much like a short riding crop. Miss Ashley approached Lisa from the rear and stood between her spread legs. Wasting no time, she applied the quirt only with her wrist vertically downward right in the middle of Lisa's tender ass crack.

"Ooohhh, please no more!"

Miss Ashley ignored her pleas as she slowly delivered two more strokes to the inside of her cheeks. Lisa was straining against the straps at this point, but Miss Ashley remained composed as she waited for the girl to calm down. I regretted fastening the straps so tightly; I would have enjoyed seeing her struggle to get away.

"James, please release Lisa's straps and help her off the bench while I put away my implements."

I began unfastening her straps from her forearms, giving me a good look at her hanging breasts with their hard nipples. I was able to get closer to her flank when I was unbuckling her waist strap, and I felt the tip of my cock brush her side. I went behind her and released the thigh and calf binders, and in the process, felt the sides of my hard-on brush the backs of her thighs and bottom cheeks once again. I could feel the warmth of her skin from the paddling.

I helped her off the bench, slowly getting her upright. She began rubbing her red bottom cheeks while still sniffling. Her face was blushing as she realized she was on full display to me, a stranger, but her sore buns commanded her attention now.

I led her to the front of Miss Ashley's desk, where we had started our ordeal. At that point, I was blushing also, as my cock returned to full staff and was plainly visible from just about every angle.

Miss Ashley addressed us standing behind her desk.

"James, did you benefit from your punishment today?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Your strict discipline renewed my commitment to be more motivated and a better boyfriend to Sandy. I promise to report today's discipline directly to her this afternoon."

"Very well; and you, Lisa?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Your discipline was very cruel today, but I understand your goals. Thank you for your attention to my behavior. I will definitely commit to doing everything I must, and to stop my impulsive behavior."

"My nurse is away today, so I will do your aftercare. I want you both to bend over my desk with your forearms resting on top, and spread your legs."

We assumed the position, our bodies lightly touching due to the narrowness of the desk. Miss Ashley had a bottle of green skin lotion from which she dispensed the gel onto her right palm.

She began with Lisa, and by turning my head to the right, I could see her spreading the lotion over Lisa's pink globes and working the lotion down inside the crack of her buttocks. Lisa squirmed a bit and let out one or two sighs at the relief.

She did the same with me. I could feel her spreading the cool gel over my pink, exposed buttocks. She had a nice, soothing touch, which was made nicer when she spread the lotion down the crevice between my cheeks. I think she liked this part, because she gave extra attention to the back of my scrotum as well as lubricating the outer edge of my asshole by slipping just the tip of her finger inside.

She finally ordered us to stand and face each other, with her just to our sides. We both thanked her for her time and caring discipline as we always do at the end of a session.

Miss Ashley told us to go to the couch and get dressed; but leave our underpants off. She sometimes did this so we would remember our session on the way home, when sitting on our outer clothing would provide some irritation. I had to be sure my stiff cock was well inside my pants before I zipped up and buckled my belt.

She followed us down the staircase, then put her arms around both of us as she walked us to the front door. She gave each of us a kiss on the cheek; the closeness allowed me to get a better whiff of her perfume. She smiled at us as we walked out, reminding us that she would see us again next week.

When I got home, Sandy was waiting in the living room. As usual, I had to report on the session.

"OK, James, tell me all about what Miss Ashley did to you today. In detail."

It was humiliating, especially when I told her that Lisa was there and we were both completely exposed to each other throughout. Sandy really perked up at that point, and I could just see the wheels turning in her head, imagining different variations for my future punishments.

When my report was complete, she led me into the bedroom to inspect my bottom; and to relieve the intensity of the afternoon in her own special way.

12