Girl Punished for Crashing Car Ch. 01

Story Info
Gf spanks young girl as bf and mum watch and enjoy.
3.4k words
4.71
11.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background into the main characters in this story.

Me - Gary 22yo male with a girlfriend Debs. Still living at home

Debs - my girlfriend 20yo drop dead gorgeous (she told me to mention that).

Cathy - 18yo neighbor who lives across the road. Always looks sweet and innocent

Meg - Cathy's mum looks mid 30s but must be a bit older. I've always fancied her, from afar, as the older woman.

Story

My parents were away for the weekend leaving Debs and me alone to enjoy ourselves. We rarely got this opportunity and we were both looking forward to spending much of the time in bed. Saturday morning started badly, really badly. Debs arrived at about 11.00 o'clock with a worried look on her face.

"Have you seen your dad's car?"

When I said that I hadn't and asked her why she said that there was a scrape right along one side. She was right and I knew my dad would be furious. I wasn't sure exactly what to do about until the front doorbell rang. It was Meg with an even more than usually subdued Cathy standing nearly behind her.

"We have come over to apologize because Cathy has scraped your Dad's car."

Cathy looked like she was just about to burst into tears. We invited them in. I was slightly relieved as knowing who did the damage would at least mean their insurance would pay for the repairs without Dad losing his no claims bonus. This relief was short lived when Meg admitted that Cathy was not insured on the car she was driving. Meg asked if we would do them a huge favor and allow them to submit the claim saying that she had been driving. While I knew this was ethically wrong I was prepared to leave the claim up to them. Debs jumped into the conversation at this point.

"Obviously while we know the car will be fixed it will still be a pain in the ass. How do you think Cathy should be punished for driving without insurance and crashing the car?"

All three of us looked at Cathy who was clearly not going to come up with any answers. It was Meg who tried but failed to answer, as she had not given it any thought. Debs however had given it very quick and very clear thought.

"Gary and I might be happy to agree to turning a blind eye to the details on your claim but I propose that we punish Cathy here and now. In fact I am not sure one spanking or caning would be adequate punishment but we could agree that it would at least be a start."

I was shocked by Deb's forthright and instant proposal. It did seem very decisive but it quickly dawned on me that I had shared that I found the mother and daughter both rather attractive. Maybe Deb's was either playing the situation for my benefit or more likely she wanted to take Cathy down a peg or two. Either way the idea of spanking or caning the sweet and innocent looking Cathy quickly put my underwear under serious pressure.

"You are right that Cathy does need to be punished but I am not sure Gary spanking her is necessarily the answer."

"Don't worry it would not be Gary doing the spanking. I will be doing the spanking and you two can both watch."

Deb's had completely taken control and it seemed that it was only the finer points that were on the table for discussion. Cathy had not said a word, I had not contributed anything of significance but it seemed to be agreed that Deb's would be spanking and or caning the shocked looking Cathy. It was agreed that our neighbor's would arrive at 7.00 that evening and that the first punishment would take place with Meg and I witnessing everything. It was almost an afterthought when I asked Cathy if she agreed to the arrangements. As she had throughout the 'discussion' she looked demure and innocent but when she did look into my eyes there was a fiery excitement that I had not expected.

"Please punish me so that when that is done I can be fully forgiven by everyone."

As she said the last few words she looked at her Mum who seemed to acknowledge what she was saying. Meg's last comment confirmed this.

"I think that it is a suitable arrangement and we both thank you for your understanding. I was not sure how to punish an 18yo but this seems a satisfactory answer."

When the door closed behind them I was not sure which of Deb's or I were more stunned. Her eyes were ablaze with excitement and she flung her arms around me and we held each other tight. She laughed when she felt my erection pushing against her. She teased me about it until I eased us apart and slid my had down into her panties to discover that my erection was not the only sign of extreme sexual arousal.

"If you do that for more than a few seconds I am going to explode in orgasm right here and now. As much as that would be wonderful I would rather wait and enjoy the anticipation of spanking a young innocent bottom. There will be plenty of time for us both to get lots of pleasure this weekend."

"Why did you insist that Meg witnessed the punishment as well as me?"

"I thought that it would mean that Meg would not need to punish her any further if she saw her daughter receive what she was due. Well that was part of the reason but maybe not the main one,the other was that I knew that you have the hots for Meg and I did wonder whether I could persuade her to show her gratitude for us agreeing to her claim problem."

Of all that had gone on in the last half an hour this was the biggest shock of all. Was Deb's really suggesting that Meg would thank me sexually in some way and that if she did that Deb's would be okay about it?

"If she did it might cure you of your fixation with her. I know how hot you find her. I don't feel threatened by her but I must admit that the idea of you fucking her senseless while I watch really floats my boat."

My head was spinning. The picture Deb's was painting of her spanking Cathy and me fucking Meg nearly blew my mind. The spanking was going to happen but I was sure that Meg would never agree to anything sexual with me. Deb's used the possibility to keep me primed all afternoon regularly feeling my partial erection until it became rock-hard. She teased me about fancying an older woman. It wasn't until nearly 7.00 that it dawned on me that Deb's was incredibly aroused by the idea of spanking a girl's bottom. When I mentioned it to her she went a little quiet before asking me.

"Does it bother you that I am very aroused by the prospect?"

I smiled, cuddled her and told her that it was more than fine by me. I slipped my hand into her panties trying to suggest that by doing that I was confirming my answer but really I just wanted to feel her excitement one more time before our guests arrived. I was delighted at the state of her pussy that confirmed my suspicions. How we had managed not to fuck each other brains out for the last seven hours I was not sure but now I was delighted we had not.

When they arrived Meg was a different woman. She was positive and seemed excited by the prospect. Cathy was clearly agitated but her eyes were bright and alight. I was surprised to see that she was dressed in tight clothing unlike her usual loose clothes that allowed her to hide her curves. Her skirt was fitted round the waist but flared beautifully showing that her bottom was full and shapely. It was her top that was possibly more revealing. It had buttons all the way down the front and fitted her tightly. It was very light in color that allowed her dark nipples to show through very clearly. When I first saw her, her shoulders were hunched so that the full effect was not revealed. It was Meg that told her to pull her shoulders back and stand tall. Now her large dark button like nipples showed through to great effect.

"I had to lend her some of my clothes, hers are so boring. My husband used to make me..... sorry you don't need to hear about that."

I was desperate to hear about 'that' but knew that now was not the time. As she had earlier Deb's soon established who was going to run the show. She seated Meg and I on the small sofa, sat herself on the sofa opposite us and told the guilty party to stand between as all. Having slumped again Cathy remembered and pulled her shoulders back.

"Please remove your blouse and bring it to me."

"But I have not got a bra on my breasts will be....... "

"Yes your boobs will be there for all of us to see. Now please do as you are told. If you fail to comply with anything Gary or I tell you to do extra punishment will be required."

If there had ever been any resistance this now seemed to melt away. Her breasts were not big but firm and very shapely. Now that her nipples were fully uncovered I could see that they were very clearly defined and pointed upwards. They were not long but thick and wide like a button that looked very hard and nearly black.

"Now leave your skirt on but remove your panties and go and give them to Gary."

I didn't understand why her skirt was to stay on but welcomed the gift of her panties. I made a big show of examining them and was delighted that there was just a hint of a patch of dampness and the most wonderful aroma. When Cathy was back in place and looked towards me I raised the panties to my nose took a deep breath and smiled back at the highly embarrassed girl. I was relieved that Meg didn't seem upset by this but more interested in her daughter's arousal. She checked this by taking hold of the small garment and looking at the damp gusset.

Now Deb's subjected Cathy to a long explanation of why she was to be punished. She also said that today she would be spanked hard but would be spared the cane. This would be reserved for another day. There was no reply by either of the two women to this news. When this monologue was complete Deb's told Cathy to walk over to her and put her hands on Deb's knees and bend over. Cathy did as she was told but kept her back rounded in an attempt to allow her short skirt to cover her bottom. This did not meet with approval from Debs who told her sternly to straighten her back so that the area to be punished would be clearly visible.

The sight as her beautiful stretched bottom came into view was nearly enough for me to have an embarrassing emission. After more prompting her legs were wide apart and her shapely legs beautifully framed all of her pussy and her dark starfish set deep between her pale cheeks. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to bury my face or my prick in this vision of perfect womanhood. I wish I could say that her pussy was dripping with anticipation but from where we sat we could only make out a clearly puffy damp pussy.

This view was removed as Cathy was maneuvered over Debs lap so that her toes touched the floor one side and her hands the other. We did not have long to wait until six very firm spanks landed in quick succession on the round cheeks. Each was accompanied by a small moan or shriek.

"I don't want to hear a peep out of you while I deliver the next dozen. Is that clear?"

It obviously was clear, as while her body responded to each spank there was no noise from her mouth. When these were complete Deb's rested her hand on the spanked area and addressed Meg in a surprising way.

"So Mrs. Allen I am addressing the punishment that your daughter deserves but I think that you owe Gary some gratitude for us agreeing to your insurance claim."

By using her title Debs had somehow brought into sharp focus the fact that Meg was older than the rest of us. Meg seemed confused for a second before very tentatively resting one hand in my lap very close to where my prick was desperate to escape its tight covering. She did not touch my cock but her questioning look was clearly asking me for my permission. I said nothing but still made it very clear she had permission to explore as much as she wanted. I expected her to touch me through my trousers but she had other ideas. She unbuttoned them pulled them down and fished my erection out from my underwear. She asked for no more permission as her mouth enveloped as much of my erection as she had managed to free up.

The sound of the spanking recommencing was nearly lost to me as my world was suddenly focused on my prick and the mouth that was trying hard to suck the life out of it. The two views of a daughter being spanked by my girlfriend and her mother's mouth engulfing my prick threatened to unhinge me. Now I wished we had fucked this afternoon as I was threatening to cum in Meg's mouth. It felt sensational but I wanted to enjoy everything for much longer and therefore needed to slow things down. In as appreciative way as I could, I eased the warm orifice away from my erection moving the surprised Mrs. Allen enough to give me access to short skirt and more importantly her warm panties. Now the boundaries had changed Meg quickly helped me remove her panties and made sure her skirt was not limiting my access. Firstly it was the warmth of her pussy that struck me but further investigation disclosed that it was very wet warmth. We settled so that my now fully released cock and her fully accessible pussy were comfortably available to a hand from each other. We were now able to arouse each other while having a perfect view of the spanking.

Her hand felt great but was not threatening to bring me to orgasm immediately. This allowed us once again to focus on the spanking going on in front of us. There had probably been another two dozen more spanks delivered to the now sobbing Cathy. Her position had changed as her head was buried in the back of the sofa, her bright red cheeks were facing us and her legs were astride Deb's left leg. The sobbing was not the only movement Cathy's body was making. While the spanking was paused it was quiet clear that Cathy was very gently trying, with limited success, to hump the leg between her two. The look of triumph on Deb's face would always be etched in my memory. More groups of a dozen or so spanks followed. This didn't seem to reduce the humping but did increase the sobbing and the moaning. I think the moaning was mainly sexual arousal and sexual frustration. Her bottom was now red all over and bright red in places. The spanking was paused again.

"I think I will let Cathy have a minute to reflect on things. It certainly feels like her reflections are arousing her greatly. I decided it might be better if I didn't let her see how grateful her mother is being. I suspect that at exactly the right moment it might add to her reflections perfectly."

With this Deb's brought her hand round and caressed the red cheeks and I suspect the wet pussy rubbing itself harder and harder against her. When her mother climbed off the sofa we were on I wondered if we had taken things too far. How wrong I was: having slipped her skirt right off she knelt in front of me, stuck her ass high in the air and with her legs well apart started to masturbate. Her bottom was bigger than her daughter's but beautifully shaped with not a blemish on the taut skin. She did briefly look back at me and without words made it clear that her pussy was available to me if I wanted it. I wanted it and was soon behind her. I don't know whether it was due to her extreme arousal or the fact that she was considerably older than anyone I had previously fucked (because this was just that) but I slipped into her warm wet pussy with the greatest of ease. I can only describe the moan that she made as appreciative (aren't us men all so egosectric?). These moans increased in volume and seemed to communicate this appreciativeness more and more strongly.

Debs was smiling at us, as her hand seemed to get more and more active between Cathy's legs. Cathy's face was buried in the back of the sofa and the sobs were even stronger. She now started to plead but it was not clear to me what she was pleading for.

"If you want that then you need to close you eyes and turn round."

Cathy was clearly desperate for something and was not going to risk anything. She turned her eyes, wet from the sobbing and tight shut. She was now kneeling facing us and had her legs still straddling Deb's left leg. As Debs pushed her forward so her head was close to the floor. Debs quietly said,

"You may fuck my leg as hard as you like. I know you need to cum but wait for this signal."

It was clear that Cathy knew what the signal was but I had no idea. Cathy was now a broken figure as she desperately humped the leg that was her only way to progress towards orgasm. Meg and I were both progressing towards uncontrollable orgasms and the sight of her daughter's troubles only speeded this up. Debs did something behind Cathy that I did not find out until later was inserting a finger into her bottom. The noises Cathy made were those only ever, in my experience, made just at the point of no return.

"Cathy look at you Mum as you cum."

The shock on her face only registered for a split second as her orgasm registered far more strongly. I was just able to watch Cathy have the most wonderful orgasm before my own orgasm exploded along my prick and through my brain. I barely registered that Meg was triggered by either her daughter's or my orgasm and wailed throughout a long series of shuddering spasms. By the time the two of us were welcomed back into the land of the living Deb's had got Cathy between her legs and licking her strongly. Debs gave us all a running commentary of what a great job Cathy was doing until she gripped the young girl's head and came strongly.

One of my few regrets from that evening was that I watched a beautifully shapely spanked bottom gyrate in front of me unable to get erect quickly enough to fuck the wet pussy below. There was significant embarrassment almost exclusively Cathy's before mother and daughter departed. This was not before Debs had insisted that Cathy would submit to a caning the next weekend. No other arrangements were agreed for that session.

Debs asked me whether fucking an older woman had been all I had hoped for. Trying to evade the question I said that it had been wonderful watching her dominate and punish Cathy and that this had made fucking Meg very pleasurable. Even though Debs had enjoyed her orgasm with Cathy she was as excited as I had ever seen her to be fucked. She knew exactly how she wanted fucking or more to the point how she wanted to do the fucking. She was on top as she rode me with great vigor and enthusiasm until her powerful orgasm triggered mine a minute or so later.

I didn't mention that the view of Cathy's spanked bottom never left my mind until the next morning.