James and Nora and Adrian Ch. 03

Story Info
Friday Night Pleasures—And Their Consequences.
10.8k words
3.12
6.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

Introduction

If you do not enjoy stories in which a husband approves of and supports his wife in her sexual relationships with other men you will not enjoy the "James and Nora and Adrian" stories, including Chapter Three below.

My two "James and Nora and Adrian" chapters from three years ago describe the sexual progression of an attractive and successful young Chicago husband and wife. Those chapters provide a sense of the couple's lives and interests and of their sexual journey up to this time, including experiences with other partners, beginning with Adrian Benton.

In those first two chapters James and Nora reviewed the erotic aspects of their lives during the early years of their marriage. Then, after careful consideration, to enrich their sexual experience they entered into a relationship a year ago with an older man. Adrian Benton, 51 years old, became Nora's first lover and he also helped Nora and James further expand their sexual perspective and interests. Most of their new adventures have, with James' approval, involved Adrian and Nora. Others Adrian has suggested or arranged for them, including sex for both James and Nora with Adrian's wife, Janet.

James and Nora, he now 33 and she 30, have become more confident and creative in seizing opportunities to satisfy their growing hunger for erotic excitement.They acknowledge to one another how much they have changed in their attitudes regarding their sexual needs and how to meet them. Both are determined that new sexual experiences will not compromise their marriage or weaken their love and respect for each other. Chapter 3 below describes one of those new experiences and the issues it has raised for them both. Note: Adrian's introduction of Randall to Nora and her first night of sex with him is rendered somewhat differently here than at the end of Chapter 2. That chapter also reviewed the earlier fantasizing and role playing that led them toward opening their marriage.

For another of Nora's new relationships see my story "Richard and Nora Begin." James had introduced Nora to Richard, a lawyer from Denver, and encouraged their friendship and then their affair.

Nora with Randall. James watches--and wonders.

It was near midnight in Chicago. For a third consecutive Friday night James was home alone. His wife Nora was not there--though he knew where she was and with whom. Nora was in Adrian Benton's private apartment high above Michigan Avenue. But she wasn't with Adrian. She was with Randall, a friend of Adrian's, a doctor from Milwaukee, Nora's new lover, her first sexual relationship with a black man.

Nora had told James several weeks ago about the night Adrian introduced her to Randall, how after the three of them had shared several drinks Adrian had left them, how Randall and Nora had talked, learned more about one another, and soon confirmed their mutual sexual desire. Their first conversation quickly became flirtatious, then very personal. Randall asked Nora if she had taken black lovers in her past. She told him she had not but recalled for him how when she was a junior in college several of her friends had gone out with black athletes from the basketball and football teams. She recalled her friends describing the torrid sex they had with these athletes, claiming it was like being with real men for the first time and how these men had a way of taking what they wanted from her girlfriends and her girlfriends had liked being taken that way. And, of course, the size of those young men, something else new and exciting for her girlfriends.

What Nora remembered most was her friends coming home sexually satisfied--and always wanting to go back for more. Nora had told Randall, "I wanted to go too, and I could have. Those college boys wanted me to come along. So did my friends. I was old enough. But I was too shy, too much a coward. Now I wish I had gone with them. I know I missed something special, Randall. I guess I'm still missing it."

Nora had described for James how she had sex with Randall that first night and how overwhelming it was for her. Afterward, Randall had asked her how she liked being with him. She told him she was very nervous at first. When he asked her how she had gotten over her nervousness she answered, immediately, not shyly or reluctantly. "It was when we were kissing and you began to brush one of your hands across my breasts and tease my nipples while you took your cock out of your pants with the other hand. I looked down and then I could not stop staring at it, so big and black, gleaming in the lamplight. I thought it beautiful--and right then I knew I had to have it and to have you. I wanted to handle your cock and your balls and to suck you; I needed to make you hard so I could go for a long hot ride on that hard dick. Your big black cock immediately had my full attention. And I wanted something new, someone new."

She described for James how delicious the sex with Randall was for her that first time, his hands and his mouth on her, how she took his huge cock inside her, the wonderful ride to her first orgasm--and then there were two more of them that first night. "James, his size, his stamina, his strength, his personality--everything worked together on me and just overwhelmed me. I won't hide from you how special it was for me. I knew almost right away I would want him again. I do, James. Maybe often. For now, he seems irresistible. He wants more of me and I have more to give. I am eager too. I want more of him."

Days later Nora brought James a video from that first night in Adrian's apartment. They watched it together. As they grew aroused they masturbated, separately, while they watched. They liked to do that sometimes when they were watching something especially erotic together. The video confirmed for James what Nora had told him about her first sexual encounter with Randall, the power of her sexual attraction to him, both of them seizing with abandon the opportunity Adrian had offered them, using one another, a primal mating, complete and utter sexual satisfaction. Later she had thanked Adrian for bringing her such a charismatic new lover. She thanked James for letting her go back again to be with him, though she knew she would have gone then even had her husband protested.

Now, this Friday night, James could readily imagine what Nora and Randall were doing, right now, because from his couch in his study, he was watching another video of them together, this one from just a week ago. They were passionate, unrestrained, lost in one another. James could tell the sex was totally absorbing for both his wife and for Randall as he feasted on her glowing body, filling her, giving his best to her. The video made obvious the sexual intensity of their second coupling--the words they exchanged, the carnal sounds they made expressing their pleasure, their urgent hungry movements, her shuddering first orgasm, then their long evening of playing and mating. First she took him in her mouth, as much of him as she could, letting him feel her commitment to the task. He responded, telling her how good she was, a good cock sucker he said, and his response soon filled her mouth with his creamy spunk. James watched--and wondered. Nora was smiling, cum splashed on her face, most of it held in her mouth for her lover to see. She opened her mouth wide to show it to Randall. A week later her husband saw it too as he watched the video. Then she swallowed. Some of the white cum was on her white hand, still dribbling out of the black cock. She held both her hands on the dark shaft as it softened.

James recalled Nora's high excitement as she left him earlier this evening, not hiding her anticipation of the hot pleasures ahead for her. He had not been surprised at her enthusiasm for what the night would bring. Maybe she was picturing how she would be Randall's cocksucker again tonight. James wondered if she would bring the proof of that to him with a first kiss when she returned later tonight.

As she went out the door she had said she hoped he would watch the video from last time while she was with Randall and would not be upset by what he saw. "Don't be jealous, James. It really is just sex. But really good sex! I want it to excite you too!" She assured him she would be home by midnight as agreed and would tell him anything he wanted to know about her third night with Randall. Whatever she told him on her return, James pondered what underlying message she would be sending to him about their own relationship.

The quality of the video of Nora and Randall from a week ago was excellent. This was as expected. In Adrian's private apartment both awareness and intention were needed to disengage the several cameras. Otherwise they ran for as long as there was motion. That was how Adrian was able to offer James and Nora a video of their first time there with Adrian nearly a year ago--and of several other erotic couplings there since. They had found it highly arousing to watch these, including the intense sex from the night several weeks ago when Adrian had first introduced Nora to Randall and he became her first ever black lover later that night.

On the most recent video, James saw Randall greet Nora with a warm kiss and envelop her in his strong arms as she entered the apartment after her short cab ride. She enthusiastically returned the kiss and pressed her whole body hard against him. He heard Nora ask Randall to please sit down on the couch, she had a surprise for him. She had on a long red wool coat; it was quite cold in Chicago that night. Nora stood in front of the couch, slowly unbuttoned her coat and then shrugged it off. It dropped to the floor revealing her nearly naked body. She let Randall's eyes explore her bare breasts and hard nipples, her freshly shaved pussy framed only by a black garter belt and sheer stockings gripping her long legs. Then she turned; with her back to him she bent over, giving him another view of her shaved pussy and of her puckered sweet ass as well. She reached behind to grasp her cheeks and tug them wide to tease him. Raise even further his anticipation for what she was ready to do for him. She turned again and faced her lover. James heard his wife say with a smile, "This is all for you tonight, Randall. If you like what I have prepared for you I hope you will show me what you have for me, what you know I am dying to see and to touch and to take again; tonight I want to have your cock every way you can give it to me."

As he watched, James was reminded, not for the first time, how both men and women had told him how gorgeous they found his wife: Nora's lovely face and perfect body, everything in balance, desirable to the ultimate degree. Why should Randall not feel that way? James saw them sit down on the couch for a first drink together. As Randall's eyes, and then his hands, explored Nora's nearly naked body, he heard her ask Randall to share a joint with her, an extra gift to enhance their time together tonight. After they had passed the joint back and forth several times, sharing some of the sweetness through long kisses, Nora smiled as she invited Randall to take her. "I want to do everything with you tonight, Randall, everything you want, everything I want. Nothing held back. To be out of control. Debauched and dissolute. Those are the words that come to me. I crave those feeling tonight. I want to debauched and dissolute. You want that too don't you, Randall? Will you go there with me, tonight? All the way? Out to the far edge?"

He nodded and they smoked until there was no more. And then they began to kiss and touch, ever more intimately and urgently. She removed his clothes for him, exploring him with her hands as she went, so that his nakedness would match her own. Soon her hand was on his stiff cock. "We will have a sweet time, tonight, Randall. I am ready for that. Needing it. Take what you want from me tonight. If you do that, I will have what I need too." James could tell that she was enjoying saying these things out loud, that it further spurred her desire.

Nora had enjoyed sex with several other men during the months since their first exciting engagement with Adrian Benton. James had willingly shared her that night for the first time and in each instance since--with Adrian, with several other men, and once with a woman. He had approved of what Nora did with them--and usually he had watched, sometimes joined in more directly. Once he took a woman while he watched his wife with Adrian. Now Nora was also seeing Richard, a lawyer from Denver who was in Chicago regularly on behalf of his law firm on a project in which James was involved as well. In fact, James had encouraged Nora to invite Richard to dinner at their house and, soon, to became intimate with him. He was now their good friend as well as her occasional lover. Several months ago Nora had made plain to James she wanted to have more than one lover; now she had Adrian and Randall and Richard--and her husband. Very recently, and it worried him, James surmised that Randall now seemed to come first.

As he watched them on the video James sensed that for Nora being with Randall was different: more powerful, a step beyond the several heated erotic couplings she had with the several other partners. He feared a relationship was developing with Randall. The sex between them looked and sounded more passionate, more driven, more compelling, surely the most intense sex yet for her! And she seemed to want, and expect, more and better each time she was with him.

As James viewed more of the video, he felt Nora soon lost herself in what Randall was giving her, her need and her excitement beyond what he had seen when she was with others-- or with himself. James wondered how it was for Nora again tonight, right now. He could picture it; he could imagine the sounds they made, imagine the reality of them together again. He envisioned the raw sexual acts happening tonight, again, right now, between his wife and her black lover. Would Nora tell him her real feelings, the depth of them, the whole truth, when she came home tonight--if she came home tonight as promised? Would her body carry home the marks of what she had embraced? The video he was watching from the week before suggested she would.

On that video he heard his wife say, breathlessly, "I love your body, Randall, big and strong, perfect for me. I love my hands on your arms and your chest, feeling your hard muscles, kissing your nipples, handling your heavy balls and your long thick hard shiny black cock. I have never been with anyone so long or so thick. I love to look at your cock and to slide my hands on it. I love trying to get my hand around you, to get my mouth around even the head of your cock--and still there is room for me to jack your cock with both hands while my mouth is sucking hard on the top. Tonight I feel I might orgasm before you even touch my pussy. And I love the way you use your dick to fuck me. You fuck me so good Randall. Sooo good! Fuck me every way you can tonight, Randall, as many times as you can before I need to go home."

James understood the implication of her comment. He realized that at about this same time last Friday night Nora had wished she could stay with Randall in Adrian's apartment--rather than come home to her husband.


James felt uncertain of his feelings as he watched. What should he think of his wife's passionate kisses with Randall, long wet kisses, her mouth always open, inviting his tongue, giving him hers, vigorously, on and on. It appeared she could not give up his mouth, as though she wanted to own it as much as every other part of him, a kind of desperation, 'There is more in those kisses than I have ever seen from her with anyone, so hot, wet, hungry, all consuming for her!'

The video James was watching made very plain how much Nora had needed what Randall could give her. Obviously more than he or anyone else had been giving her. He grew increasingly concerned, even while he couldn't resist watching. He began to touch himself, unable not to look away as his beautiful wife had intense sex with this other man. The two of them together--Nora so pale, so white, so perfect, Randall so dark and strong and handsome--created a highly erotic tableau. James could not help himself; he wanted to watch her spread her legs, to offer herself. He wanted to see the long fat cock of another man give his wife the hot hard strokes she craved. And he did see those things. And it shook him.

As he watched them progress toward intercourse, James felt Randall was able to use Nora's hunger to do with her whatever he wished--and she seemed unable, or entirely unwilling, to resist. 'This is too intense,' he said to himself. Not like the times he has seen her with Adrian or with several other men--or the way she was with him, her husband. He spoke to himself, deep inside, warning himself. 'It's not her sexual hunger and how good he is in feeding it that upsets me most; it's her submissiveness. He has her under his control. Unlike anyone else has. She will do whatever he wants.'

To James it seemed clear Randall knew how to maintain control and that Nora had quickly learned to submit to him. Nothing was rushed. He moved inside her very slowly, in complete command, even when she said out loud how much she wanted him to fuck her hard, how much she needed him to do that now so she could come, how she couldn't come with him going so slow.

Randall was Nora's latest lover and, it appeared to James, her most fulfilling partner. For himself, it was the first truly worrisome match, the first time he felt real fear for his marriage. He would try, but he feared he might fail, to govern his own reaction to the raw sexual attraction between Nora and this other lover. Not to overreact. But could he stand much more of this? What should he do? If her intensity with Randall continued, would he be able, would he even be willing, to stay with his wife. 'I need to do something about this.' he told himself.

Getting ready: imagining, pretending

As he watched with increasing dismay, James paused the video to give himself time to think, to understand better what he was feeling and why it concerned him so much. He tried to place Nora's deep sexual engagement with Randall in a broader context, considering especially the recent changes in their sexual attitudes and actions, the rising import of sexual matters to their lives and their relationship. He thought back to an earlier time, maybe two years ago, when he and Nora had begun to share previously unexamined erotic fantasies as a way to rekindle their sexual desire for one another, desire which they both agreed had lessened from the prior years of passion and high pleasure. He remembered some of them in particular, the ones that most inflamed their desires, impacted what they thought and did, the ones that remained very vivid to him.

One night in bed, as a way to stimulate discussion, James had asked Nora to describe for him what types of men especially attracted her as potential sexual partners. He said he wanted them to learn to share their sexual feelings more frankly and honestly than in the past. Surprisingly to him then, because she had resisted sharing such secrets before, argued against it, Nora began to respond. She immediately agreed they should do this, that it seemed more important now, though she did not say why--or why now. Whatever the reason, she began to talk. Turns out she had a lot to say in response to James' query; obviously sex with other men had been on her mind.

"James, I do want to share my feeling and my fantasies with you now. To be as frank and honest as you have asked me to be, I admit I have been thinking about other men, of having sex with another man, or men. Sometimes dear, I have pictured having sex with an older man, someone handsome, distinguished looking, confident, experienced, skillful, appreciative, patient--all those together appeal to me, strongly so. Such a man could make a wonderful partner for the kind of sex I think I would enjoy. I like to think about it, being seduced by someone considerably my senior. Perhaps he is a distinguished professor. Or maybe an accomplished artist or a highly respected gallery director. Maybe even someone fabulously wealthy who could pay the price to have almost any woman--but picked me. Maybe he would debauch me in his penthouse, or on his yacht, or on his private island. For a night or a week or longer, I would give him what he was willing to pay for. I could be his young plaything, James. That idea turns me on.

albright
albright
210 Followers