James and Sarah Pt. 01

Story Info
Neighbors meet and he offers a proposition...
4.5k words
4.35
64.7k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

Sitting out on the lawn chair... she pulls her top from her chest and lets it fall to the side.

"No tan lines this summer," she sighs as she feels the sun soak into her skin.

Unsure how long she has been laying there in her backyard naked... a sound pulls her attention.

Looking to her left where Mr. James lived, she notices him leaning on the top of the 6ft fence, "Sarah, now that every male neighbor has their phone filled with naked pictures of you if you stay out any longer... you will be in a lot more pain due to the sunburn you are acquiring."

Looking about, she reaches for the towel nearby and pulls it up to her chest.

Hearing his low husky laugh, "a little late, don't you think?" he states as he lowers himself, then a ladder closes with a metal snap... grassy footsteps moving away from her.

Now angry... HOW dare he! Who does he think he is spying on her when she had a 6ft privacy fence and could do what she wanted to do on her own property. Another sound pulls her attention and just as Mr. James said, a hand she spies on the other side of her lawn, raised up with a phone in hand and then hears the audible click of a photo being taken.

"Idiots!" she hisses under her breath, now wrapping the towel tightly about herself and then storms back into her home.

~

An hour later, showered and dressed... she gets up her courage and heads between front yards to Mr. James House, he had lived there all her life and due to his words, probably saved her a nasty sunburn and more photos of her naked body all over the internet. Somehow she felt she owed him a 'thank you'.

Knocking on the door, he answers the door and doesn't seem surprised. "Hey, Sarah... how can I help you?" he asks her, motioning her in.

"uh... well..." she loses her thoughts as she notices how his home looks something like hers but darker tones... she is sure it has the 4 bedrooms but is a reverse layout of her own residence. Watching him walk past the staircase and under... pushing the double doors that opens up to a large stepped down living room. Floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the backyard like her own though his had a nice stone fireplace in the middle and thick drapes on either side that if properly drawn would make it pitch black.

Turning, she notices Mr. James watching her, "Please take a seat." as he walks over to the right where there is a formal bar.

Ice hits the glass and then she hears him pour himself something to drink and then opens a small fridge... pulling out a bottle of water. Coming towards her, he holds it out to her, "So for the record, I heard the celebration of your birthday party last week, so this makes you... 18 now or 17?' he asked taking a nearby seat...

Cracking the lid, she takes a drink from the water bottle and then gives a nod, "Actually, I just turned 20 and will be going to college this fall but as my parents will be back and forth to Europe. I have the option of staying home or traveling with them." taking a moment to access the man. Taller than her father, she thinks over 6ft, dark brown hair with a bit of grey at the temples, thinking grey eyes. He was not bad looking for an older man.

"So no part-time job or summer classes... just a lazy summer with your friends?" he draws her attention, settling into the leather chair.

Giving a small shrug, "I can go with my folks or eh..." being indecisive... still having to decide which college to accept from the many offers she had gotten.

Watching him take a drink of whatever he has made, he seems to think over her words. "Did you know you are very flat chested?" he states bluntly, shocking her to the point her mouth falls open.

A hand moves to her chest, as a reaction to his words and begins to feel angry, taking his comment as an insult. "I think I should leave," now standing... "I just came to thank you as you saved me from... well."

Moving his glass about as he states his next words more like an order than a suggestion, "Sit... I am only being honest as you have been laying out naked for the last two weeks that, to be honest... I am only stating the obvious, however, if you are so easily insulted... you know where the door is."

Not taking a step but turning to see the door was open... she stands there... what he said is and was the truth but she never had anyone speak to her as such.

"Well, there is nothing I can do about it unless my parents pay for the surgery and they said they wouldn't till I was 21... doctors said I should be finishing growing and could do it safely." for some unknown reason she tells and slowly sits back down.

Taking another drink he gives her a nod, "What if I were to tell you, I know how to make your breasts grow larger and it would not cost anything. Also, you would notice a change within 2 to 3 weeks."

Eyes widening she moves to the edge of her seat, now intrigued on how he could do this without surgery.

"If I were to help you though... there would be conditions but... what are a few conditions for vanity? Hmmm" he asks her.

Taking another drink of her water, giving her time to think... she notices no reaction from him but then a thought comes to mind, "You want sex, don't you?" giving him a smug smile as he was just like all the guys that crossed her path.

"No" his tone drops as she hears the truth behind his words but then he adds more, "Not unless you ask for it."

Surprised by his words... she blurts out, "And if I never do?" she asks...

Seeing him shrug, "Then there won't be any sex."

Giving him a skeptical look, "It can't be that simple, there is always a price or sex... or something that is owed... nothing is free."

"Oh, if you remember I did say there would be certain conditions. You are correct, nothing is for free." he finishes the last of his drink and puts the glass on a nearby table, "I will tell them to you and then you can go home and think on it. If you agree to my terms, you will be here at 6 am tomorrow morning for your first training session."

Feeling a small shiver of fear run down her back, all she can do is nod, showing she wanted to hear them.

Giving her an intense stare which causes her to be even more nervous, "First, I need to know if you are you a virgin?" being blunt.

Not use to his forwardness, her gaze lowers, she feels instant heat to her face and before answering... can't help to bite her lower lip, "Uh... I am" softly answering

"Shaking his head, "You will be tested first and," before she could say anything else he continues, "the first condition, you to be naked for all my sessions unless I state otherwise."

Shaking her head, "No, I don't see why I have to..." she stammers

"Now, you have issues being naked?" giving a low laugh, "This is not up for discussion and a required condition of mine." his voice firm.

Seeing he was not going to budge, she can only give a short nod of her head, hair falling forward and she tucks it back behind her ear.

"Second, you will be touched, caressed and aroused up to point of having an orgasm," The heat that was just in her face has now spread throughout her body... she watches him stand, reaching for his glass but stops, turning to face her, "No physical sexual intercourse. Understood?"

Giving her a moment, he moves away to go back to the bar. Her hand moves to her chest, the kids in school had been cruel, even calling her a boy as her small 'A' cups barely showed any cleavage. Then thinking of college in the fall to face more ridicule? and here Mr. James states he has a solution without any cost of money and she would start to see results within 2 weeks?

"What if I there is no change?" she asks him now seeing he has moved towards the living room door and goes to stand.

"Good question, if there is no change after two weeks then I will pay for all of your surgery before you start school in the fall. I know some of the best plastic surgeons in the city."

Eyes widening she takes steps about the couch, "You will pay for it all just for two weeks with me?"

"This is not an offer I give to everyone, I know you Sarah and I think you have more potential than even you know. However time is short, so if you agree to my terms... I will see you in the morning. Now the door is this way and I have a lot to prepare for your sessions." which then he walks past the living room door to the main entrance and opens it, ending their discussion.

~

That night was the longest night of her life. Tossing and turning she was glad her parents were away as she is sure, they would have known something was up. An even worse case as they were due back this weekend... she could tell her father that she was forced her and find a way out of the 2-week arrangement. With a plan set in her head... she finally got a few hours of sleep before her alarm went off at 5:30.

Dressing in just a light summer dress, cotton panties she leaves her home and with shaking hand... lightly knocks on Mr. James door, hoping for a moment he does not hear her.

The door is ripped open before she has a chance to turn and there he is in black slacks, white business shirt with his sleeves rolled up as if ready for work.

Taking a step inside, he motions to a bench near the door, "You can hang your clothes on that hook there and then follow me. I have a contract for you to sign."

Not waiting for her, he moves to an open doorway on the right... stepping through.

There is a moment of hesitation before her feet slip from her shoes, placing them under the hook, fingers move to her straps pulling it over each shoulder and feeling the dress slip down her body and onto the floor. Bending, she picks it up, placing it on the hook. Holding her breath as she is ready to get rid of her last item of clothing... she hooks fingers into the waistband of her panties and moves them down over her hips, one leg stepping out of them at a time. Placing them near her dress, she turns to follow where he went.

His office was just like out of a novel, rows and rows of books ran along the walls, another fireplace in the corner with a chair on each side... if memory served her, in her own home, they would have to knock out a wall to get a room this size. "Sarah, come over here so we can go over this, then we can get started... first, though I am going to share the process." pulling her attention back.

Taking steps towards him but just out of reach, he motions to the paper and pen on his desk. Seeing the writing she starts to read and she hears him say, "This contract is for a minimum of two weeks, if at the end of two weeks you notice no change, I will formally pay for a full set of breasts with a reputable plastic surgeon."

She follows along as he continues...

"However," his fingers move to the next paragraph, "You will attend all sessions for two weeks, by which the contract will become renewable and changes can be made." Finger moving down, "During our two week time, I am allowed to touch, caress, arouse and manipulate your body in any way I see fit... up to the point of actual intercourse, hence my cock entering your cunt." Leaning closer, she actually sees the words in print.

Which all of a sudden she feels her face flush and her body becoming very warm. Looking up, she sees him watching her, looking back at the contract.... She sees something about 'milk' and so tries to see what it says.

"Ah yes, the way we are going to increase your breast size is for you to produce milk." then he puts the pen down leans back in his chair. Holding up a hand to stop the words that she is beginning to form, "If you have ever met a pregnant woman, you know most women breasts increase in size as they fill with milk. We are going to make your breasts think, you are pregnant and which will cause them to produce milk... which I get to use for my own personal use."

Now hearing his plan... she is sure the shock is evident on her face as gives a low laugh.

"How else did you think we were going to do it naturally, yes it may be uncomfortable but that is why I put the clause in for me to arouse your body at the same time... and what is the worry... it is only for two weeks." leaning forward to reach for the pen and holds it out to her, so she can sign.

Was he mad, here she was standing naked in his home... all for him to make her breasts fill with milk? For a moment she thinks to turn on her heel and run out the door, naked even... the man had to be off his damn rocker... but then she remembers when her aunt who was pregnant, had come for a visit and her parents got into an argument as her father had been caught looking.

Fingers slip through her long dark brown hair as she thinks of his offer and while she twirls the ends about a finger she slowly comes to a decision. All she had to do was make it through the two weeks and if it does nothing, he will pay for her boob job and she moves on... with that she reaches for the pen, bends over and puts her name to the bottom.

Then taking the pen from her he signs his name underneath and then before she knows it... he reaches for the contract... turns to the back wall, flips open a scanner and lays it on it... hits a button. She watches it scan and then with a quick motion hits the button on his computer. It comes to life and before her eyes... unable to do anything to stop him... she watches him send the contract in an email to someone.

"It will be signed by my attorney, which will make sure you are protected and if anything happens to me... no matter what, they will allocate funds for the surgery in your name. Now, let's get started... if you follow me." he gets up and heads out of the office... "Sarah!" she hears her name and all of a sudden her feet start to move at the command in his voice.

By the time she exits his office, he is halfway up the stairs and so she has to run to keep up and at the top... she watches him open the first door to the right. "This will be your room, you are not allowed to enter any other rooms without permission, understood?" he states but she is unable to say anything as her eyes fall to the contraption in the middle of the room.

Taking her by the hand, he leads her over, "Now put your knees here," which there was a spot for each one, then he motions her over where her stomach would rest on a small bench... then her arms lay across another bench where she could also rest her head... the only opening she could see would be where her breasts were.

Following instructions, being put into position, she gives a small jump as a strap runs across her back and tightens her onto the bench. Feeling fingers as each leg is belted in... finally watching as her arms are strapped down. Allowing only her head to be able to move... Feeling secure, she watches him uncovered a small machine near her. Hitting a button it begins to make a low hum... then he walks about to her side.

Kneeling he reaches under her while she watches and he pulls two small suction things forward... hitting another switch which she can hear an almost vacuum sound. Placing one suction cup over one nipple... there is instant pressure as it latches on... causing her to make a surprising sound. When the next one is placed on her... he moves back as if accessing her and her position, "So today, I will get you use to the feel of the machine, then each day we will turn it up. Along with some other things to help."

Stepping away from her, she thinks of her current situation. For some reason, it reminds her of the time she took the field trip to a farm where due to the economy, machines were now milking the cows instead of folks... which causes her to give an unsettling laugh. He hearing, he asks what she found funny, so she shared...

"Well..." she hears him on the other side of the machine, "that is exactly what you are right now. You are my cow learning how to be milked."

The words hit her hard and all of a sudden she feels instant shame and wants out of the contraption. Trying to tug... pull... even wiggling but the only position she can move it up some... which causes the machine to tug on her breasts more... making her cry out in pain.

All of a sudden he is at her side, "Shusssh.... You only need to sit here for 20 min and then I can let you out." A hand runs slowly over her back... down across her ass and then as he moves about, to her horror... she hears a click and then her legs start to part, then another click locks them into a wider stance, "But first I need to see if you are as you say... a virgin." and before she can even think of a protest... only giving a surprised sound... turning her head to see what he is doing...she notices he is squishing out some stuff on his fingers.

Stepping between her parted legs... she feels his fingers move up and down between her thighs, lightly touching her lips. No one has ever touched her like this... causing her stomach to do flips... fingers start to part her lips and there is a coolness of something wet... though as he moves the goop over her, she hears him exclaim, "Damn you are wet... does this turn you on, Sarah?"

Trying to squeeze her thighs close at his comment but to no avail and to her shame... realizes he spoke the truth... for some reason, she was becoming aroused.

It is at this moment she realizes he could do anything he wanted to her... which causes a shiver of fear to run down her back... feeling his finger start to slip in... and she feels his other hand move over her back... as if to soothe her. Then he pushes in just a little deeper when she feels him hit something inside of her and he makes an approving sound.

"Ah so you did speak the truth... good...." then thinking he was done... she is surprised when his fingers start to run over her slit... up, down... back and forth... what he is doing seem to make her hips her move what distance they can almost as if trying to chase his fingers...

Eyes clenched closed... her focus on what he is doing to her body, she can hear the sound of the machine as it continues to suck on now... hardened nipples.

When he touches her harden nub it makes her jump and she hisses between teeth... it was not paining but...

"There it is... have you not had anyone make you cum... or only by your own hand have you done so?" he asks her and she thinks of how to respond... she had explored and teased herself but... not sure if that is what he is speaking of... thinking of the boys she dated but... but... nothing was like this...

Mr. James fingers were running over her as if he knew what he was doing and she tried hard... not to respond... but... at her first push against his fingers... She heard an appreciative sound come from him...

"That's right... relax and enjoy what I'm doing... push back my little cow." the word hit home but she didn't want him to stop... her breath coming quicker... he started to run fingers over her small nub in a circle... slow... fast... long rubs... and then quick flicks... then dipping into her hole re-wetting fingers and then assaulting her gem again.

The clenched, flipping feeling within her stomach... to her horror was her causing her to make small whimpering sounds... she found she wanted to push back on his fingers but could only go as far as her restraints would let her... the milking machine seemed to add to the pleasure... she wanted more...

A little rub, circle... flick over and over on her hardened nub... faster and she couldn't help herself but her sounds were getting louder... a sensation building... his other hand dipping into her...

"Ohhhh godddd.... What are you...." pant.... Moan ... " uh... doing... to..." small gasps of air between words, lost in the sensation that was building inside of her... her legs shaking " me... "

His voice sounding husky, "Tell me not to stop my little cow... beg for me to keep going." Fingers dancing over her most intimate pieces, as she tried again to push back into what he was doing... "yesss... keeeeeeep... donnnnnn't" lost in the sensations of what he is doing to her

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers
12